Back to secret of the east #W...

Galing kay the_rising_sun

"Why don't you understand Gawri, this will ruin your marriage" he cupped my face with his hands. Guilt was wr... Higit pa

A quick glance
Anticipation
Royal guardian
He would come
Villain or Villains?
Start the job
Royal guard in disguise
On the hill
Sand Storm (Bawandar)
Hunting fort
Good news
A little trick
Prophecy
Hidden possessions
History and Mystery
Planning fake friendship
Mari-Gold
Back stabbing
Yearly plan
Burning pyres, igniting revenge
Finding death
slow poison in making
Leaving home
Die every moment
Let it go
Touch you not
Healing the souls
Real becomes Fake
Backstabbing the villain
Opening up
Waking the giant
Waking the giant 2
Pani means Water
Burden of Guilt
Unclaimed property
Virtual keeper
Handle with care
Plain Pain
Love story
Entwined destiny
Wise friends
Job under threat
Feeding the bird
Thank you dinner
Unknown killer
Always a backstabber
Threatening Reality
Grudge
Planned deception
shame
Finally I knew her
Old flame
watching over
Appeal to the lovers of "Secret of the East"
Unintentional accident
Saving disguise
Enemy
Flying without wings

Rage

479 59 5
Galing kay the_rising_sun

"I will kill you, you bastard" Alex roared and lunged towards Danny.

"I was a fool to forgive you" he punched hard on Danny left cheek and blood oozed out from his mouth.

"Guards, Gaurds" I shouted immediately and security guards came to rescue Danny but Alex beat all of them.

While he was busy in punching Danny again, I gave a karate move on his neck to make him unconscious. He fell down and I told Daniel to send him home safely.

Jagdish Sinha told me to pack my bags and fly to India next day. He said that his man will give me the tickets at airport and also guide me about my destination.

"But I don't have my passport with me. It is with Alex" I told him. He said that it is not his problem.

"But if Alex harmed her then" Daniel seems worried.

"Then she has to protect herself. I know she is quite capable." he smirked.

----------------

"Gawri, I am coming with you. I can't let him harm you" Daniel hold my arm to stop when I was about to enter the car.

"Don't worry Daniel, Alex won't harm me." I hugged him and settled myself in car.

"Are you crazy, he will be mad with anger. God knows if he attacks you or something" he scolded me

"I am wishing that Alex kill me with his hands so that I can find peace." I looked at him for last time and started the engine.

I reached Alex's office and Linda gave me a disgusting look. I knew that Alex keep all documents in his cabin. I headed towards his cabin but Linda stopped me.

"Where are you going Priya. You are not allowed in his cabin" she warned me.

"You can't stop me Linda. Don't forget that you are just a secretary and I am your boss wife" I threaten her

"You are his wife not my boss. I follow my boss orders not yours so go away" she eyed me angrily.

"I just need my passport. It is in his locker. If you can give me that then I will leave this place right away" I didn't want to argue with her so I came to the main point.

She called Alex and explained the situation and then nodded in understanding.

"Mrs. Miller, Mr. Miller is waiting for you in his penthouse. Your passport is with him." she smirked.

I thought I could escape easily with my passport when I didn't find him at office but now I must face him.

'You wished to get killed by him. Didn't you??' my innerself mocked me.

"Yeah I did but if I die then how could I see what happened to that evil man. I want Alex to punish him just like he did to Maddy" I shut up my innerself.

As I was reaching the door of his house, my steps were feeling heavier. My body becomes cold and breathing become fast. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and rang the bell.

"Come in" his cold voice gave me goosebumps.

I slowly opened the door and entered the living room. Alex was looking handsome in his grey business suit. His golden hair was neatly combed and he was ready to attend some meeting. I get lost in his looks because this is the last time I am looking at him.

"Have a seat Gawri" my name in his feels so alive.

"I am not here to sit Mr. Miller. Just give me my passport." I replied coldly.

"Going on a second honeymoon darling" it feels that he stabbed my heart with an imaginary knife.

"That's none of your business" I replied angrily.

"Gawri, this is my safe house. Nobody can watch or listen you. Please tell me why you are doing this. I know you can't cheat me but I also know what a marvelous actor you are. You have convinced me ten years ago that you don't love me but the truth was something else. You have done that for your father. I am sure that you are doing this for some reasons. Please tell me, are you afraid of Daniel. Is he blackmailing you or threatening you??" he came near me and whispered in my ear.

"Yes Alex, I am doing this for a reason and the reason is that I love Daniel." Alex closed his eyes briefly and rolled his fingers into a fist.

"Gauri, tell me the truth. IS HE THREATENING YOU?" he made me look into his eyes which are darkening as his anger was rising.

"Don't act like a loser Alex. Accept the reality, I am with Daniel" I jerked his hand.

