Wolf Talker II

By RevyRogue

After being marked by Matias, Luna is now faced with even more tasks. She has to plan a wedding, move her who... More

CH/1
CH/2
CH/3
CH/4
CH/5
CH/6
CH/7
CH/8
CH/9
Ch/10
CH/11
CH/12
CH/14
CH/15
CH/16
CH/17
CH/18
CH/19
CH/20
CH/21
CH/22
CH/23
CH/24
CH/25
CH/26
CH/27
CH/28
CH/29
CH/30
CH/31
CH/32
CH/33
CH/34
CH/35
CH/36
CH/37
CH/38
CH/39

CH/13

9.5K 502 21
By RevyRogue

His hips rocked me against the wall, and only seemed to increase his drive further. If my parents had told me, sex would be like this….heck I would of done it a lot sooner. Warm water splashed all over, making are body mold into one. He gripped tighter around my thighs pushed in. My arms wrapped around his back, leaving small claw marks and causing him to moan and growl all at once. Pressing his face to my breast and wrapping his tongue around my nipple.

    “Aww, Matias….aa…” My breathing increase….somehow.

He growled rocking harder against me. Slipping his mouth over to the other one and repeating till he had them alert. I wasn’t so lucky for him to stop there, his hot tongue brushed over them. Increasing my moans and claw marks. My head hit his shoulder, biting my lip as he moved faster.

    “Your mine” He growled. “SAY IT!” Roaring at me.

    “ I’m yours” half out of breath. Biting my mark and making it tingle. I panicked when he dropped his hands from my thighs and pushed them against the wall. I never really paid attention in science class, now I wish I had.

    “Who do you belong to” Growling as he pushed into me.

    “You” I whispered cause it was hard to do much of anything.

    “WHO?” Growling louder at me.

    “You”

    “WHO” Roaring and slamming faster.

    “YOU” I screamed as his mouth pushed over mine.

When he let go, my head leaned against the wall, moving up and down. His eyes had gone to half wolf, the blue and blue swirls mixed together causing me to stair longer then I would have. Grinning at me, and letting out a deep growl. It rocked threw my core and turned my cheeks a darker shade of pink. As wonderful as this felt, I still needed to wash my hair and get dressed, I needed him also to get out of me, or I wouldn’t be bale to talk the rest of the day.

    “Matias….awww yea…..please don’t stop” Begging is just another thing he likes hearing. Another low growl.

“Harder…..harder…awwww yes” Biting my lower lip and watching his face. His eyes darkened, so freaking close. I need to get him, but how.

    “Alpha……aww aww, my Alpha, my mate” I went for a move I have never tried. Sliding my own hands over my breast and biting my lip. He watched me, turning the last hit of blue to black.

    “No one….else….awww can have me…..but you…awww yes” He let out the deepest roar while yelling “YOUR DANM RIGHT” and pushed his hardest into me, causing my chest to push outward and into his face. Kissing my chest and pushing my hands away with his noise, I leaded back against the wall. Watching his eyes shift back to a blue.

    “Good girl” He whispered still kissing me.

How do I feel like I just Sinned like twenty times without even leaving the apartment. Lowering me down, my feet hit the tile and gave out. He chuckled catching me.

“Problem love?” That evil grin

    “Yea think?” Glaring.

    “What, are we having a hard time walking.” He was so enjoying this.

    “You know damn well I can’t” holding onto him.

    “Want me to help you?” another flash of his stunning smile.

    “You damn well better” Freaking hell, I can’t even wash my hair. You know you love someone when you trust them enough to help wash your hair. He was so gently not to pull on my long dark hair. Rising it and adding a little conditioner, and rising again.

    “Better” Winking at me. I growled and leaned against the wall, opening the door and pulling a large white towel out. He had shut the water off and was just standing in the shower watching me make my great escape. It was like watching a turtle cross the road. He chuckled, and pinched my ass lightly. I went to swat him, but lost my balance due to putting on my panties. His eyes widened as I was about to hit my head on the sink.

    “Luna!” wrapping his arms around my small waist and pulling me to him. I had closed my eyes for the impact, but his hot wet body had gotten to me first.

