His Unwanted Desire

By Gujiya

I pushed him with as much force as I could which made him stumble slightly but he succeeded in maintaining hi... More

chapter 1- Mother-in-law meets the daughter-in-law
chapter 2 -The Adams
chapter 3- Piano and flashback
chapter 4- Deal?
chapter 5-He's hot
chapter 6- Hope!
chapter 7- Stuck in the traffic
chapter 8- Mission daughter-in-law
chapter 9- Girls go clubbing
chapter 10- The dare to the groom-to-be
chapter 11- Dare, kiss and punch #first meeting
chapter 12- A positive sign
chapter 13- I chose her, I kissed her and she punched me
chapter 14- And we meet again (in a more civillized manner)
chapter 15- Agreeing to the marriage 'deal'
chapter 16-Awkward piano lessons
chapter 17- He's Jealous and She's a liar
chapter 18- Day out
chapter 19- Jealous?
chapter 20- Planned or unplanned?
chapter 21-I have a wife and a daughter?
chapter 22-plan gone wrong...for good?
chapter 23-jealous because my 'husband' misses some other girl!
Gujiya's here πŸ‘‹
chapter 24-He's not that bad, I guess
chapter 25 (prt. 1)-Wedding? Today?
Chapter 27- (part 3) Finally!
chapter 28 -Trip to China?
chapter 29 -Let the fun begin
chapter 30 -Trying new things
chapter 31 - cooking or disaster?
🀞Characters🀞
chapter 32 - Falling
chapter 33-the surgeon is dead for sure
chapter 34 -I am in deep trouble now
🀐 late updater 🀐
chapter 35 - Call me, Shane.
chapter 36 -Almost there
chapter 37 - The End?
chapter 38- Guest for the wedding.
πŸ™ƒ Gujiya's here πŸ™ƒ
chapter-39 Let's get started
Chapter-40: Tough competition for the groom
Chapter 41 : Groom ✈ bride
Chapter 42- Proposal
ALERT: Changes in the story line!!
Chapter- 43: Mr. Adams gets his Mrs. Adams?
Chapter 44: Mr. Adams gets his Mrs. Adams! pt-II
Epilogue
New Story Update
Surprise Update!
Broken But Yours
Hey there!

chapter 26 (part 2)- The kiss was unintended and...amazing

43.2K 1.4K 184
By Gujiya

Lara's P. O. V. :

"Why are we leaving, mommy? " Cara asked, almost crying.

"We'll have to go, baby...I have some work to do." I lied.

"What is more important than your wedding? " She asked looking at me with questioning look.

Well that wasn't expected at all.

"Who told you that I'm getting married? " I asked leaning down to reach down to her height.

"Grandma told me that you and daddy are getting married today. Are you really marrying daddy? " she asked innocently. I could see hopes in her eyes.

"No, baby. Of course not. You already know that we were just acting. I am not getting married to your dad...I mean to Mr. Adams. " I explained.

"But why can't you marry him? " she complained.

"Because we don't love each other. If you don't love someone then how can you marry them? " I said, trying to make her understand the situation.

Why can't she understand that I can't marry Mr. Adams?

"That means you can marry me, because you love me." She said bluntly.

What?

"Oh baby, come here." I pulled her into my embrace.

"You're too young to understand the logic of marriage, baby." I kissed the top of her head.

"Now, let's go. We need to go." I said and carried her in my arms.

She snaked her hands around my neck and put her head into the nape of my neck.

I took my luggage in one hand while the other was snaked around Cara's little body. I was about to exit the living room when suddenly the devil decided to grace us with his unwanted presence.

He was standing at the door blocking the way out.

I ignored him and walked to the left but he was too quick and blocked my way with his hand.

I looked up at him irritated.

"What do you want, Mr. Adams? " I asked out of frustration.

"We need to talk." He said sliding his hands inside his pockets .

"I don't want to talk to you. Now if you'd excuse and unblock our way so that we can go? " I asked, rolling my eyes.

"No." He said plainly and before I could process his single word answer that is a simple 'no', he gripped my hand which had suitcase and dragged me along with Cara in my arms inside the living room.

