BTS House of Cards || Vocal l...

By In-A-World-Of-My-Own

♤♢ Jin hates the fact that he's fallen in love with you. Taehyung yearns to be with you. Jimin's guilt builds... More

A/N
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
IMPORTANT A/N (New Story Coming Soon?)
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

4

2.2K 97 19
By In-A-World-Of-My-Own

Jimin's P.O.V

"Listen dude, don't say anything. It'll ruin Jungkook's relationship." I told him.

"I gotta tell her man. Jeon's gone too far with this bullshit. You were with him at the club anyway." He spoke to me through the their line.

I rubbed the nape of my neck, "Listen, don't get into things that don't involve you. I'll tell her myself, aight?" I told him.

"I'm counting on you, Jimin." The older male told me as I heard him hang up in me.

I threw my phone on my bed and sat on the corner of the messy bed. I stared at the wall for a few good minutes before I looked back at my phone.

I dragged my hands harshly in my face. I would probably concern older women that I was creating early wrinkles if they saw me.

I sighed, "I've been saving your ass too many times, Jungkook."

I grabbed my phone and quickly called Jungkook. Him and (Y/n) are only a happy couple because she doesn't know what he's done, but I sadly want to keep it that way for her to keep smiling. I mean, she really cares for Jungkook. Hell, she loves him.

"Hyung, what's up?" I heard.

"Ah Jungkook, I gotta tell you something." I informed him.

I heard shuffling from the other line, "Yeah what is it? Sorry, (Y/n) is still asleep. I don't wanna wake her up."

"Yeah that's cool. Make sure your phone isn't on speaker though, alright?" I told him.

"Jimin, what is it?" He sounded a bit irritated.

"It's just...Seokju called me."

"Who the fuck is that?"

I exhaled heavily through my nose, "Jungkook, that's your girlfriend's close friend. They've probably known each other since birth."

"Seokju? Gray hair? Good jawline, annoying Seokju?" He informed me.

"Don't forget his stupid nose that he hates yet brags about." I laughed.

"Okay yeah, what about him?" He asked.

"Apparently- wait no. He actually did see you fucking around with that girl. The chick was a good friend of him too. He recognized you when you entered the bathroom with her and almost fucked." I told him.

"...and?"

"Ah Jungkook, stop being so dense! He's planning to tell (Y/n) if I don't tell her!" I shouted.

"Why'd he expect you to tell her? You aren't even his friend." He told me.

"Correction. You aren't his friend. I am. I've known him for a few years now." I said.

"I'll just pay him to keep his mouth shut. People are bribed easily. He always flaunts the shit he buys. With more money, he'll do it even more." I said.

"How lucky it is to have your father to be an excellent business man, eh?" I mocked.

"Shut up Jimin, you're the same too." He said.

"Ah, but I haven't bribed anyone yet."

"Whatever, I wouldn't have been in this situation if he did catch me." He groaned and I could imagine his furrowed eyebrows as he rubbed the side of his temple.

I rolled my eyes, "You wouldn't be in this situation at all if you were actually loyal to (Y/n)."

Silence.

"I mean that's just my opinion though."

Then, I checked my phone if he was still on the line. My eyes narrowed and I bit the inside of my cheek.

He had hung up.

"Typical Jungkook. He's not gonna change if he acts like that." I said to myself.

I could only imagine (Y/n). Her being happy and smiling. I wanted her to be happy, and that's why I'm keeping my mouth shut. It was all for her. I smiled as I remembered her actually having fun with me at her home when we were watching the movie. I bit my bottom lip as my vision just became two small slits that I could see out of from the small crescent moons I created by smiling.

  I felt my cheeks burn up and I gasped, erasing that memory from my mind as quickly as I could. I looked at the mirror near my bed, and I saw the soft dusted pink on my cheeks. I smacked my forehead several times, mentally cursing at myself as my palm made my forehead a bright red.

  "What the hell, Jimin? What're you thinking? That's (Y/n), Jungkook's girlfriend. She's just a friend, stupid. Snap out of it!" I squished my cheeks as hard as I could and I shook my head almost like after a dog takes a bath. I fixed my hair and looked at my palms.

  Ah Jungkook, you sure as hell are a lucky guy.

  Jungkook's P.O.V

  "God, how annoying. Why can't people stay out of my problems?" I whispered to myself.

I heard a tired voice from the other side of the room, "Is something wrong, Jungkook?"

I smiled as I put away my phone quickly, "Oh it's nothing, babe. Keep on sleeping. I just had to make a quick call."

She shifted in the bed, "From who?"

I rubbed my temple, "From Yoongi. He just wanted to see what I'm doing, haha!"

  "Oh," she yawned. "Aren't you going to sleep some more?"

  I shook my head in disagreement, "No, princess. You need your beauty rest. I'm gonna make some coffee."

  Her voice was soft and sweet, sounding exactly like a child when she was trying to yell when half asleep, "But it's like seven in the morning, Kook!"

  "It's almost eleven."

  "Ah, still too early." She began snoring softly once again.

  I looked away with furrowed eyebrows. I about the lie I just told her.

