CH/34

The days before Matias, left I seemed to hide everything rather well. I didn’t get sick easily and when I did I fluffed it off. Matias was busy with tones of paperwork and training so, I had plenty of time to toss my breakfast without anyone seeing. The day Matias had to leave, I was sad. I didn’t want him to go, this was scaring the crap out of me, and I couldn’t even tell him. He kissed me before Tony drove him to the airport. Shooter was still hear and training everyone, I kept away from him as much as possible.

    Not that he’d do anything, but I didn’t want to have anyone figure it out. I figured they’d think I was just sad that Matias was gone, and leave it at that. Cooking meals proved to be more difficult. The smell of food, was turning my stomach and I couldn’t hold up much longer. Sara had to take over a few times, I had told her I wasn’t feeling well. She bought it, and would finish the meal. Davis was in charge of watching me, though I was able to get away from him a lot easier then say Matias. I needed fresh air, and snuck out the back door to are bedroom. Seeing Doc a day before, she had confirmed I was at least three months in. I wasn’t ready for this, I mean yea I was good with Lindsey. But I don’t know the first thing about kids. Sighing I headed to my spot.

    When I got to the meadow, I felt calm. It was stunning as usual, the flowers had changed and were now a yellow and red color. The smell was…..there wasn’t any smell. Wait what the hell, why can’t I smell anything thin……..I blacked out.

Coming around, I felt cold and hungry. The smell was wood and metal. This was not my meadow. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and soon, I realized I was in a very small dark cellar. My head throbbed and I felt sick again.

    “Well, good to see your not dead” A voice chuckled. I know that voice, growling.

    “Stefan” I snapped holding my head and sitting up.

    “Aww yes Luna, your right again” He was in the room with me.

    “What do you want?” Growling, my eyes still blinking.

    “How many times, must I repeat myself?” Sounding annoyed.

    “Till you give me a better answer” Barking at him. “Where am I?” able to see better.

    “You are in my house, well the bottom of the house.” chuckling at his stupid non funny joke.

    “How?” Rubbing my head, damn it hurt.

    “We laced the meadow with witch hazel, it knocked you out. Clever no?” He had his legs crossed and arm propped on his knee to hold his head.

    “I feel sick” Throwing up again.

    “That’s normal, its from the witch hazel.”

I groaned, this was not from the witch hazel. I couldn’t let him find out, he’d kill the child just to piss Matias off more. I would play along for now.

    “Call him” Stefan said smiling like a villain.

    “Call who?” I knew, I just felt like being difficult.

    “Don’t be stubborn, you know who” Growling.

I couldn’t call Matias, if Stefan knew he wasn’t home yet, he’d attack the pack. I needed to buy more time.

    “Don’t feel like it” Huffing and pushing my back against the wall.

    “You wont get away with pissing me off, little Luna. I suggest you call him” Growling as his eyes shifted in color.

I called someone, but it wasn’t Matias.

~Davis~

~Holy shit, Luna where are you?~