The BadBoy screams trouble!

By Startdust-Sprinkler

"S-sorry!" I struggled to release myself from the ropes I was tied with. Carter laughed as he bought the disg... More

Author's note
⊲|CAST|⊳ [MUST CHECKOUT!]
⊲|Prologue|⊳
⊲|Chapter:1 'HIGHSCHOOL BULLYING!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:2'NEW LAW!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:3 GOOD FOR NOTHING!|⊳
⊲|Chapter:4 'WHO ENJOYS TALKING TO A DRUNK BIPOLAR GUY??'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:5 'MY EYES SPARKLE?'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:6 'AGAIN ISAAC!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:7 'MY NAME IS NOT SPARKLE!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:8 'WHERE DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD?!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:9 'AMELIA JADE GARFIELD!'|⊳
⚜️Chapter: 10 'ISAAC IS CUTE, I ADMIT!'⚜️
⚜️Chapter:11 'YOU OWE ME!'⚜️
⚜️Chapter:12 'HE HAS SOMETHING EVIL PLANNED!'⚜️
⊲|Chapter:13' I'LL CALL YOU........FARTER! '|⊳
⊲|Chapter:14 'JUST LIKE A KID!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:15 'I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! EVER!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:16 'I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BALD MADDY!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:17 'BECAUSE I'VE CHANGED. IS THAT SO BAD?'|⊳
Chapter:18 'DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE, SPARKLE?'
Chapter:19 'PLEASE, NOT THE FACE........'
Chapter:20 'THERE IS NOTHING TO BE LIKED IN HIM!'
Chapter:21'DID YOU EVEN BRUSH YOUR TEETH, CARTER?'
⚜️|Chapter:22 'MENTAL-MEN JUST LIKE TO DRIVE SHIRTLESS!'|⚜️
⚜️|Chapter:23 'I-I KNOW SOME KARATE TRICKS TOO.'|⚜️
⚜️|Chapter:24 'THE BADBOY LIKES STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR!'|⚜️
⚜️|Chapter:25 'I LOVE THESE WHITE TULIPS FROM AFRICA.....'|⚜️
⊲|Chapter:26 'SOPH-TER STORY?!'|⊳
⚜|Chapter:27 'WHY ARE YOU MAKING A POOP FACE?'|⚜
⚜|Chapter:28'BEST PEOPLE HAVE BEST CHOICES'|⚜
⚜|Chapter:29'YOU'RE WEARING STRAWBERRY PERFUME?'|⚜
⚜|Chapter:31 'GO AWAY SOPHIA!"|⚜
⊲|Chapter:32' I LOVE YOU.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:33 'SOMETHING ELSE BUT HATRED.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:34 'I'LL LEARN, SOON...'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:35 'IMPRINTED ON MY HEART. |⊳
⊲⎮Chapter:36 'LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER.'⎮⊳
⊲|Chapter:37 'WILL YOU FORGIVE YOUR CARTER?'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:38 'INCREDIBLY IRRESISTIBLE!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:39 'THE LIPGLOSS SUITS YOU.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:40 'WAS I ATTRACTED TO HIM? YES.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter: 41'SHIT IS GOING DOWN!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:42 'DICKY DAD.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:43 'IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU LUCAS.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter: 44 'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, IT HURTS'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:45'SURPRISE!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:46 'WAIT, WHAT?!|⊳
⊲|Chapter:47' YOU ARE STILL AN IDIOT THOUGH!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:48 'YOU ASKED FOR IT SLUTPHIA!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:49'BUT JUST THIS LAST TIME?'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:50 'FUCK.YOU.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:51'GET OUT!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:52 'EX-GIRLFRIEND! EX! EX! EX!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:53' YES, DOUBLE DATE.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:54' WHO WAS THE LUCKY GIRL?!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter: 55'TRUTH OR DARE?'|⊳
⊲|CHAPTER:56 'I FELT LIKE SHE WAS MY MOTHER'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:57 'WHY ARE YOU SO NICE TO ME?'|⊳
⊲⎮CHAPTER:58'SO SHINE BRIGHT, LIKE THE DIAMOND YOU ARE'⎮⊳
I AM NOT DEAD. (Sorry)
⊲⎮CHAPTER: 59 'RUN AWAY, SOPHIA!'⎮⊳
⊲|CHAPTER: 60 'GOD?'|⊳
⊲|CHAPTER:61'I HAVE WON SOMETHING GREATER THAN WORLD '|⊳
NOTE. YOU SHOULD READ IT!
I AM NOT DEAD
⊲|CHAPTER:62 'BUT I JUST VOMITED'|⊳

⚜|Chapter:30'I HATE YOU ISAAC!'|⚜

23.4K 1.2K 249
By Startdust-Sprinkler

GOAL:170 votes?

|🌀|CHAPTER:30|🌀|

All I felt was numbness. My eyes were stinging due to the amount of tears I have cried the whole night. There weren't anymore tears left inside my eyes.