  Yoongi wakes up until like three, idiot. Why, out of all the fucking people in the world, would your dumbass get someone like Yoongi involved? He'll say something like "What? I called?" Ugh, Jungkook you're stupid.

  "Whatever." I shrugged it off.

I walked out of the room to make some coffee. The smell of the bitter black coffee calmed me down. (Y/n) and I had that in common. We both loved the smell of coffee, and that's why she enjoyed going to cafés very often.

As I grabbed the mug from the coffee maker, I heard my phone buzz. I sighed, I didn't want to be bothered by anyone. I didn't really mind if it was (Y/n) since if how much of an ass I've been to her lately. She probably smelled the coffee from our room and wanted to make her some.

I set the white ceramic mug down, and I headed to the opposite side of the counter. I grabbed my phone and I furrowed my eyebrows when I checked the message.

  'Hey baby boy. How did my prince sleep?'

  "Who the fu-"

  Oh yeah, it's the girl from the club. Ugh, she seems annoying. I talked to her yesterday but she seems weird. My type of weird is (Y/n), but that's only because I've known her since high school.

  'Uh...who's this lol?'

  'It's me! How could you not remember?! The girl from the club. You texted me yesterday! Don't act stupid'

  'Haha, uh no. Can't recall. I have a bad memory.'

  'I can help you remember if I can come over ;)'

  "Oh my god, please listen to me. If I say I don't remember then I don't, lady." I grumbled.

  'Uhh...no that's fine haha!'

  'Aw, but I want to play with you :('

  'Okay listen here bitch, I don't know you. Leave me alone and stop texting me! You seem like whore anyway.'

  "Eh, a little harsh there, Kook. You just could've blocked her." I said to myself.

  'You gave your number to me you ass! I don't need you! Your dick was probably too small anyway'

  I snorted, "Pfft, oh little do you know sweetie."

  I immediately blocked her number and went back to my warm coffee. I heard the bathroom door open and I saw (Y/n) come out the bathroom.

  "What's up, baby?" I asked.

  "The ceiling." She said with a straight face.

  We stared at each other for a good second until she snorted and laughed softly.

She slapped her knee and wiped an imaginary tear off her eye, "Ah, that was a good one. I came out here because I smelled coffee though."

"Want a fresh one or want me to give you mine?" I asked.

"Eh, I'll take whatever. I just love coffee." She replied.

  "One fresh cup of coffee coming up." I smiled as she began to brush her messy hair. She went to go sit on the couch and turned on the tv. (Y/n) was probably watching a show that she's hooked on.

  As I waited for the coffee to become warm since it was too hot for her, I made my way and sat myself next to her. I wrapped my arm around her, and she gave me a quick peck before making herself comfortable.

"Did you finish your essay?" I asked.

She hummed, "I told myself I wouldn't procrastinate, and this is the only time I didn't. I still have to do research for another class. I might stay up late today."

"You're such a hard worker, (Y/n). I admire that."

She giggled, "I'm only a hard worker when I want to be, Jungkook."

"You should get that research done right now. It's better if you get it done early, (Y/n)." I responded.

She sighed, "You're right. Bring my coffee in our room, yeah? I think I'm going to do my research on the laptop until I move out here on the desk."

I rubbed my forehead, "What for? Just do it here. You're making your life more complicated than it already is."

"I don't want any distractions. I'm going to go put my phone in the bathroom or something so I won't use it. Until my back starts hurting or something, I'll move to the desk."

I raised my left eyebrow, "I'm flattered that I'm a distraction. Why is that?"

She grinned, "Everything about you, Jungkook. You're more than cute, dummy. I know that if I sit with you on the couch, I'll move and sit on your lap and you know what it goes on from there."

"Fair point. Go get your work done." I told her.

She began walking away until she stopped in her tracks and turned around, "Hey, what about you?"

"I'm not a procrastinator."

  "Oh, yeah. That's true." She went inside the bathroom to hide her phone and I heard her groan in annoyance before it went silent as she headed in the room the do her research.

  I eventually gave her the coffee that she requested a few minutes later. She seemed like she was distracted just by anything, even if it was just playing with a stupid pen.

  I went back out to the living room to watch the television until I heard knocking on the door. I thought it was just my imagination until I heard it again. It was more abrupt and annoying. I got up slowly, and I made my way to the front door.

  That's funny, (Y/n) is studying, so I doubt she invited anyone. Maybe it's Namjoon and he wants to hang out or something?

  I opened the door and I raised my eyebrows.

  "Ah, Jeon. You're the perfect person I wanted to talk to."

  I turned around and made sure (Y/n) wasn't coming out of the room out to the living room to see who I was currently having a conversation with. I stepped out and gently closed the door.

  "The hell do you want Seokju?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 224 20
The story where jungkook is a simple and poor boy and have a intense wish to become a billinior with out doing a extrem heard work. in one sentence h...
2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...
10.1K 718 32
"If it's fake love, it has to be sexual." She said he is arrogant, he knows nothing about feelings. He said she is not capable, she can't do anything...
29.2K 655 23
Y/N: how ca you do this to me, i gave you my heart V (crying) Tae: haha, who want to love a girl like you... i never loved you.. i made a bet ...