You used to be mine

By TinaEmma

Selena Gomez is 24 years old, she is just about the most famous singer in the whole wide world... She hid her... More

-Chapter 1.
-Chapter 2.
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4.
-Chapter 5.
-Chapter 6.
-Chapter 7.
-Chapter 8.
-Chapter 9.
-Chapter 10.
-Chapter 11.
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13.
-Chapter 14.
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16.
-Chapter 17.
-Chapter 18.
-Chapter 19.
-Chapter 20.
-Chapter 21.
-Chapter 22.
-Chapter 23.
-Chapter 25.
-Chapter 26.
-Chapter 27.
-Chapter 28.
-Chapter 29.
-Chapter 30.
-Chapter 31.
-Chapter 32.
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36.
-Chapter 37.
-Chapter 38.
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40.
-Chapter 41.
-Chapter 42.
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44.
-Chapter 45.
-Chapter 46.
-Chapter 47.
-Chapter 48.
-Chapter 49.
-Chapter 50.
-Chapter 51.
-Chapter 52.
-Chapter 53.
Epilogue

-Chapter 24.

724 22 4
By TinaEmma

Selena Pov

What in the world was he doing here? I remember clearly he said to me 'I need time to be alone'. Now he is here with child.

"Sel?" he said pulling me back to the real world. The little girl holding Justin's hand looked so much like Sofia.

"What are you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms defensively, I'm so sick of these games.

"Can you watch Josephine, while I go talk to Sofia" he asked.

"Why? Why would I do that?" I asked I felt sorry for that little girl, it's never the child's fault, that their parent are total dickheads.

My little Emory doesn't even remember her daddy and Maddie hates him more than any of her siblings. After all she is his first born.

"Please" he begged like he was ready to get on his knees.

"Fine, only for her sake. It's not her fault that you are her father" and gave up completely. I reached for Josephine and she didn't want to let go of Justin.

"Honey go, daddy needs to do something" Justin whispered in her little ear.

She ran over to my open arms, she smelled like prostitutes. I have no problem against prostitutes, it's what they do, but she is only three. She does not smell natural.

Justin got out of the door without even saying goodbye, I can't believe him.

"Are you my new mommy?" She asked me and I felt sad for her.

"What do you mean sweetie?" I asked curiously, New mommy? How many did she have?

She thought for a moment before answering, she looked rather confused.

"Mommy told me and Johnny that Justin was our daddy" She said, I felt so sorry for her. What she is a part of right now is not healthy.

"MOMMY? Who is here" Emory screamed and rand over to us, confused when she saw Josephine. Emory sat in my lap hugging me before letting me go.

"She is going to stay with us, but I don't know how long baby" I whispered so only Emory could hear me.

Josephine tapped me on the shoulder "Can I get something to eat?"

We all sat down and ate including Taylor and Elliana. Elliana was so upset scared her daddy and mommy wouldn't lover her as much as a cute baby.

"Mommy told me and Johnny that Justin was our daddy" kept replaying in my head, Sofia is hiding something. Otherwise, why would she tell her kids that?

Who is you favorite little girl from the story? and my apologizies I haven't updated for so long. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 744 21
Fights, cheating, lying and broken trust is all Justin and Selena have left of their 2 year relationship. From 15 too 17 almost 18 year old they were...
6.1K 272 32
justin bieber, moved into a new town after the death of his ex girlfriend - brynn. All he cares about his, drugs, sex and well his dead ex. He meets...
7.4K 286 27
No Caller ID: I've got you, baby girl . You're safe under my watch. You'll see me tomorrow. I love you. -J Selena Gomez is 16. She has been getting...
127K 6.7K 74
17 year old Ariana Grande loved her life as it was, she was with 17 year old Justin Bieber, who loved her very much. He then became famous for a vide...