This is Definitely Not Love...

Oleh SuckedInByBooks

[COMPLETED] Meet Skye Henry, the new guy at school, who happens to be gay. he thought he would have fun makin... Lebih Banyak

This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 1
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 2
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 3
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 4
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 5
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 6
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 7
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 8
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 9
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 10
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 11
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 12
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 13
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 14
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 15
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 16
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 17
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 18
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 19
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 20
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 21
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 22
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 23
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 24
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 26
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 27
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 28
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 29
This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 30

This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 25

16K 406 156
Oleh SuckedInByBooks

Well, uhh afte almost 2 months fo just about NOTHING! i finally came through and got off my A$$ and typed out the next chapter.

So here you have it folks; Chaper 25

The Pic's of Tiffany (Britanny Snow)

The video link is No Promises by Shayne Ward

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

~Jake's POV~

I grabbed my bag out of my locker and slammed it shut. I would say that this weekend was the worst in my life, but that would be neglecting all my other weekends since the day I met Skye. I walked slowly down the hallway not bothering to look or acknowledge anyone’s presence. It was just me in the world, and I kind of liked it that way.

The one thing I couldn’t understand was why Skye would say that he loved me, admit that he still did, and then end up rejecting me nonetheless. Sometimes that boy just confused the living hell out of me. After all, I was supposed to be the one waiting around for him to come and say sorry. To beg for another chance. For forgiveness.

I sat down at my desk in History class, and for once decided to concentrate. Mr. Harris did, at first, seem surprised about my sudden interest in the topic, but thankfully chose to ignore it. I took a deep breath and leaned back in my desk. Screw me wanting to focus; I ended up playing with my pen for the majority of the period.

I heard the bell ring for the last class of the day and quickly packed my bag so that I could out of there. I bumped into a few people in the hallway, but that didn’t stop me one bit. I wasn’t going anywhere in particular; I just wanted to be alone for a while.

I walked outside and took a seat below my favorite tree. I sat here since the day I started high school. Something about it just made me feel calm, and it also brought me some luck on the side. I glanced around me and took in the view. I saw some kids laughing, smiling and holding hands with their boyfriends or girlfriends. I would say that I missed it, but it never worked out.

I saw a lone figure leaning against a car. That was clearly someone that didn’t attend our school since he was standing outside the gates. I saw someone that looked a lot like Skye walk up to him. I leaned my head a bit closer and saw that it was in fact Skye. I then noticed that the other guy was Steve. Steve, the one that kissed my boyfriend and destroyed my entire relationship. Well, it was also Skye’s fault for kissing the jerk back in the first place.

I stood up and walked a bit closer to them to hear what they were talking about. I knew it was eavesdropping, but could you blame a guy for being curious?

“Steve, I told you not to come here.” Skye was saying.

“Yea, but I wanted to see you, one last time.” Steve said smiling. I felt like I wanted to beat that crappy grin off his face. Even if I did that, I still wouldn’t be satisfied.

“Last time? What do you mean? Are you dying?” I sensed a bit of humor in Skye’s voice.

“No, silly. I got into college. I finally saved up enough for a least one year and I’ve already got myself a job, so I’m just tying up loose ends over here.”

“So I’m a loose end?” Skye asked crossing his arms over his chest.

“No, of course not. I don’t want you to be. That’s why I want you to come with me.” Steve said taking one of Skye’s hands into his own.

I sucked in a deep breath. Skye went silent for a while. Was the guy still even alive?

“Really? Why?”

“I told you. I care for you and I want us to be together. Besides, it’s not like you have a boyfriend or anything that’s keeping you here.”

“But-”

“Skye, come on.” Steve was persistent.

“Steve… I can’t.” Skye said softly while looking away.

“What else have you got to lose?”

Why do the stupid ones always say that? Don’t they know that by saying that they’re jinxing everything? I stepped forward next to Skye.

“He said no. so why don’t you go take a hike.” I said staring Steve down. He may have been older than me, but I was a lot taller than him. I would be able to win in a fight with him, with my eyes closed.

“Who are you to decide?” Steve said challenging me.

“No one in particular. But if you really cared for him, you would honor his wishes.”

“Fuck you.” He turned to Skye. “So, what’s it going to be?”

“I can’t go. There’s too much stuff that I’ve got here. This is home.” Skye said looking up at me.

“You’re choosing this loser over me?” Steve asked pointing at me with his thumb.

“That’s it.” I said and threw a fist in the direction of his face. “That’s for messing with Skye. That’s for thinking you’re better than me.” I hit him one more time. “And that’s for kissing my boyfriend.”

“He’s your ex-boyfriend.” Steve said with a bloody mouth.

