Sentiment {Sherlock BBC}

By LaraJadeSchmidt

Based on the events of the tv show, Liz is thrown into Sherlock's world and falls deerstalker over feet for t... More

1. "Welcome to Baker Street"
2. "Friends"
3. "Circus"
4. "Hero"
5. "Caring"
6. "Hugs"
7. "Dominatrix"
8. "Ms. Adler"
9. Christmas
10. "Alive"
11. "Silly Things"
12. "Impress A Girl"
13. "Closed."
14. "Tedious"
15. "Baskerville."
16. "Cross Keys Inn"
17. "Gates."
18. "I Saw It."
19. "Crazy"
20. "Acronym"
21. "Meat."
22. "Sugar."
23. "Project HOUND."
24. "Sentiment."
25. "The Hat."
26. "Court."
27. "IOU"
28. "Get Out!"
29. "Sir Boast-a-lot"
30. "Thrill of the Chase."
31. "Kitty."
32. "The Fall."
33. "Dead."
34. "Engagement."
35. "Not. Dead."
36. "Girlfriend?!"
37. "Parents."
38. "Solving."
39. "Bomb."
40. "Battle."
41. "Wedding."
42. "Reception."
Author's Note
43. "Reception Pt. 2"
44. "Reception Pt. 3"
45. "Oh, What a Night."
46. "Drugged."
47. "Hospital Run."
48. "Domestic."
49. "Drinks."
50. "Exile"
51. "PULL OVER!"
52. "Rosie."
53. "The Big 5-0."
55. "Toby."
56. "Six."
57. "AMMO."
58. "Morocco."
59. "Vow."
60. "Norbury."
61. "Faith."
62. "Cuffed."
63. "Cereal Killer."
64. "Queen."
65. "Swift Kick."
66. "Mistake."
67. "I Wear the Damn Hat."
68. "Scare."
69. "Sherrinford."
70. "Guest Room."
71. "September?"
72. "Sad."
73. "Forgot."
74. "Heels."
75. "Cramp."
76. "Painful."
Important
77. "Dress."
78. "Elizabeth & Sherlock Holmes"
79. "Honeymoon."
80. "Baby."
81. "Coffee."
82. "VonGrey."
83. "Two."
84. "Can't Keep It Inside."
85. "Bang."
86. "Cope."
87. "Alike."
88. "Happening."
89. "Client."
90. "Explained."
91. "The End."
Thank you!

54. "Lonely."

1.5K 48 4
By LaraJadeSchmidt

"Hey, hello!" Mary smiled into her phone as I started making lunch. I decided to stop by her place and see Rosie.

"Yeah." I heard Lestrade's voice as I turned to look at the phone.

"Got 'em, don't worry. Pampers; the cream you can't get from Boots." John said.

"Yeah, never mind about that. Where are you now? At the dead boy's house?" Mary asked interested in their case.

"Yeah." John responded.

"And what does he think? Any theories?" she asked and I laughed at her as I took a bite into my grilled cheese.

"Uh, well, I texted you the details." John replied.

"Yeah, two different types of vinyl." She said. I watched as Sherlock snatched John's phone.

"Hey!" John said as Sherlock's face filled the screen.

"How do you know about that?" Sherlock asked.

"Oh, you'd be amazed at what a receptionist picks up. They know everything!" she said fake whispering the last part.

"Solved it, then?" Sherlock asked.

"I'm working on it." Mary smiled and Sherlock smirked as well.

"Oh, Mary, motherhood's slowing you down." He said.

"Pig!" She responded and I laughed.

"Keep trying." Sherlock added then he just must have noticed me because he smiled. "How're you?" he asked.

"Lonely," I sighed with a smirk and he returned the look and rolled his eyes. "Oh sorry, am I "slowing you down" sweetie?" I asked and he handed John the phone with a,

"For god's sake."

"So, what about it, then?" Mary asked John. "What, an empty car that suddenly has a week-old corpse in it? And what are you gonna call this one?" she asked him making me smile, it was cute.

"Ooh, the ... uh, The Ghost Driver."

"Don't give it a title." I heard Sherlock and I smiled.

"People like the titles." John responded.

"I hate the titles."

"Give the people what they want."

"No, never do that. People are stupid." Sherlock argued.

"Uh, some people." Mary corrected as Sherlock took the phone again.

"All people are stupid." He stated. Mary and I both leaned into the camera's view and I cocked my head sideways, glaring at him. "Most people." Sherlock added. John winked at us and hung up.

