Soul |COMPLETED|

By HaruTrishaXX

She's an immaterial part of a human being which can only be seen with a person who has a third eye and she's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(SPG Mature content)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 20

1.2K 57 35
By HaruTrishaXX

Yani glared at him, "How much evilness am I going to receive from you? Can you atleast defend me one time?!"

"How can I fuckin defend a person like you when you don't even know how to defend yourself?" He brushed his hair with his finger. Yani took a deep breath and calm down, "Jungkook.. I'm asking you nicely to kindly be nice to me for like a little bit..."

She slowly grabbed his phone and hide it. "I'm going the restroom for a second.." she said then walk to the restroom of his.

Tzuyu receive a message from Jungkook then creased her forehead.

J: Come to my office I have to show you something..

"What the fuck does he want me to see? his works?" She smirked the rolled her eyes. She looked at door then sigh, "Those two never came ba--ck... Right.. He said he was just going to talk to her.. He's not doing a presentation isn't he? Is he doing a meeting or what?" grabbing her key and open her door then walked to Chaeyoung's door.

"Yah.. Chaeyoung.. Did Yoongi talked to you or what? Did he left already? He never came back.." She knocked. No one opened the door, "Well I guess he left.." shrugging her shoulders then left.

Yani opened the door and look at Jungkook. She sneakly put the phone back to the table and look at him, "Sorry.." bowing to him, "I didn't mean to say some stuff.."

"You think I would belive in your sorry? huh? You always say sorry but does that even mean anything?" he asked. Yani nod her head, "Jungkook I like you---not just like but love you.... It's not easy for me seeing you with another girl..."

He creased his forehead, "What? what are you talking about now Yani? Can you Just stop this already? you're bipolar!" pushing her away as she go close to him. Yani heard the door being opened, she quickly pressed her lips against his and kiss him hard. Jungkook's eyes wided and Psuhed her off of him.

He looked to the side and saw Tzuyu standing with a glare on her eyes then walked off. Jungkook followed, "Tzuyu... it's not what you--"

She gave him a smile, "I was at the wrong fuckin timing... Sorry if I bothered you and fiance.. I didn't mean to stop you two.. or maybe I guess that's the part you wanted to show me?" She smirked, "I've seen enough.. So I'm gonna go.."

He grabbed her arm, "It's not what it is.." holding her hand tightly. The lady at the counter looked at them with a awkward look then whisper to the guy next to her. Tzuyu moved his hand away and walked to her car, "Waste of a time.." rolling her eyes.

Jungkook took a deep breath as he followed, "Tzuyu... Please? I'm really tired right now and I'm explaining everything I can! Listen to me!!" he yelled. She opened her car and enter inside then start the engine while locking the door.

She then back up the car and drove off. Jungkook looked back to the station and touched his pockets but his key are not in there, "Shit..." He runned inside of his office and look for his key but it's not anywhere else. He remember putting it to the table, then his eyes triggered Yani, "Did you take my key?"

"Why would I?" she crossed her arm then walk out of his office. Jungkook runned to the counter, "Did I gave you my key?"

"No..."

"Then donyou have your car key?" He asked. The lady nod her head and hand it to him, "Just becareful with it.. I just bought it.."

Jungkook grabbed her key and runned to her car unlocking the door then enter inside. He start the engine then drove off to the road until he reaches the apartment. Knocking to her door but she won't open. "Open it please.."

He hears a sobbing sound inside. Jungkook groan, "Tzuyu... Open this and we can talk it out.." She opened the and quickly hugged him. Jungkook closed the door and hugged her tightly, "She just kissed me... I'm not the one who kissed her.."

She didn't say anything but to continuously hugged him and sobbing. He felt the warm tears soaking his shirt. This is the first time he saw her crying and it's already tearing him apart. He wiped her tears with his fingers. Then kiss her forehead, "I'm sorry..."

She's still sobbing. Jungkook kissed her lips then carry her to the couch and lay her down. He stood straight staring at her, "Damn I feel like taking care of a kid.." then laugh. Tzuyu turn to side hiding her look. He sitted behind her then raised her head putting to his lap and play with her hair.

Tzuyu blow an air then sniff wiping her nose as she glanced at him. Jungkook smile at her while playing with her hair, "You're acting like a kid... it doesn't suit you.."

---

Yoongi looked at the time then sit himself up. He looked at Chaeyoung peacefully sleeping under the blanket then smiled. Then he kissed her forehead as he get off the bed, picked up his clothes and walked inside the bathroom. Then come out again with his clothes on. He looked at Chaeyoung and lay down next to her again and hugged her.