“Yea, but he was my boyfriend when you put your filthy mouth on him.”  I said pulling him up by his collar. “You better get out of here if you know what’s good for you. This is just a preview of what I can do. Mess with either of us again, and I’ll show you just how I settle things.”

“You think I’m afraid of you? You’re nothing but a high school sophomore.”

“Oh you want to bet?” I said slamming my fist in my palm.

“Sure. We can settle things here and now.”

“You’re worthless. I’ll just be getting my hands dirty.” I said reaching down for my bag.

“Jake, watch out!” I heard Skye yell. I turned around just in time to meet with Steve fist.

“Now you’ve gone and done it.” I said grabbing his t-shirt.

“Stop.” I heard Skye say. I would have, but I was too focused on beating the living daylights out of the asshole beneath me.

“Stop!” Skye yelled louder. Both Steve and I stopped. That was the loudest I ever heard Steve yell. Wow, the kid really had a voice on him. “You guys keep fighting like this. You’re worse than kids. You act as if someone stole your favorite toy. Grow up already. I’m sick of this.”

“He started it.” Steve said pointing at me.

I glared at him in return. “That’s what I’m talking about. You’re always putting the blame on someone else. Why don’t you just take responsibility for once and own up to your mistakes?”

Skye looked at me and he smiled. “Jake, thanks for standing up for me. I didn’t mean for you to fight my battles. Literally. And Steve, how dare you assume that I will just drop everything to be with you. I told you already that I don’t feel that way about you. Right now, I don’t feel anything for you, not even as a friend anymore. I love Jake, and that’s the way it’s always going to be.”

My eyes widened at this. It was the first time Skye said it in public. Not that he needed to, but the fact that he was willing to tell the world about us was really…wow. I got up off the ground and walked over to Skye. I looked down at him and smiled. Before I left I whispered a simple ‘thank you’ in his ear and continued the rest of my day, this time with a smile on my face.

***

~Skye's POV~

I stared at Jake and watched him as he walked back into the school building. I was only just about ready to start freaking out when I heard Steve groan from the ground.

“Steve, it’s about time that you get out of here.” I said towering over him. “I already told you that I can’t leave with you.”

“Can’t, or don’t want to?” he asked, spitting out some blood from his mouth.”

“Both.” He got up and stared right at me. “It was very selfish of you to think that I would just give up everything to be with you. I have my family and friends over here. I vowed that I’d look after my brother and I… I have some unfinished business to attend to.”

“Unfinished, like what?” he ask spat out.

“Wouldn’t you like to know? You’ve gotten your answer, so I suggest that you leave.” He stood still and glared at me. I returned his glare and walked off.

I was halfway up the stairs to the school’s door when I bumped into someone.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t see you there.” I said to the girl standing in front of me. She moved her hair out of her face and I saw who it was. “Tiffany, well isn’t this a surprise?”

“I’m not here to gossip, spread rumors or threaten you in anyway Skye. So, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.”

“Of course. We attend the same school, and it’s only natural that we’d run into each other. No coincidence at all. Especially since we go out of our way to ignore each other.” I replied sarcastically.

“Actually, I was on my way to come find you. I heard you were out here so I figured to hell with It.” she said shrugging her shoulders.

“To hell with what?” I was more intrigued now than what I was two seconds ago.

She sucked in a deep breath. “There’s really no easy way for me to say this.”

“Please don’t tell me that when I go home, my address would have changed and that I now live in Mexico.” I half joked and half pleaded.

“That’s real cute Skye.’ she gave out a fake smile. “The reason I’ve been running after you like a freaking retard is because I… uhh... I wanted to apo-apologize.”

She looked away out of sheer embarrassment and rubbed the back of her neck. I felt a smirk form on my lips. “Really now? Go on, this should be interesting.”

“Don’t try to mock me, ass. I could easily take it back.” She bit back.

“Fine, fine.” I held my hand sup in surrender. “Do your thing.”

“Those things I did, I didn’t mean them. Well, actually I did, but that’s not important. I’m sorry okay? I never should have involved you in the situation.”

“Go on. I’m sure that’s not your winning ticket, right?” I tilted my head to the ide a little bit and raised an eyebrow.

She rolled her eyes and shifted from one foot to another. “Okay. So here’s the deal. I’m sorry for all the shit I did, including forcing you to come out of the closet at school, making you think that Jake was just fucking with you, and basically ruining your whole life. There, is that enough ass-kissing for you?”

“You’re pushing it Tiffany.” I said softly.

I contemplated for a few minutes. All of those things she were true. And she did almost ruin my life before I completely fucked it up. All in all, she was a total bitch about the whole situation. And to think that she only did these things to get back at her ex-boyfriend. Pathetic. Then again, she couldn’t have hurt Blake as bad as I hurt Jake. So maybe in this case, I’m the bad person.

