Alpha Female

By whiteruby13

We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and... More

Alpha Female
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Coming Soon

Chapter 15

5.1K 187 27
By whiteruby13

It was almost midnight and I was still wide awake. I sat in the drivers seat and started the van. All Mikey wanted was for me to be happy and at peace. That's the only thing we ever fought about. He thought my mate would help me find it after our last fight I knew better. I want to make Mikey proud of me. I was thinking of ways and coming to a dead end when I saw a billboard. 

"Nightclub of the century. Nightclub Silver Phoenix." Taking it as a sign I stopped the car and opened the trunk. If I knew Mikey well he would have packed me a bag filled with various clothes. It took me a minute to find it under all the weapons and other junk. I rifled through the bag looking for the one thing he always tried to get me to wear. I had massive grin on my face as I walked to the woods to change.

 I had on a dress that was strapless and went down mid thigh. It's top was a black corset and the bottom was a weird light off pink color and reminded me of a ball gown. I had six inch ballerina heels on that had ribbons crisscrossed up your calves and tied in a nice bow in the back. I threw on a set of silver hooped earrings and then some lip gloss and mascara. I just hoped my hair wasn't messy curls and more like elegant waves.

I hoped back into the drivers set and slammed on the horn effectively waking everyone up. "What's going on?" Andrew asked looking ready to hit someone.

"I need a drink so we are going to have some fun. I think we all need it." Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"Really now?" Alex asked.

"That's what your asking? I'm wondering where my Alpha went?" Luke said.

"I was wondering when she started talking to us again?" Kyle asked. I grinned at them.

"I was to busy trying to figure out what she is wearing." Ben spoke looking at me filled with lust. I glared at him.

"So you getting dressed or you staying and I'll go walk myself?" I threatened. When I saw everyone start to move I pulled out and headed into the city.

I stopped a few streets down from the club before getting out. Andrew and Alex ran to catch up to me. "So I guess Kyle and Luke are going to stick together what about you two?" They just shrugged.

"Good then we can hang til you find your own thing."

"What about Ben?" Andrew said frowning.

"He isn't really someone I even want to look at right now." His eyes widened but he didn't comment.. When we walked up to the entrance I noticed it was an exclusive club. I walked a little ahead of the boys.  

"Wait up Victoria." I made a show of rolling my eyes to the bouncer. He was looking at us unsure. He obviously wanted to break are group up.

"What is your business here?"

"Since when did bouncers ask that?" Andrew asked. Before the bouncer could tell him get lost I butted in.

"God Andrew can't you see the mans doing his job." I turned to the bouncer. " I am so sorry my brother here is such an idiot." The bouncer chuckled at my fake irritation. " Make things worse he brings my ex. Well the others are their friends." I stepped closer to the bouncer fluttering my eyelashes looking down then up again to feign innocence."I'm just hoping someone will take my mind off of my ex." I spoke seductively. I notice his eyes flicker as he gulped.

"Go on in" he unattached the rope and I kissed his cheek letting my guys slip in as fast as they can before he noticed how many where with me. I went to walk in but he touched my wrist blushing. "If your ex gives you any problems let me know and I'll take care of him." I smiled in gratitude.Before walking in.

"Brother really?" Andrew said

"Well being my brother and his idiot friends is better then telling the man who isn't letting anyone in hat I'm a single girl occupied with a group of guys." I saw them all nod but Ben. He was frowning at me. I turned to Andrew and Alex." I'm getting a drink first." They nodded and we walked to the bar. I flirted with the bartender since we had no money and got us free drinks.

I walked to the dance floor with them trailing me. We started apart but somehow I ended up between them bodies pressed together moving to the music. I threw my head back laughing as one really drunk guy walked up to me and asked me for my number. I wrote all zeros down and he thanked me. Even Andrews face was lit up in humor.

"I'm going for a paid drink this time." Andrew declared making me pout.

"My free drinks not good enough for you?" He just shook his head and went to the bar which I thought strange since we had no cash to get drinks. I turned around to ask Alex but saw he was gone as well and Ben was standing there. I turned to walk off but he grab my arm and leaned close.

