CH/13

His hips rocked me against the wall, and only seemed to increase his drive further. If my parents had told me, sex would be like this….heck I would of done it a lot sooner. Warm water splashed all over, making are body mold into one. He gripped tighter around my thighs pushed in. My arms wrapped around his back, leaving small claw marks and causing him to moan and growl all at once. Pressing his face to my breast and wrapping his tongue around my nipple.

    “Aww, Matias….aa…” My breathing increase….somehow.

He growled rocking harder against me. Slipping his mouth over to the other one and repeating till he had them alert. I wasn’t so lucky for him to stop there, his hot tongue brushed over them. Increasing my moans and claw marks. My head hit his shoulder, biting my lip as he moved faster.

    “Your mine” He growled. “SAY IT!” Roaring at me.

    “ I’m yours” half out of breath. Biting my mark and making it tingle. I panicked when he dropped his hands from my thighs and pushed them against the wall. I never really paid attention in science class, now I wish I had.

    “Who do you belong to” Growling as he pushed into me.

    “You” I whispered cause it was hard to do much of anything.

    “WHO?” Growling louder at me.

    “You”

    “WHO” Roaring and slamming faster.

    “YOU” I screamed as his mouth pushed over mine.

When he let go, my head leaned against the wall, moving up and down. His eyes had gone to half wolf, the blue and blue swirls mixed together causing me to stair longer then I would have. Grinning at me, and letting out a deep growl. It rocked threw my core and turned my cheeks a darker shade of pink. As wonderful as this felt, I still needed to wash my hair and get dressed, I needed him also to get out of me, or I wouldn’t be bale to talk the rest of the day.

    “Matias….awww yea…..please don’t stop” Begging is just another thing he likes hearing. Another low growl.

“Harder…..harder…awwww yes” Biting my lower lip and watching his face. His eyes darkened, so freaking close. I need to get him, but how.

    “Alpha……aww aww, my Alpha, my mate” I went for a move I have never tried. Sliding my own hands over my breast and biting my lip. He watched me, turning the last hit of blue to black.

    “No one….else….awww can have me…..but you…awww yes” He let out the deepest roar while yelling “YOUR DANM RIGHT” and pushed his hardest into me, causing my chest to push outward and into his face. Kissing my chest and pushing my hands away with his noise, I leaded back against the wall. Watching his eyes shift back to a blue.

    “Good girl” He whispered still kissing me.

How do I feel like I just Sinned like twenty times without even leaving the apartment. Lowering me down, my feet hit the tile and gave out. He chuckled catching me.

“Problem love?” That evil grin

    “Yea think?” Glaring.

    “What, are we having a hard time walking.” He was so enjoying this.

    “You know damn well I can’t” holding onto him.

    “Want me to help you?” another flash of his stunning smile.

    “You damn well better” Freaking hell, I can’t even wash my hair. You know you love someone when you trust them enough to help wash your hair. He was so gently not to pull on my long dark hair. Rising it and adding a little conditioner, and rising again.