Silver Stream.

By soullessheart1265

DISCLAIMER: This is 100% AU. Ruby, a Siberian tundra wolf Faunus falls in love with the heiress to the Schnee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
The Vale Ball
Chapter 13
Near revenge.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Important notice.

Like a drug.

174 5 5
By soullessheart1265

            Welp. I did it. Happy valentines people! Now this was the hardest thing I have ever done for personal reasons. Please appreciate it.
TRIGGER WARINING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SKIP TO THE END AFTER THE LONE BREAK. IMPORTANT PLOT ST THE END!!

POV: Ruby Rose.

  "Weiss, are you opposed to... nothing. Nevermind, it was stupid." I say, trying to avoid the topic that I was gonna bring up.

"Ruby, you don't have to hide anything from me. Please, what was it?" she asks, and I can tell she won't let it go. She flips her hair over her shoulder and I am minorly distracted by the white beauty I get to call my girlfriend. I don't want to screw anything up, that's why this is so hard for me to ask.

I immediately begin to twiddle my fingers together. "W-Weiss? Would you b-be opposed t-t-to s-s..." that's where I leave it. She either has no idea what I am going for, or just doesn't want me to know she does. Cause I can't tell for sure.

"Would I be opposed to what Ruby?" she asks. "Maybe she doesn't know? I can just play it off."

  "N-nothing, Weiss. it was about cookies. That's all." "Yeah cookies. She will believe that. I think I am good."

"Don't lie to me Ruby. I don't want either of us to hide anything or feel like we have too. So please, ask me."

"Nope. Not in the clear." "W-well, umm. I-I was g-gonna ask y-you t-to move in with m-me. Right into this h-hotel. Qrow wanted me to. I just never felt the need. I loved my little... well, let's not go into that just yet."

"That's it? Well, I don't know yet Ruby. I  love too but, what about Y-"

"Are you about to ask about Yang? Cause I cleared it with her a couple days ago. All that we would have to do is go back and get the rest of our stuff."

She blinks, momentarily shocked. She opens her mouth to speak again but I cut her off just like the last time. "Yes, Ozpin is also fine with it. In fact, it was his idea."

Her face becomes one of contemplation as she debates my offer. "I think I dodged a bullet. Unless she decides to-"

"Well, yes. But I don't think that that was what you were gonna ask me. Now please love, what is it?" Wait, did I just hear that right?

"Weiss? Did you just say yes?" I ask in pure disbelief.

"Yes I did."

"Oh wow. Awesome! And to think I almost spoiled it by asking for se-" I immediately catch myself.

She smiles wide. "I knew it!" She shouts. "I knew that was what you were gonna ask me." I blush to match, no, surpass the color of my hood. So red my hood looks pale. "Ruby," she starts, completely serious but also blushing hard. I turn to face her completely, instead of the side view that I had of her.

Right when I get to the point that I am facing her, she places one of her cold, white hands on my shoulder; and presses her lips to mine. My eyes widen in surprise. But I soon find myself melting into the kiss, wanting it to never end.

That's when she decides to put her other hand on my shoulder and push me down onto the bed. She straddle my waist, never once breaking our lips contact. She decides to deepen our kiss by swiping her tongue across the bottom of my upper lip. Without any hesitation I part my lips to allow the spongy intruder in. Unlike our last time kissing, I allow the battle to take place in my mouth. while our tongue tango continues I begin rubbing small circles in her back. She eventually breaks the lock that our lips had and presses her lips to my neck.

I can feel the small amount of suction she is applying to the skin right next to my windpipe. I moan involuntarily. Knowing what this will eventually lead to I reach my hands behind me, a difficult task as I was pressed up against the bed, and untie the shoe strings that keep my corset on. When Weiss realizes this she pulls away for a second, allowing me to loosen the strings. She reaches her hand out, then try's to pull it away as she blushes.

I grab the hand before it gets too far, and guide it too her target, my left breast. "That was what you wanted right?" She only nods and begins to massage the soft, 32 B sized object in her hand. She reaches her other hand out and takes hold of my other, massaging it as well. When this happens I become all too aware that my cloths, and hers, are getting in the way. I raise my hand and she immediately stops and retracts her hand.

"I'm sorry Ruby, did I do something wrong?" She asks, becoming embarrassed.

"No love. You did something right. But I happened to notice that these," I pull my shirt and corset over my head, removing them from my body. "Were getting in the way." She starts to blush as she sees me in my red and black  pinstriped bra. I grab her hands and place them back on my chest, allowing her to better fondle my small but still growing chest.

She blushes as she begins to massage my soft mounds, forcing me to let out a small but unexpected moan. She leans up and I press our lips together to initiate a very heated, passion filled tongue tango.

When next I pull away I have the bottom edge of Weiss's shirt on my hand. "You two." I say. "I want too see my beautiful princess on her full glory." She blushes again when I say that. But it's noticeably less. And I stopped blushing a while ago, letting the moment be just that. A moment.