"We should go." I shook my head no. "Victoria I can't sit there and watch my mate grind on an unmated male any longer." I yanked my arm out of his filled with rage. How dare he act like he could control me.

"Then you should go." With that I slammed my heel on his foot hard enough to make him let go and pushed my way through the masses. I went to the bar again to see the bartenders had changed. "What can I get you?" She asked

"Something to make my ex disappear." I mumbled she grinned and waved me to lean over the counter. Before I could react she started kissing me. When I went to pull away she grabbed my hair. 

"Not yet. Act more into it." I pushed myself into her more and rested my hand on her cheek after another minute she pulled back and smiled. " There. And he disappeared." I looked back to see him gone.

"Um Thanks."I felt awkward and had to ignore the hurt my wolf was feeling.

"No problem." She walked away as a guy sat next to me.

"Tinker there getting rid of your guy problems?" I looked at the obvious player and smiled. Something about him had me wanting to be closer.

"Yes my ex"

"He looked pretty jealous." He said cautiously.

"Good with all he's done to me he deserves far worse."

"Worse then his mate grinding on other men and kissing girls Alpha Silver?" My head shot up.

"Who are you?"

" A friend of Benjamin's"

"Great then I really don't need to listen to you." He chuckled.

"He doesn't even know me. I am his sisters mate." I looked at him again and realized two things. One he is an Alpha. Two there was a girl replica of Ben glaring at me. Great. 

"Look I never just have fun so I really don't need this tonight." I got up and was about to head to the dance floor til I saw a man staring at me. I winked." He advanced towards me.

"Hey doll." 

"Hey yourself."

"Your pretty hot in that dress."

"Not as hot as I would be with out it." He grinned at my bluntness. The music started to slow and he grabbed me and pulled me to the center of the floor. "How about a little foreplay?"

"How so?" He pulled me closer and licked down my neck as he danced.  I slid my hand down his chest.

"I don't even know your name."

"And you probably will never find out." He chuckled at that.

"Oh I'm going to make you mine tonight." He growled. I slid my hand over his groin before twisting and grinding me backside against him. He moaned.

"You sure? Cause no one owns me I own them." He let out a growl. He smelt like a Beta meaning he didn't take kindly to being dominated.  "Oh hold yourself I'm Alpha blooded." I spun to face him grinning. "I'm suppose to dominate a Beta."He nodded in acceptance.

This continued for awhile til we were both panting and moaning. It wasn't long til I noticed his hand slowly inching under my dress. My heart started to race. It wasn't as good as with Ben but it was close enough. I still felt alive. The thought of Ben made me glance around. I could feel him close by. Was I wrong for wanting to feel good about myself? I looked into the Betas eyes and knew what he was thinking. He was thinking he was going to get me to a back room real quick now.

He spun me facing him and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him. His hand reached under my panties and stroked me. My back arched against his hand as I moaned. I had my answer. "Let's go. I can't take this much longer." He nodded in agreement and smashed his lips against mine.

"Good cause I want you." He grinned. we stayed in our position as he carried me through some doors. 

"Victoria!" My head snapped up to Andrew and Alex running towards me. I groaned.

"Victoria? That's a pretty name." The Beta was looking at me debating whether or not to put me down. 

"What?!" I snapped. Alex flinched but Andrew continued towards me.

" Pack fight outside."He struggled talking through his harsh breathes. My eyes widened.

"Which ones?" 

"Ben and Luke. Kyle came in helping us look for you. We needed to make sure you were ok." I smiled up at the man still holding me and sighed.

"So close." I mumbled. I gestured for him to let me go and he obeyed. "Yea I'm fine. Let's go save they dumb asses." I grumbled.

"You look as if your were really going through with that." Alex stated.

"I was," 

"What?!" They both stopped and yelled. I kept going.

"I would of interfered along time ago if I thought you were serious." Andrew said. I stopped and turned with my hands on my hips.

"You have no right to judge me." I jabbed my finger in his face. "You have know idea what I've been through and going through." He surprised me by nodding his head.