The pain of being away from the only family I had, wasn't letting me sleep. One minute I promised myself that I won't cry anymore, the other, I was again my weeping self. I raised my head from Rebecca's shoulder, aware that she had already welcomed sleep and scooted away from her. She had been right next to me the moment my parents left.

The moment Josh left.

All she did was consoling me and hugging me, telling me that it's going to be okay but I knew nothing was going to be okay. They didn't even talk to me, just took him away, just like that. Rebecca kept telling me that she was there, that she loves me. But no matter how close I'm with her, no one can take Josh's place.

Nor will I ever let anyone.

I was helpless. Because I wanted to bring Josh back but I couldn't. I wanted my life to be like before but I knew it wouldn't. I wished for Josh to be home waiting for me and scolding Carter for bringing me back late. I wanted him to tease me about the date but what I saw, broke me.

I stood up from my bed and stared at the view from the window. It was almost sunshine and I couldn't be any happier. My head was pounding but I didn't want to sit more on the bed and keep my waterworks running.

I was waiting for school, because that would direct my mind from thinking about what happened last night. And so I got ready early. I climbed downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast but all the dining table brought were memories of Josh and I having breakfast. Josh being his overdramatic self and Rebecca fighting with him.

I lost my appetite and so I decided to not eat anything. I walked up to grab my books from my room and found Rebecca sound asleep, in the same position.

Having a realization that she was tired, I let her sleep comfortably by throwing a blanket at her frame. "Rebecca, I'm going to school." I told her, slowly. She tried to wake up hearing my voice but I stopped her. "It's okay Rebecca. I've had my breakfast too. I'll go to school now. You rest." She smiled at me and patted my back. "Are you sure you're okay?" She whispered lifting her head from the pillow. I took her hand in mine to reassure her and nodded. That seemed to work as she laid her head down, welcoming back her sleep. Sighing, I stood up and walked out.

As I reached to the school Lia walked up to me, waving her hand. She looked too excited than usual. "So, how was the date-what happened, Sophie?" Lia stopped, staring at me, trying to figure out the problem troubling me.

"I-Lia, I'm just not feeling well." I told her. "Why? Did something happen on the date? You look terrible than any other thing Sophia." She explained dragging me inside and to the silent corner of the locker room.

"Don't tell me Carter did something." She let out, shaking her head, her eyes narrowing in suspicion. "No Lia. Carter did nothing. In fact he was the sweetest guy on the planet last night." A temporary smile lifted up my lips at the memory but in no time it was gone. "It's just a headache. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Lia asked, not quite satisfied with my answer. "Yeah." I replied, trying to smile to remove the doubtful look from her face. "Okay, take care. I've to go and submit my chemistry project. Don't think that I've spared you for the details of the date last night. We'll talk in lunch." She winked at me and ran off towards the staff area.

As I was taking out my stationary from the locker I looked around in search of Carter but he wasn't there yet. I decided to go outside in the garden just to wait for the bell to ring, indicating the start of the classes when I sensed someone's eyes on me. Turning around, I found Isaac standing, staring at me with an awful scowl lining his features.

"Hey," I greeted.

He didn't reply and continued to glare at me. "You went on a date with Carter?!" He inquired, his voice painfully harsh and loud. A feeling that something really bad going to happen settled inside my heart forcing me to take a step back. His anger wasn't the most frightening thing. It were those death glares girls around have been giving me the moment they heard Isaac.

"Yeah," I managed to answer, eying him, a gesture for him to let go the topic now when people were around. But he didn't budge. "I did go on a date with Carter yesterday." I whispered slowly, attempting to tug Isaac inside with me but he was firm on exposing me to the torture.

After pouring all my energy in it I let go off him as I hissed, "what's the matter with you Isaac?!" On hearing me Isaac's eyes turned even darker and he pushed me back. "My problem is that I fucking like you. Hell I'm in love with you! I'm crazy about you Sophia! Why don't you understand?!"

I shut my eyes and opened them a moment later, wishing everything that just happened turns out as a dream but no, Isaac was still standing in front of me. The only difference was, he was closer than before.

