BestFriends (Complete)

By TrvpQueennn

Kaelynn Mcknight and Chresanto August have liked eachother eversince they laid eyes on eachother but always k... More

Chapter 1
Comfort Inn Ending
Can't Help but Wait
Let Me Love You
More Than That
The Boy Is Mine
Can U Handle It
Emotional Rollercoaster
The Worst
You Vs Them
Hurt
Shut It Down (Bestfriends Part 2)
I Miss You (Bestfriend Part 2)
WTH
Fallin' Out
Love Will
Cameras/ Good ones go
3:16 AM
Do You
Can U Get Away
Stranger
Situationship
Ya man ain't me
Foolish
Don't Change
I Care 4 U
They Don't know
Complicated

You got it bad

5K 178 27
By TrvpQueennn

" When you feel it in your body
You found somebody who makes you change your ways
Like hanging with your crew
Said you act like you're ready
But you don't really know
And everything in your past - you wanna let it go
I've been there, done it, fucked around
After all that - this is what I found
Nobody wants to be alone
If you're touched by the words in this song
Then baby...
U got, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about
U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else
U got it bad" Usher- U got it bad

Kaelynn P.O.V

To: Kaelynn McKnight

From: Chresanto August

Date: November 29, 2013

I miss you so much, Sorry I haven't been able to visit you, Taking care of Ebony and Tiara's been a handful. Ebony is really starting to get better from the whole Tracy situation, Although she often ask where's Jacob. I been stressing lately not just from missing you, But Zonnique's been using drugs and I don't want to take Tiara away from her considering the fact she's a really great mother but I can't I think that's what I need to do. I don't want her to be around any drugs, If she get a hold of that stuff it could kill her. Oh yeah and Ebony can read, Can you believe, She's a little genius, Reading at  a 2 and half year old. Now I need to get her to stop reading Lol just kidding, But Christmas is coming up and I just can't wait to see the faces of my two little baby faces, And how's our baby.  Remember to eat they're food not matter how disgusting it is, We want a healthy baby. I need to come see you quick, I've been having a grudge lately from my not having any pussy, and I've been needing some specifically yours. But how's everything been with you, write back soon I love you Butterbutt.

I smiled looking at the letter, I really miss him too, We write to each other every week just to see how each other been and what been going on. I smiled as tears ran down my cheek, I'm missing everything that happening in my baby life. I talk to her every day and it hurts so bad when she asks "When are you coming home" or "Why can't you come see me". It hurt so bad, I know I can't ever come back to this shit hole ever again, I was putting too much on the line just to kill Tracy. If she would have died I'd probably have life in here and I'd never get to see Ebony, Tiara, or Chresanto again.

"When is Chresanto coming back" Lyric said as I rolled my eyes she worries about Chresanto more than me, She ask every day when he's coming back like bitch he not coming back for you so why are you so worried. I'm starting to think she got a crush on my man and that's not going to fly, They'd have to transport me to a new room again. "Why are you so worried" I said looking at her as she sighed, "I was just asking because you look so sad without and I just wanted to know when he's coming back" Lyric said as I sighed.

"Sorry, I'm tripping I just miss my daughter so much it hurts" I said letting tears roll down my cheek, "It's okay, Don't cry you'll get to see her soon" Lyric said wiping my tears. "I know I'm just missing out on everything did you know my baby can read at 2 years old, and she bussing straight A's" I said sniffling. "It's okay, don't cry Kaelynn you have to be strong for her" Lyric said as I nodded looking at the picture in the envelope of Ebony, Tiara, and Chresanto all together. "Your right, I have to be strong" I said as Lyric smiled going back over to her bed as she begined reading her book.

I sighed taking out a pin and paper beginning to write Chresanto back.

To: Chresanto August

From: Kaelynn McKnight

Date: December 1, 2013

Hey baby, I miss you too, It's been bad living in this place, I just want to fucking leave. Only five more months baby, and I'll be out this place. Oh and Guess what? We're having Twins A boy and a girl. I couldn't believe it, who would've known I'll be pregnant with twins, and my stomach is getting huge, I feel gigantic. I just wish you were here rubbing my feet right know, and I could just sit on the bed and watch my Love and hip hop with a pickle and some peanut butter, Ugh that sounds so freaking good. Tell my baby's I miss them so much, It hurts being away from you guys, It hurts really bad, I just wish I was there with you guys. Also baby don't be so sad, I hate to hear that your stressed or sad, I love you with all my heart baby along with those big headed babies. I don't want you taking Tiara back over her house if she's on drugs, Drugs can make you do stupid shit just don't bring her back over there until Zonnique clean up her shit. Chresanto I'm serious do not bring her back over there or I will beat your fucking ass. Now I think my roommate has a crush on you and it's irritating me, I swear I will beat her fucking ass if she tries to even flirt with you. Maybe I'm just paranoid that you'll move on from me, That's probably why I think that she has A crush on you. I hope to see you soon baby, and give Ebony and Tiara a kiss and a big hug for me, Bye.

