Splintered Hearts

By newbiegac2015

"What exactly is your problem?!" I snapped throwing the file down on the hood of the car. My patiences with... More

Where's the pizza?!
Lets start off with a bang.
Time to hit the road.
Everyone has a story.
Maybe it's in the name?
Crew initiation
Dorothea hasn't left yet.
The hotels secret..
We all have a little monster inside us
Expect the unexpected..
Meddling Affairs.
Left the Vegas charm.. In Vegas.
Robyn's history.
Childhood friend
Coming to an understanding
The match
Picture this.
A little understanding.
Stage three A**hole
A secret maybe best left untold.
The mystery woman.
Finding a retreat..
Careless whisper.
The sound of silence
Lust is a sin.
Freelance
Do you believe in fate?
Vanilla or blueberry?
Hearts don't break even.
Preparation
Better late than never.
The cat is out..
Who's to blame?
Have you... Ever?!
Here to us.
Style is key.
Hidden agenda
Similarities with a Vampire
What there isnt.
No cross keys
Robyns Wrong Move
The Fallout.
Departure.
Little too late.
My December
That regret that you don't regret
It terrifies me.
The disclosure
Roses are red.
Unprotected.
Playing by Zak's rules.
To his aid.
Breakfast in Bed
TX -> LVN
Date Night..
Just be honest Zak.
Another dark place
The illusion.
She will... Be loved
Don't blame it on me.
Unexpected Blow.
Robyn's way.
Was I wrong?
Make a wish..
Unintentional present
Happiness and sunshine
Past memories
Baby boom.
A parents love never dies.
Ying Yang
Second step
Damn psycho.
Setting the sides.
Batten down the hatches.
Quarantine
Moved into paradise.
We all need to feel love.
Moods.
Its arrived.
Underlying
Not like the movies
***This isnt staying***
The collection.
****

Admirable or Ludicrous?

2K 66 8
By newbiegac2015

"Oh careful." Zak whispered as we stepped into his house.

"Why are you whispering? Who else lives here?" I giggled pulling him in before pushing us up against the door kissing him.

"Oh.. I see how this is going to go." He smirked dropping his keys and wallet on the table.

"Ah.. Gracie first." I spoke before he could swoop me up.

I giggled as he raced off whilst cooing and fussing over her causing Gracie to bark at him excitedly.

"Imma take a shower!" I called whilst trying to unclip my dang shoe.

"Not without me." His voice sounded behind me making me grin.

I spun into his arms and wrapped my fingers around his shirt.

"I like this shirt... A lot."

"Do you? I like that dress.. Oh so very much."

"Hmm. Unfortunately I have to take it off.. Could you help?"

The smirk spread across his face instantly "What.. Right here?"

"Unzip.. That's all."

"And I can't convince you to partake in any other fun?" He asked.

"Why do you sound so posh? Is it because you are oh so fancy now you had been for a meal?" I teased.

"Maybe... But what I want to do isn't so fancy. Believe me."

I giggled and turned so he could unzip the back to let me out. Once I was unzipped I walked away letting the dress fall off my body before looking over my shoulder at Zak.

"Oh you're gonna get it." He warned as I winked slipping into his bedroom.

Whilst he thought I was in here ready for fun, I was in fact one second from cutting this damn strap off my shoe. This was why I never wore them!

I let out a frustrated growl before storming to the bathroom and setting up the shower.

He appeared from nowhere, almost like ghost himself. But it was him, every single part of him.

"How?" I asked turning to find him in boxers.

"You don't tease me.."

Before I could speak I was picked up and carried out on his shoulder leaving me with a good view of his butt. I slapped it hard but squealed and squirmed when I got a slap on mine just as hard.

Falling into the bed I growled playfully before pouncing on him.

"Your shoes.." He reminded me.

"I can't get them off." I pouted.

"Your panties are still on."

"Then why don't you do something about it?" I asked before he flipped us over so he could do just that.

---------

I woke the next morning with a sheet over my body and a soreness between my legs. Last night got a little out of control.

Sitting up I looked around the bedroom and went to call Zak when he appeared with a towel around his waist with water glistened skin.

I'm dead.

The next thing I knew I was being pinned to the bed Zak on top of me looking excited.

"Morning beautiful."

"Hey."

I got a kiss and laid there with a smile when I noticed his eyes working down my body.

"You gonna get changed?" I asked.

"Uh uh.. I think I'm going to get back in bed with you and forget the day." He replied.

As much as I liked the idea, my body didn't..

"Ah. You can. But no fun time...
I'm a little sore."

His eyes looked up worried "Did I-"

"I think it was a shared responsibility... I'll be okay." I answered rubbing his arms.

"Maybe we can just cuddle for a bit then?" He suggested making me nod.

"That. Would be perfect."

Zak grinned and got off before drying himself and pulling on some boxers. We laid on his bed in silence for what seemed like hours before he moved onto me after a while using my boobs as his new pillow.  Zak let out a small goofy laugh.

I smiled listening to him before asking what he was laughing about.

"You last night and getting those shoes off."

I sighed "Never again."

"I have to say, I've never stopped whilst in the notion of sex to remove a damn heel from my ass."

I giggled "The way you shot forward in pain had me!"

"More of shock than pain to have that dug into me."

"Maybe but then I've never had to bring my foot up to my face just to try and get the damn thing off."

"Who knew you could bend like that?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed "Yeah and who knew cramp would literally kill me."

