Soul |COMPLETED|

By HaruTrishaXX

She's an immaterial part of a human being which can only be seen with a person who has a third eye and she's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(SPG Mature content)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 25

1.2K 56 24
By HaruTrishaXX

Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu, "It's been one week tzuyu... You have 2 days left and you're stomach--.. stop hiding it from your mom already.."

She didn't say anything, "Maybe if you shut your mouth no one will find out about it?" raising her eyebrow. Chaeyoung stepped back and bow to her, "Calm down.. I'm sorry.. I'm just worried.."

"Then don't be worried... it's that easy! Didn't you say you're--" she touched her stomach. Chaeyoung grasp her arm, "Becareful.. you shouldn't work as a surgeon right now.. Just work as an office surgeon for now tzu.. Don't do surgery.."

"Dont tell me what to do!"

Chaeyoung sigh and grabbed her bag, "I'm going to comeback here later.. Take care of yourself.. I'm just going to Yoongi..."

Tzuyu pressed on her phone and sit on the couch. She looked at each picture of her baby then cry. There was a knock on her door, she quickly wrapped something to her stomach hiding her pregnancy. Then open the door.

Yani stood in front of her, "Hi... Long time no see..."

"What do you want?"

"Nothing just wanted to tell you something.."

Tzuyu stood by the door, "What is it? better not be waste of a time.."

"Ahh okay... Mind if I come in?"

She opened the door wider and sit on the couch. Yani closed the door and walk to her sitting on the other side of the couch. Tzuyu blow her nails, "Just tell me what is it.. so this can be quick.."

Yani looked at the table, "You like marshmallow that much?"

"Shut up... And tell me what then fuck you wanna say.. I didn't let you in here to question my life.."

Yani looked at her weirdly, "Why you suddenly change?"

"I didn't change.. You just don't know who the fuck I am... So beat it.. are you gonna tell me or no? Cause I could kick you out right now.."

"Fine.. Jungkook's mom wants Jungkook and I to have a baby already.. and Jungkook agreed.."

She didn't gave any emotions, "Is this what you wanna tell me? What a waste of time.. You want an advice about good sex? why I have experienced it from him first?"

Yani's eyes widened and slap her, "You--What a bitch you are right now!" then grabbed her bag, "I just wanna inform you that he has completely been over you..."

"Do I care?"

Yani glared at her, "I thank god that you two seperated... You're a bad influenced for him..."

She smirked, "Ohh really?" then laugh. Yani nod her head, "Yes.. And he told me he's also thankful that he's over with a childish girl like you..."

Tzuyu raised her eyebrow, "Okay.. Thank you for that.. You can leave now.. As if I care.. I don't care what the fuck happens to you two.. Have 2, 3,4, 10 babies.. I don't fuckin care have it your way.. don't come here just to tell me a shitless things... I'm living my own life.."

Yani walked to the door and open it. Jungkook was standing there listening to them. He glanced at Tzuyu then looked at her up and down, "Let's go Yani.."

"Yeah.." she wrapped her arm around Jungkook's arm then closed the door.

---

Jungkook holds Yani's hand then opened the door for her. Yani sighed, "She really has that bad attitude you know that? I mean I was hoping to see her mom.. But Chaeyoung told me they went to states for something so she's there alone. Chaeyoung Lives with a guy now sooo... Karma is on her.." She laughed.

He stayed quiet for moment then sniff and hold Yani's hand. "Did your mom went somewhere? I haven't seen her?.." he asked grasping the steering wheel tightly. She nod her head, "Japan... She's there for a while cause my brothers is schooling there.."

"Ahhh.."

She looked at his hand on the steerinf wheel, "Are you not feeling well? You're holding the steering wheel tightly it might break.."

"Nah.. I'm fine.."

"You know... Tzuyu kinda Change.. I mean she became even more evil than who she was... It's still lingers to my ear about what she said.."

"What did she say?" He asked creasing his forehead. Yani snout, "It's kinda super duper rude... So you know how your mom told us to have baby already right?"

He nod. She made a tsking sound, "Well, she freakin told me that.. I came to their house just to ask for advice about sex? Because she experienced it first from you?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and focus on the road trying to keep himself calm. Yani smiled, "Anyways.. Forget it.. She's just probably depressed.. Our wedding is in two days.. I'm really excited.."

