Mr. Ceo & I

By dreannaxoxo16

Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Please Read!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
CHAOS

Chapter 46

214K 8K 4K
By dreannaxoxo16

Asher POV

I've been calling, and texting her for weeks now. She can't be found, I don't know where she is. She's gone, and it's driving me crazy.

When I look up from my meeting I don't see her there.

When I go home she isn’t there to greet me with a smile.

When I walked through the door and I didn't see Miyas cute giggle cut through the room because she was laughing at something funny on TV.

She just wasn't there, both of them weren't, and I couldn't do anything about it.

I mean I tried to track her down, with a private investigator. But I had to stop myself because I know that will make me look creepy.

Also, the last thing that I need was the Woman that I was trying to get back to hold even more bitterness towards me then she already has.

The fact that she was gone, and not knowing if Miya and her were safe worried me.

I mean she couldn't have gone far?

Where was she even staying at? She has no place. I know she doesn't have no family.

Unless she was with her brother. However, her brother was in another state.

Hold on, I hope she didn't move! Maybe she was with her brother. I need to book a ticket to-

I stopped, and realized what I was doing! I'm literally driving myself mad. I couldn't stand being like this.

I heard the door click signaling someone was opening it. I looked up and was already going to yell at the person, but It was just Jason.

"What's up man." Jason said closing the door.

"Hey"

"What are you doing tonight?"

"The same thing I’ve been doing for years, work!" I said snapping.

"Woah, calm down there's no need to be on the edge." Jason said frowning.

I rolled my eyes but responded. "I'm not on the edge-"

"Dude yes you are. You've been tense for weeks now. I don't know what's going on, but I'm pretty sure I have an idea of what it is."

"Like I said I'm not on edge, or tense. It's just been work, that I actually have to get back to so if-"

"It's Natalia, isn't it?" He said asking, cutting me off again.

I stayed silent and didn't say anything. I think he knew that I wasn't budging so he sighed and put his hands in his pockets.

"Man, I know you don't like to talk about these things and I get it. I mean you were always like that even when we were younger." He said

I scoffed at his comment, while he chuckled a little bit because of it.

"However, you’re in this funk. It's either you’re snapping at everyone or distant and don't want to talk. I mean you stay in your office all day working."

I just stared at him, and let him continue talking.

"I know that Natalia and you have been seeing each other. I also know that for these past weeks she hasn't come to work. It's none of my business of what happen, but whatever it was fix it."

I actually sat up from my chair listening to him carefully.

"Dude she makes you happy, Especially with your past relationship with Victoria. You seemed like a different, and happier person with Natalia then you were with her. I mean whoever could do that deserves a gold medal." He said looking up and smiling lightly.

"Plus, she's hot!" He said chuckling a little and giving me a smirk.

That comment was supposed to offend me but I threw my head back and laughed a little. After our laughs subsided I finally spoke up.

"How did you know about Natalia and I?" I asked genuinely interested.

"Bro, are you serious right now. You guys look like love sick puppies when y'all were together. She couldn't keep her eyes off you, and you couldn't keep your eyes off her. I mean it was pretty stupid, and-"

"Okay, I get it!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, and I forgive you for not telling me about it. You know me being your best friend and all." Jason said sarcastically.

"I looked up at him and thought of something. I gave him a big smirk before I responded.

"Oh, who's the one to talk? You still haven't told me about you and Tracey?" I said smiling evilly at him.

He looked shocked for a second, and then recomposed himself like he never gave it away. He was always bad at lying and covering up.

"Okay, nice talk man, I'll see you later." He said fast before going to the door, but before he could open it up I spoke up.

"Thanks Jason." I said giving him a tight smile.

"Sure."

He was on his way out when this time he spoke up.

"Fight for her dude."

"Same goes for you." I responded.

He looked at me, and then looked down like he was in deep thought. He looked up at me again and responded with a nod.

He shut the door, and I stood up from my chair and gathered my work up to go home.
*******
Once I entered the door, I put down my keys and took off my jacket hanging it on the coat rack.

I walked to the kitchen untying my tie walking still. I put my briefcase down the table. I paused when I heard footsteps from the stairs out onto the living room.

What the heck?

I stepped out quickly from the kitchen to see who was in my house. Once I stepped out I was pushed by little hands on my legs.

