*+=Tf2 X Reader 2!=+*

By Screwychoas

I will be making a series of one shots based on the mercenaries, and you! Request anything but smut, please... More

*+=Requests=+* [Closed~!]
{Every Rose Has Its Thorns} Spy X Reader
{Bear with me} Heavy X Clueless!Reader
{Pancakes!} Engineer X Reader
[Paczki] X Sniper
Quick Update! +Medic Short Story
MerASSmus X Reader X Der Übermensch
[Unexpected Date] Medic X Reader
{Don't Let Go} Sniper X Werewolf!Reader
{Beau Nuit} Sniper X Spy!Reader
[Crush-ed] CBS X Reader
[Vents] Scout X Powers!Reader
[Heavy Day] Heavy x Reader
Quick Update!
Author's Note to Audience

{Doctor's Visit} X Medic

10.8K 287 443
By Screwychoas

:D
(God damn I am on a roll)

"Ding!"

"Yo, thanks, doc!" Scout walked out of the infirmary, swinging his bat around. You watched in horror as the next person, Soldier, walked in with a finger up his nose. No, you weren't watching in horror because of his finger, rather because him going in made it one person closer to you going in. It's pretty normal for Soldier to have his finger up his nose.

Now, you'd never been a real fan of doctors. They're kinda creepy, with their big needles and promises not to hurt you. (The needles do hurt, so don't trust them, it's a trap!!) (insert it's a trap Star Wars memes)

The Medic, however, was a whole new brand of creepy. Speak of the devil, a ding sounded, and he walked out of the infirmary behind Soldier calling for Demoman next. You eyed him, but looked away quickly when he glanced in your direction through the side of his glasses. He had red smeared all over his shirt like he had rubbed his hands on it, his forearms covered completely with grotesque blood.

You gulped as you watched Demoman get up, sigh, and walk slowly into the infirmary. Medic trailed solemnly behind him and slammed the doors. Nobody exactly loved the doctor when check-ups came around, but any other time they're all laughing and having a good time.

Soon, he walked out, and the next mercenary was called. You started to hyperventilate, however, when Spy, the second to last mercenary, walked into the infirmary. That meant you were next.

Clicking your tongue, you tried to ease your nerves. You clenched your fists and unclenched them, taking deep breaths. The more time passed, the more nervous you became.

Frantically looking about, you spotted a tall potted plant and zoomed behind it. You waited silently behind the dusty green plant, butterflies dancing in your stomach. It was the only thing you could think off of the top of your head as a hiding place.

"Ding!"

Your breathing stopped. Spy waltzed out, and Medic silently followed him, stopping in the center of the waiting area. He looked around confused, then looked back down at his clipboard to make sure he wasn't missing anyone.

His gaze flitted over at the potted plant you were hiding behind, and you slid down to the ground behind it, hoping he didn't see you. He didn't, however, and kept looking around. He knew you were hiding, though.

"(Y/n)?" He called, starting to pace the floor. You kept holding your breath, your face turning blue. But you had to sneeze.

"(Y/n)? I promise I von't giff jou any shots zhis time!" Medic called again for you, growing restless. He stopped pacing for a moment to grunt in frustration, rocking on his feet. You tried to stay as hidden as you could, but you started to fidget. You couldn't hold your breath forever, try as you may, and you let it out with a big,

"Achoooo!!!!"

You sniffed and immediately knew your cover was blown. Literally. (Ba-dum-tss)

Medic clicked over to the plant you were hiding behind, tsking.

"Come now. Vill I haff to get Heavy again?" You stood up from behind the plant, sultrily shaking your head no. "Gut. Follow me." He turned on his heels to leave, but you stood strong.

You firmly shook your head no with a glare. Not today, buster!

"Jou're trying mein patience.." he snapped, turning back with a raise of his eyebrow.

"I know when I'm sick. And I'm not sick now."

"Jou don't vant to find out zhat jou're actually sick, zhough, simply because jou ignored jour check-up, do jou?"

You sighed, defeated. He lightly smirked, trying to hide it, but knowing he got you. There was no way you could get out of this, sooner or later you'd have to do it anyway. He started to tap his foot impatiently, however, his smirk faltering the more you lingered hesitantly.