"What the hell, Mr. Adams! What are you doing? " I yelled at him.

Because of my yelling, Cara was now awake and was looking at us with confusion. 

"What happened, mommy? Why are you yelling at daddy? " she asked, confused.

"Nothing, honey. Your mommy is just showing her love to me." Mr. Adams winked at me.

You..!

I rolled my eyes at his comment and he chuckled looking at me.

Creep!

"But mommy said that she doesn't love you. That is why she cannot marry you." Cara said, sadly.

Arghhh...Caraaaaa!

Mr. Adams crossed his arms and looked at me with amused expression.

"Ms. Jones, you don't love me? You broke my heart." He said, dramatically as if he was broken by the fact that I don't love.

"Such a drama queen you are." I accused and rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and took Cara from my hands.

"Sweetheart, I need to talk to your mommy for a while. Could you please go outside and play with Josh? " he said and kept Cara down on the ground.

"Okay. But are you both getting married or not? " she asked looking at both of us.

"Cara...!" I said, warning.

She giggled and ran out of the living room leaving only the two of us.

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him irritated.

"Don't look at me with that expression. You scare the hell out of me with your expressions. it's so scary." he avoided my stare and walked towards the couch and sat crossing his legs as if there isn't anything wrong going on in between us.

I walked and stood in front of him.

"What do you want to talk to me? Say it fast and let me go." I said staring at him.

He sighed and finally spoke.

"See, I know I shouldn't have talked to you like that in the morning. But I got a bit frustrated and spoke those words." he said.

Is he apologizing? But his facial expression doesn't suggest that.

"That means if you get frustrated then you'll come and pour all your frustrations on me? " I asked him, angrily.

"Look, I know that was my fault. Now forget it and let's focus on our issue. " he said and stood up.

We were standing 'face to chest' and the distance left between us was tends to nothing.

Damn! I am nervous again.

His closeness always has this strange effect on me.

I hesitated to even look into his eyes.

His cologne and that signature manly scent of him was making my legs go weak.

The only thing that was separating both of us were my crossed hands on my chest.

I felt myself shivering.

I took a step backwards and released my breathe that I didn't know I was holding.

Why does his closeness affect me so much? He intimidates me.

I was looking down finding the floor more interesting than anything in this world.

I heard him clear his throat, maybe to get my attention.

I looked up at him hesitantly

"So...what I was saying was that we'll have to do something about this problem. You'll have to do this for my mom. Uh...please." he said the last word under his breathe but I heard it clearly.

His ego will always speak louder than him.

"Look, Mr. Adams, I really want to help your mom. She's always been kind to me. She's like a mother to me. But if you'll keep on being rude to me and do not cooperate then I am sorry to say, but I won't be able to help. I can understand that you're not comfortable with this whole drama, but trust me, neither am I comfortable with all this but still I am trying to work it out. We both will have to cooperate and deal with this problem." I poured everything that was in my heart and now I felt way too lighthearted.

He kept looking at me with amusement?

Did he even hear a single word I said?

"Mr. Adams, are you going to say anything or not?" I asked raising my eyebrows

"Oh..uh..yeah. I totally agree with you." he stuttered.

"Okay then, are we on the mutual terms? Do you agree to be supportive while we'll have to do this whole marriage act?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Of course. Deal then?" He said and extended his hand for a handshake.

What are we? Business associates?

However, I accepted his hand and shook hands with him. He smiled looking at me and I did the same.

After about a minute of staring into each others' eyes and holding hands, I decided to end the stare game so I cleared my throat and withdrew my hand.

"So...what should we do now? Any plans or idea? " I asked to dismiss the awkward silence between us.

"Well, to be frank, I don't have any plans..." He said after a long pause.

"What? Are you serious? " I almost, shouted.

"Listen to me first, Ms. Jones then yell. I said I don't have any plans yet. But we'll think something." He said trying to calm me.

"There's nothing to listen. What if we don't come across any plan?" I asked.

"Then the only choice we'll have will be to get married." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"What? No ways! I am not marrying you." I said and turned back to go but he caught my hand and pulled me towards him that made me collide on his hard chest.

Damn his chest!

