The Good Girl & The Badass (E...

By Sweetfozi

Charlotte Smith is: -Sarcastic (very)... More

Chapter 1: Big News *Edited*
Chapter 2: You've Got To Be Kidding Me
Chapter 3: Spending Time With The Popular Boys (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Spending Time With The Popular Boys (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Barrel Of Sunshine
Chapter 6: Talk About Awkward
Chapter 7: Mall Madness
Chapter 8: Food Fight
Chapter 9: Weekend As The Badass's Slave
Chapter 10: Fun At The Rink
Chapter 11: Home Alone
Chapter 12: Doctor Drew
Chapter 13: Day Off
Chapter 14: Return Of The Brother
Chapter 15: Jealousy For Two, Please!
Chapter 16: There's A First Time For Everything
Chapter 17: Party Time!
Chapter 19: Explanations
Chapter 20: Fan Club Rage
Chapter 21: First Date
Chapter 22: Bowling Time
Chapter 23: First Fight
Chapter 24: Drew's Past
Chapter 25: Camping Trip
Chapter 26: Unexpected Pest
One-shot Contest!
Short A/N
Chapter 27: Pleasant & Unpleasant Surprises
Chapter 28: Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 29: Confessions
Chapter 30: The Perfect Night
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Bonus Scene
Bonus Scene 2
1M!!!!
The Dress Issue (A/N)
Author's Note/Question
The First Date Dress Issue (A/N)

Chapter 18: Secrets Revealed

63.6K 2.4K 868
By Sweetfozi

Charlotte's POV

The party was going on for about two hours now and everyone was enjoying their time and dancing and joking around.

My eyes wandered through the living room searching for a specific boy also known as Drew. I had been looking for him for a while now. I finally spotted him and started walking through the sea of sweaty- slightly drunk- dancing teenagers.

Just as I was about to call him I noticed a girl by his side, the same age as us probably. They were grinning at each other as they spoke and I felt a twinge of jealousy.

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, I was proven wrong when she stood on her tip-toes and lightly pressed her lips on his cheek.

It was probably just a friendly peck but I couldn't help but feel jealous. Then he bent down and kissed he forehead and she laughed and continued talking.

Not being able to take it anymore, I stormed away only to bump into someone. Just as I was about to apologize, I look up and see Jake.

"Hey you! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, my girlfriend was invited and she brought me with her," he replied.

"Oh, I'd love to meet her," I stated.

"Yeah, I'm kind of looking for her now." he said.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Melissa," he said.

"What year is she in?" I asked.

"She's a senior," he said.

"Hmm, well when you find her lemme meet her," I said.

"Alright," he replied.

"Well, it was nice seeing you," I said.

"You too," he said and gave me a hug when I got ripped out of his arms and dragged across the room by someone. 

I look at the back of the person's head and realize it's Drew's from the billion times that I stared at him when he wasn't looking. I was confused as to why he was dragging me when suddenly a pair of lips came crashing down on mine.

My eyes were wide open through the first ten seconds before I finally gave in and started kissing back. He was kissing me with so much passion that my knees felt like they were about to collapse under me if he wasn't holding on to my waist.

For a first kiss, it was wonderful. 

He finally let go as we were both in need of oxygen.

Darn you lungs!

You just had to ruin the moment didn't you?

See, this is what Drew is doing to me.

He's making me talk to my lungs!

I might as well be going crazy because of him.

"God, I've been wanting to do that for so long and seeing you in that guy's arms triggered my last nerve," he told me, "Not to mention how sexy you look in that dress."

"Wh-What about the other girl?" I asked. 

Sure I liked him but that didn't mean I was about to let myself get played. Not after all the things I heard about him doing to girls.

"What other girl? “He asked looking genuinely confused but I wasn't going to fall for it.

"You know who. Don't try denying it," I insisted.

"Char, I really don't know who you're talking about," he said.

"Don't lie! I saw you with that blonde girl making googley eyes at each other. She even kissed you! It just happened a few minutes ago!" I said.

"Oh, Jessica!" he said in recognition then he had an amused smile on.

“Yeah, her! Why are you smiling?” I asked frustrated.

“Sweetheart, I promise you there is nothing going on between us,” he said.

“How can I be so sure?” I asked.

“Well because she is my cousin and she would be more into you than in me,” he said.

“Wh-What?” I stuttered.

“Yup, my cousin is gay,” he said giving me an amused grin.

“W-Well I didn’t know that,” I defended.

“That’s alright,” he said, “By the way, you look so hot when you’re jealous.”

“Sh-Shu’up,” I said smacking him on the shoulder and blushing.

“Blushing is only making you cuter,” he said.

“Well if you don’t stop I’m going to be so darn adorable,” I said blushing harder making him chuckle.

“So where does this leave us?” I asked.

“Where do you want it to leave us?” he asked in my ear making me shiver and my knees go weak.

“I-I,” I started before he cut me off.

“I really like you, Charlotte. So will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?” he asked.

“You want me to be your girlfriend?” I asked surprised.

“Yup, I have been wanting that for a while now,” he said honestly.

“Then yes,” I said.

“Yes what?” he asked.

“You know what,” I said.

“I want to hear you say it,” he said.

“Fine, yes I’ll be your girlfriend,” I said. The minute those words came from my mouth he beamed and then proceeded to kiss me again.

My arms made their way up and wrapped around his neck while his were placed on my waist. I lightly tugged on his hair at the back of his neck when someone cleared their throat.

We broke apart and I turned to find out friends standing and staring at us. The boys looked amused, Jasmine looked surprised and Lucas looked hurt which I didn’t understand why. He looked quite crushed.

He turned around and quickly walked away.

“Lucas?” I called out confused as to why he was upset.

“I was about to follow him when Jasmine held my arm and told me, “Give him some time.”

I grabbed her arm and dragged her up the stairs and into my room.

“Explain,” I said knowing she knew something.

 “Lucas likes you,” she blurted out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Wassup kittens?

I know plot twist mwahahaha!

So like yay Drew and Charlotte are finally together!

But Lucas likes her! *Gasps*

Lol I'm evil.

So like I'm sorry it isn't the longest chapter but hey atleast I updated early like I promised! Though sorry I didn't do this before yesterday cuz like I was too busy with school and stuff and couldn't access my laptop. This chapter is kind of like a part 2 for party time.

And I know you all thought Lucas like Jasmine but an explanation will be given in the next chapter.

So like QOTC!!!
So I currently just finished reading The Fault In Our Stars and lemme tell you I loved it! Gus is like the sweetest thing ever!! Who else has read it? And if you did lemme know your fave part!
I dunno what mine is cuz I loved a lot of things but I gotta say I loved the very last paragraph in the story which is in his letter about Hazel! I was so touched by his love!

Well anyways hope you guys liked this chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to TesseMalik! Her comments bring a smile to my face and she is a very sweet girl!

Well plz vomment and share!!!

WUV YOU GUYS!!!! ~ Fawzia <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 34.2K 25
'Whoever falls in love first loses.' When daring Emily Rosser meets the arrogant player, Aaron Nichols, the two of them clash immediately. However...
1.8M 37.9K 42
Ariana Smith is that girl, the smart, cute, helpful, honest down to earth, nerdy girl that everyone pretty much ignores and well, she's okay with tha...
310K 9.6K 29
COMPLETED, CURRENTLY EDITING/PARTIALLY REWRITING (please excuse the mess. Some of the plot is being changed so there might be a few areas that get co...
1.4M 21.3K 30
Maddy was only thirteen when her father sent her to a boarding school in London. Now seventeen, she's back to her old life, or so she thought. Her Da...