Baby Payne

By pjsandsocksallday

Being pregnant is hard enough when you don't have the world and a mob of fans waiting for you to fail. Belle... More

Baby Payne-Chapter 1
Baby Payne-Chapter 2
Baby Payne-Chapter 3
Baby Payne-Chapter 4
Baby Payne-Chapter 5
Baby Payne-Chapter 6
Baby Payne-Chapter 7
Baby Payne-Chapter 8
Baby Payne-Chapter 9
Baby Payne-Chapter 10
Baby Payne-Chapter 11
Baby Payne-Chapter 12
Baby Payne-Chapter 13
Baby Payne-Chapter 14
Baby Payne-Chapter 15
Baby Payne-Chapter 16
Baby Payne-Chapter 17
Baby Payne-Chapter 18
Baby Payne-Chapter 19
Baby Payne-Chapter 20
Baby Payne-Chapter 21
Baby Payne-Chapter 22
Baby Payne-Chapter 23
Baby Payne-Chapter 24
Baby Payne-Chapter 26
Baby Payne-Chapter 27
Baby Payne-Chapter 28
Baby Payne-Chapter 29
Baby Payne-Chapter 30
Baby Payne-Last Chapter

Baby Payne-Chapter 25

1.4K 29 3
By pjsandsocksallday

I recently came back an saw that there were a lot of people asking for updates. I wrote this when I was 14, but it is completely finished so, I'm uploading everything today. Thanks for reading!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spent our last day with the boys. Liam had planned everything out so perfectly that the rest of the time passed in a blur. I don't remember half the things I said, because I was just having too much fun saying them. It was definitely the most enjoyable thing thing I'd done in my entire life.

And I got to spend it with Liam.

He was so sweet to me. He had tea brought up to the hotel room so I wouldn't have any nightmares while I slept and he held me while I slept. I think the whole thing freaked him out way more than he showed it. So, instead of freaking out about it, he did what he normally did and overthought everything in his life.

But, I didn't stop him. He had to deal with it in his own way, and this was his way, apparently.

I also liked how he was treating me in other ways as well. I think the fact that I was hiding the whole thing about the baby from him made him change what he was doing. He was kind of babying me before, not really letting me do anything or go anywhere without texting him, but changed. After he found out, he really changed.

"We're going to the old building where we all used to live together." He told me. "We moved out after a little while, but Louis still lives there."

I smiled just thinking about Louis and Harry. He had been keeping me updated on everything, and they were aloud to see each other. Before, they weren't aloud to be seen outside of work and things like that, but now they could. They hd been out on little dates they had to disguise as group outings, but they were happy to be together.

"What time do we have to be to the airport?" I asked, pulling my coat on.

He bent down and pecked a kiss in my cheek. "Don't worry about it. We have pretty much all day to do whatever you want to do. I'll make sure to tell you when we have about a half hour left."

Our stuff was already in the car Liam had rented, so all we had to do was drive straight from Louis to the airport and then we were off. It made everything a lot easier, not having to think about what we were going to do after and just spend time with the boys for a little bit.

There was no one waiting outside our hotel as we hadn't told anyone where we were staying. It was a lot more enjoyable when their weren't a tone of fans waiting outside, hoping to take a picture of you. We still got the odd picture or autograph whenever Liam went out, but that was pretty much it.

After we pulled out of the parking lot, Liam put his hand in mine and rested it on my stomach once again. He gave me a light smile and looked back at the road, but I could tell there was something on his mind. We had already talked about the baby a lot, so I hoped he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He looked over at me again and there was a crease on his forhead. "Have you thought about moving over here?" He asked.

It was a question that really caught me off guard. This was the first time I had heard anything like this from him so it made me mind go to all sorts of places. This would be a big decision and I couldn't take it lightly. But, as I started to work the idea around in my head, it didn't seem all that bad.

"Maybe." I said. "I don't really have anyone back home except for Em and she just got a new job that takes her away."

He nodded and I could feel him rubbing small circles on my stomach. "I just thought it would be nice live here after the tour, at least for a little while."

I nodded. "You don't really have anyone back their either, so moving could do good for us."

"Just think about it for a while. We've got a long time before we even have to really consider it, so just think about it for a while and make sure its what you want to do." I liked how much he was trying to assure me that he didn't want to pressure me.

It was cute.

"I'll make sure I think about it a lot." I assured him

The drive was only a few minutes longer after that, seeing as England wasn't exactly the biggest country. Liam helped me out of the car after we got there, really not wanting me to get hurt. Even if he had been letting me do more, he was still a worry wart about me falling and something happenening.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"No problem." He grinned back. He was acting really playful today, something Liam rarely was.

Liam seemed to be pretty comfortable in the building. He used to live in this building, so he knew his way around quite well. It was a pretty long while until we got to their front door, but that seemed logical. When they all lived here, there would have been fans coming in all the time and it needed to be hard to get in.

