Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

By DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... More

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Reunion
Sticking Together
New Story!
The Welcome Back
Reclaiming A Voice
Surprise's Awaiting
Guardians
Co-writer!
Deep Love
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Young and Beautiful
Shocking Return
Haunting Past
Meeting the Sister
Stay
The Ex
Our Hero
Surprise!
For: Norminah, From: Will
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
Camurise
A New Development And A New Journey
Sequel!

Safe and Sound

5K 135 47
By DessieSun

Y/N's POV

What is this? It can't be what I think it is, can it? Ally would never do something like this.

"It's a suicide note. Poor, weak Ally can't handle a little pressure. I'm surprised she made it this far in the entertainment industry." A voice behind me says coldly. I turn around to face Troy Olgetree.

"What do you want? Haven't you done enough damage to Ally?" I ask angrily. Troy approaches me with a evil smirk on his face. The other girls bear expressions of anger as they surround him.

"Oh not even close. That daughter of a bitch is going to pay for what her brother did to me. You really think I liked her? You girls are so oblivious, it was all for revenge. I hope she rots in hell!" He yells before he tries to leave. I stare at him shock, shocked that someone could be so ruthless to another human being, especially one that is innocent as Ally. Each of the girls gives a punch as he makes his over to the door.

"Not so fast buddy, where do you think you're going?" I ask, holding him back.

"Uh, out of here! Duh!"

"I don't think so. Where is Ally??" I shout.

"Don't ask me, whore!" He retorts.

"I'm going to ask you once more nicely, where is Ally?" I say, gritting my teeth. He doesn't respond verbally but physically. I evade his punch as Dinah grabs his left arm while I grab his right.

"Call Rob and security, Mila!" I yell to her. I watch her pick up her phone and dial.

"They're on their way. Hang on!" Mila says, after ending the car.  Troy begins to wrestle his arms free of our hold. Lolo and Mani come over to help, Mani with DJ, and Lolo with me.

"What's seems to be the problem here!?" I hear Rob's stern voice ask.

"It's Troy. This man first insulted and threatened Ally, then tried to punch Y/N." I hear Mila say.

"Right. Mr. Ogletee, I'm going to have to arrest you for harassment, and threat of fear and intent. You will be escorted to law enforcement." Rob and the security team apply some sort of restraining device on Troy and take him away. We all let out a shaky breath that we had been holding. A gasp catches our attentions as all of turn to look at Mani.

"I might know where Ally is. We drove on it on our way here." She says.

"Where?" The rest of us ask.

"The Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge."

"You mean the big suspension bridge? How tall is that thing?" I ask. Dinah whips out her phone to check.

"Uh, about 100ft (30m) from the deck to the river below." Dinah replies. Shit!

"Let's go!" I yelled, running out the door. They follow me outside, where we see Rob forcing Troy in to a police cruiser before it drives away.

"Hey Rob, would you mind driving us to the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge? We think that's where Ally is." I say. He nods, motioning towards the bus. We quickly board the bus and speed off in search of Allycat. Cutting through Dallas traffic, it takes Rob twenty minutes to arrive at the North Eastern side of the bridge. As we drive across it, we keep our eyes peeled, not leaving the window. About halfway across the bridge, I see a figure sitting on the side of bridge with the wind blowing in his/her long hair. Ally.

(A/N: Pretend that the silhouette in the image above is sitting on the railing above at night, facing the other direction.)

"Is that her?" DJ whispers to me softly. I nod, taking in her beauty.

"If that's her, then who's that?" Lauren asks loudly, startling me, while pointing to second figure slowly approaching her. My breath hitches as I slowly make my way out of the bus, everyone else following me quietly. I walk toward Ally silently. The other person lurking around beats me to her and I watch in pure horror as he/she gives an oblivious Ally a quick, but effective shove. The figure flees but Rob chases after it.

"Noooo!!!" I scream as I charge towards where she last was. Being only about half a metre or about one and half ft away, it didn't take me long to reach the side of the bridge. I looked over the side, eyes closed, afraid of what I would see. I take a deep breath and open my eyes and catch sight of a terrified Ally hanging on to what appears to be small pole jutting out from the side of the deck, where the support cables connect.

