Grand Academy- The Grand War

Bởi ThePageSanctuary

Children's hopes and dreams are simply amazing. The amount of imagination in their dreams have somehow create... Xem Thêm

New Light at the Academy
Revealed Truth
Grand Festival
Breaking Light
Light's Hidden Power
Life's Beautiful Garden
Heaven's Voice
Strumming the Spiritual Blade
Frozen Ripple
Shadow Death
Lost Memory
Twilight Reawakened
The Gentle Wind brings back the Darkness
Maiden of the Mineral Wings
The Wave That Leads Us To New Friends
Wings of the Scorching Earth
Witch's Castle
Paris's Heroine
Broken Ash
City of Machines and Lies
Frozen Light
Grand Omni of Grandia
The Trap of the Maiden
Healing Wind
The Complete Squad
The Reverse Lords
Thorns of the Glacier
Hellish Flames of the Circus Dragon
Ritual of the Black Bolt
Mystic Scythe of Harmony
Wind of Time
The Grand War
Grand Liberation
Grand Adventure

Transcendent

22 3 1
Bởi ThePageSanctuary

As Ash charge forward to attack Liana, Liana shielded herself.

 "Shining Radiant Shield!"

 "Protecting yourself won't help you defeat me!" Ash said while destroying Liana's shield and unleashing relentless attacks.

 "Ugh, I can't win this way," Liana said to herself while trying to avoid Ash's attacks.

"United Crown! Come aid please!" Liana summoned the United Crown and Liana suddenly shined bright. Her hair grew longer, her outfit's end extended into flames.

 She had flowers surrounding her hip with water surrounding her arms. Liana also had wings these time, her wings were made of light and there was also demon like wings. Her hair was tied up and a veil was wrapped around it. Liana's eyes looked like they were in a trance.

"How surprising you have managed to control this form already," Ash said before releasing a ray of energy blast at Liana. 

Liana stood there quietly before flying up and with one hand she blocked the attack like it was nothing.

 "She blocked that like it was nothing," Stephanie said while looking at Liana's emotionless face. 

"Something seems wrong with Liana," Jessica said followed by Kagawa.

 "I feel a strange vibe around her,"

 "You're right," Ren said as everyone looked at Liana from the back.

 Liana held out her hand and released a flaming tornado.

"Scorching Dragon!"

 Ash flew out of the way and evaded the attack.

 "I am pretty sure you can do better than that," Ash said while provoking Liana.

Liana gave no reply but instead unleash another attack.

 "Petal Gale!" Liana unleashes a storm of white flower petals towards Ash, surrounding him. 

"Cosmic Breakthrough!" Ash exploded the petals surrounding him and covering the area in smoke. 

As the smoke clears, Ash already went away.

 "You did it, Liana" Thanatos cheered but Liana showed no signs of joy nor emotions. 

"Liana, are you okay?" Casam asked while reaching out to Liana when Liana suddenly teleported a distance away and started to fly away. 

"Liana!" Steve called out but Liana had completely ignored the call.

"Something's wrong. Let's follow her," Stephen said while leading the others, following Liana. 

Liana was flying at high speed towards an island across the Creation Ruins, connected by a bridge that Stephanie and the others are running on to catch up to Liana.

"She's flying so fast because she's in that form," Jessica said as she tries to keep up with Liana. 

"It's as if she's lost her mind," Stephanie said when Liana suddenly stopped flying and landed on the bridge in front of everyone else.

 "Liana? Are you there?" Raphael asked while preparing to release his animal spirits.

 Liana looked at everyone before she used her magic and the bridge suddenly started to shake. 

"She's trying to kill us now?" Steve asked while running towards Liana with an attack. "Blazing Tornado!" Steve unleashes a flaming tornado of fire towards Liana, however "Sun Burst!" Liana unleashes a burst of light energy. Steve has been pushed back right away as Liana shields herself from him. 

"Do you truly wish me to fight me, someone, who ascended into a greater form?" Liana asked as she unleashes another attack on everyone.

 "Twilight Pulse!" Liana unleashes a beam of twilight at everyone. 