I would have surely concluded that his chest was made up of stone and rocks if I wasn't a logical thinker.

I looked up at him into his ocean blue eyes.

I wanna drown in those beautiful eyes.

What am I thinking?

I backed away from him.

"See...Mr. Adams..I..am not going to marry you. I want to marry a guy whom I love and who loves me too. And in our case the only thing that we do is to hate each other." I said crossing my arms again.

"The feeling is mutual, Ms. Jones. Neither am I interested in marrying a thick headed girl like you. And just look at yourself, Ms. Jones, you look awful...." He said crossing his arms as well.

"You.." He cut me off

"....and I have a class. Have you seen yourself in the mirror? You look like a total mess." He said in challenging tone.

"Oh really, Mr. Adams? Have you seen your face? You look like a robot with beard on his face. And what do you think of yourself? It's hard to believe if even a single lady would want to spend her life with you." I spat back

"You got to be kidding me, Ms. Jones. I know that you always try too hard to resist my closeness. You always need to remind yourself that you need to maintain distance from me. Admit it, Ms. Jones, that you want me." He said giving his signature smirk

"In your dreams, Mr. Adams, in your dreams. I don't feel anything. Oh..wait..I do feel something when you come closer..." I said trying to look as if I just remembered something.

"Now you're talking. " he said still giving that stupid sexy smirk of him.

"Yeah...I feel like puking when you come closer. That feeling..." I looked at him disgusted as if he was some kind of germ.

His expression suddenly changed from the 'proudy handsome hunk' to the 'pissed off by the comment'

Now it was my turn. So I smirked at him.

Suddenly he composed his composure and took a step towards me and now we were again 'very' close.

I was caught off guard when he suddenly snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

And unfortunately, this time, my saviour, my hands were not present in between our chests.

Where are you my hands?

I looked down and found my hands stuck in between our waists.

Suddenly I felt his other hand tugging the strands of hair that were on hiding my face behind my ear.

When his hand stroked and touched my face gently, I felt tingles all over my body.

"So you were saying that my closeness to you doesn't have any effect on you." He said in husky voice.

Just shut up and kiss me.

What the hell is wrong with me??

His breathe was fanning my face. I closed my eyes tightly as I could to stop this stupid tingled that I feeling because of his touch.

"I don't...don't feel anything, Mr..Mr. Adams" I stuttered.

"I believe you, Ms. Jones." he whispered huskily which made me shiver.

I slowly opened my eyes and found him looking at me intensely.

"Why are...you looking at me...like that? " I asked in a hardly audible voice. 

He didn't speak anything.

But what he did next made me feel like fireworks were happening around me. 

My eyes were closed and the only thing that I could feel was his lips on my lips and our lips were moving in sync. I wanted the kiss to go on and on. Suddenly my hands weren't any longer stuck in between our waists but was now dug into his soft hair.

This is the first time I was like seriously enjoying his kiss. I was lost somewhere...somewhere into his kiss.

I was half leaned down and his hands were wrapped around my body, securing me and preventing me from falling down flat on my back.

"Oh our virgin eyes! " someone spoke from somewhere...I don't know from where.

We were still lost in our kiss and didn't bother to look at the source of sound.

"Daddy, why are you eating mommy's face? " wait...did I hear Cara's voice?

Suddenly, I remembered something.

Mr. Adams is kissing me? And I am kissing him back?

Tell me it's a nightmare...please tell me it's a nightmare.

We both parted from our kiss but we didn't bother changing our position.

We heard some giggles and soft hooting.

We both looked towards the door and found Ash, Angie, the Dormann brothers, Cara and Josh standing at the doorway looking at us with amusement.

"Bro, get a room, okay. For Christ's sake, it's your living room and there are kids in this house who might get influenced by your PDA. " Mr. Ian Dormann chuckled.

"I totally agree." Ash spoke and winked at me.

Angie giggled and Mr. Jake Dormann smirked.

Suddenly, I remembered something.

We were still in 'that' position.

I stood up and backed away from him.

We were standing there looking like kids who had been caught by their parents while stealing the candies. 

He rearranged his tie. He also looked a bit embarrassed.

