Alpha Female

By whiteruby13

We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and... More

Alpha Female
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Coming Soon

Chapter 17

4.7K 178 12
By whiteruby13

I heard aloud echo of gasps from shock and cheers as the power flowed into the man before me. I felt tears of happiness fall down my face knowing since he is Luna he can't take Alpha unless I died or gave it up. 

I opened up my links and spoke to my pack. 'Followed by Mikey's funeral we will have a celebration to introduce your new Luna and my mate. I hope you all accpect him.' I slammed the links down before making out with my mate.

" Victoria." I kissed his neck. " Victoria!." I stopped and looked up at him. "Honey if you don't stop we will never leave this hotel room." I shivered at him calling me honey. He smiled knowingly pulling me down to lay on his chest.

"You know you'll have to go through training to be a Luna." He nodded.

"Yea but who would you trust? And I was looking into the Faithful Pack wondering how they did things. It was Mikey's idea." My smile fell at the thought of my dead friend. "I'm sorry by the way. I know he meant alot to you."

"He did. So what did you find out?" 

"I found out the Alpha Female was had the same jobs as both the Luna and Alpha."

"Okay... what about the Luna then?"

"The Male Luna he was the Alpha Females protector. The Alpha would go out on the wars and relay any commands to the Luna who would make sure the pack was safe until the Alpha returned. Mostly the Luna was the Alphas guard and her rock."

"Like Mikey was." He nodded. "So what was the Beta then?"

"Betas were only important during battles but they also protected the Alpha and Luna."

"So how do you want to run our pack?" I asked I felt him shudder and smiled.

"Your really asking me?" I nodded.

"Of course this is your life to now."

"I think I like the old way better." I looked up at him.

"Really?"

"Yea." He frowned.

"I guess I figured you'd just want more power then just watching me."

"Sweetheart. That is an impossibe jobby it's self."  I smiled.

"I think you'll be a fantastic Luna, Luna Forest." I felt him harden under me an laughed. "Oh someone likes being called Luna, Luna Forest." He flipped me making me growl.

"You are already testing me Alpha Silver." My breathe hitched and my heart started to race. He grinned and went to kiss me when my phone went off. I looked at the time to see we had ten minutes til we are suppose to meet the others.

I ran to the bathroom and slipped the dress on and zipped it up. "Dang it Ben! You ripped my underwear." I grumbled. 

"Sorry" He said way to happily as he walked in and started to change. 

"You will be when I accidently flash someone." He let out a possessive growl as I quickly ran my fingers through my hair. I started to put my shoes on and he picked me up bridal style. He walked into the completely glass elevator and smiled down at me.

"I forgot the floor was glass to."  

"So you get to distract the guys while I change in the back seat." His eyes narrowed at me. I gave him a peck. "know will see anyhing as as you cover me." I could see the van from where I was at. quick look at my phone said five minutes to spare. Ben set me by the trunk and I quickly grabbed a set of clothes and a blanket. I ran inside to see only Andrew there. "Hey Andrew get out real quick"

He got up without question and I draped the blanket across the tops of the two back seats. Ben held it still and I crawled under and quickly changed. I was just pulling my shirt on when I heard the others hop on.

"What are you doing Ben?" Alex asked. He stiffened.

"Nothing." 

"Ok where's Victoria?"

"She was outside the van." Ben lied.

"No she wasn't"

"What do you mean she's not out there?" Ben said in a slightly panicked voice.

"Dude she isn't out there." Trevor said trying to calm him.

"We got in a fight again. She ordered me so I can't move until I see her again." If I didn't know better I'd of believed him.

"Ok we will find her." I heard them leave and tapped him to move. He let me out just in time to Andrew look at them like idiots and walk on the van. Me and Ben were on the seat .

"So what's the space thingy called again?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows as if I was confused.

" The Primordial Nucleosynthesis or a primordial matter" 

"Both?" He laughed. I turned my head and waved at the guys." Oh hey."

"Hey" Andrew smiled.

"A what?" Trevor asked.

"How did you get here" Alex asked

"I don't know either and I walked here with Ben." I frowned at him. Ben kissed my forehead.

"It's ok I'll explain it another time." I smiled up at him.

"where is Luke and Kyle?" I heard running foot steps and smiled.

"Here!" They called running through the door.

"Hey how far out are we?" 

"A day and a half going the back roads." I looked at Ben and grinned. He looked at me suspiciously. 

"Let Ben drive." 

"Alright." Andrew passed Ben the keys and Ben grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. I connected to everyone but Ben. 

'Seatbelts and Luke play along. Sorry Kyle.' Kyle obviously knew what I meant cause he nodded then kissed Luke hard. Ben started the car and drove out of the town as soon as he hit the tree line I turned around and looked at the men.

"So what are you boys looking forward to?" 

"Roxy." 

"Angel."

"A bed." Alex said making me laugh.

"Mating." I smiled at Kyle.

"You all are lame!"Luke exclaimed making everyone look at him. "I can't wait to see your skinny ass running across the feild sweet heart. The way you move can get any guy going." Kyle and Ben growled. Everyone else was looking at Luke like he lost his mind. Ben had increased his speed by ten miles over. "What are you looking forward to sexy?" A quick glance it rose another five. I laughed.

"You know me Luke. I can't wait to get to the guys and play. We always have fun rubbing up on eachother to get to the goal." Ben growled again slowly rising the speed limit some more. 

"Yea I never make it past you to the in zone but I always still meet my goal when your there." Kyle and Ben growled again. Ben lurched the car forward.

"I bet you do Luke I would to if I could see such a fine ass handling balls the way she does." Alex added catching on. A turn was coming up and I jerked the steering wheel hard. We went on two tires for a second but made the bend.

