Private S-x Lessons with Loui...

By Infinity_Hipstas

"I....I could always show you.." He told me Huh? "I could always teach you how." He repeated. "What?" I aske... More

Private Sex Lessons With Louis Tomlinson
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 4 (Continued)
Lesson 5
Lesson 6 (Part 1)
Lesson 6 (Continued)
Lesson 6 (End)
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 9 (Continued)
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19 pt.1
Lesson 19 pt.2
Lesson 20
Lesson 21 Part.1
Lesson 22
Lesson 23
Lesson 24 :
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 28
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 31
Lesson 32
Lesson 33
Lesson 34
Lesson 35
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Lesson 38
Lesson 39
NOTE!!-iM BACK-

Lesson 21 pt.2

216K 4.2K 2.6K
By Infinity_Hipstas

Lesson 21 pt2: Talk Dirty To Me

Holly POV

“Louis” I moaned while he rubbed against me. His hands were violently feeling me up as I soaked up the feeling. They felt a bit different but I was in such a hot state I didn’t care. My inner thighs burned as I wanted his head in between there.

His lips found mine kissing me hungrily, craving me just as much as I craved him. When I opened my eyes slightly I didn’t see the familiar blue eyes I have grown so used to. Instead, I saw gold ones full with desire.

“Zayn” I panicked as I stared at him. His skin was glistening and he looked so beautiful but where was Louis?

“Shh...Let me love you Holly. You know you want me to” He told me. I bit my lip and nodded. I don’t know what I was doing but it felt so dangerous and hot I couldn’t bring myself to say no.

“I knew you secretly wanted me...Now, try not to be too loud” He smirked. I instantly felt my my body go completely limp as he thrusted inside of me. I dug my nails in his back as the new feeling overwhelmed me.

“Zayn” I let out a throaty moan.

~~~

My body shot up right out of bed. I was panting and sweating as I tried to get a sense of what just happened. I have never had such a..vivid and sexual dream before. I can’t believe it was about Zayn of all people.

It started out with Louis but then my mind went to Zayn...I should be avoiding him… What Louis told me was really hurtful...I shouldn’t  be having these thoughts regardless.

I glanced at the clock only to find out that it was four o’clock in the morning. I rubbed my eyes a little and couldn’t get the images of Zayn’s body out of my head. Its really wrong to think about this but a small part of me can’t help but ignore the warnings in my head. I don’t even like Zayn like that...I have Louis.

I groaned and ran my hands through my hair in frustration. I don’t wanna go back to sleep right now, I kind of have other things in mind...Why am I thinking about this?

I closed my eyes and all I can see is him ontop of me with full and utter control of me while I layed there helpless. In a way, I kinda liked someone having control of me and making me do whatever they want. It’s kinda hot, I wonder if thats how Zayn would be like…

These dirty thoughts started to spiral out of control as a pang of guilt ran through me. I can’t think this about him. It shouldn’t have been in my dreams in the first place. I’m with Louis, not Zayn.

I repeated that statement a couple of times before laying back down.  I just need to try to go back to sleep and forget about this whole thing. It was about 4:11 and I have no intention of staying awake.

~~~~

“Holly, wake up, I have to leave for  work soon” My mothers voice sounded, waking me up from a dreamless sleep which I was thankful for. Once my eyes were kinda adjusted to the brightness of the room, I opened them.

“What is it?” I groaned sleepily. It was only 7:30, about a little over 3 hours since I was last awake.

“Well, I'm gonna be meeting with a friend of mine. I will be staying over his house so I need you to remember to feed the dog and don’t burn the house down.” She told me. I looked at her a bit suspiciously.

“When will you be back?” I asked her rubbing my eyes.

“I’m not sure..but I love you and I’m off to work now sweety. You can invite that Zayn boy you're so smitten with.” She smiled. My face dropped.

“He’s just a friend” I told her.

“Hmm….well if he does come over he’s not allowed in your room okay? See ya soon.” She said walking out of my room. The sound of him being in my room didn’t feel right…

I decided I should just get ready since it was almost eight and I don’t want to go back to sleep. I got up and headed into my bathroom. I turned the shower on and let it warm up a bit before stripping off and stepping in. Once the water hit my skin I felt relief and closed my eyes soaking up the relaxation. After a minute or two I gently washed my hair in hopes that whatever I was thinking would disappear

“Holly, hurry up, I have to get ready! My friends are gonna be here soon!” I heard my obnoxious older brother yell from the other side of the door. I just got in the shower! He can wait.

“Sorry but I have been in here for three minutes, you can wait” I replied as I started to wash my body.

