This Little Girl

Galing kay Nekxbxby

A little girl by the name of Samantha, didn't grow up with an average life. She thought all of her life that... Higit pa

Just an Infant
Toddler
Two and A Half
Child
Weeks Later
One Year Later
Months Later
That Year
Teen
Months Later
A Little About The Characters
This is...
Published

Tween

26 1 0
Galing kay Nekxbxby

I was eleven at this point. I had developed anxiety and depression. I thought everything was completely normal. This was no normal everyday thing. Not to everyone else at least.

     I started having suicidal thoughts. Constantly. I started loosing more and more confidence as the year went on. I had already lost confidence in the past.

     The suicidal thoughts, depression, and anxiety got to me in a way that nothing else could. I didn't try to kill myself but I started cutting. It wasn't a good sight. I thought it was fine because it made me feel better. Little did I know that just a small sharp blade to my skin could easily kill me.

     My cutting habit went on and on. Non Stop. I turned twelve and it calmed down a bit. I thought it was over, all of my depressing and suicidal thoughts were over! Oh boy was I in for a treat. It wasn't over.

     I also started having what I would call 'Anorexic Thoughts' that year. It's horrible. One week I'm starving myself and the next week I'm binging. I know I'm not fat when I'm around people but then I look in the mirror and suddenly I feel fat. I would even just look at people I see everyday that were bigger than me but prettier, and think "I wish I was as skinny as them". It's not a good situation.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

128K 5.3K 47
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
41.8K 798 44
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...