“Okay.”

“Okay? I say this huge speech to tell you how sorry I am and you have to say is okay?” I could tell that she was getting angry.

“I forgive you.” I said with a straight face.

“Come on. You can’t just…what?” she said stopping for a moment.

“You heard what I said. Don’t make me repeat it.” I gripped my bag tighter on my shoulder. “Now go put this new found knowledge of forgiveness to use and, I don’t know, do whatever you want.”

I left her standing there; still not completely sure with what was going on in the world. At least I was still capable of doing something good. I smiled to myself and relished the moment. I knew, that as long as I was involved, good moments didn’t come by often.

***

~Tiffany's POV~

I got home earlier than usual and threw my keys on the table next to the door. I called out for my dad but he didn’t answer. I figured that he went out something. Heaven alone knew what that man did during his free time.

I went to the kitchen and popped two slices of bread into the toaster. I was finishing up the last piece when the doorbell rang. I took a sip of my coffee while walking to the door.

My eyes widened and I almost dropped my mug when I saw who was standing in front of me. “Paul, what are you doing here?”

“I had some time to kill, so I thought I’d come over.” He said half smiling at me.

“I would have figured that you’d go over to Jake’s place.” I said.

“I would, but he’s been moping around the house since last week. I’m kind of getting tired of it.”

“Why?” I asked in interest.

“He’s still bummed about Skye rejecting him last week.” He said looking down and shoving his hands into his pockets.

“I guessed that something was up between those two.” I shrugged. “But, uhh, do you want to come in?”

“Yea, I thought you’d never ask.” We smiled at each other and I motioned for him to go in.

Once inside, both of us took a seat on the sofa. I gripped my mug tighter and looked everywhere but at Paul. The atmosphere was starting to tense up and make things seem way more awkward than they really were.

“Paul.” I said softly. He slowly turned his head towards me. “What I said the other day, I’m pretty sure I overreacted. I’m sorry.”

“I guess I understand.” He started. “You told me you hated what people called you. It’s completely normal to let your anger out.”

“But I did it in an abnormal way. Most people would fight for the truth. But I, I joined them and at the same time helped them exaggerate most of the stories.”

He didn’t say anything, so I took that as an opportunity to continue. “I didn’t see the point in fighting it anymore. No one would have cared anyway, so I just went with it.”

He reached out and took my hand in his. “Tiffany, no matter what people said about you, I still fell for you above all that. I wanted to see you for who you really are. And if this is what I get, then I’ll take that over the rumors any day.”

I smiled and gently squeezed his hand. “That is one of the sweetest things anyone has over said to me.”

We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity before I averted my gaze. When I looked back at Paul, I was surprised by the sudden feeling of his lips on mine. My eyes went wide as I was totally caught off guard. After a few seconds, I gave into the kiss. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me closer towards him. If this was any other time I would have slapped him till he was blue in the face, but I never expected it to feel so…passionate. We slowly pulled away from each other but kept our foreheads pressed together.

“You deserve to be treated well Tiffany.” He said in an almost-whisper. “The world won’t hate you forever.”

“You think so?”

He nodded and intertwined our fingers together. “I really do care for you. I just hope you’re will to give me a chance.”

I bit my lip and looked down at the ground. I knew what I had to say. I just didn’t want to come out sounding too desperate. Heaven alone knew what I was thinking. There was a great guy sitting in front of me and here I was contemplating whether I should give him a chance or not.

“Let’s start with a proper date first.” I said smiling at him.

“I wouldn’t have a problem with that.” We both laughed at that.

It wasn’t like I won the lottery, but a good guy was a close second. I hoped I wasn’t stupid enough to ruin it this time.

***

Sooo, what did you guys think? yea i know, total turn of events on Tiffany's part. but as i said, i can't be mean all the time.

Don't forget to comment and like and vote.

thanks for reading. 

much love...Carrie♥♥

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

472K 11.5K 21
[COMPLETED] Kevin Turner has been in love with his best friend, Thomas Jacobs for as long as he can remember. Unable to hold onto his secret any long...
4.5K 134 15
(This is a boyxboy story so if it makes you uncomfortable just don't read it.) 16 year old Liam Jacobs is majorly crushing on the highschool's hottes...
8.1K 262 13
Is it wrong to love your best friend, not really. But what if he is a boy and so are you? Jacob Walker loves his best friend Andrew and is afraid of...
563 47 37
"Okay, there was definitely something going on with Simon. No doubt. The way he looks at me, he doesn't look at anyone else that way. I swear to it...