My Everything (sequel to Secr...

By jkharrystyles

{sequel to Secret} All rights reserved, 2017 © jkharrystyles More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Third book????
Third book is upppp

Thirty Four

25.2K 821 800
By jkharrystyles

{edited}

i'm sorry i haven't been updating a lot. i have school still and that's my #1 priority

this friday to monday i'm off of school but my family is going to be over so idk if i'll update a lot like i do every weekend

anyways enjoy the chapter

34

May POV

I sit in bed Tuesday night just looking around.

It's 2 in the morning and Harry is asleep beside me. His mouth is parted open a bit and his hand is under his pillow. His curls fall to his forehead a bit and I smile gently.

I can't seem to fall asleep without having the urge to pee or feel uncomfortable. "Hmble." I hear Harry mutter in his sleep.

Hmble? I chuckle to myself and continue to listen to him ramble.

Something that makes my heart sting is him say, "I love you Lily."

After that sentence his mouth falls shut and he doesn't sleep talk.

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. My feet are cold against the tile floor.

I pee, then return back to bed. I lay down and prop my pillow the way I want it. I rest my hands on my bump and I take a deep breath.

"Can you let mama sleep?" I ask the child in me that probably can't hear me yet. "I got a test in the morning that's very important. Mommy wants to graduate with good grades and she needs some sleep. Can you let me sleep?" He or she still moves around and I sit up and sigh. "You better be cute." I smile to myself and rest my head against the wall behind me.

***

"Good morning." Harry says while sipping his water.

"Morning." I mumble tiredly.

"Didn't sleep well?" I sit down at the table and put on my shoes slowly. I'm already out of breath from putting on one shoe.

"I got two hours of sleep."

"Why didn't you wake me?" Harry asks. His head tilts toward me. He leans against the white wall behind him.

"Because you looked so peaceful." I stand up and put my hands on my hips. "How are you?" His eyebrows furrow at my question.

"Good, yourself?"

"Good." I bite my lip. His eyes question me.

"You okay May?"

"I'm just asking how you are." I say.

"You just seem to be hinting something." His arms cross loosely.

"No." I say casually. "How'd you sleep?" I change the topic. As he speaks I feel the baby move around a bit making me sigh.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks worriedly.

"Yep. The baby's just moving around a bit." And it also is making me want to sit down, so I do.

"Are you going to be okay in class?"

"I will be." Harry kneels down beside me and intertwines our fingers.

"If you need anything call me okay? Or if you don't feel okay come home."

"I will." Harry kisses my bump then stands up and kisses me. I love how protective and loving he is towards the baby. It makes my insides all warm and fuzzy.

I stand up from the chair and take a deep breath. "Did you eat breakfast?"

"No."

Usually early in the morning I have coffee but I can't because I'm pregnant.

"Have a granola bar please." I shrug and walk to the kitchen to get it.

"Okay, now I have to go." I say. I pick up my textbooks and look to Harry who's eyeing me. "What?"

"Are you okay carrying the textbooks and binders?"

"Yes Harry, I will be fine." I say. I peck his lips and head to the door.

"Be careful please." Harry shouts behind me.

"I will!"

~

During my exam I peed a total of 5 times. My teacher gave me looks like I was cheating, then he looked to my bump and his eyes softened.

Currently now I'm walking back to my car. "May?" I hear a voice call behind me. I turn around and see Cody. "Hey." He leans against my car.

"Hello." I offer with a smile.

"How are you doing?" He asks kindly.

"Good, yourself?"

"Good. How's the baby?"

"Good. It likes to move." He chuckles.

"Haven't found out the gender yet?"

"The 15th we are." I say. "So now, I say it."

"I can see." A smile forms on his lips. "I gotta run but we need to catch up."

"Yeah. Just uh text me." Cody nods and soon walks away. I get into my car and turn on the AC. I'm sweating my fucking non existing balls off.

***

"Hey babe." Harry greets me as I walk into our bedroom. I put my stuff down and take out comfy clothes to wear.

I'm so tired.

"Hi." I greet tiredly. "I'm going to take a shower." Harry nods and I walk away.

~

A towel is around me and I walk back into Harry's and I's room. He's on his phone texting or something.

His eyes glance up at me a smile goes on his lips.

"Look away please." I say. His eyebrow raises.

"Why?"

"Because." I say.

