Cutie's Deliquent

By blackpink_lover

Type: Chaptered Genre: friendship, romance Pairing: TaDaiki (hint of HikaDai pairing) Rating: NC-15 Summary:... More

Chapter 1: Accused
Chapter 2: Chibi's name
Chapter 3: Clumsy
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Unexpected (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Condition
Chapter 7: Drunken Chi---Penguin?
Chapter 8: Soft Side
Chapter 9: Sudden Confession
Chapter 10: Nerd nearing to cute...
Chapter 11: Chibi vs Mad Puppy
Chapter 12: Maid on Duty
Chapter 13: The NIGHT
Chapter 14: Happiness
Chapter 15: Brother?
Chapter 16: Memories...
Chapter 17: Worried
Chapter 18: Unknown
Chapter 20: Truth
Chapter 21: Fear
Chapter 22: Little Brother
Chapter 23: Past
Chapter 24: Remembering All
Chapter 25: If This was a Movie (Last)

Chapter 19: Seme Penguin

208 11 4
By blackpink_lover

Daiki's POV

I didn't wait for him to answer back so I quickly kiss his lips while slowly crawling on top of him. Softly touching his arms and intertwining our hands.

Tonight I'll top. Ureshi~

I smiled while deliciously licking Yuya's bottom lip and forcefully invading his mouth with my tongue, twirling, exploring his wet cavern is what I do first.

I need to be slow so I can feel how to be the dominant even for once.

"Dai-chan... I wanna be the top." Yuya mumbled in between our kiss.

I pulled away and glare at him furrowing my eyebrows.

"But you agreed already", I said coldly.

Yuya looked at me and gently cupped my cheeks.

"I almost forgot. Gomene~ you can continue now", he smiled making me smile also.

"Un!"

I caress her sides first with my free hand before slowly lifting his shirt up. I caress his stomach and chest next slightly brushing my fingers on his nipples making him flinch.

"Ne Yuya~ you never got invade down there right?" I curiously asked before pecking his nose, cheeks, chin and neck.

"I...n-..never", he answered.

I grinned before sucking on Yuya's nech leaving a very visible hickey.

"So that means I am the first", I gladly said.

Pulling his shirt up to remove it and removing our intertwine hands to encircle my thumbs on his both nipples makes me so happy.

He's still a virgin.

He moaned loudly when I start to kiss Yuya's nipples repeatedly before licking it gently and nibbling.

I climbed and sat at his crotch rubbing my bulge on his while I savour Yuya's nipples.

Delicious~ It's my first time doing this.

I looked up at him and smile when I saw him closing his eyes tightly and groaning.

Our pants are in a way so I remove it swiftly without letting go of Yuya's nipples. My lips and tongue start to travel down his stomach licking his skin. Going down to his abdomen near the hem of his boxer.

I smirked when his bulge touched my chin so to tease my cute boyfriend I squeezed it once.

"Argh! Daiki!" Yuya groaned.

"Nani~ so hard already?" I grinned.

I am enjoying this~

"Stop playing around! I wanna do you already so do me now!" Yuya firmly said making me giggle.

"Hai hai~ Roger!" I answered smiling.

Changing our positions into 69 will help each of us be prepared. So I position myself upside down facing his bulge and making my hard member face him.

"Suck it please~" I sweetly said.

He bite his lips but pulls my hips down more to swallow my whole length.

"Uhmm... Yuya... " I moaned since I can feel the tightness of his throat.

Since Yuya is busy I decided to get busy also but I didn't forgot to place a cock ring on his twitching member. I heared Yuya gasp but that didn't stop me to start licking his butt hole in circles.

"Daiki!" Yuya said when he let go of my length.

"Hmm?" I innocently asked while slowly pushing my tongue in.

"Hmm.. what.. d-did you put... on my... argh!" Yuya groaned when my tongue start to move inside him.

I just grinned.

Putting a finger inside makes Yuya groaned. Two making him yell and 3 making him scream... in pleasure.

"Dai-chan.. just go inside.. I need much bigger! Daiki! " Yuya begged making me smile in triumph.

Yatta! Like what I am expecting!

I didn't answered him thus I position myself in between his legs spreading his legs wide and touching his butt hole with the tip of my member is what I did next.

"Ready?" I asked a little worried.

Yuya nod and gave me a thumbs up.

That's a signal and so I start to enter slowly, inch by inch until I was completely inside. I stayed still for a while so the virgin hole of Yuya will got used to the size of my member first.

Yuya slowly wrapped his legs around my waist making me go deeper that lose my control making me thrusts repeatedly after.

"Ah... Daiki! Please...!" Yuya continously moaned while I move faster, harder and deeper inside of him.

Capturing his lips and starting a rough kiss with Yuya added to the heat of the atmosphere.

"I'm there..." I moaned also while I start to thrust as hard as I can.

"Remove it.. D-dai-chan..  I wanna c-cum.."

Yuya's face was flustered and his soft hair is messy so I remove the cock ring.

"Together...!" I moaned loud before I burst all my seeds deep inside Yuya.

Yuya arches his back and cum also but thicker than me with his arms wrap around me.

Both of us are panting but I didn't forgot to remove myself off him.

"Dai-chan~" Yuya called.

"Yes?" I answered looking up at him while I lay on top of him.

"It's my turn~" Yuya smirk.

Daiki can only blink but nod since it was their agreement.

Yuya didn't waste anytime so he grabbed Daiki's wrists making him stand facing the wall.

"Wait! Why are we standing?!" Daiki whined.

"Because this is how I wanna do it with you...I wanna try all the positions I know until morning~" Yuya whispered on my ear with a very husky voice.

"Eh? B---! Ah!"

I was about to complain but a sudden thrust without preparation indeed hurts me so much.

"Yuya! T-that... hurts!" I admit it really hurts.

"That's not yet enough my Dai-chan~" Yuya added before starting to thrust upward holding on to my waist.

YUYA'S POV

I start to thrust upward faster because I miss the tight feeling of Daiki around my member.

He keep on groaning in pain at first but later on it was replaced by moans of pleasure.

I smirked.

I won't hand you to anyone.

I won't let you go.

I won't leave you.

I will be yours only.

I promise to be with you forever.

My thought was wandering until I cums inside Daiki same with Daiki. That's the only time I snapped back.

Why did I not focus on while doing it. Baka Yuya.

I scold myself but worry too over me when Daiki tiredly sot at the carpeted floor.

"I'm tired.." Daiki said closing his eyelids in half slowly.

I smiled so I catch him before he lay on the floor. I carry Daiki bridal style on the bed and enveloping him in a warm blanket.

" Sleep and rest. We'll do it again some other time ne?" I reassured him before kissing his forehead and laying beside him.

This might is unforgetable. I will always remember today.

I Love You Daiki~ 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry if there's so many typos and this smit chapter is so lame! I rushed this chapter to be honest :"( just to have an update despite my very busy sched. Thank you guys for voting and commenting a bit. I hope you like this chapter~ ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 95 7
Title: If You Dare!... Pairing: TaDaiki / Side Pairs.... Genre: Comedy / Friendship / School Life... Summary: Having a Pretty Nice and Huge strong r...
6.8K 517 44
《Completed》 Pairing: InooBu / Side Pairs: TaDaiki - HikaYama.... Genre: Romance / Angst / Family.... Summary: Whenever they Meet Nothing Good Happene...
266K 7K 25
Try the first chapter!