**********************

About three hours later Sherlock told me to meet him at Mycroft's office. I walked in and noticed he hadn't arrived yet.

"What're you doing here?" he asked eyeing me carefully.

"Sherlock said to meet him here," I shrugged. Mycroft moved to the side to let me in and I walked over to the seat in front of his desk. I sat down and he soon joined me.

"So, how is it dating my little brother?" he asked.

"Complicated." I responded watching him carefully.

"I can believe so." He responded as the door opened and Sherlock walked in. He took off his coat and sat it on the back of the chair I was sitting in.

"Sherlock, what is this? A family get together?"

"What do you know about Thatcher?"

"I met her once." Mycroft responded.

"Thatcher?" Sherlock asked making sure they were on the same page.

"Rather arrogant, I thought."

"You thought that?!" Sherlock asked and Mycroft giggled.

"I know!" he said. Sherlock held up his phone and Mycroft looked confused.

"Why am I looking at this?"

"That's her. John and Mary's baby." Sherlock responded.

"Oh, I see." He began and leaned into to look. "Yes." He added after scanning the picture for a quick moment with a fake smile. "Looks very... fully functioning." He said struggling for the correct words. I rolled my eyes and smirked as Sherlock frowned.

"Is that really the best you can do?" Sherlock asked him.

"Sorry. I've never been very good with them." Mycroft said.

"Babies?" Sherlock asked. Just hearing the word fall from his mouth gave me chills.

"Humans." Mycroft stated. Sherlock put his phone away and continued on with the case,

"Moriarty. Did he have any connection with Thatcher? Any interest in her?"

"Why on earth would he?" Mycroft asked.

"I don't know. You tell me." Sherlock added. Mycroft opened the folder on his desk.

"In the last year of his life, James Moriarty was involved with four political assassinations, over seventy assorted robberies and terrorist attacks, including a chemical weapons factory in North Korea, and had latterly shown some interest in tracking down the Black Pearl of the Borgias – which is still missing, by the way, in case you feel like applying yourself to something practical." Mycroft said.

"It's a pearl. Get another one." Sherlock responded and I smiled at him. God I love him. "There's something important about this." Sherlock mumbled to himself. "I'm sure. Maybe it's Moriarty. Maybe it's not. But something's coming."

"Are you having a premonition, brother mine?" Mycroft asked and I noticed Sherlock blink a few times, almost as though he wasn't with us for a moment.

"The world is woven from billions of lives, every strand crossing every other. What we call premonition is just movement of the web. If you could attenuate to every strand of quivering data, the future would be entirely calculable, as inevitable as mathematics." Sherlock replied.

"Appointment in Samarra." Mycroft said.

"I'm sorry?" Sherlock asked.

"The merchant who can't outrun Death. You always hated that story as a child. Less keen on predestination back then." Mycroft said.

"I'm not sure I like it now." Sherlock responded grabbing his coat, putting it on.

"You wrote your own version, as I remember. Appointment in Sumatra. The merchant goes to a different city and is perfectly fine."

"Goodnight, Mycroft." Sherlock said taking my arm and pulling me up from the seat I was in.

"Then he becomes a pirate, for some reason." Mycroft added.

"Keep me informed." Sherlock called behind him as he pushed me out of the room.

"Of what?" Mycroft asked.

"Absolutely no idea." Sherlock finished and walked out with me.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"You said you were lonely earlier." He said.

"Yeah? So?"

"So... I figured we could spend some time together." He said.

"Sherlock, when I say I'm lonely and want to spend time with you, I mean I want to be ALONE with you." I sighed. He leaned in and kissed the top of my head, pulling me into his arms.

"Alone is quite hard, don't you think?"

"Not when you're me." I sighed. He frowned and noticed the look on my face.

"We'll work on it," he smiled.

_____________________________________________________________

Awh, Sherlock <3

Comment and vote lovelies! :)

I want someone to look at me the way Sherlock looks at Gingernuts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 1.9K 31
When an FBI agent's life is in danger, she is forced to move across the world to the city of London. Agent Gwen had always had a love for mystery. B...
257K 14.3K 42
John and Sherlock are getting more and more confused about their feelings for each other, and those feelings are getting stronger... A sudden turn of...
77.3K 2.1K 7
Mycroft calls Sherlock back to London to investigate an underground terrorist organization. He also reunites with his best friend, John Watson and hi...
160 17 1
After John's marriage and Rosie's birth, Sherlock overdoses on drugs one night. Inspired by a Pinterest prompt. Based on BBC's Sherlock. Don't forget...