Friends with Benefits

By fahvy_xx

Read at your own risk. ____I was a little bit young when I started this book,so the beginning chapters are a... More

chapter 1-hayley.
chapter 2-just friends
chapter 3-club joker
chapter 4-history class.
chapter 5-jake
chapter 6-Deal Check
chapter 7-friends with her
chapter 8-Camping Trip
chapter 10-good morning to me
chapter 11-finding ourselves.
chapter 13-Truth or Dare 1
chapter 14-Truth or Dare 2
chapter 15-Desmond
chapter 16-Fuck you,I really don't care
chapter 17-The confession
chapter 18-dating officially
chapter 19-am sorry it didn't work out
chapter 20-He's my boyfriend and not yours
chapter 21-Explanations Explanations
chapter 22-heartbreak /painful rerun
chapter 23-such a Gentleman
chapter 24-hickey
chapter 25- exams are over
chapter 26-Clinton's party
chapter 27-justin
chapter 28-Lust
chapter 29- cleared
chapter 30-period
chapter 31-you have nothing to worry about
chapter 32-time apart
chapter 33-it sucks being away from him
chapter 34-what could possibly go wrong
chapter 35- prep
chapter 36-Naked
chapter 37-Today
chapter 38-Am yours,only yours,no one else
chapter 39-back to reality
chapter 40-i do like him
chapter 41-unbearable
chapter 42-snapped.
chapter 43-yeah,am Hayley.
chapter 44-Am pregnant
chapter 45- i dont like you hayley,am in love with you.
chapter 46-vacation
chapter 47-las vegas baby!
chapter 48-Tease
chapter 49-I love you
chapter 50-make a wish
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE 2
Authors Note

chapter 12-back home

14 0 0
By fahvy_xx

(Jake's p.o.v)

"We woke up the next morning really early as about 5o'clock and began packing our things,the school bus came and we entered just as we came,the ride was much shorter than when we were going and soon we arrived home,not home technically,the bus dropped us at school because we still had to present our animals and give boring speeches about them.

"From the first person in the class to the last person,we all gave one boring speech or another and submitted our animals,after that class was dismissed.

"I looked down at hayley because I was much taller than her,she looked so tired and sleep lacked."

"Hey hayley I could drop you if you want,my car has been parked in school here since we went on this trip,i said looking into her green eyes."

"She smiled warmly at me,thanks,I could really use it,i can't walk back to my dorm,i'll faint before I get there she said chuckling."

"I smiled,ok lets go I said."

"I don't know what make me do it but I held her hand,at first she stiffened under my contact with hers but she bounced back almost instantly and kept cool."

"She directed me just as we drove a little bit away from school,she pointed to the big hostels at the end of the road,when I got there I stopped the car."

"Thank you she whispered using her hand to wipe her eyes."

"As she came down,I decided to follow her to know her dorm room."

"Hold on,let me escort you to your dorm i said bluntly."

"She looked so tired she was in no mood for arguments,so she just shrugged and said ok."

"I followed her to the path she was leading me to,she stopped at her dorm room door,she opened it and ask if I wanted to come in,seeing how tired she was,I wanted her to get enough rest."

"Another time,get some rest I said to her."

"She smiled,see you soon Jake."

"And with that she entered into her room."

SOOOOOOOO HOW WAS IT???,I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT,I REALLY JUST WANTED TO LEAVE THE WOODS AND KEEP UPDATING,I HOPE YOU KEEP ON READING AND I HOPE AM PASSING A MESSAGE THAT THIS BOOK IS INTRESTING SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP GOING,PLEASEEEE VOTE,COMMENT AND LIKE,IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME,THANKS.

IMSTAGRAM:fahvy_xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.7K 53
some things, is best not to be explained. My very first story.
My life By Angel

Teen Fiction

693 18 21
I'm 15 and this is My Life. Crazy and Unexpected things happen but I try my best to deal with them. It's kind of a diary type of story but also just...
2.5K 125 35
This is a story written in diary form down to the detail. It's about a "perfect year" more detailed, what MY perfect year and hopefully close enough...
8.2K 451 89
I couldn't think of a good enough story description for this, so... uh... Just read the first chapter to see if you like it :) WARNING: I wrote this...