"Uh..it was...it was nothing like what you guys are thinking. Umm..we were not kissing." Mr. Adams spoke looking everywhere but them.

"Yeah...we were not kiss..I mean we we're not doing what you thought we're doing. " I spoke in his support.

Uhhh....this is so embarrassing.

"We believe you guys. You both were not kissing. You guys were just exchanging the saliva." Mr. Ian Dormann teased and everyone except the kids, burst into laughter.

I looked down in embarrassment. I was sure that I looked like a tomato.

"Eww...uncle Shane, were you really exchanging saliva with Cara's mommy? " Josh asked looking really disgusted by the idea of exchanging saliva.

Someone come and kill me right now. This couldn't have been any more embarrassing.

Why the hell did I kiss him?

"We were not doing anything like what your silly uncle Ian said we were doing." Mr. Shane Adams said glaring at his cousin who was trying to control his laughter.

"Then would you mind explaining what were you both doing? " Mr. Jake Dormann asked, teasingly.

Angie and Ash giggled.

Mr. Adams looked at his cousins, furiously.

"None of your business, Jake." Mr. Adams hissed.

Everyone tried controlling their laughter.

"Okay okay. Sorry to disturb your 'business', Shane. Now if you've completed your 'business' then shall we discuss about your problem? " Mr. Jake Dormann asked, teasing.

"Whatever! " Mr. Adams looked pissed off.

We all walked towards the couch and settled on it. Cara came and sat on my lap.

Ash and Angie sat besides me. I was seated in between them.

The three men sat on the opposite couch and Josh sat on Mr. Ian Dormann's lap.

Though we were seated facing each other, I couldn't raise my eyes to look into his eyes.

Jake cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention.

"So guys, today we are here to solve these two love birds' problem. " he said, teasing.

"We are not lovebirds." Mr. Adams argued.

"Exactly." I supported him.

Mr. Jake Dormann chuckled along with everyone and then spoke again.

"Okay, now enough of teasing, we've a very serious issue here. As we all know what is aunt's condition, she thinks that Shane and Ms. Jones are married and have a daughter which is Cara, she wants them to marry today in a church as she wants to see their marriage. So we need to do something about it." he said in a serious tone.

Everyone were serious now.

"So what are we gonna do now? " Ash asked.

"Do you have any plans, brother? " Ian asked.

"Yes. I have a plan that might help them to get out of this problem. " Jake said looking at me and then at Mr. Adams.

"What plan? " I asked suddenly.

"Yeah...What plan? " Mr. Adams repeated.

"I asked the same thing. " I accused.

"Whatever! " Mr. Adams rolled his eyes.

"Yeah...whatever." I rolled my eyes as well.

"Jesus, you guys argue like real married couples. " Ash complained.

Angie giggled at her comment.

I glared at Ash which made her stop laughing.

She knows what my punches feel like.

"Okay...so what's the plan? " Angie asked to Jake.

"The plan is that they both need to marry. " he said casually.

"What? " Mr. Adams and I asked at the same time.

"That's not a plan. " Mr. Adams hissed.

"That's the plan, brother. Trust me, I know what I am saying." Jake said and stood up.

"Ladies, if you don't mind then can you give some privacy to us? We need to do some manly talks." Jake said and looking at Angelia as if assuring her that he knows what he's doing.

And Angie, as if she understood what his eyes were saying, stood up and made us walk out of the living room.

"Angie, I need to talk to him. I cannot marry Mr. Adams." I complained.

"Trust me, Lara. I know Mr. Dormann has got some plan in his mind." She said trying to convince me.

I was unsure but still I trusted her and we walked out of the living room.

Shane's P. O. V. :

"What's your plan, brother? I know you can't be serious when you suggested to get married. Spill it now." I asked as soon as the girls exited the room.

He looked at me and grinned.

"Brother, do you remember Jonathan? " he asked looking at me.

"Jonathan Greens from our high school? " I asked, unsure.

"Yes. Jonathan Greens. And do you remember what he was famous for in our high school? " he asked again

"Yeah. He's a fantastic actor. He portrayed the role of the minister in the 'Romeo and Juliet' play. But what about him? How's he related with our problem? " I asked confused

What is he implying?

