The Life of the Sikla

By BlissMoon12

This is a story set in the heart of Yellowstone, where a runt named Sage is born. Her pack doesn't show much... More

WHAT ON GODS GREEN EARTH ARE THESE WORDS I'M USING?!!!
Chapter 1:The Birth of a Runt
Chapter 2:Druid Pack Training
Chhapter 3:The Rouge Pack
Chapter 4:A Sikla Among Rouges
A Sikla Among Rouges (2)
Chapter 5:Pranks and Disipline
Chapter 6:Oh Boy...
Chapter 7:Willpower
Chapter 8:Sage's biggest fear
Chapter 9:Alone and Powerless
Chapter 10: Sage's Not Having It
Chapter 11: Back home
Chapter 12: The Change
Chapter 13: Never Alone

Authors Note (Please read)

462 18 1
By BlissMoon12

*Hello everyone. I am new to Wattpad, and this is my first book (obviously). I love writing, and really would feel inspired to write a lot for you guys if you vote.

Criticism is encouraged, as well as comments. My grammar is pretty shitty, so if ya wanna help me with that, I'd Love that. It would really improve my literature skills.

Another thing about the story. For those of you who have Wolfquest, yes... I'm kinda basing this story on my lit role plays. And if you want to add me on the game, my user is BlissMoon12.

Stay awesome readers. Enjoy!!

^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.3K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...
1M 35.7K 40
Book #1 in The Bonds of Fate Series "Excuse me sirs, but I think one of you dropped something." She spoke, her eyes not entirely fixed on them. Her...
4.2M 232K 56
Living as a rogue is hard enough, but doing so as a runt is even harder. Rogues, lawless wolves, and ferals are only some of the dangers Jade must f...
907K 22.9K 42
[IMPORTANT!] this book was on a different account however i got a new phone and forgot the password to the other account/email and it won't allow me...