"B-but. Mine aren't as big as yours. They don't really count do they?" She looks down, dropping her hands to her side. The smile that comes too my lips is one that cannot be faked. She looks at me, near tears, but I just smile lovingly. She looks at me confused.

"Weiss, dear. Can I tell you a secret?" I ask, keeping my voice low, lustful, and secretive. "I promise you will love it."

"W-what is it Ruby?" She asks nervously. But she isn't blushing.

"I really wish I had your sized breast." The look she gave me was like she was blown out of this world.

"What do you mean? I thought bigger was better?"

"No. Not always. I wish mine were like yours cause then I won't have people staring all the time." I look at her and tug her shirt upward again. But this time she allows me and we remove the useless piece of inhibitory cloth. Leaving her in her ice blue bra. Showing off her 32 A sized breast off to me.

I wrap my arms around my angels waist and drag her onto my lap. She's not blushing anymore. Now it's just us. Her and I, no more shame. I lay back, causing her to fall on top of me. Pressing our breasts and mouths together. I wrap my arms around her and unclasp the bra, which she allows to fall to the floor. She reaches behind me, with some difficulty as my back is against the bed, and undoes mine two. She pulls it off of me. All the while our lips stay together in a heated and passion filled tongue tango.

I'm loving this. Every brush of skin, every time our, by now erect, nipples connect it sends tingles down my spine. Exciting me too my core. I can feel it all. "Am I ready for this?" Well, ready or not here it comes.

I reach my arms from where they are to the zipper in the back of her skirt, never once breaking lip contact. When I grasp the zipper she pulls back, leaving our mouths connected by a thin line of saliva. She smiles and nods, giving me the go ahead to start lowering the zipper; loosening the skirt. She leans forward and latches her lips to my neck again, nibbling on the spot, causing pleasure to shoot down my spine and collect in the spot between my thighs.

I gasp, and she retreats to marvel at the red mark she must have left. I pull the zipper the rest of the way down, and she grips the white piece of clothing. With a flick of the wrist, she tosses it to the side where it lands somewhere in the room. Leaving Weiss in nothing but an ice blue pair of panties. "Huh, they match her bra." That was my thought. My last one before she flipped us, putting me on top while she undoes the ties for my black skirt, loosening it around me.

She throws my skirt to the side to reveal my pink boy shorts. "Probably should have warned her that my sisters taste rubbed off on me." "Really?" She asks, earning a sheepish smile from me.

"Sorry Yang rubbed off on me." I say. The my sheepish grin becomes a full blown smile as I lean down to her ear. "Kinda like what I'm gonna do too you." I whisper, causing her to shiver with anticipation. I bite down on her ear lobe and tug on it slightly, causing her to shudder even more. Her hands come up to my breasts once again, but this time she places my nipples inbetween her pointer and middle fingers, pinching just enough to cause pleasure.

I lean back, her hands following me. The look on her face, the one of pure love and lust erases any doubt that I may have had. I will do this with her, if she wants. "Are you sure you want this princes?" I ask.

She looks back at me with even more love. "Absolutely Ruby. I love you, and you are all I have left. I will love you forever."

That was the last straw holding my sanity. I grab her hands and move them out of the way, making her frown slightly. I lean down and capture one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking gently as I fondle the other with my hand, twisting and teasing the nipple. "I'm gonna blow your mind love." I reach my hand inbetween her and the bed, stopping at the edge of her underwear. She seems to know what I want as she nods.

When she does I slip my hand under the hem of the fabric and grip her rear, causing her to moan more. She wraps her arms around me head, probably to hold me in place. With my left hand kneading her breast and my right doing the same too her butt, she is getting stimulated all over. "Sorry princess, but foreplays over." I lean back, causing her to mewl, yes mewl, unhappily. I put one finger to her lips silencing the next before it can start.

I grip the hem of her panties and start to slide them off, but stop to wait for her to allow me. I look into her eyes and she nods once again. I drag them down slowly, savoring my fist glance at my princess's beautiful vagina. The shaved, white skin calls out to me, and I lean down and kiss her just below the belly button, slowly trailing my lips down her body. Once they come to her glistening lower lips I pull back slightly to wink at her. I put out my tongue and lick from the bottom of her wet snatch to the top, causing her to moan in pleasure. I never dipped in and and never went farther then she allowed me. But I kept licking up and down.

"R-Ruby. S-s-stop, ahh, asking me for p-p-permission. I am yours darling and I love you. Do as you, ahh mhmm, w-wish." She says, allowing me to please her with no guilt. And I will. I pull my tongue back into my mouth and place my lips to her lower ones, and begin to suck and lick. After a couple minutes her breathing starts to quicken, that's when I push my tongue, rather forcefully, into her dripping pussy, causing her to gasp and moan even louder as I twist and swirl my tongue around in her depths. Licking at her walls. And the taste is heavenly. It's a sweet, and tart at the same time. "R-Ruby, something's coming!" Weiss shouts.

