Wolf Talker II

By RevyRogue

After being marked by Matias, Luna is now faced with even more tasks. She has to plan a wedding, move her who... More

CH/1
CH/2
CH/3
CH/4
CH/5
CH/6
CH/7
CH/8
CH/9
Ch/10
CH/11
CH/12
CH/13
CH/14
CH/15
CH/16
CH/17
CH/18
CH/19
CH/20
CH/21
CH/22
CH/23
CH/24
CH/25
CH/26
CH/28
CH/29
CH/30
CH/31
CH/32
CH/33
CH/34
CH/35
CH/36
CH/37
CH/38
CH/39

CH/27

8K 526 5
By RevyRogue

Around 7:23am my cell started going off.   
    “Hell” rubbing my eyes and trying to see with the bright sun. Looking gat the cell, Sam.   
    “Hey, what the hell”

    “Sorry, you sleeping?” He asked
    “Umm only a little, what’s up?”
    “Matias has called me like six times” Sighing, I could tell he felt sorry for Matias.
    “Yea well” Yawning and stretching as best I could.
    “When are you gunna call him, he’s freaking out”
    “Relax, I’m gunna get a coffee and head home”
    “Good, I’m feeling guilty.”
    “Why?”

    “Aww I dunno, I’m in love Luna. I’m a sucker” I laughed.
    “Well I got a truck”
    “Really, send me a pick.”
    “Sure, I gotta go”
    “Okay bye love”
    “Bye Sam”

Closing the cell and started the truck up. Starbucks hear I come. I ordered a large and got back in my truck. The first four sips rocked my body awake.
    “Let wake up” Turning the radio on and playing Rude boy. Pulling out I headed back home, the drive went by quicker and I hit the dirt road. My huge tires kicking up dust. My windows down I turned up the music. I had a good laugh as they picked E.T By Katy Perry for the next song to play. Feeling the panic of the pack, they probably thought I was those men again. A few men stepped outside and waited as I got closer. One of them being Matias.

    Hitting the gas, I kicked more dust and started cutting threw the field in front of the house. Making tight circles and ripping the grass. Turning towards the house and sliding to the front door. Turning the truck off and hoping out, coffee in hand. I tossed Matias the keys.
    “Wash my baby for me, would yea” Not really asking. I walked away taking a sip of coffee. He watched me, before tossing the keys to his Beta Tony and ran after me.
    “Luna” I set the coffee on the kitchen counter. Turning my head around, I could see it. His face covered with regret and sadness, worry, love, begging me. His eyes said he didn’t sleep, his body looked like someone had abused him. Sighing I looked him over one more time. His sweat pants were wrinkled and hanging off his hips, a white wrinkled long sleeve button shirt had the sleeves rolled up.
    Grinning, I walked to him. Grabbing his shirt and pulling him up stairs.   
    “Luna, I’m..”

    “Shut it” I snapped still pulling him up stairs. Kicking are bedroom door open I pushed him away from me, and closed the door locking.
    “Luna…” I glared at him.
    “You are not to say a fucking thing. Do I make myself clear?” Raising an eyebrow. He was clueless as to what to do.
    Kicking off my boots, and pulling my shirt over my head. I started glaring at him. He didn’t more, just watched me.
    “You have two hours, and that’s it” I said popping the button off my pants and letting them drop to my ankles. Stepping out of them, I watched as his eyes grew a bright color, and his throat swallowed.

    “Two…” He started.
    “That’s right two hours, to get me to hit my climax ten times. If you fail, you have to stay in this room for seven days.” Flashing my eyes a bright green color. I could hear his heart beat pick up, and smell his body.

    “You want me to have sex with you?” He was so confused about what I was doing.
    “Well if you can’t do it, I can just ask your Beta” Turning on my toes and heading for the door, turning the lock he was on top of me.   
    “NO” pushing the door closed, and locking it.
    “You just wasted five minutes” Pushing my back against the door. His eyes went a shifty gold color before picking me up and putting me on the bed. He went to rip my panties off with his hand.   
    “Better not” I said shifting my hips, in a seductive way. He growled and dropped too his knees, pulling them off with his tongue.