"Ah Alex that's just cause you want me to handle yours." Ben roared making everyone shutter. Me for other reasons then them. Alex winked. I looked at the speedometer to see we were going one hundred and fifty. I tapped my wrist at Andrew.

'This speed we will be there in a few hours.' We kept it up the whole way almost hitting two hundred once. Wasn't the best idea when we almost flipped off the mountain. When we were only fifteen away from the house I worked on calming Ben.

"Ben sweety." He wouldn't look at me. "Luna Forest!" He shuttered and the speed started to slow. 

"What Victoria?" He was still pissed. I put my hand on his arm. He slowly started to relax. 

"I just wanted to tell you something." I said nervously glancing at the approaching house. The guys were starting to freak out.

"What?" He furrowed his brows in confusion. I linked through our new bond.

' I think I'm in love with you.' That did the trick. He slammed on the brakes making everyone lurch forward as they headed out I saw seatbelt burns across their shoulders. 

"Victoria." I looked at the man across from me.

"Yea?" I said nervously.

" Did you mean that?" He looked scared. My eyes grew wide at what I just admitted. I quickly undid my seatbelt and took off to the house. As soon as I stepped in I was swallowed whole by the mob of my pack.

Clare and Angel ran up to me crying. "Welcome back" Angel said as Clare said. "I'm so sorry." I hugged them tight.

"I've missed you girls. Oh we got to get Luke." They laughed but nodded their heads obediently.

"So how was it?"Angel asked

"Was what?"

"Everything." Clare said. As I told my tell I slowly gained a crowd.

"I'll tell you two the rest later." They grinned happily.

"So do you love him?" Clare asked.

"Maybe. I think so. I don't know. I don't think he does though." I blabbered. They looked at eachother and frowned. They pulled me up to my room. I went through everything I had left out with them.

"You know what Mikey would say." Angel said.

"To suck it up and stop being a spoiled brat?" They laughed.

"True but he'd say you worry to much about what ifs. Some day you have to let you gaurd down and expose yourself and who better then your mate?"

"Well maybe?" I said. "But what if I'm right." Clare grinned. 

"One way to find out." I frowned thinking about it. "No need to knock Luna this is your home to now." The door slowly creeked open.

"Well I need some mate time" Angel said running out the door.

"Oh and I found my mate." Clare said but she sounded said about it. " He came here yesterday they were looking for you and decided to stay til they found out if you were returned safely." She ran out before I could queston her.

"Hey." Ben said still at the door way.

"Hey." I looked at the ground.

"Why did you run?"

"Cause I'm a coward?" He laughed.

"I don't believe that." I looked up at him as he walked closer. " You are Victoria Silver anything but a coward maybe scared anf not very trustful but not a coward. So what happened?" He sat in front of me and grabbed my hand. "Please tell me Victoria." He looked so desperate. I took my free hand and pulled him to me and gave him a feather light kiss. I could feel his confusion fear and desperation so he could probably feel my fear. 

" why are you scared?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I'm scared that I did something to push you away from me again." I sighed and squeezed his hand.

"It wasn't you it was me. I hadn't meant to say that I think I may be falling for you." I saw his face fall. I grabbed his chin and looked him in the eye. "I didn't want to say anything til I was sure. I mean it I think I am. I just hadn't meant for it to come out." He sighed in relief before pecking my nose.

"Tell me whenever you want to. I can wait Victoria." I smiled and kissed him. 

"Can I show you something?" He nodded. I took a step back before doing something I've never done. I let down all my walls. Not just the ones that hold my Alpha power but the one that holds mine. 

"Shit Victoria hows that possible?" I shut my walls back up.

" I don't know my parents didn't have power like that I was just born with it. 

"That's more then most packs contain together." He looked at me in awe and fear. The fear hurt me.

"It's why my parents quickly taught me to hide it. They feared someone would use me or just kill me off. You are already getting soe of it will also need to learn to hide it Ben." He nodded in understanding. He opened his mouth but the door soon swung open and someone flew at me I quickly reacted and grabbed them by the throat and threw them to the ground. I saw a scared girl under me and slow rose.

"I'm sorry Luna Phillips I did not know you were here and with just being kidnapped I fear I am still a little... jumpy." She nodded rubbing her throat. I helped her up as Alpha Phillips and his Beta Mark walked in. 

"Alpha and Luna Phillips I would like for you to meet Ben." I swept my hand towards my mate. "My Luna and mate."

"Ben? The complication?" Ben frowned but I smiled and nodded. The girl flung herself at Ben. Ben awkwardly patted her back.

"Sweetheart you are making their Luna uncomfortable." Alpha Phillips laughed. She ignored him and looked to me.

"May I train him?!"She looked so excited. I wanted to say yes.

"I had wanted to Luna Phillips, however, me and my mate have decided to do things differently. We fill like since we aren't taking todays positions then we will take the ones of past Alpha Females." They looked at me shocked.

"Their were past Alpha Females?" Their Beta asked.

"Yes along time ago. Before the Light of Days." 

"There isn't much found from that time." 

"We have plenty here if you would like to research it on you stay." He nodded and walked out.

"Well we came here for business unforuantely Alpha Silver." I nodded.

"We have the treaty all ready as discussed all it needs is the signatures." 

"No offense Alpha Silver but I would still like to double check it." I grinned.

"I'd of thought you a lesser man if you didn't" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 7 24
Victoria Lynn Jackson is just your average highschool senior aside, from the fact that she is a werewolf. She is nearing graduation. She is also the...
635K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
244K 7.2K 27
Sophia's life is far from normal; two mates, a strict dad, a white wolf, what else could go wrong? Everything does when her mates get kidnapped. Jac...
267K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...