"Because...?" Harry chuckles. "Babe are you self cautious around me again?"

I'm always self cautious.

"No." I lie. "I just don't like to be looked at when I change." Plus I haven't shaved in two weeks so my legs have stubble's and down there isn't the most shaved. It's hard to when you have this extra weight on you. The only thing I can shave is my underarms.

"May," Harry says moving at the end of the bed. "When you're pushing our child out you know there a chance you can poop on the table." I cringe.

"That's why you'll be up where I am." I say.

"But I wanna see."

"Not when I can poop on the table!" I say with wide eyes. "Plus you'll be scared seeing a child come out of me. You'll never want to have sex with me again."

"Fine." Harry huffs. "But just change."

"Then don't look at me." His hands rest on my hips and he looks up at me.

"Do you think I don't find you attractive anymore?"

Kinda.

"No." I say.

"Good, because I still think you're sexy as always." His eyes still look into mine. "Why can't I look at you?" I huff.

"I haven't shaved in two weeks." I mumble. His head tilts.

"Okay?" His eyebrows furrow. "I don't care."

"My area isn't shaved like normal." I say. His eyes stare at me.

"It still doesn't bother me." Harry says casually. "Okay you haven't shaved, should I force you to?"

"I just don't want you to, I don't know feel grossed out." I admit.

"May, you're pregnant. I don't expect you to be able to shave. Or even after the baby do what you want. It's your body I won't tell you what to do."

"But-"

"May I love you. Please don't think I'll ever stop just because you haven't shaved." I smile gently. "Now, get dressed because I want to cuddle." He kisses my growing bump and goes back to where the pillows are. I sit down on the bed and slip off my towel. I reach over and grab my leggings and slowly put them on. I stand up to pull them over my butt.

I turn back around and see Harry's eyes are burning on me. "Your right boob is bigger than your left."

"That's weird to point out." I slip on my shirt and take a deep breath. I sit down beside him.

"You said the tip of my penis was the same color of my lips." Harry points out.

"How come you never noticed that? It's cute."

"I don't put my penis beside my face and look in the mirror to compare the colours." I laugh.

"It always makes me smile looking at it."

"See, I want you to smile when you see my dick because you're getting it. Not because you found that my lips are the same shade as the tip."

I kiss his lips gently. Harry kisses back but this time it's harder. "Do think they would taste the same too?" My eyes widen and he smirks. "You can always try."

"Why do you make everything so dirty?"

"Because I love making you get flushed." His lips kiss my cheek. "But, feel free to try it out." I elbow him and rest my head on his chest. I hold his hand.

"You know I love you, right?"

"Yes I know." I look up at him. His eyes are peering down at me.

"I love you Harry." He chuckles.

"I love you too baby." His lips peck mine.

"You're not mad at me still are you?" His eyebrows furrow.

"Mad?"

"About the thing I did."

"No, why?" He asks.

"I don't know."

"Do I come off like I am?" Harry asks.

"No." I mutter. "I just don't want you to hate me." His head tilts.

"I never meant it. I was just angry and upset with you. But I love you so much and my love for you will always overpower whatever anger I may have against you." His thumb strokes my cheek.

"I'm sorry for doing what I did." I say. "It hurt me doing it."

Harry kisses my lips softly and my neck. "We're here now so we're okay. Just don't fake cheat on me again." He chuckles

"I won't." I kiss his dimple that is on his cheek and nuzzle myself into his neck.

Next week we find out the gender. I'm so nervous.

His arms hook around me and he rubs my lower back. "Do you think I'll be a good Mom?" I ask Harry. "And be honest."

"I think you'll be the most amazing mom." Harry says. "I have no doubt that you will be the best mother to our child May. You're very loving."

"Thank you." I say. "I think you'll be an amazing Dad." He doesn't speak, Harry just kisses my cheek and holds me.

A://N

some of you guys were wondering why i felt like shit yesterday and it's because i'm bloated af and i haven't got my period

no i'm not pregnant lol

comment goal: 40???

tysm for reading. i love you all!

boy or girl??

does anyone want smut while she's pregnant or na?

~lauren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 6.7K 72
Hey guys ! So here's my second book of Harry Styles Imagines.
8.3K 550 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...
2.9M 85.5K 82
"I don't want my sister to know." I say to Harry as his fingers play with mine. "She's your best friend and practically hates me." "It will be our s...
1.1K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.