D.C PROFILES

By Earth_

These are the character profiles of the characters from my Batman fan fictions, it allows for the reader to h... More

Diana Prince - Wonder Woman
Oliver Queen- Green Arrow
Orin/ Arthur Curry - Aquaman
Barry Allen- The Flash #2
Katherine (Kate) Kane - Batwoman
Richard Grayson- Robin #1/Nightwing
Donna Troy- Wonder Girl/ Troia
Kara Zor-el- Supergirl
Barbara Gordon- Batgirl/Oracle
Jason Todd - Robin #2
Tim Drake- Robin #3
Alfred Pennyworth
The Joker
Dr. Harleen Quinzell- Harley Quinn
Victor Fries- Mr. Freeze
Pamela Isely- Poison Ivy
Red Hood (present)
Waylon Jones- Killer Croc
Slade Wilson- Deathstroke

Bruce Wayne - Batman

219 3 0
By Earth_

Age-

41

Years active-

1999-present

Base-

Gotham City

Physical Appearance-

                                    Hair- Black

                                    Eyes- Blue

                                    Height- 6"2

                                    Weight- 200lb

Skills-

After traveling the world and seeking out masters of several different martial art techniques, after 6 years, he becomes highly proficient and he combines them to create his own unique style. He is a superior hand-to-hand combatant only few outmatch him. During the 6 years, he takes a deep interest in forensics. And soon finds that he has a natural aptitude as a detective. His skills as a detective soon outweigh his excellent fighting capabilities after honing in this skill he is soon able to solve many complicated crimes s the world's greatest detective. He has full awareness of his own body abling him to move and manipulate his body, this paired with his proficient acrobatic skills allow him to move silently through Gotham City and to out move his opponents. He is an excellent escapologist which has allowed him to escape many captors.Although absent super powers, with 3% body fat, he has built up his muscle, strength and dexterity to  instill fear in all of his opponents making him one of the most famous and successful heroes in America

Weapons-

Batman is clad in a tri-weave suit, consists of outer and inner layers of titanium dipped tri-weave fiber mesh. In between is a shock absorbing gel layer designed to lessen the impact of low caliber rounds by hardening in response to the force which allows greater mobility than kevlar but provides similar protection. Strategically placed metal plates cover the suit, similar to metal used on armored vehicles are able to stop higher caliber weapons. However not impervious to bullets, if hit in between the plates high caliber bullets will penetrate the suit. If shot the suit compresses around the wound, applying pressure, allowing him to get to safety quickly. The cowl is not attached to the main component of the suit, however, is detachable (for mobility purposes). Can only be removed by the Batman due to fingerprint technology on the underside of the cowl, if tried to be removed torrents of emergency gas will expel from the nostril cavity rendering the opponent unconscious when breathed in. Made of the same material of the suit, it is extremely durable, the ears and nose provide offensive weapons. Concealed within the ears of the cowl are eavesdropping technology which allows him to listen in on his opponents from hundreds of meters away and also communicate with the Batcave on a secure frequency. An integral part of the suit is the cape allowing him to glide long distances and from high vantage points. Made from Wayne Enterprises own creation of Memory cloth the material is supple and light until an electric current is applied (through technology in Batman's shoulder pads) which aligns loose molecules to form a rigid shape. The material is also fireproof and water resistant, allowing extra protection and allowing him to glide through most weathers. Heavily armored gauntlets contain embedded blades which can detach as throwing stars, extremely sharp and are excellent offensive weapons. Within the gauntlet, he has a miniaturized computer, less capable and relies on the bat computer but can do simple tasks. Also, has a holographic display so he can interface and has a multipurpose cable to connect to devices off the network which Oracle cannot get to- comes preloaded with a  variety of hacking algorithm which Oracle keeps up to date for quick hacking in the field.  In his utility belt, made from a titanium alloy and contains spring loaded pouches could contain: batarangs, smoke pellets, flash grenades, gas pellets, mini first aid kit, bat cuffs, specialized batarangs, crime scene analysis kit and various other non-lethal offensive weapons. His beloved grappling gun is always on his utility belt, as small as a pistol but as powerful as a cannon, is able to attach to any terrain and hold more than 500 kilos of weight.

Affiliations-

The Batfamily, The Justice League of America, 

Relationships-

Talia al Ghul (Long time love interest), Catwoman (Occasionally kissed as Batman) Vicki Vale (Once as Bruce Wayne).