    “You alright?” He seemed worried, and mad at himself for almost causing me to get hurt. Touching his cheek I slapped him playfully.

    “You’re a meanie” The look on his face was priceless. Shock and confusion.

    “Did you just….hit me?” Keeping his eyes on mine.

    “Yes” Getting up as he sat on the floor. Opening the door and dropping the towel right between him and the bath door, I turned around and flashed my eyes at him. He growled and started getting up. I was already in are bedroom, with my bra and panties already on I walked in the closet and closed the door just leaving it open a crack. Hearing him step into the room I finish my outfit off.

    “I know your in there” Growling and flinging the door open. His up roar came to a crashing halt when I walked out, wearing a black pencil skirt, with black bootie heels. A white and black pin strip silk shirt tucked in, showing all my curves. His eyes wandered al over me.

    “Like what you see?” I asked tying my hair into a high pony.

    “I….I thought you said you didn’t….”

    “What own a skirt…I didn’t” Flashing a smile. He turned pink and left his mouth open. Walking slowly over to his overly sexy muscled body which was still naked. I traced my index finger over his muscles and watched him.

    “Your gunna take me to lunch before you leave…wont you?” I asked in a sweet voice. His throat swallowed and kept looking all over me.

    “Your…..you’re a sinful woman Luna” sliding one hand to my ass and grabbing it.

    “You love it” Kissing his cheek and walking out. His eyes danced across my body. I stopped halfway out the door, and moved my hips a few times. My panties dropped around my ankles, and I stepped out of them walking off.

~Jesus Christ~ His wolf howled. I laughed quietly to myself and waited for him in the kitchen.

He didn’t anytime grabbing a pair of black slacks and a white button up shirt, socks and shoes before running to look at me some more.

    “What’s wrong, cat got your tongue” Smirking.

    “No, I just can’t stop looking at you. Your sexy as hell, and I’m trying to burn this skirt image into my brain.” Laughing I bent over to fix my strap. The slit on my skirt pulled up just enough for him to see more leg. A low moan and I caught him biting his lip.

    “Thanking about me in no panties?” Standing up straight.

    “A little” He was sitting on the sofa’s arm, when I walked over to him. Sliding my hand between his legs and moving up and down. Another groan.

    “Doesn’t feel little to me” I whispered purring in his ear.

    “Damn woman, your gunna be the death for me” Shaking his head and attempting to put his other sock on. Standing in front of him, I unbuttoned two of my blouses buttons and pressed my chest to his white shirt.

    “Don’t die, I’ll have to do CPR on you” kissing his neck and making him tilt his head back.

    “Fuck, how can you still want more?” Chuckling.

    “Cause its you” Whispering in his ear, blowing lightly to send shivers all over him. I caught a quick look at his eyes, and saw his wolf coming threw.

    “Damn Kitten” Laughing I walked away. Taking his keys and my cell, and walking out the door, wiggling my fingers bye. His eyes grew bigger and quickly hurried to put shoes on. I had made it to the bottom level when he came bursting threw the stair doorway.

I laughed as he stormed over to me, picking me up and walking me the rest of the way out to his car.

    “I can walk” Still laughing.

    “You’re a bad girl, doing that to me” Shaking his head. I only laughed more.

    “Are you gunna spank me” Grinning like a cheshire cat.

    “I will if you don’t behave” Smirking. Putting me in the passenger seat and closing my door. He drove us to a small fancy restaurant by the water. We were seated outside to see the sail boats and all that this place had to offer. Taking my hand he kissed it, making circles over my knuckles.

 “So” I started taking a sip of my cocktail. “When will you be back?”

    “The day of the wedding, in the morning” He answered drinking his beer.

    “Okay, do I need to come and get you?”

    “No, I’ll have a ride” Smiling.

    “Well, I’ll leave you outfit in the apartment, and you can come to Sam’s when you done”

    “Sounds good.” taking another sip. “I guess this means I’ll see you there?”

    “Yes, I will be with Marlene as she gets ready”  He nodded and understood.

    “You’ll call me if you have any problems? Right” Looking cross with me.

    “Yes Daddy” Saying it as sexually as possible. With wide eyes he huffed and shook his head.