"Fine. Let's get it over with." You broke the silence.

"She speaks!" You glared at his snide smile, puffing your pink cheeks out in anger.

He rolled his eyes and started to walk into the infirmary. You followed behind, dragging your feet.

"Now, I need jou to sit right here vhile I go get mein papers for jou." He motioned distractedly to the examination table before turning and walking away, and you sat down sidesaddle on it, your legs hanging off the edge.

You sat there for awhile, dangling your feet in boredom. Your eyes drifted through the room, from the red stained glass windows that you were pretty sure weren't supposed to be stained glass, to the dove hoard cooing and looking at you with their beady eyes from above. One of them, Archimedes, or at least that's what you thought the Medic had called him, was covered in blood. It would be adorable, but his fur looked crusty and his eyes looked crazy. You wondered if Medic ever actually had time outside of the battles to care for his doves, and started getting worried.

Then your mind wandered to the Medic. Why was he always so serious around you? He always acted professional and reserved with you, but around the others, he loosens up more. Is there a reason he's so uptight?

You pushed the thoughts to the back of your mind before you could think about him more, as he was emerging from the depths of the dark lab, a clipboard in hand, stocked with papers.

"Jour documentation ist sehr alt... Vhen ist zhe last time jou remember getting a check-up?" He questioned, glancing up from his clipboard.

You shrugged. Sighing, he pinched his nose, taking his glasses off.

"What?" You asked.

"Zhat means ve haff to run some.. tests. Und I haff papervork to do, zo I'd like it if jou cooperate vith me here."

You nervously nodded, pink dusting your checks. What kind of tests? Hopefully nothing childish, like the- ah, crap.

Medic pulled out a squeaky hammer and sighed.

"Ok, lift jour leg vhen jou feel it, Fraülein."

He tapped your leg, and you hesitated. He looked up at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Vhat, did jou break jour leg?" You shook your head no, heat rushing to your face. "I know zhis is awkward, but I need jou to cooperate."

He noticed your face and stood up.

"Are jou sick? Jou don't look zo vell.." he pressed his cold gloved hand to your forehead and left it there for a second. Your face grew redder by the second, and the Medics face grew concerned. He pondered a moment, before curling his lips into a smirk and lifting his hand from your forehead.

"Do jou feel sick, (y/n)? Is zhere somezhing zhe matter?" He cocked his head, and you turned yours away.

"Nothing... Nothing is wrong, doc.." You wanted to crawl into a corner and hide, you were so embarrassed.

"Ah, but somezhing is zhe matter. I guess I'll just haff to run more tests since jou von't cooperate vell." Your eyes widened a bit. More tests?

He pulled some gloves out of a nearby glove box, and slipped them onto his hands, smacking the rubber with satisfaction. He turned to you, and pulled up a swirly chair, pushing it so it was at a tall setting. He sat on it, and took off his glasses. He held his glasses in his teeth as he pushed his hands against your neck, feeling around your jawline and down to your collarbones. Your face grew redder still, if even possible.

"Hnnn... svollen lymf nodsh.." His speech slurred from his glasses that hung limply from his mouth, and he pulled back from you, taking his glasses and putting them back on his face before jotting down a couple of notes.

You could do nothing about this situation, because he was the doctor. He had to run all tests and the like before he decided to let you go. But.. swollen lymph nodes? That's the common sign of a cold, or worse. You didn't have a sinus infection, did you? How??

He pulled back up to you in his swirly chair and pulled out a tongue depressor.

"Now, say 'ah'." You opened your mouth and hummed out an ah, and he placed the tongue depressor on your tongue with light pressure. He peered inside your throat, and pulled up his hand, placing it on your jaw and neck, to steady your head. At this point your face wasn't even recognizable as (skin/color). It was a deep red all over. It was very obvious at this point.

Someone knocked on the door. Medic turned in his seat and stood, walking towards it. He left you sitting there with a tongue depressor hanging limply from your mouth. You rolled your eyes.

Medic pulled open the infirmary doors to greet Scout.

"Yes, vhat is it, herr Scout?" He motioned for him to enter, and Scout shook his head.

"Nothin' really, jus' wondering when you an the girly are gunna come outta der. Is she sick or somethin'?" Scout craned his neck to get a glimpse of you, and you waved. He saw your very red face and the tongue depressor and raised an eyebrow.