Occupation-

Crime Fighter, Detective, Vigilante, Hero (1999-present) CEO of Wayne Enterprises (1999-present)

Biography-

Bruce Wayne came from the wealthiest family in Gotham City and one of the wealthiest families in the entire country. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, it was clear to Martha and Thomas Wayne that they wanted to teach their son that he was no better than anyone else and encouraged him to be humble and not take his money for granted. Bruce could not have asked for a happier or better family, that was until that fateful night.

A story that every child in Gotham was told, the story of the murder of the Wayne's. When Bruce was 8 he attended the opera with his Mother and Father, on the way home they decided to take a short cut through an alley which would take them to the nearest subway station. Unknown to them they were walking down a notorious street named "Crime Alley". Joe Chill decided to jump the three Wayne's, planning to steal Martha's pearls and Thomas' wallet. Thomas decided to fight back but was shot in the heart whilst Martha was shot in the head (according to Autopsy report). Bruce was left alone in the alley with his deceased parents. Commissioner, then lieutenant, Gordon was the first on the scene, prying a crying Bruce away from his parents. He refuses to comment on the mental state that he found Bruce in but it has been rumored that he was visited by psychologists from Arkham during his short stay in hospital.

In Thomas Waynes will he had written that Alfred Pennyworth would look after Bruce if anything were to happen to him. Already considered to be part of the family, Alfred immediately adopted Bruce and he became his ward. In moments of darkness, Alfred would always be there to help him through it, trying to divert all of Bruce's self-hatred away from himself and place the responsibility for his parent's deaths on the one man responsible- Joe Chill.

As Bruce Wayne grew up he grew more and more upset by the murder of his parents. Not satisfied staying at home with Alfred he leaves the luxuries of his billionaire life behind. He slips away during the night, he slips away without a trace, not even telling Alfred.

These next eight years are mostly mystery and are left to speculation. What is known is that in those eight years he learned to train his mind and body into peak physicality. He trained in many forms of martial arts and mastered all of them, taking certain aspects of each and combining them into his own personal style. In this time he also discovered his natural aptitude as a detective. Recognizing his passion, he spent years training in this art, solving mysterious disappearances, murders, and riddles, soon he earned the title of the world's greatest detective.

When he believed that he had learned everything that he could learn, he returns to Gotham city. He does not find his beloved city, but a city that had been poisoned by crime. The City that he remembered was no more, he could not stand to see it this way so vowed to fight crime. 

At the age of twenty five he goes out on his first escapade as a vigilante, clad in a balaclava, he gets thwarted by a pimp who had been hassling one of his prostitutes. He gets beaten, shot and stabbed he barely makes it back to Wayne Manor.  Whilst being stitched by Alfred, high off pain medication and delirious from his injuries he thought of his father and a bat flies through one of the windows. He mentally gives thanks to his Father for this sign. This is when he realizes that the criminals of Gotham city need to have something to fear, he knew that he needed to embrace his own fear. He needed to become a bat. He spent months perfecting his batman suit. through many trials and errors, he finally found the symbol that would instill fear into Gotham city's underbelly.

At the time Commissioner Loeb branded the new 'Batman' as a vigilante. The then corrupt Loeb worked with Gotham's crime families in order to keep the peace in Gotham. In Batman's earlier career he targets the crime families of Gotham which in turn, they place pressure on Loeb to get rid of Batman. He puts together a secret anti-vigilante task force to bring down the Batman which he puts the then-lieutenant Gordon in charge of.

After a few months, there is word that Batman is doing an investigation in a run down apartment block in the narrows. Loeb, when put under pressure, orders the anti-vigilante task force to blow up the entire apartment block. When Gordon refuses the second in command does so, destroying the apartment block and murdering many innocents in the process. This caused a great deal of controversy around the anti-vigilante task force, many asked questions of how far they would go to keep the city 'safe'.  Batman was able to escape, heavily wounded after pulling people from the rubble, he escaped by using a bat device that calls all of the bats from the bat-cave. He steals a police bike, barely escaping with his life.

In the media firestorm, the anti-vigilante task force was hounded and Batmans public image improved. Gordon began to see Loeb as the corrupt man that he was and Batman as the figure who wants to help save Gotham, therefore, he left the anti-vigilante task force which was soon disbanded.

Loeb was infuriated with Gordon, he worked with Falcone crime family who ordered the assassination of his family as vengeance. This attempt was foiled by Batman and the two worked closely together to help bring down Commissioner Loeb. They exposed his corruption which earned Lieutenant Gordon the promotion to Captain.

Over the next year, there were multiple commissioners, none who stayed in the post very long. They were either killed in the line of duty or resigned after a couple of weeks in the post. 