She faced him while sleeping, he stared at her face for a moment then pinch her nose. She sneezed and he suddenly giggled. Yoongi tapped the back of her head as he hugged her then closed his eyes. Her hand wrapped around him while tucking her head to his chest.

---

Tzuyu unwrapped the chocolate and eat. Jungkook changing the channel of the TV as he eat the chips then she tapped his chest. He looked at her and she's showing him a peanut from the chocolate she was eating, "I don't eat peanut so eat it.." giving to him.

"Yah! That's--- throw it if you don't like Peanuts... I'm not eating that it's from you mouth!" He complained. She dropped her jaw, "Wow... That's like you're telling me that you're disgusted while you kiss me?"

"That's different.."

"How was that different? I'm good at science as a surgeon.... okay? I know what's difference and what's similar.." She argued. Jungkook laughed and grabbed a chips. Tzuyu hugged the puppy then focus her eyes on the TV. He continuously play with her hair then change the channel. She hit his leg, "I'm fucking watching give me the remote!"

He looked at the time, "Shit.. It's midnight..." rushing himself to get up. Tzuyu sit herself up then cover the chocolates. Her eyes followed him moving around the living room looking for his phone. "Where's my phone?"

"Yani.. Have it... doesn't she? She's the one who sent those message to come to your office just to show that.."

He nod his head quickly then wear his jacket. She stood up and look at the table then clean it. Jungkook walked up to her and kiss her deeply then to her forehead, "I'll see you tomorrow.."

"I'm at the hospital tomorrow.."

"Then I'll see you there.." He winked. Tzuyu threw the pillow at him and he managed to avoid it, "You can't! Many people will see you..."

"So what?"

"They know me as a single person okay? So if you ever go in the hospital.. Better not bother me.." she warned him. Jungkook smirked, "Yes...." he gave her a seductive look, "My Miss Right..."

Her heart suddenly exploded from his attractive voice. "SHUT UP!" she laughed. His eyes widened, "Ohh you're blushing.. You like being called Miss Right?" he poked her waist, "Yiiieeee... I'm going to call you Miss Right now okay?" pinching her cheeks then kiss her again, "Bye Miss Right.."

He grab the key from the table then waved at her. Tzuyu gave him a cringe look then laugh, "Get out!" pointing at the door. She wiped the table then throw the left overs to the trash can. "I swear Chaeyoung probably sleeping already.." She looked at her phone then pressed on the button.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes slightly and look at Yoongi hugging her then she lurk her hand to the drawer beside her and take the phone answering the call. "Yah! You never came out... Are you really mad? I'm sorry if I didn't tell you there's a guy in my room..."

Her eyes wided and look at Yoongi peacefully sleeping. She got up off her bed and pick up her clothes then change in the bathroom while talking to Tzuyu, "Ahh.. I was sleeping... I was tired you know.." she said.

Tzuyu nod her head and look at the phone, "Did you yawn? I guess you are tired... You sound like a guy---- That's not Yoongi was it?"

"NO!!!" She demanded. Her eyes are completely shocked. Tzuyu laughed, "Damn chill.. I'm going to sleep..."

Chaeyoung gulped and look at ehr phone then to the door, "Ahhh... I'm going to sleep too... I'm really tired.."

"Okay.. Night night..."

"Yeah.. Goodnight..." Chaeyoung drop the call then open the door fixing her hair. Yoongi was sitting at the couch, she didn't mind him then go back to the bed and sleep. "Who's that?" he asked. She shrugged, "Tzuyu..."

"Ahhh... She called you in the middle of the night?"

"Aren't you going home? It's late... Your grandma is probably alone.." She gave him a pleadingly look for no reason. He creased his forehead then walked to her, he grabbed her waist then caress her face. Mesmerizing her eyes, nose, and lips. She blinked her eyes for a second then tapped his arm, "Leave... You're supposed to do your job.."

"I am going... Just one more thing.." He fixed her bangs then pinch her cheeks, "You are one short cutie pie..." he laughed. Chaeyoung glared at him, "You're short too! You and Tzuyu almost the same height..."

"Shh!" he covered her mouth. She smirked, "Guilty.."

"Byyyeeee.... Shorty.."

***

Tzuyu opened her eyes and look at the puppy then to the time. She sit up and walked to the bathroom washing her face then take a shower. Few minutes later she wore her black pants and white T-shirt then then her office Uniform. Chaeyoung knocked to her door as she wear her shoes. "Wait I'm coming.." she runned to the door, "Can you drop me off to the library? I'm not driving today.. I'll stay there till your off tonight.."

