Adopted By Rachel Ballinger

By cheerdanceacro

Lilly, your normal four year olds world is changed upside down when she gets adopted by the Youtuber Rachel B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 34

389 10 0
By cheerdanceacro

After we finish my math homework, we go onto reading. It was really easy, and I finished quickly.
"Lilly, you have ballet now. Follow Kenzie." Ms Abby says, while poking her head through the door.
I nod, and we get up. We walk into studio C, and Kenzie has to leave for her competition class. I sigh as she walks out and go to a ballet barre. The instructor teacher person starts, and it's pretty easy. I end up talking with Alexus from my school class. After the class, Ms. Abby walks up to me.
"Lilly, did you like the class?" She questions me.
I nod and smile, and she shows me where my next class is. It's tap, and I'm nervous. I have no idea how I'm in advanced tap, because I've never danced in my whole life. The teacher starts talking and I pretend to pay attention.

An hour later, the class is over and I have a fifteen minute break. I change my shoes so I am ready, and sit there. My stomach hurts a little bit, but I'm not going to say anything. I realize I have two minutes, so I make my way towards the room. Maddie's helping with this class, and I'm really excited. I see Maddie in there already, and I slowly walk in.
"Hi Lilly!" Maddie says, hugging me.

"Hi Maddie!" I say, hugging her back.
She asks me if I want to stretch until everyone comes and I say yes. The instructor is watching us, and out of the corner of my eye I see mommy filming. Soon, more kids come in and the class starts. We do simple stuff, like turns and leaps. I like that it's simple, though. I can clean up everything, as Ms. Abby says.

I wave one last time as we walk out of the studio. My belly still hurts so I tell mommy. She feels my head and apparently I feel warm. We get home, and she gives me an apple, water, and Motrin or Tylenol. I don't remember. I go to my room, put on pajamas, and drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 6.1K 32
After leaving her royal family because she can't handle that her sister married her one true love. But before leavin he threatens her that if she da...
103K 2.5K 54
Maya and carina weren't planning on having a child. That was until they met Harper. Will they be able to fulfil the role of being the little girls pa...
4.1K 108 48
So many new things happening in the Ziegler/Evans family
6.2K 104 27
Lilly Robinson, 16 years old and never had a family, she had a rough past. Magcon decided to adopt her, what will happen to her when she starts to li...