My Only ONE [Book 1] // Kim Y...

By eassszzygyeom_

Status : completed "All guys out there has to ask me for permission if they want to date you" [Started : 8 Fe... More

01 Seoul
02 DOG
03 How did he know?
04 Ice cream
05 Discuss
06 Date
07 Gentleman? No?
08 Trouble
09 Treat
10 Happy
11 Dumb
12 Skip
13 unexpected
14 Fun day?
15 Confession
16 Eat
17 Sena
18 Comfort
19 Care
20 Stalker
21 Jackson
22 Club
23 annoying Park Jin Young
24 Dream
25 awkward
26 Shopping
27 Worried
28 Late
29 Rain
30 Where are you?
31
32
33
34 Partner
35 Sigh
36 Heartbeat
37 Skip
38 P.R.O.M
39 Broken
40 Ignore
41 Fault
42 Know
43 I'm sorry for everything
44 Miss
45 Surprise !
47 change
48 Move On
49
50 Wish the best
51 Please take care of her
52 he's back
53 Move
54 Goodbye Kim Yugyeom
ATTENTION!!????
Re - editing !
NEW BOOK COMING
NEW BOOK

46 Game

1.8K 81 5
By eassszzygyeom_

"Yaaaaah not like that!"

"You suppose to press this button!"

"Aishh!we lose!"

"Geuman!you're ruining this game"

-

Waaaah it was so fun!"I shout happily while Bambam shows his frustrated face.

"Gwaenchana...this is Hwakyung's first try anyways...you played well for your first time"Jackson cheer me up and pat my head.

"You should invite me to your house more often Bambam"I nod.

"your playing skill is worse"Bambam comment.

"Yaaah!you should not comment like that to the birthday girl!atleast cheer me up!"I punch Bambam's stomach.

"Your birthday was already past anyway"Bambam stick his tongue out.

"Aissh this boy"

"Yugyeom-ah..don't you miss our memories?"Jackson mention Yugyeom who was sitting on a sofa at the very corner side.

~~~~flashback~~~~

"Annyeong chingguuu"I greet Bambam as he open the door.

"Hwakyungieeee I thought you didn't come!"He hug me immediately.

"Eyy why do you think like that?"I pat his head and then get in his house without even asking his permission.Well..he didn't care though

"Do you know how much I miss your house"I said as my eyes wander around his house.

"You miss my house or you miss our memories huh?"Bambam tease and smirk and then take out his ps4

"Yeah I miss our memories"I smile.

"You should miss! Because it was the day when you and Yugyeom are going on a date and both of you choose my house as your destination to date.Awww my house is full with romantic spiritualism right?I'm proud of my house..my house should be in the list that couple should go when they date"he smile proudly.euww

"Err...what do you want to do anyways?"I change the topic as I didn't want to feel awkward and also I don't want him to be over.

"Erm let's play ps4"he challenge me.

"But I couldn't play"

"Nevermind..I'll teach you"he said confidently.

"Really?I don't want you to get mad at me because I'm really worse in this stuff"

"Gwaenchana!"he grin and then fit the wire.

Suddenly the bell ring.

"I'll open it for you!"I run to the door and open it with a bright smile thinking it is Jackson.

"Jackson ah what take yo-"I didn't finish my sentence as I see a person that I really miss standing behind him.

"whatsapp"Jackson get in the house and leave me with Yugyeom.

I'm shook.I didn't expect him to be here.Why?for what?

He looks surprise when he saw me too.So I think he also didn't know that I'm here.

He walk inside without even chide or smile at me.

"Hwakyung what're you doing there?close the door and come here!"Jackson shout from inside the house.

"Eoo?Yugyeom?"Bambam shock as he saw Yugyeom.

"I met Yugyeom at the park just now and decided to invite him to hang out with us"Jackson grin.

"Did he know Hwakyung-"Bambam whisper.

"No"Jackson whisper back.

"Uhm...Yeyyyy!!!finally we had a reunion!!"Bambam shout to break the quietness among us.Yugyeom glare at him and I think Yugyeom feel regret with his decision to come here.Sigh.

"Well come on..don't be too awkward...It's not like we didn't know each other"Jackson pat Yugyeom's shoulder while smiling at me.

"Let's play ps4!Hwakyung and I as one team and you with Yugyeom"Bambam contribute our team.

"Are you sure you want to team up with Hwakyung?"Jackson smirk.

"Yes!!and I really sure she will beat both of you!"Bambam said confidently make me choke.

"Yaaah don't be too confident"I whisper and pinch his arm.

