Toxic Love

By _views

Keith Powers was always unfaithful. He couldn't stand to have a relationship with a female for to long so he... More

Mylene Faith
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
?
omfg
Chapter 6
TF?
?
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
?
Chapter 13
๐Ÿ’ 14
๐Ÿ’ 15
?
๐Ÿ˜ญ
.
๐Ÿ’ 16
๐Ÿ’ 17
๐Ÿ’ 18
๐Ÿ’ 19
๐Ÿ’ 20
๐Ÿ’ 21
Shoutout

Chapter 1

4.4K 105 58
By _views

Nobody's Pov

Mylene slowly walked to her bathroom. Getting ready for her first day at her new school. She wasn't even excited...just bored. She didn't know what was coming for her nor was she happy about it.

Mylene wore her hair in two big puff balls.

(Outfit for school)

( don't judge I'm tide! )

Mylene went to go knock on her sisters door. Her sister opened the door but with some type of white powder on her face & it looked like she snorted it up her nose.

Mylene just stared at her older sister in disgust.

But quickly stopped looking like that & said " Uh Tanya I'm ready. "

(Tanya)

Despite the fact Tanya did drugs, she was pretty.

Mylene didn't wanna end up like her sister so she did whatever she had to do.

" Okay I'll be downstairs. " her sister simply said.

Mylene lives with her sister now since her mother died when she was in the tenth grade. Her sister is 24 so she can take care of her.

Mylene didn't know her father nor did Tanya...their mother always kept so quiet about him.( I wonder why. )

Even though tanya did drugs the house always stayed clean because tanya couldn't stand to be a dirty bitch.

Her sister came rushing downstairs & they went ahead & got inside of  Tanya's camaro.

Mylene decided not to bring up the fact that she just saw her sister doing cocaine so she just pushed it out her mind.

The closer they got to the school the weaker Mylene's knees got.

Tanya could tell that Mylene was nervous.

" lele chill, it's gon be all good. If somebody try you though ya ass gon have tah beat a hoe up. "

Mylene just laughs & shakes her head.

Tanya came to a stop in front of the big high school.

" Lord help me..." Mylene mumbled

She waved by to her sister & her sister drove off. Mylene took a deep breath & walked into the school building.

She's been walking around for twenty minutes. She got tired of going up & down the halls so she sat on the steps.

She  then heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Mylene attempted to get up but she heard a deep voice.

" Nah you can stay there ma. "

She then looked up & this boy was staring down at her .

( y it look like we sucking his dick though?? Ion mind doe...)

She got up & almost fell back because she was shocked.

But the boy grabbed her arm before she fell down the stairs.

He smiled.

" You alright babygirl? "

She finally stopped loosing her mind & looked at his body.

He was 6'2 & built very well. His jawline was crafted by God. He was talking but Mylene didn't hear a word  he said.

His muscles had tattoos.

He then shook Mylene.

" o-oh uh yes I'm fine. "

" Good. So you're new here right? " he smiled again.

Mylene nodded.

" Well let me be your first friend. My names Keith, Keith Powers.

Mylene

I tried so hard not to stare at Keith. But he's so fine. Imma just try my best not to flirt back.

He showed me all around school. Turns out we have every class together. He helps me with my locker because I'm too short to reach it.

He told me to sit by him at lunch.

Keith was sitting with a group of boys & I didn't feel to comfortable going over there.

But when Keith saw me he ran up to me & made me sit down with all of them.

" My,my, my. Hello Beautiful. " a chocolate boy said.

" My,my,my, ya betta shut cho ass up Luke. This is my friend so treat her right. " Keith said while wrapping his arm around me.

" Well my name is Mylene Faith & that's all y'all need to know. So what's y'all name ? " I said while smiling.

" This chick kinda cute. My names Algee Smith. " he said while smiling.

& last two was Woody Mcclain & Bryshere Gray .

All of his friends we're fine & all but Keith seemed like the leader, as him & the guys were laughing I caught Luke staring at me. He licked his lips & winked at me.

It got about time to go home. Keith took me home instead.

" Mylene ? "

I looked at him & smiled.

" yea?"

" come over to my house tomorrow night just to watch movies. The guys will be there but I won't let them lay a finger on you lele. " He said while he placed his hand on my thigh & rubbed it up & down.

I almost chocked on air when he did that.

" You alright baby? " he said with a little smirk.

" um my stop's right here...thanks for the ride. " I said while trying to control myself from blushing.

This chap wah lamee, buh it's gon be better chaps I swear ! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.7K 131
I take requests ______________
43.3K 2.3K 38
It's tough growing up in a house where your father is a pastor and your mom is the first lady. It wasn't always easy for seven siblings: Tyra, Luke...
12.9K 147 30
(REPUBLISHED THIS!! OG WRITTEN IN 2019!!!) Damien and y/n know they love each other, but can't be together- why? y/n moves to La knowing she'd work...
13.6K 1.1K 24
They say you never forget your first love. That seems to be the case when Wendy is reunited with her first love Nathan. They broke up due to a misund...