"Okay..." she nod her head then grabbed her key. Chaeyoung pressed the muscle of her leg then gritted her teeth. Tzuyu looked at her up and down, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. Do I have a stain?" She turned her back. Tzuyu nod her head, "A little bit... I have a pad in my bathroom.." She opened her door again. Chaeyoung nod her head and followed her inside while walking awkwardly. Tzuyu cleared her throat as she handed her the pad and leave the bathroom, "Is it your month?"

"Yeah.." She lied. "Then if it is your month.. You could've told me... I can buy you a tampon.."

"Hell no!" She raised her voice, then mumbled, "This shit hurt already... what else if it's a tampon.. Another shit will stab me inside?"

"What was that?" Tzuyu asked.

"Nothing! I said.. I'm more comfortable with this shit.."

"Okay... but I notice you're walking weirdly.."

"That's because of the stain... Let me borrow one of your short.."

"Yeah sure..." Tzuyu walked into her room and grabbed a short then walked back to the bathroom opening her door, "Here.."

Chaeyoung came out of the bathroom pretending to be comfortable but still gritting her teeth from the pain. "Okay now?"

"Y-yeah...."

"Okay then let's go... I'll drop you off.."

Chaeyoung entered to her car and Tzuyu was about to enter inside her car when she suddenly vomit. Her eyes widened and gulped, "I'm dying Chae..."

"Bishh... Stop lying you still have---- 9 days.." she looked at her then blinked her eyes, "Wo-wait... What if--You said you have a file they gave you.. the limits of your life.. They didn't say any symptoms so.. I guess it's fine.."

Tzuy scratched her head and look at the calendar then look at the building. "How many weeks has it been since we were in Jeju?"

"Coming to be Three or two weeks.." She responded. Tzuyu's heart beat faster as she think about it more and more. "Chae I think I'm pregnant..."

Chaeyoung choked, "You're what?! Girl.. Just drive.." She laughed. Tzuyu stopped her, "No... Something happened between me and Jungkook before I leave Jeju... It's three weeks now.. Cause I was there for a days.. And you guys are there for a weeks.. 2 weeks.. So.. When you guys came back here in Seoul.. It happened again between me and him... CHAE IM FUCKIN SCARED..." she grabbed her arm.

Chaeyoung scratched her head, "Do you wanna... Go to a clinic?" she offered. Tzuyu shooked her head, "I don't wanna know.." Then start the engine. She drop off Chaeyoung to the Library then head to the Hospital.

"There's a bunch of patients files stock in your office... You'll be busy today.." The nurse told her then entered to a room. Tzuyu took a deep breath and open her office then open the first files. She suddenly dropped her head to the desk and whined, "FUCCKK..." thinking deeply inside of her office, "I hope I'm not.. Please.."

She read the other files and signed it, then another file again. Signing 10 patients in an hour. She stretched her arm and look at her computer. It's already 9 in the morning. There was a knock on her door, "Tzuyu? You have one patient..."

"Me.." Joongi touched his stomach then look at the nurse, "I'm closing the door.." he said unrespectfully. Tzuyu shooked her head, "Did you drink medicine?"

"Why not?!" she creased her forehead. Joongi frowned, "I ditched my new school..."

"That's why you're here this early?" She asked. He nod his head then looked around her office, "What a nice I should always go here.." swinging his leg. Tzuyu dropped her head, "Boi! you always wanted to stay in every place I were.."

He snout, "Well... GIRL! I always like your places.." snapping his finger at her. Tzuyu creased her forehead then tilt her head, "Yah... Why did you ditch your new school? didn't you know? New school new friends?"

"Exactly! New school.. New girls will chase you... That's how hot I am.." He fixed his hair. She cleared throat, "Exactly like your brother huh? Yah.. Why are exactly the same as your brother?"

"My name is Joongi Kookie how is that similar to him?"

"Kookie? as in cookie? Like my favorite?" She asked. He nod his head, "Kookie.. Yeah.. Why?"

"Nothing.." She shooked her head, "Cute name.."

"I know.. I wanna change it because It makes girls chase me more.."

Tzuyu laughed hiddenly then focus on her files.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.3K 41
A woman who's been gone from her house in Korea for two years and comeback seeing a man living in her home.
296 39 8
A girl who just met up a accident find out something weird happening around her, due to her head injury people refused to believe her. Let see how w...
1.9K 182 23
{ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ A 21 year old girl; SolΓ‘na works as an assistant at one of the biggest companies in Seoul. She can speak, but her hearing was lo...
Real You By ...

Mystery / Thriller

658 18 15
Chou Tzuyu, the loving wife of Lee Y/n discovered the horror that's happening in their old village. Lee Y/n, a detective who helps everyone to catch...