I gave Liam a look when he just pushed opened the door and walked right in. "What are you doing?"

He laughed. "If he can just burst in on our place we can do the same. Plus, he never remembers to lock his doors."

I wasn't really sure what I was expecting with Louis flat, but it seemed mature. He was such an out there and childish person, I expected it to be a little messier than it was. But, there didn't seem to be anything out of place, and there were even little crystal knickknacks all over the place.

It was surprising.

"Louis!" Liam shouted.

There was a second before an answer came. "Liam!" Was the loud reply.

I couldn't help but let out a little laugh as Harry walked into the room. His face seemed to light up completely when eh saw us and he ran over to give us a big hug. Liam kind of stepped in front of me, making sure he didn't knock into me at all, but Harry still got his arms around me.

"Hey, Harry." I smiled and pulled away from the hug.

His eyes went down to my stomach and it looked as if they would pop out of his head at any second. He placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed slightly. It was something, I realized, he did a lot. I could tell that he really wanted kids in the future and he would be a great father, no matter how famous they were.

"Hello baby." He cooed and rubbed my stomach again.

It was like as soon as you got pregnant, people thought they could just randomly touch your stomach whenever they wanted to. It happened a lot when we were at Liam's house and whenever I hung out with the boys. Liam was different though, he was the father and he could rub my stomach whenever he wanted to.

"I cant feel it kicking." Harry whined, looking up at me.

I ruffled his curls, something I knew he didn't like me doing. "The baby usually only kicks right before bed and when I wake up in the morning."

He pouted and fixed his curls again. "I've only felt it once."

"Oh, boo." I cooed.

Liam helped me take my coat off and hung it on the cool red coat hook next to the door that seemed to be overflowing with coats. "I know all of those are yours, Harry." Liam said.

Harry gestured for us to follow him into another room, the kitchen. Louis was in there, pulling out a plate of nachos from the oven.

"Hello." He said, dragging out every letter.

"Hey, Lou." I smiled.

"Hows my baby?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I'm okay."

He laughed and pulled Harry into his side. "I meant Harry, but I was wondering about you too."

Letting out a laugh, I rolled my eyes. "Is there a place where I can sit down for a little while?"

Louis popped a nacho in his mouth and lead us into a comfy little room with a lot of chairs of different sizes. I sat down on a squishy love seat and Liam sat down next to me, pulling me closer to his side. I had a hand set on my stomach and the other being held by Liam's. Needless to say, I was pretty comfortable.

"So, how long until the baby is out."

I rolled my eyes at Louis. "When you say it like that it just sounds weird. You could just ask when the baby is born."

He scoffed jokingly. "Shut up."

"But, if it goes to plan, a week after we get back." I said.

"What's your plan for after?" Harry asked, coming into the room with the nachos. "We have the tour in a month."

Liam smiled down at me. "We're going to see if we can get our own bus and live like that."

"Fancy." He smiled.

"I don't want to be away from her." He pecked my cheek.

I smiled and rubbed small circles on my stomach. "We're also thinking of moving here."

"Really?" They asked in disbelief.

"The only person I have back home is Em and she's gone for a little while. Liam grew up here and it would be nice to live here for at least a little while."

There was a knock at the door and Louis shot up to get it. Liam offered to fill a plate up with nachos, something I could really use when I was that hungry. It wasn't too long before I heard Niall and Zayn's voices along with someone's I didn't recognize.

The three people I knew walked in first, Louis, Niall, Zayn and then a girl with bright blond, almost white hair walked in after. She looked to be a kind of rocker chick, with leather and tights, but seemed to be sweet. Zayn had a protective arm wrapped around her and that when I realized who she was.

"You're Perrie Edwards."

She looked over at me. "You're Liam's girlfriend."

I smiled. "Belle."

"Nice to finally meet you."

"Likewise."

She sat down on a couch next to Zayn who was sitting next to Niall. It was a kind of weird site when Zayn had his arm around both Perrie and Niall, but it was kind of cute in a way. It showed just how close he was was with the band, that he held both his fiancé and his band member in the same way.

We all talked for hours, me getting to know all of them better, but slowly getting more and more tired. When I was fighting to keep my eyes open, Liam just pulled my face into his chest and told me I could go to sleep. When he woke me up again, he said we only had about a half hour before we had to be to the airport.

We said our goodbyes, and soon we were on our way back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.9K 19
Niall's absolutly in love with his best friend, and so he decided to make a book only for Liam. But there is a problem. Harry and Louis found it and...
922 60 19
Zayn's life is everything he has ever wanted. Later, he has to make some big decisions between friendship and love. He also has to deal with the fact...
1.3M 16.6K 59
*COMPLETED*
7.7K 144 23
Ash has a drunken, one night stand with the famous singer, Niall Horan but ends up being pregnant. Will Niall ever find out? Will there paths ever me...