He grinned at me suggestively.

"Are you implying the same thing what I am thinking you're implying? " I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yup you got my plan." Jake smirked and sat in front of me on the couch crossing his legs.

I leaned back on the couch comfortably and smirked back

"Jonathan Greens? Who's this guy? What's the plan?" Ian asked looking at both of us with confusion plastered on his face.

"Jonathan Greens is an excellent actor and our high school friend. He's a struggling actor right now. He's good at disguising and portraying any kind of roles." Jake answered

"So? How's he gonna help to tackle this problem?" Ian asked still not being able to understand the plan.

"See, he'll play the role of father today at the church and for mom and whoever thinks that me and Ms. Lara are real couple, it'll be a real wedding whereas for the rest, it's gonna be a mere play to watch." I explained

"Bros, you guys are awesome. Perfect plan. " Ian bowed us standing in between me and Jake.

That's a great idea.

Well I have an idea.

"Guys, don't tell the girls about our plans, not especially to Ms. Jones. I wanna have some fun." I smirked thinking about my plan.

They both nodded in agreement and smirked

Lara's P. O. V. :

"Babe, what was that? You and him kissing? " Ash questioned as soon as we entered our..I mean, Mr. Adams' bedroom.

"It was just.....argh....I don't know. Leave it. " I said and fell flat on stomach on his soft fluffy bed.

Cara came and sat on my back putting her legs on either sides.

"But whatever it was, Lara...it was so romantic." Angie squealed like a teenager.

"Yeah. It was as if we were watching an intense romantic kissing scene." Ash squealed as well.

"Girls!! " I yelled at them, slightly irritated.

They both giggled and fell on the either sides of me on his bed.

"Ahh...this bed is so fluffy and comfortable." Ash commented.

"Hmm." I was too tired to reply.

"Did you guys have sex on this bed? It would have been such a great pleasure-" Ash was cut off by the clearing of throat of someone.

We all sat on the bed crossing our legs and looked at the door.

The three men came inside and stood in front of us.

We all looked up and found the trio looking at us in amusement.

Ash will kill me to death someday with her nasty comments.

"We haven't had sex yet on this bed but hope the day will come soon." Mr. Adams said giving me a wink.

I rolled my eyes and the girls giggled. He's a pervert. No doubt.

"What's the plan? " I asked trying to change the topic.

"Baby, how can I share our private plans in front of everyone? " Mr. Adams asked innocently.

"Jesus, can't you be a little serious? And stop discussing your stupid pervert fantasies in front of Cara and Josh." I asked rolling my eyes

He chuckled and the others laughed.

"Shane and Ms. Jones needs to prepare for today's wedding so let's give them some privacy....shall we? " Jake asked.

Everyone nodded their head and exited the room.

Only me and him were left in the room

"So what's the plan? " I asked as soon as everywhere left the room.

He kept silent for some time then opened his mouth to speak

"Do you trust me, Ms. Jones? " he asked looking into my eyes.

"What? Of course, I don't trust you." I said in 'duh' tone.

"Good. Now get ready for the wedding. Everyone's waiting for us in the church." He said and started walking to his closet

"Get ready for the wedding? The last time I checked, we were faking this marriage and weren't a real couple then what the hell makes you think that I would marry you? " I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

He turned back and in no time he was standing very close to me which got me nervous.

"You ask too many questions, Ms. Jones. Trust me, neither am I interested in marrying you. Just do as I say." He whispered into my ear which made the hairs at the back of my neck to stand

"But-" I was cut off when he kept his index finger over my lips.

"Shhh..." he said and looked into my eyes.

I could just simply nod my head in agreement.

He turned back and walked towards the door.

"And the kiss was unintended..." He said

I was unable to utter a word so I simply nodded my head in understanding.

"...and amazing." He added and left the room.

I couldn't stop blushing and my lips twitched up forming a smile.

"The kiss was indeed....amazing, Shane." I said looking at the door.

Your votes and comments really encourage me a lot. So please like and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
924K 27.4K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
30.3K 899 39
"You seriously think that you can run away from me?" He sniggered darkly. His obsession, his madness over me peeped at me through his eyes. Taking l...