    “Better” Moaning and making him smile. His hands traveled all over me, begging for me to forgive him. He was going to have to meet my requirements, or face my punishment. Kissing me all over and tingling my body. I shifted under him as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He didn’t waste time, he knew I wasn’t playing around. Pushing his sweat pants off and ripping his boxers off. Using his knee to move my legs apart and sliding into me. My body arched, hitting him.

    An hour past, are bodies glistening in a light mist of sweat. My eyes trailed over to the clock, then back to him.   
    “Forty five minutes” Grinning cause he still had to get four more out of me. His deep growl shook my core. Grabbing my wrists and holding them above my head, he bit my neck. I knew he was tired, if he could pull this off I’d be really surprised. He calmed himself down and moved his hips again. At some point the must of figured out that this wasn’t going to work. Pulling out and wrapping my legs around his neck. Letting out a loud moan as he worked me.

    Ten minutes left, he continued to bring me up and down. He needed one more and he would meet the requirements. Five…..four…….three…..two…..one. At the last minute he pushed his tongue in harder. It sent me over the edge and I reached as the clock hit the last of its time. Landing on the bed next to me, he was breathing just as hard. Laughing I couldn’t help myself.
    “What?” He asked out of breath.
    “Not to shabby” Laughing a little more. I sat up and got off the bed.
    “Luna” Grabbing my arm.

    “Yea” Turning around to look at him.
    “I’m so sorry” He was still feeling guilty.
    “I know.” Smiling at him I pulled him into the bath with me. We took a long hot shower, and made out till the water went cold. Stepping out he licked his lips, watching my naked body slip on a pair of white panties with lace.

    “Like what you see?” I asked moving slower.
    “Very” wrapping his arms around me.
    “Good, don’t forget that” Tapping his face with my palm.
    “Luna, I would never” Sorrow filled his eyes.
    “Then we don’t have to worry.” Kissing him. Slipping my bra on he clipped it, moving my hair out of the way and kissing my spine. Bringing a sweet smile to my face. We held each other till are quiet moment was broken with his Beta yelling in are minds.
    “ROGUE” Matias grabbed his sweat pants and ran out the back door. I grabbed a white sun dress and tossed in on, following. Rushing down the stairs, there was one rogue standing in the tree line. Matias growled and the wolf coward. There was ten males standing. Frowning this didn’t seem right.

    “Matias wait” Running to his side, he did a double look seeing me in a dress. But pushed it aside and looked back at the wolf.
    “SHIFT” He yelled. It whined and lowered its body into a corner.   
    “Matias, wait” Touching his arm.
    “Luna, please” Trying to keep him temper in check.
    “Matias, I’m begging you please” Getting in his face. His eyes hit mine then back at the wolf. He growled and I walked away towards the wolf.
    It growled lightly and Matias took a step forward. I held my hand out and walked slower.
    “Its okay. I wont hurt you” Using a soft voice and keeping my eyes off of its. It whined and crawled towards me.

    “Can you change back for me? Please” Kneeling down in front of it. Shifting a little girl with light brown curls and green eyes looked up at me. She couldn’t of been more then five.
    “Mommy” her voice broken as she grabbed my dress. Picking her up, I held her on my hip. The group whispered as I turned around with a child that looked a little bit like me.
    “A child!” The Beta gasped. I looked at her sweet face as she burred it into my neck. Walking towards Matias and the pack, I stopped in front of him.
    “I don’t think she’s a rogue” rubbing her bare back.
    “Where are her parents?” He whispered.

    “Not now, love” I said looking at the scared child.
    “Do you have a name love?” I asked moving a piece of hair out of her eyes.
    “Lindsey” She replied in a sweet voice.
    “That’s beautiful, are you hungry?” She nodded and hid her face again. Taking her inside, Sara and Holly were looking out the window when I walked in.
    “Who is she?” Holly asked.
    “Her name is Lindsey, Lindsey this is Holly and Sara” I said pointing to the girls.
    “Hi Lindsey” Sara said smiling. She half heartedly smiled back. Poor thing, who knows how long she has been running wild.

