Adopted By All Time Low

By milk_fry

(This contains triggering and mature content, and I do my best to put trigger warnings up.) Twelve year old B... More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Ask!
Chapter 16
Character Ask! (Answers)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N: I Got Tagged
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Joke Chapter By METALLICA_GIRL18
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N: I Got Tagged...Again
A/N: Live Streams
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
A/N (I'm Sorry)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/N: WHATS UP FUCKERS
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
A/N❤️

Chapter 8

2.7K 78 102
By milk_fry

"Do you want details before or after I caught Kellin hiding in the tree?" I asked.

"After. Everyone filled me in on what was happening through walki-talkies." Alex said. I was a little mad but I laughed.

"Ok. Well-TACO DE PACO IS THAT JULIET  SIMMS?!" I yelled.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT BLAKE?!" She yelled to Andy. He nodded and she ran up to me.

"Andy has told me so much about you and you are really good at doing makeup. Andy showed me the pictures of Ashley." She said.

"Thank you. I-" Alex cut me off.

"Blake?! You were gonna tell us about your date!" Alex whined.

"You went on a date?" She asked me.

"Yeah. It was so much fun. His name is Taylor and he is so nice. We played in the park and got ice cream and talked the entire time and-"

"Blake!" Alex whined again.

"Huh? Oh sorry. I sent your not-so-secret agents up here and then we came up. I apologized because honestly that was kind of embarrassing and he kissed me. You coughed or something and you all were smirking and now we're here." I told him. He laughed at me.

"Where did you meet him?" Juliet asked.

"The pool. I was listening to Andy's cover of 21 Guns and we just started talking." I said.

"Aww! That's so cute!"

"Music brings people together. Like that time when we were Freshmen and Cathy Santoni came over and-" Alex started.

"I don't wanna know!" I yelled as I covered my ears.

"Know, know, know. Who's taking you home home home home and loving you so so so so the way I used to love you." Everyone sang.

"Please don't sing anything by Maroon 5." I said.

"Why? You don't like them?" Rian asked.

"No that's not it...I just find Adam Levine a little intimidating." I said. Andy started laughing.

"You're intimidated by Adam Levine, but you hang around us when we wear our war paint? You have a gif of me during the Knives and Pens video when I was dosed in fake blood, and Adam Levine intimidates you?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Pretty much." I said as I plopped on the couch. He just shook his head.

"Movie time?" Alex asked everyone. There was a chorus of 'yeah' and 'sure.'

"Can we build a fort?!" Jack asked.

"...sure." I said. Jack found pillows and blankets and I got to work. An hour later, food was here, snacks were made, and the fort was done.

"Wow." Jack F. said.

"Thanks."

"Hey, uh, Blake? Can I talk to you?" Alex said. Oh no. I walked over to him.

"What's up?"

"I don't know how to say this, but Jeeji is pregnant." I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"W-what?"

"So the wedding's off."

"Wait, you aren't going to marry her because she's pregnant?" I asked.

"It's not my baby. We didn't, you know. She cheated on me." He said. I gave him a hug and a cosmic brownie.

"Thanks." He chuckled.

"Lets go watch the movie. Then we can stuff our faces." I told him. He smiled. We climbed in the fort and watched movies for the rest of the night.

"Look. I think she fell asleep." I heard someone say in a hushed whisper. I think it was Alex.

"Shh I'm trying to watch the movie." I said, half asleep.

"Blake, your eyes are closed. C'mon, let's go to bed." He said.

"Ok." I said. I wrapped myself tightly into my blanket and tried to stand up. It didn't work. I fell over and just started inching my way towards our bedroom like a caterpillar.

"Blake what are you doing?" Alex said laughing.

"I fell down and now I'm becoming a full time caterpillar." I said.

"Do you want help?"

".....yes." I said after a pause. I felt him pick me up and he plopped me on the bed.

"Night Blake." He hugged me.

"Night Ally." I responded.

*Time skip to the morning*

I woke up and fell off the bed. I was still wrapped up in my blanket. I got up and walked to the living room. Everyone was staring at me.

"Did you fall?" Jesse asked.

"Yes." I mumbled. I guess they heard it because they started laughing.

"Hey, everyone needs to take a shower. We have a show today. You too Blake. We have another surprise." Alex said. I opened my mouth to ask what it was but he stopped me.

"Not telling." He said in a sing song way.

"Ok. Well I'm gonna go get a blueberry muffin. Anyone wanna come with me?" I asked. Jack B. jumped up.

"I do! I want waffles." He said. I laughed and we made our way downstairs and into the cafeteria. I went straight for the muffins and Jack made his waffles.