"I know why are you doing this. You are punishing me for that hotel incident" he gave me a questioning look.

"Oh that one, I have forget that. Believe me Alex, I totally understand your feelings for Ella."

"No you don't understand. She is nothing to me. You are my wife, I love you. I want you Gauri" He tried to put some sense in me but I couldn't let my guards down.

"Alex.....WE ARE OVER" I looked straight into his blue eyes and said with conviction. Pain flashed in his eyes but he quickly recovered himself. He was disappointed and his eyes was searching for any signs of lies in my eyes.

"Now give me my passport. I don't have time to waste on you" I asked bitterly.

"It means that this is our last meeting" He ignored my request

"Yes" I want to run from him as soon as possible. I am not able to hold this facade anymore.

"Have you told this to mom and dad"

"No and they are your parents. You know how to handle them" I replied casually pretending to clean my nails

"They means nothing to you??"

"Alex, passport" I glared at him

"Answer me Gawri, don't they mean anything to you" he grabbed my chin and made me look at him

"They are nice people but I am not used to this much goodness. I don't like their interference in my life and I am not answerable to them" Alex was shocked on hearing this

"If they don't mean anything to you then why you cared for dad when he was injured. Why you supported mom when I was kidnapped? Why did you save me?" he hissed in anger

"I need to win their trust. I wanted a position in Miller's diamond. Although I have that but until they approve me, I couldn't get that. You get your answer now give me my passport" I have to give him some excuse but this excuse will make me a cheat, a backstabber.

"Do you know what are you saying Gawri?" Alex's intense gaze was disturbing me and making me restless

"Yes I do Mr. Miller. Getting a position in your company is just a compensation for the unprivileged life I have lived because of you and your family. If your uncle has not killed my mother then I would have lived a luxurious life like you with a complete family. And do you know why your uncle was my mother's enemy? Because my foolish mother loves YOUR mother like her sister. If she didn't interfered in your mother's married life then she could be alive this moment. But no, she had a habit of being an angel to everybody especially to your mom." Although my lips were saying these venom filled words but my heart was bleeding. I wanted to slap myself for saying these things.

"Enough Gauri, I don't want a single word about my mom and aunt Susie"

"Even I am not interested in those useless ladies" As soon as the words escaped my mouth, my head hit the nearest wall with the impact of his slap. His slap was ten times harder than his previous one. I felt something hot near the corner of my lips. A trail of blood appeared immediately after the slap.

"ALEX" I gave him a killing look

"you asked for it Gauri"

"If I want then I can give you a better answer for this but I won't dirty my hands by laying them on you" I saw an evil smile on his face

"I think that bastard has done some black magic on you. You have totally forget yourself, you don't realize that what you are saying or doing"

"Alex, I am asking for the last time. Give me my passport" I warned him

"And if I don't" he slowly approached me like a predator

"You have to pay for it then" he started laughing as if I have cracked some joke. But it was true somewhere because he has taught me many fighting moves. It is not easy to win him in fight.

"Okay Gawri, let's do it then. I am dying to see you in action" he whispered over my mouth and my body burnt with desire.

"I have a deal for you. Defeat me and take your passport but if you lose then you will leave that bastard" I looked at him and nodded in agreement.

"Come with me"

I followed him in a hall like room. It was almost empty because a single table is lying in one corner. I thought that he has kept my passport in that but I have to be sure before taking any step.

"Show me my passport" I asked sternly. He stopped in his tracks for a moment and then smirked by half turning towards me.

If he has kept the passport in those drawers then I have to get that just after he take it out. I will hit his neck and make him unconscious. I know this is cheating but in this way I don't have to fight with him. I have no chances of winning because I have not practiced any fighting form recently and Alex is better than me.

While I was lost in my thoughts, Alex took out the passport from one of the drawers and kept it in his pocket.

'Gawri, this is the time' My inner voice commanded and I reacted immediately.

I jumped to kick him in his neck but he ducked on time and I kicked the empty wall.

"Nice move babe but this is cheating. I have not taught you to attack from behind" his eyes were complaining.

"Stop talking Miller. Come on" I stretched my hands in front of me and curled my fingers a little to invite him for a duel. If this is what he want then I have to give in.

He loosened in tie leisurely and removed his Rolex watch to keep it on the table. He slowly removed his business suit to reveal a sculpted body under the white fabric of his shirt. My throat was drying with his little strip tease but I have to be focused in the coming fight.

"Can you please hurry up? I have other things lined up" I said in irritation when he was rolling his sleeves.

"Are you really sure, you want to do this" he asked in a mocking tone

"Frankly I don't if you give me my passport. I am not interested in wasting my time here with you" I internally slapped myself. Oh Gauri what are you saying.

"Great then let's start baby." His right leg comes in front of my eyes in a flash and I quickly take a reverse summersault. My breath quickened with his offensive move.