    “Can you get me some clothes for her” I asked the girls, who nodded and took off. They came back with a green dress and socks, along with two teddy bears. Taking the items I walked into a bathroom and left the pack sitting and standing in the kitchen and living room area. A few minutes later I walked out holding her fully dressed. She had both bears pulled close to her.
    “She’s so cute” Sara said looking her over.
    “What are we going to do with her?” Jeff asked.
    “Were going to let her live hear” I said without asking Matias, who looked shocked.
    “We can’t” Blurting out.
    “Why? Its not like we can just leave her in the woods like a dog. And we can’t drop her off at an orphanage she’s a werewolf. How long do you think she’ll stay in her human form?” Rolling my eyes.

“I have to agree with Luna” Tony said crossing his arms.
    “Where is she going to stay?” Matias asked.
    “We have a daycare, and we can clean one of the spare rooms out.” Moving to the kitchen and opening the fridge. I went to sit her down, but she grabbed tighter.
    “Its ok” Re-adjusting her on my hip.
    “Luna you look good with a pup” Cain flashed me a smile.
    “Ha, thanks” Pulling out a juice box, and pushing the straw threw it.
    “Hear love” Handing it to her. She moved a bear out of the way and took it. Drinking every last drop, I had Holly help me make her a sandwich. We cut it in half and she ate it slowly. When she finished, I sent some of the guys away. She seemed to be scared of so many around her.

“You wanna tell me why you were in the woods?” Moving her hair out of the way.
    “I was running”
    “Running from what?” Making sure to keep calm and soft.
    “Bad wolves”
    “Bad wolves? Where did your mommy and daddy go?” rocking her a little.
    “They were fighting the bad wolves”
    “Ohh, did you get scared and run away?”
    “No, my mommy told me to run. So I did” I looked at Matias. He nodded.
    “She can stay hear.”
    “Lindsay this is Alpha Matias, he’s in charge hear. You can live hear with us if you like. Would you like that?”

    “Yes” She gave a weak smile, but it was still very cute.
    “Wonderful. Well get you a room and everything okay”
    “Okay”
    “Do you want to see some of the other children”
    “Okay”
    “Okay lets go see them.” I bounced her on my hip, and she giggled.
    “What was that” Making my face look surprised. She shook her head
    “Do it again”

    “No” She hit her face.
    “Do again”
    “No” Giggling. The rest of the way to the daycare I made her giggle and laugh. Are care taker was an older woman who was very sweet.
    “I’ll look after her dear.” She had graying hair and light brown eyes.
    “Lindsey this is Leslie, she’ll watch over you for a little bit okay.”
    “Your leaving” She looked nervous
    “No love, I live hear. You’ll see me in a while. Play with the children.” She looked over at them, then back at me.
    “You’ll come back?”
    “Yes, I’ll tell you what. What’s your favorite dish for dinner?” Matias was standing behind me.
    “Chicken”

    “Chicken, what kind of chicken?”
    “Fried chicken”
    “Ohh the guys are gunna love you. Okay I’ll make fried chicken okay?”
    “Okay”
    “Good girl”  She walked over and another little girl asked her if she wanted to play. It didn’t take long for her to start playing.   
    “She’ll be alright Luna, she’s tuff” Leslie said looking at her.
    “I know” Smiling I turned around, followed by Matias.
    “You look very sexy with a child on your hip.” He smirked.
    “Hey, don’t get a head of yourself Mr.” Pointing my finger at him.

I had started making the fried chicken, with mashed potatoes and corn. When I caught a glimpse of Matias’s face. Something was definitely wrong.
    “Spill it” I said handing him a beer.
    “Huh, oh nothing” taking a sip.
    “Are you really gunna pull that bullshit with me?” Placing my hands on my hips.
    “I am just wondering how she got threw the boarders without being seen.” My eyes widened, he had a point we had guards on duty.
    “Umm, well she is rather small. Not to mention she was scared shitless, so she might have been easy to miss due to her size and all.”