Medic pushed him away, saying quickly, "yes zhe girl is very sick as you can plainly see haff a nice day." He shoved a giant lollipop in Scout's face, astonishing him, and slammed the door. "Now, where was I? Ah, yes."

He moved towards you, staring down the clipboard in his arms, before looking up at you with a serious face.

"I need to feel jour back, (y/n), to see if zhere's somezhing zhe matter zhere... after zhat, I am done, und jou are free to go." You gulped. Medic moved towards his swirly chair, pushed it so he was positioned behind you, and sat down on it. He took off his glasses, folded them closed, and placed them on a nearby tray. Grabbing a stethoscope, he pulled up the back of your shirt, and placed the end of it in between your shoulder blades.

Your eyes widened a bit, and your heartbeat quickened. He pushed the cold, metal circle around your back, then removed it, feeling around your shoulder blades with his gloved hands.

"..do jou ever feel any stabbing pains in your chest or back, (y/n)..?" He questioned.

"Well, no.. should I?" He chuckled.

"No. I vas just vondering, since jou hang around men who smoke often. The smoke may be affecting jour breazhing, however. your breath is very shallow." You could feel his eyes boring into your back as your breathing quickened. Trying to slow your breath wasn't working very well. He pushed his hands harder along your spine, feeling your back down to every little detail. You gulped nervously as he got lower and lower.

His hands were low on your spine, and they started to massage around, feeling for something. Blood rushed to your face and you were on the verge of jittering from his contact.

"W-what are you looking for, M-Medic?" You stuttered. You were close to melting at his touch, but didn't. You wouldn't give him the pleasure!

"Zhere seems to be a small disc out of place here... Eizher zhat, or I'm feeling incorrectly. I zhink zhat's the case." He pulled away, and you looked over your shoulder at his hunched form as he scribbled down some stuff in his clipboard. You saw the sly grin on his face, and you furrowed your brows. 'Feeling wrong'..? There's no such thing, especially for a doctor of his status. Was he.. teasing you?

You pushed away the thought. He didn't like you, and you needed to act professional. Yet, your blush said otherwise.

"Alright zhen, (y/n). Jou're free to go now." Medics voice called as he stood up from his chair, and walked around the table into your vision. He busied himself with his clipboard again. What does he even write down on that thing?

As you hopped down, and started to walk away, Medic called you.

"Wait." He looked up from what he was doing, and had a serious face. His eyes twinkled with laughter, though.

"Would jou like medication to treat your cold, or vill jou survive?" Your face was still red, and your eyes widened.

"U-uhm, no, I'll be fine, doc..." you smiled sheepishly as you walked away, towards the infirmary doors. What a fool you made of yourself!

Yet, Medic couldn't stop staring at your back as you walked away. He had scribbled his number into your spine with a pen. He smiled at his clever way to ask you out.

After you exited, Medic fist pumped, and loudly exclaimed, "Yes! I am zhe best at dating! I somehow managed to get mein number written on her back, so now she surely vill love me!! I am," he loudly said this, "zhe übermensch!" You popped your head back through the door.

"Are you okay? I heard shouting.." you looked at Medic, who was wide eyed.

"Uh..." he murmured, slack jawed, searching for an answer as he stared at you. He was internally freaking out, he didn't mean to shout so loud. But, you caught him at an odd moment for once, him being the flustered one, and you laughed. He sighed in relief as you turned to go, but you stopped in your tracks, turning back.

"Also, I heard everything," your voice called as you walked away, smirking to yourself. Medic beamed, and chuckled warmly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.3K 51
For some reason, my first book disappeared off the face of the internet. I swear, I didn't delete it, and I'm very unhappy. A lot of work went into i...
81.5K 1.7K 9
Get ready for the cuteness! This is my Medic x Reader story. There is smut and hints of masturbation. Don't be mad. I love you all. I'm sorry. I can'...
2.2K 55 7
Although Tf2 fandom is slowly approaching the end of it's existence, mainly by the creators who do nothing with the game, I still want to give someth...
8.5K 267 19
Helloween arrives this year its time for merasmus to make his appearance once again. When the mercenaries defeat him.he has left the bombinomicon beh...