CH/9

The wedding dress was shipped to the shop to get the alterations done. I was so tired I dropped her off at home and took my dress into the apartment. We had six weeks till the wedding, and now I was freaking out. I clicked open the door and stopped, there sitting on the couch was Matias. I screamed and hooked the dress on are coat rack before jumping on him.
    “Your back” pushing my lips to his. He moaned squeezing me tighter and picking me off the floor.
    “Yea” pulling away. He looked really tired.
    “Why didn’t you tell me? I could of picked you up?” He wrapped my legs around his body and sat on the sofa.

    “Because I wanted to surprise you.” He looked sad.
    “But you weren’t home when I got hear”
    “I was doing wedding things for Marlene, we picked her dress out today” Smiling and kissing him again.
    “Ohh, did you get one as well?” Grinning.
    “We got my bridesmaid outfit”
    “Let me see?”
    “No…”

    “Why not?”
    “Because Marlene doesn’t want anything to be shown till the wedding.”  he growled. But I pushed my tongue in his mouth with shut him up.
    “Not fair” He grumbled threw my kiss.
    “You want me to stop?” Smiling
    “No” Pulling me closer. He smelled so good, tasted better then I remember. How I’ve missed him.
    “Are you hungry?” I asked playing with a piece of hair.
    “A little, you want to go out?”
    “Sure, can I change?”

“Yea I need to take a shower” He smelled his shirt.
    “Okay” slipping off his, but kissing his noise before I went to the bedroom. The shower turned on and the door closed, opening my closet and grabbing a pair of black strap heels, tan Capri pants with ties at the end, and a black V neck ruffled shirt, with just over the shoulder sleeves. With everything on I put the bracelet on he gave me and walked into the kitchen. The bath door opened letting out steam and I heard him walk into the bedroom. I quickly ran into the bath and closed the door. Redoing my makeup and adding earrings with a few sprays of perfume.
    He knocked at the door.
    “I’m ready when you are”

    “Okay I’ll be out in a minute” replying. Checking myself one last time I walked out. He was leaning on the kitchen counter in a dark blue silk shirt with a black blazer. Black slacks and dress shoes. He turned around and I watched as his eyes shifted in color.
    “Your stunning” He said walking to me and wrapping his arm around my waist.
    “Thank you” Blushing.
    “Ohh how I’ve missed that look” Smiling. Wrapping my arms around his neck the bracelet slid catching his eye.
    “Looks good on you” Kissing my hand. I couldn’t stop smiling, I must look stupid to him. Taking my hand he grabbed his keys and we walked outside.

The place he took me was fancy to say the least. He ordered us a bottle of champagne and an orderve. He kept staring at me, that I started to get nervous.
    “Are you alright?” He asked holding my hand.
    “Yes, but why do you keep looking at me?”
    “Because your beautiful and I can’t help it” My face flustered and he smiled more.
    “Plus I love when you blush.” taking a sip.
    “How long are you hear for?”
    “Three days” He sounded a little torn.
    “Is that alright?” I was worried about his pack, and the rouges.
    “Yes, my Beta assured me he would call if there were problems.” Are meals were brought out and we talked about the wedding and how stressed out it was becoming.
    “Are you nervous?” He asked, taking a bite of lamb.

    “A little, I have been running around town and even out of town getting everything ready for her. But every time I get one thing cleared up something else goes” Sighing cause I was so tired.
    “If you need my help you should ask” I blinked at him a few times.
    “What do you know about weddings?” pointing my folk at him in a playful manor.
    “Not a damn thing, but I could have some of the pack help get numbers and things for you” washing his food down with a sip. My cell rang and I sighed seeing it was Marlene.
    “Sorry” I said as I flipped it open, he nodded and continued to eat.
    “Yes Marlene?”
    “Luna, Bernie just called he said the dress isn’t going to be ready in time”

Oh freaking Fudge.
    “Okay calm down, I will handle it.
    “Luna where are you?”
    “I’m out to dinner…why?”
    “Dinner…is Matias back?”
    “Yes”
    “Ohh I’m so sorry”
    “Its fine. I‘ll call him in a few minutes okay?”
    “Okay, I’m sorry for bothering you”
    “Its okay”

I hung up and Matias gave me an apologetic look.
    “Wow she is a mess”
    “Heard that huh?”
    “Yea…how’s Sam?”
    “He’s hanging in there.”
    “Go a head” He said pointing the knife at the cell.
    “It can wait” He raised an eyebrow. I sighed and mouthed the words thank you.
    “Hello, this is Beninese speaking how can I help you?”
    “Bernie its Luna”
    “Oh hello Miss Luna”