"Want me to drop you off to the mall?"

"Yeah... You should come too.."

"I can't I have to go back to the office.." He smiled at her. Yani nod her head feeling like he's lying. "okay.." She said awkwardly.

Jungkook stopped the car and drop her off the mall then took off again. Yani watches his car leave, "He'll go to her again.." She mumbled then pressed on her phone, "Can you make sure Jungkook won't able to see Tzuyu? I know he's going somewhere... It's definitely not to his office.."

She then walked inside the mall with a serious face.

Jungkook turn the car around and stop at the station then head to his office. He sits on his swivel chair and stair at the keyboard for a moment. Thinking something. "Jungkook.." Yoongi called. He glanced at him, "Yeah?"

"I'm going to leave a little bit.." He said. Chaeyoung stick her head inside, "Hi..." then Yoongi pushed her head off of his office. "Chaeyoung..!" Jungkook called and she instantly peeked inside, "Yeah?"

"When is Tzuyu's parents coming back?"

"Ohh about that... Yeah.. They'll comeback tomorrow.. But if you're planning to visit Tzuyu... You shouldn't she's clearly different right now..."

His heart trembled and eager to see her so bad. Chaeyoung looked at Yoongi, then to him, "She's having a hard time so.. Don't bother visiting her.. Cause even me myself.. Couldn't have a proper conversation with her.."

He leaned back to his swivel chair and think deeply, "You think she'll kick me out if I go visit her?"

"Are you dumb or just clearly has a demensia? You.. Yourself.. Promised her that you two won't see wach other again.. And you told her that she should not cry nor call your name... She won't give a damn about you no more.. Cause to me she became selfish.."

He stayed quiet. "It's you're fault you couldn't see her... And you will never see her.." she grabbed yoongi's hand and dragged him out. Jungkook wiped his face with his hands then sigh and flipped through the files.

His eyes stared at the keyboard again then stand up and grabbed his key. He walked to his car and unlock it. He started the engine and took off. Stopping at the front of Tzuyu's house. He knocked to the door.

"Who the fuck is it no--- What are you doing here?" Her face shows no emotion. He couldn't say something to her, his mouth are shut for a moment. She stared at him then close the door but he stopped her, "Let's talk..."

"Damn.. I'm being interviewed by people today... So fuckin annoying.." She brushed her hair with her fingers then look at him, "Who are you to talk with me?"

He took a deep breath, "Tzu... Let's just talk.."

She creased her forehead then continuously closed the door. Jungkook looked down and knock to her door again. "What are you doing?" a woman's voice.

He turn around and saw Tzuyu's mom and dad looking at him. Jungkook cleared his throat and look at Tzuyu's mom. "Jungkook.. Why do you wanna talk to Tzuyu?" her dad asked. He shooked his head, "Nothing.. I just wanna asked something.."

"Come inside.." He opened the door. "WHAT THE FU---" she covered her mouth and stayed silent, "Sorry dad.."

"Tzuyu Jungkook wanted to ask something don't just ignore by shutting the door at him.."

She looked at her mom then they both cleared their throat and look away, "What is it?" looking at Jungkook. He gulped, "What did Yani told you?"

Her parents looked at her weirdly, "Why? What's wrong with Yani and you Tzuyu?" her dad asked. Tzuyu smiled, "Just.. Stuff she wanted me to know... well technically a stuff that I don't care about.."

"Like what?" Her mom asked. Tzuyu looked at her, "About pregancy... She told me his mom wanted them to have baby already.. So I was kinda dumbfounded and answered wrong stuff.. I thought she was going to ask for an advice sex.." She shrugged.

"TZUYU!" Her mom slapped her mouth, "Go upstairs!"

"What?! It's my mouth I can say what I wanted to say don't slap my mouth.." She talked back. Jungkook creased his forehead while looking at her then to her mom.

Tzuyu sniffed, "Did I answer enough? cause you can leave.." She walked upstairs holding a file of papers. "And this is what you wanted.. Seperates us.." He looked at her mom, "You're daughter talks back to you like that.."

Her mom creased her forehead, "I don't care if she's like that.. I just don't want her to cry for something you would do.."

Jungkook walked to the door and enter to his car then took off back to his office. Tzuyu's attitude spins around his head, the way she talk, move, and look at people is different. He tapped the paper with his pen and looked down, "AGHHH!"