It was in the next year where Batman had his first encounter with the Clown Prince of Crime that would start a feud that would continue for the next decade. Every plan that The Joker made, every plot, he thwarted. Other prevalent criminals arose such as: The Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, Poison Ivy, Catwoman (See their profiles for more detail)  but no matter what Batman did, more criminals would show up in Gotham.

 Batman met one of his greatest villains early on in his career: 'Ra's al Ghul'. Ra's al Ghul has walked this earth for centuries as the head of the League of Shadows. He first came into contact with the Bat of Gotham City when he made plans to unleash a deadly virus on the city. Batman used his excellent detective skills to find the cure. He then briefly fought against the Demon Head, Ra's saw him as a worthy opponent and invited him to Nanda Parbat, the base of the League of Shadows. Ra's lured him, promising to change his ways, vowing to never kill. He offered to train Batman, which he accepted as he had never fought against someone with that much skill. Much of what he did with his time there is unknown but it is believe that this is where he met and first fell in love with the Demon's daughter named Talia. When it is revealed that Ra's had not changed at all but was merely waiting for the next lazarus pit to manifest so he could gain his strength for his next terrorist plot. Batman was infuriated, he broke free from his chains with the League he went as far as destroying the palace that resides there, this broke Talias heart and she vowed to get her revenge. This sparked a hatred within Ra's but also a deep respect, he wanted Bruce Wayne as his successor rather than one of his two daughters. Over the course of Batman's career so far he has faced Ra's multiple times, Ra's almost killed him when he challenged him to a duel but Bruce was able to make a full recovery.  

It was early in 2001 is where he met the young Richard Grayson for the first time. When attending the Haleys Circus, he witnessed the murder of two members of the Flying Graysons. Deeply disturbed, Bruce Wayne reached out a tentative wing to the remaining Grayson and adopted him as his ward. The young Richard felt as if the billionaire were trying to replace his parents so placed Bruce at a distance. Bruce was hardly around due to his intense work and would often disappear at night. Richard was frustrated by the lack of justice for his parents that he took to the streets himself. Bruce, as Batman, found him in a fight for his life, frantic he rushed him back to the Batcave where he worked with Alfred to save his life. From that moment onward Richard knew that Bruce was Batman, at first he was in shock but then in awe. The two grew very close and soon Bruce offers Richard a chance to exercise his need to inflict justice as his crime fighting companion. Richard was more than happy and thought that Bruce would never ask. The two hit the streets, fighting crime as the Dynamic Duo as Batman and Robin.

In the next couple of years, a new district attorney came to Gotham, one that Bruce saw a lot of potential in Harvey Dent. Bruce struck up a relationship with Harvey and the two become good friends. As Batman, he used his new relationship with Captain turned Commissioner Gordon to work with Harvey Dent to help clean up the city. 

It was during this time that Bruce Wayne had his first encounter with the young Jason Todd, a young delinquent who tried to steal the wheels from the Batmobile. Bruce got to know the young boy and gladly took him under his wing, even though he already had an apprentice, he took pity on him. They soon formed a tight-knit family.

With Metropolis only situated a few miles away, Batman, at this time was intrigued by the new presence of Superman who was busy saving his city. Their paths crossed several times and the two soon become good friends and would often visit each other in each others cities and help in certain crisis'. Also, at this time, they were both introduced to the legendary Wonder Woman who had help save the world against the Atlanteans. The two would later introduce themselves and would become colleagues and friends.

In 2009, Batman worked with the superheroes Wonder Woman and Superman to create and fund the Justice League of America- a league of superheroes that would work together to protect America from evil. To this day there are more than ten integral members of the Justice League that work together, often recruiting new members.

The years 2010-2011 were important years for Batman. Very early on in the year, after a string of terrorist attacks Batman finally captures the Joker after 11 years of torment and is placed in Arkham Asylum.It became very clear to Batman that the time that the Joker spent in Arkham Asylum was strategically planned as he made deep and loyal connections from his time in Arkham, In particular Harleen Quinzell who helped him escape from the Asylum.  

  In this year Batman also added to the Batfamily with the addition of Barbara Gordon, his wards young girlfriend who took it upon herself to become a crime-fighter, who helped save Bruce from Killer Moth on her first outing. He used Barbara's connections as the Police Commissioner's daughter to infiltrate Arkham Asylum in return he offered her training and a new suit.  