I looked down and saw brown bright eyes, big smile, and curly hair. It was my sweet Miya looking up at me with her cute face.

It was like Deja vu all over again. That time when she wasn't feeling so good, and it was my first time meeting her, and finding out that Natalia had a daughter.

She ran right into my legs crying, and ignored her mom. That was also the same day that Natalia and I actually got along, and she calmed me down before that big meeting I had.

"Ashwer!" She yelled while raising her arms for me to pick her up.

I picked her up quickly hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead. "Hey cupcake, how are you?" I said smiling looking down at her.

"Gw---ood" she said stumbling over her words a little.

"I missed you pumpkin!" I said still smiling at her.

She beamed at me and threw her arms around me again. "I mwissed you too Ashwer!" She said giggling in my ears.

I was still hugging her tightly when I heard a foot step. I looked up and saw her.

She looked at Miya and I before she connected with my eyes. Her milky brown eyes bored into mine until we broke eye contact.

I put Miya down, and stood up still staring at Natalia who was now whispering something to Miya.

Miya beamed at whatever she said and ran upstairs with her little legs. I looked back at Natlalia.

She wore a black loose shirt, with blue jeans, and her black Nikes. Her hair was up in a lazy pointy tail with strands coming down framing her face.

She looked breathtaking even if she wasn't doing much with herself. She stepped up a little and spoke up.

"I'm sorry I should have called before I came. I was just getting more clothes for Miya and I." She said looking at me.

"Can we talk?" I said not even paying attention to what she said before.

"Asher, no I think I should go, I only came-"

"Please, just for a minute?" I begged her.

She looked hesitant at first before she nodded quietly and walked towards the kitchen.

She pulled out a chair to sit. While I stood up leaning on the counter to a get a clear view of her.

It was silent for a while, none of us spoken until I finally said what I needed to say.

"I want you back."

"Asher no I'm not doing this"

"These last few days have been torture for me Natalia."

"No, that's not enough." She said shaking her head.

"I've missed you, it’s so hard to look around and see you not there beside me."

"Stop."

"At work." I said

"Stop!"

"At home"

"No please stop!"

"My bed."

"Asher, please stop enough!" She said screaming and getting up from the table.

"No, I'm not going to stop not until you come back to me!" I said screaming towards her.

"You're not getting me back ever, if you don't change!" She yelled.

I stepped up to her closer " I'm changing, I have I realized that-"

"No, you don't Asher because if you do we won't be arguing about the same thing we always do and you wouldn't order me to come back to you!" She said with her eyes brightening in anger.

"Then what do you want me to do, since you have all the answers! Where do I start-"

"Where were you that night?" She asked calmly but still breathing heavy ready to blow at any minute.

"We're not going through this again Natalia!" I yelled turning around.

"See, that's what I’m talking about! You asked me where to start, and I'm telling you to give me the truth and you can't even give me that!"

I heard her still screaming in the background. I was done with keeping this from her. I can't not hold this from her, especially if I want her back.

I turned around and spoke cutting her off from her screaming.

"Yes, I was with Victoria! And Yes, I did go to her house Happy?!" I said screaming in her face at this point.

She backed down and looked shocked and hurt before she became angry once again and pushed me repeatedly until she was sure to leave red marks on my chest

"How could you-?!"

"How could I what? Tell you?! Tell you that Victoria is my ex fiancé. That this conniving witch that I thought was the love of my life cheated on me with multiple men after she miscarried our baby!"

"Or the fact that I was stupid enough to think that we could of went through the miscarriage and be hurt together. That it was my baby that she had lost too!"

I said turning around and throwing a glass to the wall and throwing pots on the ground in anger.

"That we've actually had a good solid relationship that we could've came out together through anything! But boy was I wrong about her, about myself, about my baby. I mean I couldn't even keep an engagement let alone a family together!"

"I'm not good enough, I'm a screw up when it comes to everything. My own dad blames me for the miscarriage. I mean I push away the greatest thing that ever happened to me which is you, which I can't even keep! Because of my past that haunts me every night of every day." I said raising my hands in the air and bringing it back down pulling my hair in frustration!

" I tried to get answers from her, and get closure, and try to wrap my head around the idea that the person that was supposed to love me the most in whole entire world left me without having any remorse for what she did to her husband to be!" I said breathing heavily.

I looked up at Natalia, and said the last thing.