~~~~Flashback end~~~~

"Wait for a minute..I want to go to the kitchen"Bambam left us and Jackson too.Heck.I'm with Yugyeom now.Just the two of us.

We didn't say anything.We didn't chide one another.We didn't look at each other.We just do our own business.He with his phone and me with my phone.I feel so awkward.

Suddenly the light turn off.What's happening?!Did Bambam even paid the electric's bill?!

I shout as the light was off.

"Wh-what's going on?Bambam?Jackson where are you?"as you know,I really scared of dark.

I step forward without even know where am I and suddenly I touch a body.

"Bam?"I ask as I grope his body and then quickly hug him tight.

"Bambam don't you paid your electric bill?!"I yell.but I didn't heard anything from Bambam.he just stood still

"saengilchukka hamnida~saengilchukkaka hamnidaa~saranghaneul Shin Hwakyung~Saengil chukka hamnidaaaa"a birthday song were sang by Bambam and Jackson all of sudden and after that,the lights turn to normal back.

They hold a red velvet cakes while walk toward me.I didn't expect this as well.

Jackson and Bambam suddenly stop their walk and stare at me weirdly.They make a weird smile too.

I look at Bambam was in front of me giving me a weird smile.

I suddenly realize,then with whom I'm hugging right now?

I slowly raise up my face and I'm super duper surprise because the one I hug is Yugyeom!!!

He stare me.He seems shock too

I quickly break the hug and stand awkwardly besides him.

"What are you two doing huh?"Bambam tease while raising his eyebrow up and down.

"W-what?"I stuttered.and there come the awkward atmosphere again.

"Happy birthday Hwakyungieee...uri ke~(dog)"Jackson suddenly broke the silence.

"Go-gomawoo"I said as I scratch my head.

"Make a wish and blow the candle..my hands were already sick"Jackson statement makes me laugh.

I quickly make a wish and blow the candle.Jackson put the cake on the table and ask me to cut the cake.

"Thank you very much..I didn't expect this to happen"

"How can you didn't expect this?do you think we're not romantic?!"Bambam yell while crossing his arm around his body.Pretending to be mad.Cute.

"We're romantic too!not just Jinyoung!"he continue and pout.

I shook my head.

I turn my gaze to Yugyeom who was still stood froze besides me.Not doing anything.

He didn't want to wish me happy birthday?

"Let's eat!!I want to eat cake really bad!!"Bambam shout and then take out a slice of cake and put it in a plate.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Thanks for today"I said as I already step out from Bambam's house.Get ready to go home.

"Ur welcome.Please come to my house more often jebalyoo...We can play ps4 but this time,I don't want to be in a team with you"Bambam warn.Hahahaha

"Yugyeom-ah..can you walk Hwakyung home?your house was just in front of her house"Jackson's question makes me choke.

"A-aniya nevermind i can walk alo-"

"Sure"Yugyeom answer.

"Cool...okay I've to go home now..see you guys at school"Jackson said and then leave us and ride his bike

"Be carefull on the road Hwakyung"Bambam wave at me.

"Nae"

Yugyeom and I walk in silence.

"M-mian"I apologize all of sudden.

"What for?"he ask but didn't look at me.

"J-just now...I accidentally hug you"and he didn't answer it until we arrive in front of our house

"Saengilchukae"Yugyeom said and then walk to his house.I heard it clear.

He wish to me.

"Thank you"I whisper and smile at him even he didn't saw it.

I entered my house happily with a smile.

"Hwakyung-ah"my mom called my suddenly.

"Eo eomma"I said and make my way to my mom.

"Someone give you a present just now"

"Who?"

"I don't know...a postman post the gift"I raise up my eyebrow.Wow am I too famous?

"I put it in your room"mom pat my head.

"Eomma..thank you for giving birth me in this world"I hug her tightly.

"Aww...ur welcome and happy birthday to my princess..you're 18 now"she kiss my cheeks and hug me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

17 February 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 929 27
When you love someone... don't let him go Started: April 4, 2017 Ended: May 21, 2017
5.1K 569 54
Book-1 _______COMPLETE_______ Who ever said loving him was going to be easy? They'll play with you, Play until you surrender, Play unt...
205K 8.8K 60
"I can do anything if you tell me good boy" In which Yugyeom is Got7's good boy. __________ Got7 is just really gay in this story. And in real life- ...
19.9K 916 23
im jaebum + choi youngjae [originally posted in 2017 - revised in 2020]