The lady entered to his office, "another file sir.." she walked towards him and put down the files. Jungkook nod his head, "Okay.. thanks.."

The girl sighed, "You know... I'm gonna be honest with you but... I think that the girl used to come here.. Tall? Yeah.. I think she's better than Yani.. You could've choosen her.. If you want to risk everything for that girl.."

Jungkook looked at her, "Just do your work.."

J: Can you ask Chaeyoung what time Tzuyu goes to work?
Y: About that... Chaeyoung said Tzuyu doesn't really work that much..
J: Why?!
Y: I don't know... Because you caused it?
J: Why are you all blaming me for this?! This is what she wanted to happen.. She's the one who wants to end it.. So I did... Just to be fair with her..
Y: Then don't chase her now.. She's not taking you back.. She probably has someone already she needs to take care of..
J: Who?
Y: I don't know.. Probably a way to forget you? plus Chaeyoung just told me, You were banned from the hospital.

Jungkook turned off his and pull his
hair. He leaned to his swivel chair then take a deep breath. "I gave up... I can't do this.."

J: Give me Tzuyu's phone #
Y: It still the same you're just blocked..

"Fuck!"

He walked back to their house and knocked, Tzuyu's dad opened the door, "Again? wow.. did Tzuyu says something rudely to Yani again?"

"I wanna talk to her alone..." He said then look at her mom, "Please?"

"Alone? No...." She crossed her arm. Tzuyu's dad open the door wider, "Go ahead.. She's in her room.."

Jungkook looked upstairs and take one step. Her mom stopped her, "I'll call her down.."

"No... Just let them talk... He wants to talk with her alone it must be important..."

He walked upstairs and opened the door quickly enter inside and lock it. He turn around and his eyes are shut shocked. His hand stop moving, his brain stop functioning, and his leg stopped walking. Tzuyu was looking at him with a glare, "So you don't know how to knock now?"

"Sorry.. I just really want to talk to you Tzu.."

"About what? How I talked to Yani?" She smirked and bow to him, "I'm sorry if I talked to your fiance like that.. It won't happen again if she stop slapping me.." then rolled her eyes. Jungkook stared at her and take a two step forward but she take two step backwards. "Tzuyu... I missed you.."

"Well too bad you lost me.." She smiled, "You think I would reply something sweet back to you?" raising her eyebrow. Jungkook looked down then look at her again, "Okay I regret it tzu... I really do.."

She laughed, "I knew you'll be the first one to regret.. Cause I know I won't regret any single shit about what happened.." she said laughed again. Jungkook frowned, "Tzu.. I swear I won't end anything anymore.."

"Of course you won't cause we're completely done... You have no chance with me anymore.. didn't I told you.. Argue with me one more time and I won't accept you anymore? Well I'm done.. I don't have anything to regret with you.. You..." she pointed at him, "You ended everything and you're the one who told me to let's forget each other so I did... Happy?"

He grabbed her hand but she insisted, "Don't touch me... I feel disgusted... You used me as your bed buddy...." She gave him a disgusted look.

"No I did not!.." He yelled in a low voice. She pointed to the door, "Please leave.."

He walked to the door and open it then leave. Tzuyu sit back to chair and comb her hair. Her mom entered to the room, "Tzu.."

"You fuckin leave too.."

"When will you stop answering me like that?! Is this what I thought you??!"

"No but this is what your plan caused me.." She respond then rolled her eyes. She slapped Tzuyu, "Get a hold of yourself and stop acting just because I seperated you two.."

"DON'T SLAP ME!" she touched her cheeks. Her mom took a deep breath then leave the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.4K 21
Jeon Jungkook, a CEO of one the biggest companies by day and a cruel, dark serial killer by night by chance meets an enticing police officer who's ne...
6.5K 586 31
Drawn by an invisible force Taehyung a highly intelligent young scientist comes to meet his school-time friend Jungkook at a lonely orphange in the j...
30.2K 2.7K 55
Chou Tzuyu is either chased after to be protected, or hunted to be killed. Why? Because she witnessed two different events she wasn't supposed to se...
6.4K 659 22
Taehyung was the one who can see and talk to the the dead....so why are the dead of a psychiatric hospital reaching out to Jungkook instead...