"Hey, your boyfriend is right there." Jack said. I looked to my left and saw Taylor getting a doughnut. My face turned red.

"He's not my boyfriend." I told Jack.

"Then why are you blushing?" He asked.

"Because Jack-" Next thing I know I'm being shoved into Taylor.

"Dammit, Jack!" I yelled, earning stares from the elderly.

"I'm so sorry. Jack pushed me."

"It's alright." He said.

"I'm not going to be able to hang out tonight." We said at the same time.

"You go first." He said.

"My dad made surprise plans."

"My cousin wants to catch up with me." He said. I nodded.

"Tomorrow then?" I asked. He nodded in agreement. I was about to walk out but he spoke up.

"Before I forget, here's my number." He said. I smiled at him and walked out of the cafeteria. Jack was standing up against the wall and he scared me.

"Jesus, Jack!" I yelled.

"Your welcome!" He said we arrived at the room and Jack started yelling.

"SHE GOT HIS NUMBER! SHE GOT HIS NUMBER!" Everyone started fangirling.

"I'm gonna go get ready. We have to be at the thing in a half hour to set stuff up." I said. I threw on my SWS shirt, SWS jacket, black skinny jeans, and my vans. Kellin stared at me like I just murdered someone.

"You're a vans girl?!" He asked.

"Um....yeah." I said.

"Vic, you told me she didn't like vans!" He yelled.

"I lied!" Vic yelled back. God, they were like an old married couple. Everyone got ready and we walked the five blocks to the stadium. We walked inside and up to the stage. We set up the drums, checked the amps, tuned the guitars, and tested the mic's. Everything was ready, well almost everything. The guys weren't, and that's going to be a problem.

"If you get ready now, you won't have to do as much later." I told them. They grumbled and headed to their dressing rooms. They came out looking like they needed to and we started talking.

"So about that surprise, we wanted you to play with us. Our songs, then a couple from each band." Alex said.

"Really?" I asked excitedly. He nodded.

"Awesome! What songs are we doing?"

"Well we're gonna open up with That Girl, because that was the first time we heard you sing. Then Break Your Little Heart, Take Cover, Bad Enough For You, and Back Seat Serenade. Then you'll do Lindsey Stamey's part in Hold On Till May in the beginning and the last Pierce song which is Caraphernelia. After that is Fallen Angels and Rebel Love Song with Brides. After them is Sleeping and they want you to sing Heroine and MGK's parts in Alone. Sound good?" He asked.

"Yes! I'm so excited!" I said. I've done this once before but that was a while ago when the tour first started. I knew MGK's part but looked over it one more time.

"Wait! Before we walk out, let's surround Blake and do the President and Secret Agent thing!" Jack said. I guess they all agreed because the did it. We walked on stage and everyone started screaming. The guys moved over and they screamed louder. Man, I love this feeling. I was handed a microphone and Alex told me to say something.

"Um...how's everyone doing tonight?" I asked. They screamed.

"That's good. Are you excited to be here tonight?" They screamed again.

"Great. Who's ready to hear some pacoing music?" I asked. They screamed louder than before.

"Well, Alex. You heard them, let's pacoing do this shiz!" I yelled. The music started playing and I started singing. We talked a little in between songs and before I knew it it was over. Singing with the Brides and Pierce went by fast. We just finished Heroine and we were about to play Alone.

"Get ready." Kellin said. I laughed a little.

"I was born ready." I said. The music started playing.

'Woah x 2

Could you check my pulse for me
To see if I'm alive
Cause everytime that I am near you
Is the only time I feel alright
If there were anyway
I could think to turn back time
I'd stay here with you
Sometimes I sit and wonder
Sometimes I feel like letting go
All I know is no one should have to be alone

Woah

I don't want to be alone
I don't want to die alone
I could fall apart here and now
I don't want to die alone

I want to be with you, you, you
I only want to be with you, you, you

Tell me what's the point of life
Is it material?
Had everything I could ever want and probably more
When I lay in bed at night
All I do is think of you
So when all this is gone what do I have to come home to?
This life goes by so fast
Pretty soon I'll grow old
What would I have but some stories now that I have told
No one to share them with
And when it's all done
What am I left with?
Tell me what's left

I don't want to be alone
I don't want to die alone
I could fall apart here and now
I don't want to die alone
(Kellin: "Blake!")