"I couldn't even mourn the death of the baby right because I was consumed by guilt and not being enough." I said shaking my head and turning around towards the stove putting my hands at the end of the counter squeezing the material thinking that the pain will go away.

I just stood there, and blocked everything out for a minute. Only hearing the breathing of my chest and the racing of my heart beat, and the heat of my body because of the anger that rose through it when I thought of her.

I finally came back to realization when I heard shuffling of the feet, I thought Natalia left, until I felt small hands go up to my chest.

I felt Natalia body pressed against mine from the back. Her soft hands gripping me from the front.

She calmed me down, the breath from her mouth that ran down my neck gave me chills and a sense of peace.

I closed my eyes and let her embrace me, and comfort me for a minute. I mean it was the first time I let her do this, and actually open up.

I felt her hands slide off from my chest and her weight was off my back. She then went under my arm. Where she was now in front of me and I was facing her.

I couldn't let her look at me like this, broken. I turned my head from her hiding my face.

"Don't do that" I heard her whisper from beside me.

"Do what?" I asked shielding my face away from her even more.

"That!" She said raising her voice. She grabbed my face by her hand forcing me to turn to her.

I closed my eyes, not opening them.

"Look at me." She said whispering in my ear.

I finally opened them and looked deep into her eyes. She looked back and forth between mine and then she looked all over my face before landing on my eyes again while caressing my cheek.

"It pains me to no end to see you broken. I'm sorry that you even experienced that in the first place. I don't know why anyone would treat you badly or throw you away like trash." She said while her eyes got watery.

"But I do know that I'm not Victoria. I’m far from it. You were vulnerable, and in love, and you got hurt from it." She said dropping her hands from my chest, and scrunching her eyebrows.

She then looked up with at me with a determined face, with strands of her hair falling in her eyes.

"I will never hurt you Asher. You are not worthless, or a screw up. You deserve to be loved, wanted and kept like any other human being."

She grabbed my face again and said the last words that she's been saying for months, that had finally clicked in my mind.

"You may not be enough for anyone, but you are enough for me." She said looking in my eyes and giving me a slight smile.

I engulfed her in tight hug, grabbing her hair in my hands while doing so. I sunk my face into her neck overwhelming my nose with her vanilla scent.

She wrapped her arms around my back also tightening her hold on me. After a minute, I finally let go and kissed her on her forehead leaning against it. I backed up a little bit so I could look at her fully.

I cupped her face in my hands, and looked at her. "Come back Natalia be with me." I said to her desperately.

I want her with me, I can't take it without her being here. I need her. I can't lose her.

She looked up at me thinking for a long time before she unraveled her arms from me and stepped away.

" I can't Asher, I care for you, but I still need my space to think. I know what I want-"

"And I do too, I want you." I said looking at her in the eyes.

"I know you do, but I want you to sit on it for a couple of days Asher if you want me, if you want Miya and I forever."

"You need to come to a point where the word forever, or a thought of us in the future doesn't scare you."

She said looking at me with her brown eyes.

I looked back at her, and thought for a minute. After a while I nodded my head in agreement.

She was right.

I did want her, but the thought of forever with someone is still unsettling. Natalia deserves so much better. She needs someone who is 100% in it, and doesn’t have a doubt in their mind about being with Miya and her forever.

She walked out of the kitchen calling for Miya upstairs for them to leave. Miya came down the stairs gave me a hug and said goodbye.

Miya ran to the door, while Natalia was going to follow her before I spoke up again.

"I'm not giving up on you, or on us my love" I said crossing my arms and looking at her with an intense gaze.

She looked down smiled at the ground, and then back up at me like she was reminiscing about something. She was so beautiful, it sometimes stopped me from actually thinking.

"I don't expect you too." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 80K 43
Elena Parke finally gets a break in her life when she manages to secure a job as the personal assistant of the CEO of Parker&Co. Even though she is h...
20.6K 1.1K 22
After one hot and thrilling summer, a decision had to be made, hearts were broken, and tears were shed. Almost five years after the ex-lovers run in...
618K 19.4K 87
Elara Suave has been working at Moldovan Industries for years but, now it's time for Mr. Moldovan to step down and let his son take over. When Elara...
9.3M 333K 46
[COMPLETED] Ava Spencer, a young woman struggling to find a job and pay off her student debt decides to become a babysitter to the daughter of single...