  It was around this time that Harvey Dent suffered a life changing injury. Batman, who had been working closely with the DA, noticed a significant change in his friend. He did some investigating and found out that Harvey was being blackmailed by Sal Maroni who was trying desperately to get the DA in their crime families pocket. However, Harvey who vowed to always work inside the law was able to get the evidence to get Maroni arrested.Whilst in the courtroom questioning Sal Maroni he had acid thrown on him, luckily the injuries were contained to one side of his face. The injuries that he sustained were extensive leaving the entirety of the left side of his face unrecognizable. At this point everything had come to a culmination, Bruce learned in hindsight about the fragility of Harvey's mental state. When he was younger he had been severely bullied, when he could not take this any longer he fought against him, sending him to the hospital. Harvey was so traumatized by the event that he repressed his negative emotions and feelings which manifested into an alternate personality whom he named 'Big bad Harv'. After much medical intervention, he got it under control though as he grew older Big bad Harv would come out more and more. His own mutilation is what sent him over the edge, the mental barriers that he had put up had come down. Bruce was deeply concerned for his friend, Harvey Dent became one of Batman's greatest failure as the hero district attorney and friend turned super villain 'Two-Face'.  

Later in the year 2010, he was introduced to Kara Zor-el when she crash landed in the Gotham City Bay. He and Superman both worked together to reign in her powers and help train her, along with Wonder Woman.  

A rift started to form between Richard and Bruce, as Richard sought after independence and he started to question Batman, he insisted that he treat him as an equal rather than a sidekick. the only way Richard saw to do this was to leave and become his own hero. This left Bruce deeply upset and he felt deeply betrayed that Richard went straight to Superman, although he never let on to the ones around him. Jason, then sixteen insisted that he was the right person to take up the role as Robin, Bruce agreed but by condition that Jason must clean up his life, go to rehab in order to be the best Robin possible.

Late in 2013 came about the death of the second Robin which was a pivotal moment for Batman and Bruce. Jason had been going to visit Richard who had set himself up in Bludhaven encouraged him to search for his birth mother. Bruce noticed a change in Jason, he started to go back to his old delinquent habits but he attributed this to the loss of Richard meanwhile not knowing that they had been meeting. Jason whilst Batman was away on a mission, he left to go and investigate a hostage situation at the Gotham City Airport where The Joker had captured UN workers one of which was his mother. The Joker realized that the Boy Wonder cared for one of the workers he used this as his weakness and beat him to within an inch of his life and tied them up with a bomb attached to his mother. When Batman returned with Batgirl and new hero Nightwing they were all shocked to know that Jason had left by himself. When they arrived it was too late, the warehouse exploded killing both.Bruce, desperate to find Jason, was devastated when he found his lifeless body covered in rubble. His suit torn, body bloody and broken, he was almost unrecognizable. Bruce carried the body from the ruins to the distraught Barbara and Richard. His body is currently buried in the grounds of Wayne Manor. Bruce has never been the same since it is believed that he partly blames himself for not helping his son before it was too late. 

Over the course of the following year, Batman had become erratic and unstable, he was more violent, seriously injuring everyone he went up against. Richard returned to Gotham for a short while to try and help him. Richard realized that Batman needs a Robin. This is when Richard introduced the idea of taking on Tim Drake as the next Robin, a young boy who they had corresponded with for years who had used his own detective skills to work out the identities of the Batfamily.  It was in 2014 when Tim finally proved to Richard and Bruce that he would be a good choice for the next Robin. Batman and Nightwing were both captured by Two-Face, Tim acted quick, donning the Robin suit and set out with Batgirl to rescue them both which they managed, successfully. Batman has seemingly learned from his past mistakes and has given Tim Drake the freedom and flexibility that he wanted.

In most recent years, his hatred for The Joker has grown ever stronger after his obsession over his companion 'Batgirl' grew too far. The Joker had planned to attack and kidnap the commissioner over his involvement with Batman he attacked his home where Barbara had been staying. He saw the likeness in the red haired beauty and the Batgirl he proceeded to rape and torture her before shooting her through the spine leaving her paralysed. Bruce was deeply affected by this act, he loves Barbara as a daughter and to see her hurt and unable to do the thing she loves the most hurt him too. He had a hand in the creation of Barbara Gordons new alias known as 'Oracle' who currently works closely with Batman on his missions.

Batman is currently involved in the complicated Nightwing plot who has been captured by The Joker. Bruce is overwhelmed by emotion about the possible loss of another son. With everything crumbling around him he is trying desperately to right all of the wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
271K 9.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
183K 7.5K 53
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
474K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.