As her pants and moans increase in volume I work my tongue faster. I don't wanna use fingers yet. That's round two. She throws her head back and shouts with her back arched, making me glad we have the penthouse as our new home. Suddenly some foreign liquid floods my mouth, with the same taste as before. I don't move my mouth, trying to get as much as I can of the delicious love juice coming from my lover. She finally settles down, her body ceasing the orgasmic spasms, and falls flat on her back panting. "Ruby?" She says.

I swallow the mouthful of the liquid that Weiss had given to me. "Yes dear?"

She leaps forward and spins me around, slamming me onto the bed, right where she was not two seconds ago. "It's your turn." She says sensually. She slips her first fingers from each hand underneath the waistband of my boy shorts, and slowly begins to drag them down, pulling them all the way off and throwing them to the side, landing them right next to hers.

I blush as I remember something I should have told her. "I-I'm sorry W-Weiss. I should have told you that I d-don't sh-shave. I only t-trim d-down there." I say as she looks at the small, triangular patch of pubic hair that I have.

She looks up at me and smiles. "I don't mind at all. In fact I think it's cute." She says. "But enough. It's time for me too please you." She bends down and places her mouth right above my glistening crotch, ready to do what I did. Or at least that's what I thought. She lifts two fingers up and shows them to me as she places her lips around my clit, shucking hard on the erect pleasure button.

She places the two fingers at the entrance to my sacred area, ready to treat me to a wild ride. But I can't focus. The pleasure I am already getting is outstandingly wonderful. She pushes the two fingers to the first knuckle and I gasp. She begins to flick her tongue back and forth across my clit, causing me to become even more heated, also causing me to begin to arch my back. I reach my hands down and grab the back of her head, forcing her to keep it there. I even take the little tiara she wears out of her ponytail, causing her beautiful white hair to flow freely. she pushes the fingers to the second knuckle and I can't stop the moans from coming. She draws her fingers back and begins to pump them in and out, causing a series of moans to be repeated without my consent. Not like I wouldn't consent anyway.

With each pump her fingers go deeper, until they can't any more and I feel a sharp pain. "Ack!" My body curls up against the force and Weiss stops.

"Ruby? What happened, are you okay?" She asks concerned.

"I-I'm fine W-Weiss. You just broke my hymen. Officially claiming my virginity. Congrats." I say smiling. She smiles back at me and waits for me to give the go ahead. Once the pain stops I nod. Allowing her to keep going. She begins to get back to the pleasuring rhythm from before causing me to once again arch my back, my ears twitching in delight. "Weiss I'm gonna- gonna c-c- ahh!" The pleasure hits a climax and my fluids begin to gush, and Weiss catches most of it in her mouth. She looks at me and visibly swallows, and smiles again. "You know I'm gonna take yours now right?"

Her eyes widen as I pull her down and roll over, forcing her back into the mattress again. "Ruby I wanna please you two. And if I get a round two you should as well."

"Fine." I say as I spin, planting my lower lips at her mouth, wiggling them teasingly. "I wouldn't start yet Weiss. This might hurt." I say as I place two fingers at her entrance. She gasps as I slowly begin to push into her lower region. I keep it at a slow advance, until I feel the barrier known as her hymen. "Weiss, I love you." I say as I push forward, breaking the thin layer of tissue. Causing her to gasp in pain. She places her lips on my lower one and begins to writhe and twist her tongue in my depths. I place my tongue on her clit and flick the joy button causing her to gasp while eating me out.

I begin to slowly, but firmly piston my fingers out of my princess's lower region. Causing her to gasp and moan on a loop. She took two fingers of her own and inserted them into my snatch as well. She begin to mirror my pace and flick my clit the same way, causing me to moan as well. After about five minutes of finger pumping, moaning, and licking I begin to get the same euphoric feeling just before orgasmic release. "Weiss I'm gonna cum again!"

"M-me two Ruby." She says. Right after that we both throw our heads back in euphoria; our orgasms overtaking us. After we both finish Weiss begins her heavy breathing. She looks at her bloodied fingers and smiles. I look at mine, still collapsed on top of Weiss, and smile as well. I flip my body over and roll off Weiss, placing my head on her chest as she wraps her arm around me, and we lay here till we fall into blissful and love filled slumber.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POV: ???

I remember that night. The night that was soaked in blood. The night I had to take a life important to me. Then frame it on a small boy. A night that should never have never existed cause I set myself into an anger bound future with a lust for revenge. The night I killed her. My...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 489 25
Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or the cover photo. The only thing that I do own is the plot. Ever since the Schnee Dust Company has ruined your family...
5.5K 156 12
Ruby Rose arrived into a new town and the first person she met was a beautiful, white-themed and graceful princess-like girl, happening to share the...
2.3K 97 20
Vale, Vermont, the one place that Ruby and Yang never expected to end up in their lives. There's a catch to this story: romance. A young Faunus by th...
3.5K 118 37
What happens when a Wolf Faunus interacts with Team RWBY? What happens when multiple girls fall for said Faunus? How will this story play out? (OCxHa...