    “Yup, your gunna be the death of me.” Laughing a little. We ate our meal and talked about random things. Walked the  boardwalk around the water and sat on a bench.

    “I need to get going” He whispered. I nodded, even though I really wanted to tie his ass to the bed and never let him leave. Dropping me back off at home, I kissed him for a long time and watched him get back in the car and leave…..for the second time. Sighing I went inside. It was going to be a long new few weeks.

I would be lying if I said I didn’t have a few problems along the way with this wedding. But now there is only one thing left for me to do. Get dressed. I’m at Marlene’s house right now and people are running around like a pack of Alpha less wolves. I mean seriously who can blame them. I haven’t even gotten a change to shower or get dressed. I’m still yelling at the guys who are hear to help set up, and drinking a wonderful cup of coffee that Sam ran out to get me.

    “Guys, those chairs need to go over there. They have to be in rows of ten.” growling as they run to fix everything.

    “Miss Luna?” A woman calls from behind me.

    “Yes” Turning around, aww good bakery lady is hear.

    “Where should I..”

    “That table to the right of the gift basket” Smiling.

    “Thank you” She leaves and has a helped with her to unload the cake. Its already stunning out hear, a large white tent with white lights strung allover, white chairs with orange bows tied to the backs. I had two long tables full of food for people to help themselves, and cateriers to refill everything. A round table with a white cloth and more lights to surround the cake. She was adding the last of the flowers on the cake. The florist just arrived and is unloading all the flowers.

    “Addie” She’s a friend of Marlene

    “Coming”

    “Hear take the flowers that go to the bride and her brides maids and grooms to the house.”

    “Sure thing”

    “Get help if you need it” I call out as she see the mass of flowers being pulled out of a large van.

“Hey beautiful” Sam calls

    “Hi” Sighing and giving him a hug.

    “You okay?”

    “Yea, just tired is all.” Smiling and taking a longer sip of coffee.

    “Maybe I should of gotten you a large”

    “No this is fine”

    “Okay, well I need to start getting ready”

    “Go a head” I watched him leave, and started walking around making sure everything was set up. Someone brought me a few large center pieces and I put them on the tables where they needed to go. A hard wooden dance floor, big enough for fifty people was carefully laid out. The Band set up under another tent I had gotten just for them. It wasn’t suppose to rain, but I wasn’t taking the risk. A hand landed on my shoulder and I smiled seeing Marlene’s Uncles who was going to be doing the ceremony.

    “Hello Uncle Rein” He kissed my cheek and smiled.

    “You seem worried my child” He was an older man, with wrinkles under his eyes and around his mouth from smiling so much.

    “Just making sure everything goes smoothly” He nodded.

    “He’ll be hear” Winking at me and walking to his spot. I blushed, was I really that freaking easy to read. Shaking it off the car Sam had for the end had just pulled up.

    “Ohh dear god, Marlene is gunna kill him” Shaking my head and holding it. I knew it was a Bentley and was old and very expensive. It was a stunning white color with white ribbons and bows tied to it. Moving to the driver he smiled at me.

    “Good day ma’ma” In a British accent none the less.

    “Ohh this just get better and better.” Laughing. Sam had decided to take Marlene to Britain for their honeymoon. She knew about that part, but I doubt she new about this. I told the guy to park it in the spot I had picked out. He tipped his head and moved the car. I was laughing so hard I didn’t hear Addie yelling for me.

    “LUNA!” She finally screamed.

    “Aw Shit coming” Running to the house.

    “What’s wrong?” I asked.

    “She’s loosing her nerve” She replied and we walked into the room. Marlene was stunning, her dress was on and one of her bridesmaids was curling her hair.

    “Luna” She started crying.

    “Okay, calm I’m hear.” Pulling a chair next to her.

    “I can’t…I just” She couldn’t stop crying, someone handed me a tissue. Thank god her makeup hadn’t been done yet.

    “Easy, Its fine. You look stunning” Rubbing her back.   

    “What if he backs out?” The lady doing her hair finished and they left the room.

    “Then one of two things will happen: I said in a soft voice.

    “What?” Crying more.

