Loudmouth ME + mafia YOU = A...

By skittlezzSUCK_XD

More

Loudmouthed ME + mafia YOU = A lot of crazy.
Loudmouthed ME + mafia YOU = A lot of crazy. {4}
Loudmouthed ME + mafia YOU = A lot of crazy. {5}
Loudmouthed ME & Mafia YOU = A lot of crazy
Loudmouthed ME + Mafia YOU = A lot of crazy.

Untitled. (i dont have a title for this yet send me some ideas.)

4.1K 30 8
By skittlezzSUCK_XD

My mom ran out to me as I stepped out of the car. I thanked the driver and he said all my belongings would arrive soon. I closed the door and my mom wrapped me in a hug. I buried my face in her hair and smiled sadly. "I'm so glad you decided to come home."

I nodded and she led me into the house. We sat on the couch and she rubbed my shoulder.

"I've missed you so much."

I nodded and looked out the window.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she said quietly. I knew she meant about what I had to do.

"No." I shook my head.

"Are you hungry? I made dinner."

"I ate on the way." I stood up. "My bags are about to be here, I'm going to go wait for them." I walked outside and sat on the end of the sidewalk. It was dark outside but I didn't care. I had to kill the only person that kept me alive. I feel horrible but there is nothing I can do about it now.

A car pulled up and the driver helped me take my bags up to my house. He handed me an envelope with my name on it. When I got everything in my house, my mom had to leave for night school. I went to my room and unpacked everything slowly. When I was finished, I sat on my bed and stared at the envelope on my bed. I turned it over and the stamp that held the letter closed had Valencio's Mob Emblem melted to hold the envelope closed. I shook my head and tossed it in the side table drawer. I fell asleep and dreamt about the first day I saw Valencio face to face.

~~~~~

[memory]

The guy that had me handcuffed, shoved me into a room with a bunch of other people in it. They all eyed me and everyone one of them had a handgun. I looked around the room and a few other people were handcuffed to a chair with a guy standing over them like a bodyguard. The guy pushed me towards a chair and handcuffed one of my hands to the arm. He made me sit down and a bunch of mean looking guys came in the room wearing suits. I rolled my eyes and coughed 'morons'.

The one in front glared at me but he looked familiar. I sat there in the chair bored as hell for what seemed like hours.

The people in the chairs were being taken away by the people with guns. I got angry and cleared my throat.

"Can I go home now?" I looked at the one who looked familiar.

"No." he turned around. He had an older face and dark hair. His broad shoulders were relaxed and at the same time tense. He looked older than my mom but he was still handsome.

"Look! I'm not some hooker! I want to go home now!" I yelled at him.

He growled and pulled a gun out of his jacket pocket. He pointed it in my face. "Stop talking and shut up." he growled. He was really scary, I didn't let him know that I was afraid of him though. I'm not scared of a gun, I've held and shot one on more than one occasion, I helped with a couple of cases and just kept the job. I am an underground cop with a big mouth. That's what got me in this situation: I mouthed off to apparently a mob boss.

"Stop talking and shut up are the same thing." I smirked and he cocked the gun. I looked into the barrel and didn't see a bullet. I looked back up at him. "Pull the trigger." Everyone in the room looked at me and him.

He almost smiled but still kept it in my face. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Go ahead and pull the trigger."

He laughed and put the gun back in his pocket. "Even though you have a big mouth, I like you. Do you want to join us?" he motioned around him.

"No." I recognized that laugh. The man who killed my father and sister, laughed like him. That's why I recognized him. I glared at him. "No, I would never do that. And if my arm wasn't handcuffed to the chair, I would strangle you."

He bent down to my eyelevel. "Who do you think you are?"

"You know exactly who I am Valencio." I looked in his eyes and he seemed to be thinking.

"You don't know what you're talking about."

I sat back and looked away. Quickly I pulled the gun from the bodyguard's pocket and aimed towards Valencio's forehead. Everybody with a gun pulled it out and was pointing at me. I touched his forehead with the end of the gun.

"Drop your gun or die." Valencio said.

"Just like them?" I whispered.

He ignored me. "Landon." he called.