Leave me?
How the fuck you gonna leave me?
When I'm the one that's on TV
With these girls screaming
Outside with my CD
And I'm begging?
Naw baby, you're the one that can't keep me

Leave me?
Girl how the fuck you gonna leave me? Huh?
You know I love you, when we fight and we argue
I kiss and I hug you
You push me back, you say that I'm trouble
And every Bonnie got a Clyde with her

Every woman needs somebody that's gonna ride with her
Yeah
And I can't go on staying alive if I'm alone
Pick up the phone and say hello
I'd rather die with her
Now my night's so cold

When your heart is frozen
Mine's exposed you know this
Try to blame the fame for the way I've changed
And you know those claims are bogus
Baby it's not me, it's us
Maybe now all we need is trust
Maybe this Hennessy will solve our problems
Baby pick it up

I don't want to be alone
I don't want to die alone
I could fall apart here and now
I don't want to die alone

Could you check my pulse for me
To see if I'm alive'

The song was over and the fans were going insane. Everyone came out on stage and Zack lifted me onto his shoulders.

"RATATOUILLE! RATATOUILLE!" I yelled as I held on to a small chunk of his hair, being careful not to pull it. He started running on the stage. Chairs were being put in a U-shape. He flipped me over his shoulders and put me in the chair that was right in the center. The order starting at the left was Kellin, Jesse, Jack F., Justin, Gabe, Andy, Jinxx, CC, Jake, Ashley, me, Alex, Jack, Zack, Rian, Vic, Jaime, Mike, and Tony.

"We're just gonna sit and talk for a while." Alex explained. I nodded took a microphone.

"I posted something on twitter earlier about us answering you questions, so we're gonna do that." He said. We all started scrolling and I head a small oh my god from Ash.

"What?" I asked.

"'What's you favorite Andley fanfic.'" He read. He looked over at Andy, back at his phone, and up. He sighed.

"No." Was all he said. I somehow held in my laughter. Jack B. read one.

"'Do you ship Jalex or Merikat?'"

"I have three words for you guys: They're my bitches." Zack gave puppy eyes and Alex staring at Zack. We read through about eight more tweets and started asking each other questions.

"Blake, what the hell does pacoing mean?"

"Pacoing comes from the word paco. It's often used by me in the phrase 'taco de paco.' Which roughly translates to the common phrase 'what the fuck.' So pacoing would be my word for fucking. And paco would mean fuck." I explained.

"Your so weird. Normal people you're age would say it as loud as they can." Alex said with a chuckle.

"I'm not weird, I'm limited edition because I'm something people don't see often. And normal is a setting on a washing machine. Nobody wants to be that." I said looking at Ash.

"How do you remember this stuff?" He said.

"I don't know. Song lyrics and words spoken by people I like tend to stick in there longer than geography facts and the square root pi." I said. We moved onto signings.

"Wait, they actually teach seventh graders the square root of pi?" Alex asked.

"No, we learned that last year. It was a really long number. I think it was 1.77245385091....." I said.

"I'm gonna look it up." Andy said.

"Alright what did you say it was?" He asked.

"1.77245385091...." I repeated slowly. He kept staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're right." He said.

"Ok..." I said. He just kept staring at me.

"You alright there, Drew-boy?" I asked him. A familiar laugh was behind me.

"Juliet! Where've you been?" I asked. She's usually in Bride's dressing room.

"Backstage. But you didn't see me because you've been on stage." She laughed.

"Wanna go back to the hotel?" She asked. I nodded.

"Hey Alex, I'm gonna go back to the hotel with Juliet."

"Ok, be careful. Make sure you listen to Juliet." He said. I nodded and Juliet and I started walking back. We were about three blocks in and I got a feeling I didn't like.

"Juliet? Wasn't the guy behind us outside the stadium when we started walking back?" I whispered.

"Yeah. I thought I was just being paranoid. Come on, there's a gas station over there. We'll go inside and walk around. If he follows us in, we'll talk to the person at the register. Ok?" She asked. I nodded slightly and we nervously walk in.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hehe cliff hanger. I love you and Cheetos, but mainly you guys. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 172 32
Summer is the teen girl.A freak you may say and is adopted by Jack.When Jack takes Summer to their Forever home and meets Alex.Alex and Summer cant h...
65.6K 2.7K 65
Ameliorate: To make (something unsatisfactory)better. Adelpha Omorfiá Orfanó is a normal fourteen year old girl, but only in her own opinion. She'...
582 52 11
I huddled into Rian, afraid. Daddy was screaming, I could hear his footsteps thundering. "Shh, Nikki" he says, holding me to him with one arm. "Hold...
73K 3K 64
Violet lived a simple life. A life where people pushed her around and told her what to do. She always tried to be herself thinking she could find a b...