    “I’ll tell him why he wanted to marry you in the first place, and if that doesn’t work I’ll beat the living snot out of him” She chuckled and wiped her eyes.

    “I look like shit” She chocked out.

    “No, you don’t. Your stunning and best part is we haven’t done you make up yet.” She laughed a little more. There was a knock at the door.

    “Who is it?” I asked

    “Bernie bitches” I laughed.

“Come in” Bernie was hear for a few reasons, one to make sure the dress was perfect, and two because Marlene invited him.

    “Girl what you crying for?” Waving his hands as he closed the door.

    “She’s just nervous”

    “Good cause I swear if it was the wrong color orange I was gunna hurt some body.” Marlene laughed a little more. We smiled at her and helped her finish up.

    “Where’s Matias?” She finally asked.

    “Dunno” Shrugging it off as if it didn’t matter. They both looked at each other.

    “He’ll be hear Luna” She smiled, I know she was trying to make me feel better. But I didn’t have time to think about that right now.

    “I no” Smiling and getting her shoes. Bernie started her makeup while I changed into my dress. God almighty, sighing. I had gone tanning for a few days to add some color. Didn’t want to look like a snow cone. With dress on and hells clipped I added the last pieces of jewelry, including the bracelet he had gotten me. Stepping out of the bathroom and into the room. I was hit with.

“Ohhh look at you” Bernie waved his finger over me.

    “Luna, your beautiful” She smiled getting up.

    “Thanks” Bernie had me sit down and do my make up. Makeup done we smiled at each other. Another knock and I peaked out.

    “What Sam?” Glaring at him, as Marlene hid.

    “Is she okay?”

    “Yes, now go away. Stop being a sneak.” Waving my hand at him.

    “Can I see her” Trying to look threw the small opening.

    “Only if I can punch you in your man parts” Grinning, he covered himself.

    “I’ll wait”

    “Good man” He started to walk away. “Sam” He turned around.

    “Yea?”

    “Is…is he” I bit my lip.   

    “Not yet” He had an apologetic look in his eyes.

    “Its fine, thanks” smiling and closing the door.

    “Okay, what else” I started, I got sad eyes looking at me.

    “Luna” She hugged me.

    “Its fine, come on. You need something new, blue and barrowed.” I said looking at her.

    “Ohh I forgot all about it.” Her face went pale.

    “I got it” I said Opening the purse I had brought just for today. I hate them, mine always gets full of crap I don’t need.

“Here” Pulling out a blue ribbon and tying it around her bouquet.

    “What about new and barrowed?”

    “Well technically your borrowing the ribbon, so we can cross off two. So now something new” I smirked at Bernie who smirked back.

    “What?” Bernie handed her a small box. Taking it from her we watched as she open the box.   

    “Ohh my god” She almost screamed. It was a beautiful handmade orange sweet pea necklace. She started to cry

    “Girl don’t you dare, if you ruin my master piece I swear” He started making her laugh. We put it on her and she looked into the mirror.

    “Its beautiful. Thank you” hugging both of us.

    “Your welcome.” Finishing up the door opened and her father walked in.

    “Daddy” she smiled and walked over to him. He looked her up and down and seemed to want to cry. Marlene’s father is a Chief and is also the brother to uncle Rein. Her father didn’t care to much for Sam when they first met. Funny how things change.

    “Miss Luna” He said bowing to me. He knows I’m half wolf and use to pick my brain about all kids of things.

    “Sir” Smiling. He’s a good man, looks similar to his brother.

    “Are you ready my dear?” He asks hold out his arm.

    “Yes Daddy” She’s just like me, a daddy’s girl. My father had apologized to Sam, he wouldn’t be able to make it. However He insisted on paying for there whole honeymoon, gotta love my dad. Bernie left to get to his seat and everyone had finally filled in and was taking seats

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 126K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
33.8K 959 44
❛ 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜ ⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the broke...
107K 3.1K 27
This book is an anthology of short stories and reactions spiralling around the K-pop boy group Treasure. The oneshots range from light-hearted, clich...
199K 5.1K 21
Elizabeth is a city girl, who been living alone for a long time and has no family. She ends up moving to a small town because of her job. What she do...