His laughing got a little harder. "I thought I was going so well, until you shouted cramp. Boner killer."

I laughed before wrapping my arms around his body. I put my fingers in the centre of his shoulders before drawing them out slowly taking his wing span. I loved the way his body covered mine almost protectively with the size difference.

A shudder ripped through his body "Hmm.." He hummed.

"Zak?"

"Yes?"

"What are we gonna do about Harmony?" I asked.

He seemed to tense up on me before his body relaxed "I have no idea. I can have it out with her, sure. But will that achieve anything?"

"Yes. It will show her you know?"

"What if she needs help? She must be despera-"

"Don't tell me you're gonna play this?!" I snapped.

He groaned knowing I was getting agitated and rolled off me sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"What else can I do?!"

"Kick her ass to the curb? Hello?"

"And leave a baby without a father figure. Look at how we turned out without one." He snapped.

I shot him a glare as he lowered his head "Your dad is alive, you're both stubborn as fuck to have a relationship. Mine is dead."

"I didn't mean that.." He moaned.

Throwing the bedding off me, I grabbed his shirt from the floor and stalked to the bathroom grabbing my overnight bag as I went.

I took a shower and changed into jeans and a top before re-emerging and headed to the kitchen to make myself some food.

------

Stressed.

That's one word to describe me as I cooked and scrubbed an already clean kitchen just to remove my mind from the fact my partner, boyfriend, boss, fuck buddy whatever the fuck we were wanted to pay for a baby that wasn't his!

Whilst some thought it was probably admirable, I thought it was ludicrous and a dangerous game to play.

Zak had came into the kitchen a few minutes ago and I could feel his eyes burning the back of me as I cleaned.

My arm caught a glass sending it across the floor and smashing into small pieces.

"DAMN IT!" I shouted throwing the sponge onto the floor before dropping to the floor to clean that up incase Gracie came in.

"Let me Hoover it." Zak suggested.

"Another fantastic idea of yours. Save it." I bit.

"Robyn. I'm trying to help."

"Help who?! Help you? Her or a baby?!" I shouted up at him as I picked up the shards.

A piece of glass sliced my finger making me hiss before the blood began pouring.

"I told you-"

"Oh congratulations. You know it all." I snarled putting my finger under the tap.

"Are you about to have a period? Because you're a hormonal bitch!" He shot making me glare at him.

Maybe I was due on.. It would be within the next day or two. Sore boobs... Check.

Rein it in Robyn.

I growled and looked out the window at Gracie lounging in the sun when stopped the tap.

"Do you love her?"

"Who? Gracie? With all my he-"

"Harmony Zak. Do you love her?"

I turned to see a frown across his face. "No."

"Does she have something on you?"

"No,"

"Then why are you going to pay her for a baby that's not yours? I can't make this any sense in my head so help me because it's driving me insane!" I said holding my hands up.

"Unless there's a chance that baby is yours?" I asked.

His delayed answer had me stumped.

"There is a chance isn't there?"

"No! No there isn't.."

"But?" I asked.

"But I don't know what to do!"

"Have it out with her! Why are we even doing this?! She's playing you like a fiddle for your money Zak as you're just gonna lay down and give it to her? Are you fucking deluded?"

"I want you to go!" He shouted making my face fall.

"What?"

"Go, just go home. I can't deal with this right now!"

"You're throwing me out?" I asked.

"I'm asking you to leave." He emphasised.

I scoffed and walked out the kitchen. Standing in his bedroom, I packed my things before swinging the hold-all over my shoulder.

"Don't be mad.." He sighed.

"Fuck you." I bit shoving past him.

His hand grabbed my arm pulling me back "I j-"

"No! You've made your choice! Enjoy playing happy families won't you step daddy Zak!" His hand let go of me leaving me to fix myself before walking to the door.

"You know, you're selfish." He said making me stop.

I bit my tongue hard wanting to unleash hell but I didn't, I turned looking at him "Maybe I am? But I've never lied to myself and not once have you asked yourself how we would work with Harmony around. All this is for your conscious, and unless there was a chance that the baby was yours or that you loved her... You wouldn't be doing this."

"I told you, I love you."

I shook my head avoiding his eyes "I bet you tell her that to-" I gasped as pain shot through my body making me grab my stomach.

"Robyn? What's wrong?"

I leant over slightly as a pain soared in my lower region again.

Fuck you mother nature. We are having a domestic here!

"Are you okay?!" He asked reaching for me.

"What do you care?!" I yelled trying to straighten up, but the rope like knot in my stomach tightened.

"Of course I care!" He shot.

"Get off me!" I shouted pushing his hands off me. Gripping the handle of my bag I straightened up.

"Just sit down with me.."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you right now. You want me to leave so I am! Enjoy playing happy families!"

Hormonal? Check.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 2.1K 42
"You are absolutely barking mad.. You know that, right?" With a wicked grin, he looks over at me. "Now you're seeing the world through my eyes." ****...
92K 3.2K 54
Delilah Winters, urban explorer & self proclaimed badass. Lands herself the opportunity of a life time, not only does she get to meet her idol... She...
67.4K 2.4K 49
"-No offence. But I thought with a last name of Goodwin? You'd have nothing but good luck." He scoffed and looked down at his phone. "You have no id...
51.4K 2.2K 59
Serendipity - Finding something good, without looking for it. After waking up from an accident, Katy finds herself looking at the world in a differen...