“I can’t! C’mon Holly! Please” He begged. I mentally sighed to  myself knowing that I would give in. I quickly scrubbed myself for another minute before rinsing my hair.  I frowned while turning the water off and to my dismay got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and gathered my clothes before opening the door.

“You are lucky I am nice” I mumbled while passing him.

I heard him run in and shut the door quickly as I entered my room. I locked the door and through the towel on the ground and made my way to my wardrobe. I didn’t really have any ‘sexy’ underwear or anything. Maybe I should try to go shopping for some, I know Louis would appreciate that.

Speaking of Louis, I grabbed my phone and dialed his number while I contemplated on what to wear.

“Hello?” He said answering on the third ring. I could feel the guilt rise to the surface.

“Hey Lou” I answered my voice sounding guiltier than I imagined.

“You okay babe?” He asked.

“Yeah Im fine, I’m just trying to pick out an outfit to get dressed in” I replied honestly while sorting through my clothes.

“So you're naked without me? Are you calling just to be a tease?” He responded playfully. I blushed at his words as a smile crept on my face.

“Well, if you were here with me...things would be different” I told him. I gave up on trying to find a nice outfit and just sat on my bed drying my hair a bit more.

“Mind sending me a pic love, your teasing is making me extremely needy right now” Should I send him a picture?

“Sorry babe but I’m needy too and you're not here so I guess we will both suffer” I told him laughing slightly. There was a moment of silence.

“I can help you get off on the phone. Thats if your intrested love” I stayed quiet. I didn’t want to ask him to show me because its kinda embarrassing but I was very interested in the idea.

“Im judging by your silence you want to but are too shy. God, you're innocent act will be the death of me but just lay down right now. I’ll tell you what to do” I obeyed and did as told.

“What next” I asked. I could feel him smirk through the phone.

“Slip your finger through your underwear. Stoke your self up and down in a circular motion. Be very gentle. This builds the pressure.” He instructed. Touching myself was really new to me, I have never even thought about doing that to myself.

“How does it feel” He asked.

“Good, but I want  more” I bit my lip as my cheeks flushed.

“Eager? You're making me so hard babe. Too bad I can't see how you look right now. Start going around your sensitive area. “ My breathing started to increase as I did this and I tried to suppress them.

“Don’t silent yourself. I want to hear you okay? Its really sexy of you. Now, gently coax your finger inside of you. For some lubrication you can use your spit, and if you do I better have a picture of you doing so” He said cheekily.

I didn’t want to remove my finger so I carefully stuck it in , realising a moan as I did so.

“Thats right babe, louder. Picture my fingers inside of you right now as my tongue gently traced your inner thighs.

“Louis”  

“Good girl Holly, now you can use your free hand to trace your inner thighs or feel yourself up. Its up to you. Keep rotating your finger inside of you okay? I’ll tell you when you should add another one and start pumping.” He was skillful with this type of stuff, it made me jealous of all the other girls he did this with.

“Does that feel good Holly?” He asked.

“Yes...I-” I cut myself off with a throaty moan when I started to picture him in between me.

“Fuck, place another finger inside of you. Start moving them up and down. Go slow at first. I don’t want you to cum just yet” I picked my phone up and snapped a quick picture while I kept doing this. I pressed send and waited for his reaction.

“Shit. I just want to tie you up and take you against your will right now.” He breathed. His foul words made me quicken my pace inside of me.

“I want your tongue in between my legs Louis” I groaned. My eyes shut. My stomach was tightening more and more. His heavy breathing on the line gave me very dirty thoughts as I continued to touch myself.

“Flick yourself babe” He told me. I made a very deep moan that I didn’t know I was capable of and had to put my hand over my mouth. Although the shower was still running, I don’t want to take any chances.

“Your almost there baby. Go faster. How many fingers do you have so far?”

“Three” I answered.

“Such a bad girl. I might need to do something about later on. Curl your fingers inside of you.” He directed. My legs started to shake and I could feel myself begin to cum.

“Louis I am close” I told him.

“Pump them faster. Go in all sorts of directions. Go in deep until you hit your spot. Do this roughly” I bit my lip and pushed all three fingers deep inside of me until My eyes squeezed together and all the pressure in me flowed through. My vision was blurry for a second and my breathing changed. I sighed in major relief.

“You might need to change love.” He said. I blushed and laid there trying to get my breathing back to normal.

“No ones gonna be home later, do you wanna come over?” I asked him.

“I can’t, I have to bring my mum and sisters to a couple towns today. I can visit you at night time though. Just leave your back door unlocked, as well as your room.” I frowned immediately at this.