"Y/N! Why are you here?" Ally asks.

"Simple, because I care about you Allycat. We all do. DJ, Mani, Mila, Lolo, Rob and all the Harmonizers out there." I say. Tears begin to drip down her face.

"I'm sorry, I felt like I was dragging the group down with all the rumors about me and Troy. He made me feel like trash and that I don't deserve to live." She says.

"Allycat, listen to me. Troy was and still is a douchebag, don't listen to him. You are perfect, you always make us smile with your infectious, cheerful personality. Remember, you're our little ball of sunshine that can't be replaced." I say before pausing, seeing her nod slowly, "Now, lets get you up, alright?" She nods again.

"Hurry, I'm starting to slip." She shrieks.

"Hang on! We're on it." I reply.

"Y/N, why don't we call for help?" I hear Mila ask.

"There's no time. We going to have to build a human chain. I'll be at the front, then Normani, followed by Lauren. Camila's next and Dinah's last. Got it?" They all nod. We get in to our positions and I climb on to the edge. Taking a deep breath, I slowly swing my legs over and descend, making sure Mani and the others can support my weight. They lower me down to Ally and I immediately latch on to her. I can hear her let out a small sigh of relief.

"Don't let go completely yet. Release your weight slowly. " I instruct. As she does, I look up and see Mani puffing.

"Uh, we've got a problem. Mila, being a klutz, some how tripped over herself. So, its just Lauren and I holding on to you two right now. And, uh, we're starting to slip." Mani says.

"Can you see Big Rob?" I ask in desperation. She shakes her head.

Dinah's POV

Clumsy Camila strikes again. I don't know how, but she tripped over own foot, dragging me to ground with her.

"Mila, can you go find Big Rob and get him over here?"I ask. She nods and runs off in the direction he went. I grab on to Lauren and start pulling. As the weight increases, I can hear Y/N shouting:

"You guys good?"

"For now! Is Allycat still hanging on to the pole?" I ask.

"No." I hear a small voice say.

"Okay, we'll start pulling you up now." I reply. Lauren, Normani and I slowly step backwards, pulling them up. As the three us reach the limits of our strength, I hear footsteps running towards us. Its Rob.

"Girls, what in the world?" He says, bewildered. He goes beside Mani and helps  pull Y/N and Ally on to the side of the bridge.

"Are you guys alright?" He asks. We nod.

"DON'T do that again. That was very dangerous, for all we know, all you could've been hurt badly. But, I'm glad y'all are safe."

"Thanks Rob, we appreciate it. By the way, did you catch that person?" I ask.

"Yes I did, well the police did. They caught him for jaywalking actually. All I did was add to the list of offences. You wouldn't be surprised to hear that he has been identified as David Maemoni, a good friend of Mr. Ogletree." He says. We nod and he leads us back on to the bus, this time with Ally. Rob takes us to a Sheraton Hotel for the night, and gets us four rooms. Mani and DJ share a room, Mila and Lolo share, Allycat and I share, and Rob has his own for obvious reasons. As I lie in the king-size bed at 1:30 in the morning, I hear Ally twisting and turning. I move over, wrapping my arms around her, whispering:

"I love you Ally Brooke Hernandez."

What do you think of the chapter? Comment below! I hope you enjoyed it!

~Desmond

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 23.6K 194
Imagines about Fifth Harmony. If you have any requests for imagines, message me or leave your requests in the comment section! Hope you enjoy :) Cami...
67.2K 1.8K 15
From the outside Dinah Jane from Fifth Harmony was all smiles and laughter.But on the inside she was still hurt and having problems forgetting her tr...
12.4K 495 25
This is a 5th Harmony story. What happens when the sun is blocked out by dark clouds? Ally Brooke has been hiding a secret that she wishes no one to...
274K 8K 34
You avoided the limelight that your brother- Brad Simpson, always get, hence making the people know a little about your family. You spent your life i...