CH/12

I had decided to make something really good for him, since he said he hadn’t had a home cooked meal in a while. Plus it was going to be his last night with me, so why the hell not. My menu was a Filet Mignon With Caraway Cilantro Compound Butter, with garlic mashed potatoes and lightly salted asparagus. The place started to smell really good, and it didn’t go unnoticed.
    “I don’t know what your doing over there, but it smell mouth watering.” Flashing me a smile as he turned the Tv off.
    “Well it will be done in a few minutes.”
    “I’ll grab the plates for you” He got up and passed me in the kitchen. I new why he had said he would get them for me….they were on the top shelf. He stuck his fingers in the mashed potatoes, and I slapped him.

    “Ouch” Sucking his finger.
    “Go on” Taking the plates and pushing him out. I pulled my steaks out and set everything on the plates. He had already gotten are glasses with filled them with the now cold bottle of wine. Walking over to the table I placed his food in front of him, before sitting down. He stared at it. I felt my stomach turn, I was nervous now for some reason and was hoping to god it was good. His first bite of filet and he stopped moving. My brain was screaming.
    “Holy mother of god” He groaned taking another bite.
    “Is it okay?” He shot me a look.

    “Okay? No its freaking fabulous” taking another bite. I chuckled eating my own.
    “Where did you learn to cook?” He asked in between bites.
    “Well I started with my mom teaching me, and then I went to college and took a culinary class.” Eating my asparagus. He smiled and took a sip of red wine.
    “Your really good, can you make other things?”
    “I can make just about anything. I use to feed Sam and his buddies when we were in school” Finishing off the mashed potatoes.
    “Lucky bastards” He growled taking another bite of steak and moaning.
    “You like it that much?”
    “Yes, Its perfect. It melts in your mouth.” His face looked calm and relaxed, something that he needs more of.

    “Thanks” Clearing my plate and washing it.
    “Hey leave it, I got dish duty tonight”
    “Huh, oh okay” What I hadn’t told him was I decided since I had extra time, I made a pie. I heard the click of his finished plate, and looked over. Yup he’s a happy man.
    “You want dessert?” Leaning against the fridge.
    “Why is it you” Winking at me, my face felt hot.
    “Well no but I made it”

    “Give it hear, woman” growling his order. I laughed, and pulled the warm apple pie out of the over.
    “Ohh dear lord is that apple pie?” He asked sniffing the air.
    “Yup” Taking the French vanilla ice cream out and adding a scoop to his plate with some whip cream. Placing it in front of him, he started drooling.
    “Matias” Smirking and walking away.
    “Your gunna make me fat.” He said taking a bite and moaning again.
    “Guess you’ll have to work it off” I winked at him.
    “This is a win…win for me” taking another bite. My piece was a little smaller, but still good.
    “Is it okay?” Taking a bite.

    “Huh, silly question. Its like you grew the damn apples yourself. I can’t stop” He was about to lick the bowl, when I slapped him.
    “What” he said looking like he wasn’t doing anything wrong.
    “Stop that” Shaking my head.
    “But its so good” licking his lips.
    “Its just pie” I said.
    “You were hiding this from me” He pushed the bowl aside.
    “No I wasn’t”
    “Yes you where, your cooking is amazing.” I lowered my head.
    “What’s wrong” He touched my hand.
    “Nothing, I just never got so many complements in one day” Smiling.
    “Well get use to it” Kissing my forehead, before clearing are bowls. While he did the dishes I went and changed into my new Pj’s. Walking out just as he was finishing up, I got his eyes plastered to me.