"Your right. So tell me." 

"Later right now. I have to save the people who made me come here in the first place. God I need another drink."  I stomped off. I heard running footsteps coming after us.

"Hey wait! Let me help you." The Beta called. I ignored him unlike Andrew.

"No. You helped enough." 

"If it'd a pack fight it's yours against mine Beta." He snarled.

"He can come Andrew. Now let's go before I say screw them." 

"But..." I spun around now really pissed off. 

"Andrew you are my Beta do not make me force you to obey. This is serious. We need to go now. We are technically trespassing and we still have along drive and a funeral that needs tending to." I saw everyone's eyes widen and that's when I noticed I let my power slip out a little. 

"Shit your strong!" The Beta said wide eyed.

"Where did that come from Alex asked." He's been with me for along time and he never felt even a sliver of my power not even Mikey has. Only my parents since they trained me to hide it.

"You really want to ask questions?" The shook their head know and we took off out the front door. I saw the bouncer I was flirting with earlier look nervously between the eight people. 

"Alpha Jackson!" They man who I had talked to at the bar looked over. His eyes slid to me and narrowed. 

"Bryon we have trespassers." 

"Alpha I think..."

"No Bryon. He is an Alpha and has brought his pack here. He will answer why. It was one thing when I thought it was just his mate and him." Bryon looked at me wide eyed understanding what he was saying.

"Alpha Jackson." I said walking to meet this man head on. "Ben here is not anyone's Alpha here."

"He is an Alpha and he is part of this pack. Do not lie to me girl." I growled and released my Alpha power but only my Alpha power. His eyes widened as he glanced between the two of us. 

"This is my pack Alpha. As it has been for thirteen years." I spat.

"That's impossible." My wolf flared from the insult.  I let out a menacing growl making everyone quiver in fear including the other Alpha.

"It is truth. I am Alpha Silver." His eyes widened.

"I thought your mate took over."

"That is what I wanted people to believe. Now there is no cause in hiding." Trevor stepped up to flank my left side and Andrew followed suit on my right.

"Do not disrespect our Alpha sir we don't take kindly to that. She gave up everything for us at a young age and we will take it as an act of war."Trevor claimed what Mikey would of.

"Alpha Jackson, we will be out of your territory soon. We just had a fallen Beta and just have found our kidnapped Alpha. Meaning our pack has only this woman as a recognized authority. If you harm her they will not stop til she if safe again." Jackson looked at us curiously before nodding.

"Now has my people caused unwarranted problems to you. Their punishment will be swift but justice I assure you." I narrowed my eyes at all of my men. 

"Your mate here had just accused me of trying to steal you from him." 

"Well I assure you he had lost me before we entered this territory and know one blames you for any of my actions. However. Ben will get to walk home if he keeps up this attitude towards everyone." Alpha Jackson smiled. That was til his mate, Ben's sister stepped out.

"You whore!" She went to slap me but I grabbed her wrist mid air.

"I suggest someone restrain her."I growled my eyes flashing to my wolf's and back. Their Beta stepped in between us and I let her go. "I would not wish to harm anyone but if I feel like me or mine are in danger I will not be able to control myself."

"You have no right punishing my brother! He has to watch his mate flirt and hook up with other guys! You are just a trashy whore!"

"First off Luna. You want yourself." I paused when her mate growled in warning at me. "Second your brother has done far worse to me." She looked shock at that and I took her moment of silence to turn to Alpha Jackson. "It was a pleasure meeting you Alpha. I hope you will grant us safe passage off your territory. We will be leaving as soon as possible." He nodded and I stalked off towards the van with everyone following.

 I hoped in the van in the same seat as before. Luke took driver and Kyle passenger. Behind them sat Trevor and Andrew. Trevor was telling him about all of their duties. Alex took over the third row. Ben walked in and went to sit by Alex but Alex was crashed out already. I groaned as he plopped at the end of my seat. I reached back and grabbed a blanket and a jacket. I zipped the jacket over my dress then placed the blanket over my lap. I curled my feet up into me and leaned against the window watching the sunrise. I crashed out dreaming of the Beta and what could of been.