"MCKNIGHT GET UP, LUNCH TIME" The guard yelled as I sat the pin down sealing the letter before walking out and sliding the letter in the jail mailbox before walking to the cafeteria. I walked to the cafeteria getting in line with the other prison mates. I grabbed my plate looking disgustingly at the nasty burnt white rice with the cold looking gravy and chicken and hot glass of water, Five more months of this shit. I sat down at a empty table distancing myself from the rest of the inmates. I know all of them may not be as bad as I think but I don't want to risk anything dealing with these crazy bitches.

I looked down at the nasty plate of food telling myself I must eat for the baby as I stuck my poon in the boneless chicken breaking a piece off taking a bite of the cold chicken as I slowly chewed it wanting to throw up. "Hey" A tall girl said sitting next to me smiling catching me off guard as I flinched, "Oh You scared me but um hi' I said before sticking the fork in my chicken again. "Your pretty" She said scooting next to me but I just scooted down farther. "Thank you" I said as she smiled, "I actually like eating alone" I said hoping she'd get the hint to leave. "Oh your pregnant how many months are you" She said placing her hand on my stomach.

"Five months" I said as her hand got lower and I got more uncomfortable, I was hoping she wouldn't try to do it, Nope she did it grabbed my pussy. "Get your fucking hand off me" I said to her moving her hand, "You know you like that" The girl spoke grabbing it again as I pushed her back so hard she fell back with her chair onto the ground. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I yelled at her as we became the center of attention and the guards held us back. "Your going to fucking regret this MCKNIGHT" The girl threatened jerking her way out the guards hand and walking off with the same girl that I used to be roommates with and that I fought.

"No lunch time for you two for the rest of the week, Now you have to eat in your room, and you can only eat baloney sandwiches" The officer yelled at the two of us as I made my way back to my room. I knew that it was going to be trouble but what I didn't know is that it would happen so soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was woken up out of my sleep when I felt the cover wrap around my body holding me tightly down. I felt something cover my mouth as I tried to scream and move around but was restrained. I looked up seeing the same girl from lunch holding a towel that had soap in it, A smirk grew on her face as I tried to move around. "This is what happen, When you don't want to give up the pussy" She said as Lyric and my old roommate laugh.

I couldn't believe lyric she's suppose to be my fucking friend, I felt the soap collide with my face as I screamed in agony. She sung the soap repeatedly at my face before hitting me in the stomach as I tried to scream my baby but it came out muffled. "Don't hit her in the stomach just her face" Lyric whispered as The girl repeatedly hit me in my face with the soap as I beginned crying and my face was covered with my own blood.

The girl finally stopped as Lyric got up and smiled "Chresanto defiantly wouldn't want her now, She's ugly" Lyric said smirking before they heard the guard coming and the let go of the blanket and I felt free and unwrapped the towel from my mouth running out the room and lyric ran to her bed. I sat there crying from the pain, My nose was bleeding, My jaw hurt like hell, and my eyes were swelling shut. I didn't want to speak, or scream, I just wanted to lay in my bed and cry all day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In multimedia is Kaelynn. These bitches gave Kaelynn a blanket party really? I know yall wasn't expecting that but vote, comment, and please give me feedback, Lol I never update twice a day, but love you guys deuces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.8K 27
Sequel to I Almost Got Away With It ~ Mindless Behavior Imani Mariesella Gonzales has finally gotten out of jail after six long years and is ready t...
100K 2.1K 39
Destiny always dreamed of leaving home and finding a new way of living. To finally feel loved for once in her life. She finally decides to go live in...
317K 9.7K 41
Jacob Perez the nerdy misfit, Chresanto August the stuck up football jock. What happens when the two are forced to spend time with each other to fulf...
23.2K 213 31
She was just living life,having a Good time,Finnaly going to follow her dreams, But then they're people who hate to see you happy.They wanna bring yo...