I statued there, bewildered and my mind could process nothing. I tried to close my mouth that had dropped to the ground. Before my ability to form words came back, Isaac's lips were on mine and he was kissing me furiously.

With all force I struggled to shove him away but that just made his grip stronger on my waist. I tried to press again and elbowed him, causing him to move away. Instantly my hand lifted up and I slapped it on his cheek. "What the hell?!"

"I hate you! I hate you Isaac!" I turned around to walk inside but Isaac stopped me from behind his hand holding my wrist. "Sophia-" he started to say but I stopped him.

Yanking my hand away from him, I gave the best answer to that pathetic excuse of a friend. "I wish I'd have never met you Isaac!" Spatting, I ran inside the school and directly to my class hiding from the menacing death stares of the whole population of our school.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, I wanted to tell them to stop staring at me with those dirty eyes of them, but all I could do was control my tears from escaping my eyes.

The class got packed with students just as the bell rang and I kept my head down, doing my best to camouflage myself. Just when the teacher started the lecture I felt the class's door open, causing the students to start murmuring amongst themselves.

The seat beside me was occupied and I just wished it was no one who's there to trouble me and mind there own business. "I-I-I'm so sorry Sophia. It wasn't what I wanted to d-"

"Can't you just even do a simple act of leaving me alone, Isaac?" I questioned raising my head from the copy, letting my eyes take in the sight of something else but the blank pages that I've been looking at since the class started.

"Sophie please don't be like this. I told you it wasn't on purpose. And don't over-react. It was just a kiss. You kissed Carter didn't you?" The color of his eye changed into a darker shade.

"Stop. Please! If anything, you are hurting me more with your words Isaac! Please just stop." I pleaded, restricting my tears from leaving my eyes. "I told you it was a mistake god damn it!" His voice was slow but sharp and I shut my eyes close.

I knew he wouldn't listen and so decided upon leaving the class, to run away from him and all the students who were enjoying my misery. "May I go to the restroom Sir?" I questioned the teacher, my voice coming out low and weak.

Teacher nodded and I left the class immediately. Entering into the washroom, I saw a girl washing her hands. To say she was pretty was an understatement. As I went inside she turned her head to look at me. "Hi slut!"

"Here for another hour of fun? Where's the guy? Is it Carter this time? Or it's the continuation of your makeout session with Isaac?" She continued. I kept my gaze down on the floor, not having enough strength to look in those eyes of her that were throwing balls of fire at me.

"You know what? I thought all Maddie used to tell us were lies and just the rumours. You didn't look like a slut to me but guess what? You're a bloody slut and I've witnessed this with these very own eyes of mine!"

She sprinted away, closing the door with a lot of force. I couldn't keep my tears at bay and broke down there. I cried until I heard someone walking by the washroom's door and that enough for me to wipe my face off. Because I didn't want to give more reasons to people to tease me about.

Mustering up the courage, I walked out of the door only to find Carter peeping inside through the small hole. I stepped back, surprised to see him peeping inside the girl's restroom. "C-Carter?"

"Sparkle! I knew you'd be here! Okay, what's wrong?" He demanded squinting his eyes at me. "N-nothing."

"I am an idiot, okay. But don't you think I'm believing this lie of yours when you're absent from the math class and now that I've seen you, you look like a mess." He said shaking his head. "And I know you've been crying. Have you had a look at these puffed, red rimmed eyes of yours?" Carter added.

"I-I just had a rough night." I answered him. "Was it because of me? From what I remember, you seemed happy last night. What happened Sparkle?"

"My parents. They took josh away from me." I answered after a minute of silence, my eyes getting damp again at the memory. "Carter, they j-ust took him with themselves. I- I didn't even know-" I managed to let out between my sobs.

Carter's arms wrapped around mine in a comfortable hug as I rested my head on his shoulder. "Shh, it's going to be okay Sparkle. Please don't cry. I'll talk to your parents. They'll bring him back Sparky." His hands stroked my head.

The warmth his touch provided calmed me down but little did I know things were going to nothing but more tangled and out of control.

******

Hey lovely people!

I know it's short but it's a plot twister. You've no idea what's coming next.

Stay tuned and wait for the next update patiently.

Don't forget to leave votes and comments.

Love you all loads!

~kittykat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
583K 23.9K 62
Ellison Taylor, a clumsy, enthusiastic- book lover, is a seventeen years old girl, who seemed to be struggling with the world's definition of elegant...
399K 13.2K 30
We stared at each other for a while, neither wanting to give in to the other. His cold blue eyes stared deep into my soul, as my brown ones stared in...
8.1M 237K 41
"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" An air of...