"Melodious Echo!" Jessica lets a melody soundwave, blocking Liana's attack. 

"Force Shield Protection!" Stephanie jumps alongside Jessica and forms a shield, blocking Liana's Twilight Pulse with all they got. 

"Lion's Roar!" Raphael releases a loud roar which shattered the ground beneath Liana, disrupting her.

"Thanks, Raphael," Stephanie said as she falls on her knees with Jessica due to exhaustion from blocking Liana's attack.

 "Come on! We need to get to the other side now!" Ren said as he carries Stephanie while Kagawa helped Jessica. 

Everyone reached the other hand just before the bridge collapse entirely. 

"Come on, let's go before Liana comes back and start a rampage again," Ren said while moving deeper into the island. 

As everyone settles down, a teenage boy came and approach them.

 "Who are you?" Stephanie asked.

 "My name is Khan and what are you guys doing on this part of the Creation Ruins?" Khan asked while taking a seat near the group. 

"We were at the ruins when our friend suddenly went berserk and we ended up here," Raphael explained while meditating with his animal spirits.

 "What's the cause of your friend going berserk?" Khan asked while taking a seat beside Stephanie.

 "I think it's because of the United Crown. After she wore it, she became like that," Stephanie explained.

 "So what we have to do is remove the crown from her head and she'll be back to normal," Jessica said excitedly.

 "But how will we do it? We can't even get close to her. She's too overpowered," Ren said worriedly.

 "I can go invisible, so maybe we can make use of that," Khan said while turning invisible. 

"Perhaps we could distract Liana and Stephanie you levitate the invisible Khan towards Liana and take off the crown," Thanatos suggested while slicing down a tree with his scythe. 

Everyone agreed to the plan but before they could get everything in place, Liana had already started attacking.

 "Gears Chaos!" Liana unleashed giants gears that shredded the forest trees and caused explosions. 

"Alright, Khan. Time to do what you do best!" Stephanie said while levitating Khan before he turned invisible.

 "Death's Storm!" Thanatos unleash a storm of blades towards Liana but Liana commanded the gear to block the attack.

 "Damn, she's strong!" Ren said as he tried to blast Liana.

 Liana stretched out her hand send the blast somewhere else instead. 

"A little to the right. No, wait, A little to the left," Khan directed because Stephanie couldn't see him. 

"Almost reached her crown," Khan said while stretching his hand towards Liana's crown and when he finally reached it, Khan pulled it away from Liana as fast as he could. The moment the crown was pulled away, a bright light flashed and Liana returned to normal.

Stephanie levitated both Khan and Liana down slowly. 

"Liana are you okay?" Jessica ran towards Liana and asked her. 

"Yeah, I think so but what happened actually?" Liana asked when she suddenly noticed the United Crown beside her. 

"Nevermind, it was the crown wasn't it?" Liana asked before the United Crown disappeared. 

"Don't worry. Everything's okay now," Casam said as he helps Liana up from her feet.

 "Say, Khan, you should attend the Grand Academy, you'll learn much more," Stephanie suggested.

 Liana stood from afar, at the edge of the bridge, looking at the others, laughing away happily, Liana smiled.

"I think it's time to return home now," Liana said as she opens a rift with the new rift key Xaria gave her. 

"Alright, come on, Khan. You'll love the academy," Jessica said as she pulls Khan into the rift. 

Everyone went into the rift except Liana.

 "I'll see you guys later. I've got some things to settle," Liana said as she closes the current rift and opens a new one and crosses it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

238 39 33
A group of teenagers with special abilities. A legacy in their blood. A blessing or a curse? Will they unite or will their past rip them apart?
808 5 24
In a world of superpowers superheroes are desperately needed ... But people aren't like that, there are more villains than heroes and even more conte...
530 30 37
High school. Pretty normal. Homework, classes, some class smarty pants, class clowns and even a skateboarding star in the small-ish town of Cepheus...
376 7 15
A close group of friends is forced to participate in a strange game. With each member of the group being captured one after another, will they be abl...