A guy stepped up. "What do you want me to do with her?" I felt something cold press into my temple but I didn't break eye contact with Valencio.

"Keep her, she's important. Be careful, she might be a cop." he stood up and looked away. A few people chuckled but Valencio silenced them. "Don't let her out of your sight and lock her in a room when you sleep." he stepped closer and whispered something in Landon's ear. Landon looked at me while they were talking. His dark eyes never left my face. He was good looking, all the people in the room where.

I looked down and took a deep breath to keep myself from thinking of my dad and sister.

Landon un-cuffed me. "Stand up."

I did and he led me out of the room. He grabbed my arm and had the gun pointing in my back.

"Don't try anything or I'll shoot you." he whispered in my ear. He walked me out of the room and out of the building. A car was waiting in a private garage. We got into the backseat and he put the gun up but watched me out of the corner of his eye.

"Where are we going?" I mumbled and looked out the window.

"My summer house." he said.

"I want to go home." I glared at him.

"This is how much I care." he just sat there.

"You're not doing anything."

"Exactly."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. He answered his phone and talked about mob stuff.

I woke up breathing hard. I looked over and my alarm clock said it was 6:00AM. I stared up at the ceiling and reached over to the other side of the bed. Empty. I sighed and rolled out of the bed. I was used to getting up early but not alone. I put on some running clothes and slipped on my shoes.

My mom opened the door and smiled. "You're up early." she sat on the end of my bed.

"I'm used to it. Did you just get in?" I sat beside her. She goes to night school all week and sleeps for a few hours, then goes to work. She has a crazy schedule.

"Yeah." she sighed and looked at me. "Was it worth not coming home?" she always knew when something had happened to me, good or bed, even if I never tell her. She had light brown hair and big blue eyes that would never judge anything.

I looked out the window and smiled softly. "Some of it."

She nodded. "Your old boss called me just a minute ago, and he wants you to come back to work."

I was stared out the window.

We didn't say anything.

"I'm going running. I'm going to think about it." I walked out of my room and my house. I ran to the park and sat beneath a big tree. The park was empty.

The car stopped and Landon pulled me out and into the house. He took of his jacket and laid it over the back of the couch.

"Landon, is that your name?"

He nodded.

"Don't you ever get tired of killing people? Innocent people?" I asked.

He turned and glared at me. "You don't have any clue what I do, so don't sit there and talk like you do."

I glared back at him. "Piss off."

He rolled his eyes and pulled me by my arm. He turned a corner and I ran strait into a small table.

I tripped and fell but he was still holding me by my arm. "Ow." I mumbled and he picked up the table.

When he let go of my arm I ran towards the door and threw it open.

Two guys were standing on the porch looking down at me. I took a step back and ran into Landon's chest.

"Austin, Ralph, I see you've met Amanda." he said and pulled me into the house. He didn't let go of my arm but he pulled me closer to him.

"She was running." one of them smirked.

"But she isn't anymore, you don't even have to be here." Landon said.

The other guy shook his head and fixed his dark eyes on me. I glared at him and he rolled his eyes. "She has a lot of guts."

Landon nodded. "Why are you here?"

"Boss sent us over to check up." the first guy stepped into the house and grabbed me away from Landon. "He sent us to see if she was cooperating and apparently she isn't." he lifted my face and looked at me. "It will be hard messing up your pretty little face." but then he shrugged. "Business is business."

I yanked my face away and looked at Landon.

"She wasn't going anywhere." he looked calmly at the guys.

"I think she was."

They pulled me outside and the one that had my arm pulled both of my arms behind my back.

Then they were hitting me. All over my body, my face, my legs.

I cried but I wasn't going to scream. It felt like they were putting me in traffic and letting the cars hit me over and over again.

Blood dripped from my face onto my neck, shirt and legs.

It was horrible. Hit after hit, his fists just didn't stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 13 19
She's a sweet quiet book worm and he's a ruthless mafia don how can their marriage work? "I can't stop thinking about you Forrest, your every where...