CH/27

Around 7:23am my cell started going off.   
    “Hell” rubbing my eyes and trying to see with the bright sun. Looking gat the cell, Sam.   
    “Hey, what the hell”

    “Sorry, you sleeping?” He asked
    “Umm only a little, what’s up?”
    “Matias has called me like six times” Sighing, I could tell he felt sorry for Matias.
    “Yea well” Yawning and stretching as best I could.
    “When are you gunna call him, he’s freaking out”
    “Relax, I’m gunna get a coffee and head home”
    “Good, I’m feeling guilty.”
    “Why?”

    “Aww I dunno, I’m in love Luna. I’m a sucker” I laughed.
    “Well I got a truck”
    “Really, send me a pick.”
    “Sure, I gotta go”
    “Okay bye love”
    “Bye Sam”

Closing the cell and started the truck up. Starbucks hear I come. I ordered a large and got back in my truck. The first four sips rocked my body awake.
    “Let wake up” Turning the radio on and playing Rude boy. Pulling out I headed back home, the drive went by quicker and I hit the dirt road. My huge tires kicking up dust. My windows down I turned up the music. I had a good laugh as they picked E.T By Katy Perry for the next song to play. Feeling the panic of the pack, they probably thought I was those men again. A few men stepped outside and waited as I got closer. One of them being Matias.

    Hitting the gas, I kicked more dust and started cutting threw the field in front of the house. Making tight circles and ripping the grass. Turning towards the house and sliding to the front door. Turning the truck off and hoping out, coffee in hand. I tossed Matias the keys.
    “Wash my baby for me, would yea” Not really asking. I walked away taking a sip of coffee. He watched me, before tossing the keys to his Beta Tony and ran after me.
    “Luna” I set the coffee on the kitchen counter. Turning my head around, I could see it. His face covered with regret and sadness, worry, love, begging me. His eyes said he didn’t sleep, his body looked like someone had abused him. Sighing I looked him over one more time. His sweat pants were wrinkled and hanging off his hips, a white wrinkled long sleeve button shirt had the sleeves rolled up.
    Grinning, I walked to him. Grabbing his shirt and pulling him up stairs.   
    “Luna, I’m..”

    “Shut it” I snapped still pulling him up stairs. Kicking are bedroom door open I pushed him away from me, and closed the door locking.
    “Luna…” I glared at him.
    “You are not to say a fucking thing. Do I make myself clear?” Raising an eyebrow. He was clueless as to what to do.
    Kicking off my boots, and pulling my shirt over my head. I started glaring at him. He didn’t more, just watched me.
    “You have two hours, and that’s it” I said popping the button off my pants and letting them drop to my ankles. Stepping out of them, I watched as his eyes grew a bright color, and his throat swallowed.

    “Two…” He started.
    “That’s right two hours, to get me to hit my climax ten times. If you fail, you have to stay in this room for seven days.” Flashing my eyes a bright green color. I could hear his heart beat pick up, and smell his body.

    “You want me to have sex with you?” He was so confused about what I was doing.
    “Well if you can’t do it, I can just ask your Beta” Turning on my toes and heading for the door, turning the lock he was on top of me.   
    “NO” pushing the door closed, and locking it.
    “You just wasted five minutes” Pushing my back against the door. His eyes went a shifty gold color before picking me up and putting me on the bed. He went to rip my panties off with his hand.   
    “Better not” I said shifting my hips, in a seductive way. He growled and dropped too his knees, pulling them off with his tongue.

    “Better” Moaning and making him smile. His hands traveled all over me, begging for me to forgive him. He was going to have to meet my requirements, or face my punishment. Kissing me all over and tingling my body. I shifted under him as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He didn’t waste time, he knew I wasn’t playing around. Pushing his sweat pants off and ripping his boxers off. Using his knee to move my legs apart and sliding into me. My body arched, hitting him.

    An hour past, are bodies glistening in a light mist of sweat. My eyes trailed over to the clock, then back to him.   
    “Forty five minutes” Grinning cause he still had to get four more out of me. His deep growl shook my core. Grabbing my wrists and holding them above my head, he bit my neck. I knew he was tired, if he could pull this off I’d be really surprised. He calmed himself down and moved his hips again. At some point the must of figured out that this wasn’t going to work. Pulling out and wrapping my legs around his neck. Letting out a loud moan as he worked me.