You Deserve ( August Alsina F...

By Diamondss123

Amber Combs is a beautiful, intelligent young lady who hasn't had the easiest life. She has done some things... More

Miss Independent
Dislike..
So Nice To See You Again
In The Club
Meeting
Getting To Work
Fucked Up
Make Up
Let's Try This Again..
It's A Party!
Drunk In Love
Apologies & New Friends
Let's Talk...
Let's Talk...Pt.2
Let's Talk...Pt 3
Good Heart
Love
Responsiblities
Sleepover
Never Again..
Hard
Brand New
Stubborn
Great Thanksgiving?
Great Thanksgiving? Pt 2..
Great Thanksgiving? Pt. 3
All Guest are Welcome
Your Grandwhats?
Annoying August
Sickly
In Sickness & Health
Update

Black Christmas

1.2K 48 0
By Diamondss123

*3 weeks later*

(Amber]

"Please Maw Maw?" I asked.

I was on Facetime with my grandparents while I was lounging around the house, mainly just laying in bed.

"No, girl."

"I'm coming this weekend and I can't get none?"

"Nope." she said, popping the 'p'. I heard the door open, close and shoes hit the floor. That had to be August. He's the only one with a key.

"Who you on the phone wit, baby?!" I heard a voice in the background which made me happy on the inside.

"Your sickenin' ass grandchild." she rolled her eyes.

"Let me talk to my baby." he came into the view and gave me a wide grin.

"Paw Paw!" I smiled.

"Hey Princess. Whatchu and ya grandma arguing about?" he asked.

"She wont cook me my favorites and I haven't been home in awhile!" I pouted.

"Don't pout baby. Paw Paw will get you which ever one you want, from any restaurant you want, okay?"

"Really?! Thank you Paw Paw you're the best!" I grinned, which made him laugh.

"Anything for my Princess. You still coming for Christmas?"

"Yes sir. I should be there sometime around noon. I missed you guys."

"We missed you, too baby girl. Now make sure I'm the first person you hug and kiss when you walk in the door." he smiled, being petty.

"I wish the hell she would." Maw Maw, snatched the phone from him, which made him crack up.

"I wouldn't do that Maw Maw. I love the both of you. I'll see you guys later. Love you!"

"Love you too, baby."

I heard smacking, only to see August helping his self to my stir fry.

"Now I see how you got so damn spoiled. One pout will getchu da whole damn NBA and NFL."

"For one, shut up. Secondly who told you to eat my food. I made that for me. If you want some food, go cook it."

"A nigga hungry and I didn't feel like cooking." he shrugged, shoveling more rice and stir fry into his mouth.

"When do you ever feel like cooking? Actually, I've never seen you cook anything. Can you cook?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. Last Thanksgiving, I cooked everything and Mama just made the cakes." he said proudly.

"Maybe that's why you didn't cook this year." I mumbled.

"Whatchu said smart?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I didn't say anything." I said innocently.

"You can kill all dat. Yo ass ain't innocent. Smart ass mouth." he mumbled the last part but I heard him clearly. He put his bowl on my night stand and laid on the bed next to me, grabbing my remote from next to me.

"Why are you always coming here eating up my food then ignoring me just to watch TV?"

"Hush up guh. I do talk to you." he said rolling over so his head was laying partially on me but his legs were hanging a little off the bed since I was on the right side of the bed.

"You come here, eat up my food, turn on the TV, lay on me for about 45 minutes, fall asleep then leave."

He just laughed because he knew it was true.

"I'm sorry baybeh. You got ma' undivided attention now." he said, turning around to face me.

"How was your day?" I asked, running my fingers through his messy hair.

"Same borin' ass shit. Went to the studio early as fuck and I'm just now getting out." he explained, closing his eyes.

"Sleepy?" I asked. He just nodded his head. "Come here." I opened my arms to him. He laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around me as I did the same to him.

I continued playing in his hair to help him go to sleep. Poor thing is tired. Knowing him he's probably been up since 4 this morning and it's almost 6 now. That 14 hours he's been up.

I heard his snores, meaning he's deep into his sleep. As he lays on me, I start searching for something to cook tonight. Knowing August like I do, he's gonna stay for dinner and eat up everything.

I'll just wait until he wakes up so he can decide what he wants. In the mean time, I guess I'll just take a nap too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Groaning, I woke up to the smell of some spices but no August which meant he was making something. He better not mess up my kitchen.

I went into the bathroom to pee and freshen up before going downstairs. I grabbed my phone and headed down to see what this fool was doing.

As soon as I got to the middle of the staircase, I could hear music playing and him singing to it a little.

He couldn't hear me walk into the kitchen nor see me because his back was facing me.

I was deciding if I should scare him or not. Nah, I'll save that for another day.

Instead, I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his bare chest. He jumped a little which made me laugh.

"Girl you bout made me burn ma'self. Don't be sneakin' up onna nigga like dat."

"Sorry. Whatcha cookin', good lookin'?" I asked, kissing his shoulder blades softly.

"Don't worry bout it. Whatchu need ta' worry bout is bout how Imma bread yo ass out like peanut butta and jelly if you keep kissin' on me like dat."

I giggled and hid my face into his face, hiding my blushing face even though can't see me.

In my head I can hear Jess say, 'Do it!'

"Well whatever it is, smells good." I let him go and went to the other side of the kitchen and sat on the counter.

"and it's just now finishing it up. It should be done in about 2 minutes. Whatchu want to drink?" he asked, walking to the refrigerator.

"Lemonade. I'm tryna cut back on soda." I watched him fix our drinks and put the food into only one plate and it looked delicious.

"Why you only fix one plate? I wanted some, too." I asked.

"I know, boo. I just wanna make sure you like it." he said, holding the fork out to me. I ate a forkfull and a flavor fireworks went off in my mouth.

"I like it. Can you fix mine for me?" I asked nicely.

"No, Imma feed you first."

"But you need to eat, too." I pointed out.

"I'll be aight." he said, scooping more food onto the fork.

"August." I whined.

"Uh uh. Ion wanna hear that whinin' shit witcho spoiled ass. Dat's wat wrong witchu now." he held the fork out to me again.

"But-"

"Open." he demanded. I opened my mouth but chewed my food with a pout on my face. When I was done chewing, he kissed my chin.

"Quit poutin'. Errythin' ain't gonna go yo way. I ain't ya' grandpops."

"I wish." I mumbled.

"When you leaving?" he asked.

"Friday. After my lunch break. I only have a few appointments. Most of them are on Tuesday and Thursday. It's only like an hour drive. They live in Athens."

"Fr?"

"Mhm? Wanna come with me?" I asked, before chewing more food. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Ta' see you grandparents?" I nodded my head. "Ion know, they not gon' try ta' kill a nigga for bein' wit they babygirl?"

"No. Well not my Maw Maw. It's really my Paw Paw you have to worry about but he's harmless. He won't hurt you unless he has too. It'll be fun. They aren't your average grandparents they don't do normal stuff." I asked, bouncing up and down with excitement.

"You really want me to come witchu?" he asked.

"Yes. I'll drive you back so you can be with your family on the day before Christmas."

"I'll think about it. But I ain't makin' no promises." he said, before drinking some of his lemonade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 2.3K 52
queen gonna give august a taste of her medicine?
24.5K 947 44
"I just thought..." I begin, flustered, not really sure where my words are headed. He shakes his head. "We can't," he states, removing my hand from h...
3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...