I have to reach his suit and take out my passport. I took a defensive pose by putting my fist in front of my face. We circled each other like lions calculating each other's move in our minds. He lunged forward to punch me on my face but I ducked and nudged my elbow in his chest.

He hissed but he trapped me from behind by wrapping his strong arms around my hands. I pulled my body downwards with a lightning speed and twisted his hands to free my wrists from his vice like grip. I immediately rolled to my right to move away from him. His suit was few inches away from me.

'Gauri this is the chance. Grab that suit and run as fast as you can' my inner voice shouted inside me and I jumped on his suit.

I grabbed it and with a jump I stand on my feet. Alex reached just behind me and I attacked his eyes with the fabric of his suit. He get blinded briefly and I took this golden chance. I ran towards the opened door but when I reached middle of the hall, my collar was pulled and in no time a big piece of back of my shirt got detached from my body. I could feel the cold air of the air conditioned room on my back.

In next moment, I was thrown on the nearest wall as a result of his hard punch. A small red patch was visible to me when I removed my head from the wall. Is my head injured? I felt sticky liquid on right side of my head.

Now this fight has become bloody and I don't give up easily. A fighter inside me roared for revenge, for blood in return. Something gets shut down inside me. I started seeing Alex as my opponent and not my lover or husband. When he approached near, I spanned and kick on his face with my right leg.

Without wasting any time, I rose again on my feet to kick in his stomach but he twisted my leg when it was about to reach his mid section.

He grabbed one arm of his suit whose one end was in my hand and pulled it towards him. I also get pulled with the impact and he trapped me with one hand while binding my hands with the suit with his other hand.

He made me kneel down and tied my hands firmly with his suit.

"Accept your defeat" he was panting just like me.

"Never" I shouted

I tried to stand up but he pulled me towards him. His body was radiating his manly heat along with the sweat.

"You have lost the fight. Now do as you promised" His blue eyes were filled with sadness. He touched the injured spot on my head.

"I have not promised anything. You have become mad. Can't you just accept that we are over. I am with Daniel, I love him not you" I shouted at him and he pressed his fingers in my fresh wound.

"You are lying" he roared in anger. The whites of his eyes has become red, his face was red. He pulled my hair to made me look at him.

"You are mine. Only mine. Did you get that?" He was talking like an obsessive lover.

"Grow up Alex. You won't get anything with all this. I am not gonna come back to you. Let me go" I told him while praying inside my head that he won't believe any single word.

The next moment his lips were crushing my lips as punishment for hurting his heart. He pulled himself and push me on the ground. He left the room after locking the door.

I tried to free myself from the binding but it didn't come off. After half an hour, a drunk Alex came into the room and he sat beside me. He has a drink in his hand. His cheeks were tear stained and eyes were red.

"Gawri, you are lying. You love me. Say it baby" he nudged his face in my neck and a delicious shiver ran down my spine. I didn't react and listen his pleadings.

He apologized for the hotel incident and for injuring me in the fight. He took my face in his hands and looked into my eyes.

"Love, please tell me that you love me" His lips quivered

"Please speak up" he pleaded but I remained silent

"Speak up damn it" He broke the bottle beside me

"Oh you don't speak up. I would make you speak up. Now you will not just speak up but yell on top of your voice" A fear crawled under my skin with his threat.

He started kissing me forcefully and tore my clothes. He pushed me on the floor and order me to open my legs.

"Alex No" Few glass shards stuck into my back and I cried in pain. He considered my scream as rejection and he decided to punish me further. He undressed himself and forcefully entered me ignoring my screams.

I don't know what he has become in that moment of rage. He was twisting and turning me like a rag doll. He kept on biting me, bruising me and entering me again and again. My body have become soar, it was in immense pain but my screams were not affecting his soul. When his body couldn't tolerate the combined effect of alcohol and sex anymore then he fall beside me and started snoring.

I somehow lifted myself from the ground and take a big piece of broken glass. I cut my binding and freed myself. The floor has become red with my blood. I slowly removed the shards from my body and crawled towards the door holding my passport in my injured hand. I took the support of the door to stand up and opened with trembling fingers.

I managed to lock the door from outside and then look for his bedroom. I went into the shower and cleaned myself while further removing the small shards from my body. I changed into his dress and left the penthouse.

Author's POV

"Don't come here. Stay where you are" James voice boomed in the hall ordering everyone to stop in their tracks.

The smell of sex, sweat, blood and alcohol was lingering in air and telling a story which no body wants to believe but it was true. The naked body of Alex, blood stained floor and torn pieces of ladies dress clearly telling James about what Alex has done in this room.

"Adam" He nodded and left the room

James splashed the ice cold bucket over Alex and shock filled blue eyes snapped open with the impact.

"DAD!!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

892K 53.3K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
949K 38.8K 54
| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
51.7K 1.9K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
239K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...