I started to wake when I heard hushed voices.

"You sure everyone's out?" Luke asked.

"Yea."Ben replied.

"So what did you do to her?" He sounded curious. "I mean it had to be bad for her to go this far."

"I was just protecting her." He stated. i would of frowned if I wasn't worried it'd bust me on eavesdropping.

"If you haven't noticed. One she takes care of herself pretty well. Two every time someone says that the are actually hurting her more then anything."

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean look at Mikey. Mikey said that and tried helping you gain her trust and become mates and all but neither of you noticed what it was doing to her. She felt hurt and betrayed. I think part of her actually blamed you on turning her friend against her. Her fear of a mate grew and I can't blame her. She's scared you'd take her family away and the first day you take her closest friend. Her brother. And that's not it there were millions of other times. I learned long ago you don't protect her you help her and guide her. Be there when she feels like the worlds against her but don't try protecting her from it. Things get way worse when you do."

"Maybe....." 

"So what did you do?" He asked again.

"Alpha Grayson came to the pack house. Mikey told me to protect her that he had come to take her from us."

"I see where this is going." Luke mumbled.

"I knew she wouldn't just leave so I... I said some really messed up things that I didn't mean so she'd take off. I knew then she'd hide from everyone til she was ready to face us but she'd be safe." He said softly as if in thought.

"You see. Knowing her she would have came but there is no way you, Mikey or her would have let him take her and you had her whole pack backing her up but instead you forced her to run. She was running from her pack not knowing there was danger and was caught. Causing everyone to be here. Now she's pissed off at you."

"Ok you've made your point. So what do I do?" He sounded so defeated I just wanted to tell him it was ok but I didn't.

"I don't know. Mikey was the only one that was good and making her forgive us. He was good with her even when he hurt her. He just had this way that made her all of a sudden ok again." His words made my heart ache at my lost friend. "What did you say to her?"

"I yelled at her because she used her Alpha voice on me. I wasn't even angry but irritated about it. I mean I hate that she feels like she has to use it but for that situation I understood why. Then I pretty much called her a slave driver. I could see her practically begging me to forgive her. Trying to understand why I was so angry. It broke my heart. Then I threatened to take her pack from her and like I thought it would it broke her and she took off." He sounded sad at the end. 

"What is wrong with you?!" Luke snapped. "Seriously after everything you were working for to get her to trust you?"

" I know."

"No you don't. Victoria has no one and I mean no one but her pack. She knows nothing else. Tonight was the first time I've ever seen her do something that wasn't pack related. The pack is her only connection with her parents she has. She believes maybe if she is a strong enough and good enough Alpha then maybe her parents will be proud of her. She lives for this pack to keep her parents memory alive. It's not just power to her. It's family. It's her retribution. It's everything." He sounded beyond pissed. So I let out a yawn and slowly opened my eyes. 

"What are you yelling about Luke? People are trying to sleep here." I groaned and rolled over to try to go back asleep.

"Sorry Victoria."

"Good cause now I won't be able to fall back asleep." I grumbled. He laughed at my pouty face.

"At least you got some sleep." He stated. I climbed over the seat in front of me careful not to disturb Alex before walking the side til I got to the drivers seat.

"Pull over it's my turn."

"But..."

"Luke move it before you fall asleep and kill me." 

"Don't be dramatic."

"You'd kill Kyle to." His eyes widened and he followed my instructions. I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Good boy." He glared at me then picked Kyle up and joined Ben on the back seat. As I drove I thought about what they had discussed and decided I don't know what I believe but one things for sure. I'm not going to roll over  and forgive him because if it is true then Mikey is dead because of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495 22 18
After her sister died she was forced to grow up. To prepare for a title she never wanted and fulfill the expectations of her pack. As much as Samanth...
2.3K 114 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
1M 20.2K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
244K 7.2K 27
Sophia's life is far from normal; two mates, a strict dad, a white wolf, what else could go wrong? Everything does when her mates get kidnapped. Jac...