    “Maybe, but my guards are good at spotting wolves”
    “Well she didn’t smell like a wolf when I picked her up” Matias put his beer down.
    “Explain?” Raising an eyebrow.
    “Well when we hear Rogue I was expecting there to be more then one, and there wasn’t. Not to mention known one could tell she was a child let along a girl. Her scent was masked, she smelled more like the earth then a wolf.” Leaning on the counter with my hands pushed against it.
    “Umm,” He took another sip.
    “Its quiet possible she ran threw a field of wolfs bane.” His eyes snapped to me.
    “Not possible, we don’t have any of that hear”

Wolfs Bane is a scent blocker for wolfs. Its rumored to take away your powers like Kryptonite to Superman, but that’s just a lie. Its only real use it to hid your scent from other wolfs or hunters. Its possible her parents taught her about it, incase something like this were to happen. Which would also mean, they knew something bad was going to happen.

Checking the temp of the oil, I began frying chicken pieces.
    “Were going to need to keep a closer eye out from now on” I say with my back to him.
    “Yea, I have more guards posted starting tonight”

“Were also going to need to start training the pack. I suggest both in human and wolf form would be best.” Looking over my shoulder. He was deep in thought.
    “Matias? Did you hear me?”
    “Huh, oh no sorry love”
    “We need to train the pack, in both forms.”
    “Right”
    “What’s wrong?” Placing my hand on his.
    “Its starting to get worse”
    “What would you like to do?” Smiling at him.

“Huh, What I want and what I can do, are two very different things” He was annoyed.
    “I can call in a favor” Raising my eyebrow.
    “No, your not calling your father. I am the Alpha and I will protect my pack.” He was growling, but it wasn’t towards me.
    “Matias, I hadn’t planned on calling my father. I was going to call a friend of mine”
    “A friend?”
    “Yes”
    “Who is this friend?” Finishing his beer.
    “His name is” Matias growled when he realized it was a male. I rolled my eyes and continued. “Its shooter”

    “Shooter? What kind of lame ass name is that” Chuckling.
    “Not wise Matias, not wise. Shoot is a killer fighter and is the best around. You probably know him as my father imperial guard”
    “What! You mean his person body guard?”
    “Yea, his really name is Shane. But he liked it when I called him shooter one day and hasn’t let anyone call him anything else” Shrugging and working in the chicken.
    “Your father had you trained by his personal guard?” He sounded shocked.
    “No, I asked him to teach me.” This only seemed to make it worse.
    “Your kidding right?”
    “No, why?” Turning around.
    “Luna, that’s a big freaking deal. The man’s a damn war god. He’s never lost a battle. They call him a hell hound for christ sake.”

“I know” Looking at him like it wasn’t a big deal. He sighed.
    “I doubt he’d come” Rolling his eyes.
    “Well lets see” Flipping open my phone and hitting two buttons.
    “You have him on speed dial?”
    “Yea” Matias grumbled.

The phone ran three times.
    “Yea” A gruff voice at the other end answered.
    “Hello Shooter”
    “Luna?”
    “Right you are”
    “Well, this is a surprise”
    “I have a favor”
    “Oh fuck, what is it now?”
    “I need you to help train my pack.”
    “Your pack? When did you?”
    “Can you come or not?”
    “Passive as always I see, sure where are you?”
    “Montana”
    “Umm, Alpha Matias’s pack?”
    “Yea”
    “Okay I’ll be there in two days”
    “Thanks bye”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10.1K 50
A chance meeting with a naked man in the woods turns Mia's world upside down. Things she thought were only fairytales are real and the man even has a...
240K 6.3K 59
"You're in my territory now, princess, and you'll abide by my rules. Is that clear?" he whispered in my ear as he backed me against the wall, his han...
191K 7.4K 43
Layal James moves to live with her father in California during her last year of high school. She meets Gabriel Black, who happens to be the next Alph...
362K 14.1K 43
Soraya's a girl that hasn't had the best of lives, bouncing from foster home to foster home ever since the ...incident. Ashton's the guy that has it...