“What time do you have to do this?” I asked.

“I actually have to get ready in a couple of minutes. I’ll call you later yeah?”

“Okay. Bye Louis” I frowned once he hung up. Just then I heard the shower stop. Good timing if I say so myself.

To my dismay, I got up and wiped my legs with my towel. I padded over to my dresser and pulled out new underwear and an oversized T-shirt. I wasn’t in the mood for pants. Right when I was about to sit back down on my bed, the doorbell rung. I figured it was one of Todd’s friends so I reluctantly went to answer the door since he was busy getting ready. My legs were still a bit weak but I managed to get down stairs.

“Hey Holly” Said the one person I was avoiding to see right now.

“Zayn” He was dressed in his casual attire of a tight black T-shirt and fitting black jeans. He looked as good as ever but seeing him here made me nervous.

“Well, I was a couple of blocks away and I wondered if you were busy today. You didn’t answer my calls yesterday but I felt like I should at least stop by and say hi. Anyone home?” He said.

“My brother is actually” I told him. Just as the words left my mouth, he came down stairs.

“Holly, whos this?” He asked.

“This is Zayn. He’s a friend of mine” I replied. Todd being the over protective brother he is eyed him down. Zayn didn’t seem fazed and simply waved to him.

“Well, I'm gonna get going. My friends are waiting for me up the block. Bedrooms are off limits” He said loudly before grabbing his keys and leaving. Zayn made his way to the couch and sat down.

“I hope I’m not intruding. I was going to call but I thought I’d surprise you” He smiled his sweet smile that could make anyone swoon.

‘Dont be stupid...he’s using you’

My subconcious reminded me.

“I need to umm..talk to you” I said pulling my shirt down a bit. He looked at me innocently and waited for me to continue.

“Louis told me about the whole thing with you dating Selena and him...hooking up with her. He kinda told me that you were only friends with me to get back at him..is that true?” I asked him.

“No. I wouldn't do that to you. He’s just jealous that you don’t hate me. Why are you even talking to him again. Aren’t you mad at him?” He asked.

“Were dating.” I told him. His expression dropped but was quickly composed again.

“If that makes you happy, then I’m happy for you.” He smiled. He seemed so sincere that I couldn’t really believe that what Louis told me is true.

“Thanks Zayn.” I took a seat next to him adjusting the oversized shirt. Maybe I should get some shorts.

“I’ll be back” I told him as I got up and went to my room. I quickly walked in and searched for some comfy shorts. I found light pink ones and slipped them on quickly and rushed back downstairs to see Zayn on his phone.

“So what do you wanna do today?” I asked. I looked into his golden eyes remembering how hot they were in my dream. My eyes trailed down to his torso also remembering how good he looked on top of me. I bit my lip to stop these thoughts as the need began to grow again.

Stop Holly. You are dating Louis. Zayn shouldn’t even be in your house right now.

I had to repeat this again too.

“Holly?” He asked snapping me out of my daze. He was a lot closer to me. Too close if you ask me. I can’t do this to Louis and I wont. He doesn’t deserve it. I moved back a bit and cleared my throat.

“Zayn..maybe its best if you leave right now. I’m not really feeling well and I think I’m gonna take a nap to rest my mind.” I said avoiding his gaze.

“Okay. Just know that if you ever want anything from me, don’t hesitate to call me.” He pulled me in for a quick hug. I inhaled his scent of cigarettes and cologne and tried to focus on anything else.

“I’ll see ya later Holly” He said walking out of my door and in that moment I let out a breath I didn’t realize I holding in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really like this chapter. You guys needed something new and sexual and I was having Zayn feels soo...HARRY IS 20 ASDFGHJKL;

I hope you guys are still interested in this story. No one votes or comments anymore and it makes me kinda sad...but I reached 2,000,000 reads which made me shout in the middle of class so yeah...comment guys! Do you like Holly having these thoughts about Zayn or are you mad because she should only have those thoughts about Louis? (If you know who Jack Styles is comment the number 69)… well thanks for reading I love you all! Follow this story/me on twitter

@PSLHipstasxo

Ps. If you skipped class to watch midnight memories vote

~Naked Hugs and Kisses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
247K 6.9K 28
"Please just let me stay here. I have nowhere to go." I beg him standing at his doorstep. "Why would I?" He snaps. I feel so small,so lonely and cold...
1.2K 3 46
"Rose." Mr. Malik said coming closer to me. "Y-Yes?" I asked quietly, trying to back away. "I have never wanted anyone as much as I have wanted you."...
144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...