Accidentally fallen for you...

By thevelvetrose

*Going to edit* Lily is a girl with, let's face it, horrible luck. She has the strangest things happen to her... More

Accidentally fallen for you. oops. [Completed]
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (2)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (4)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (5)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (6)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (7)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (8)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (9)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (10)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (11)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (12)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (13)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (14)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (15)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (16)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (17)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (18)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (19)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (20)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (21)
Epilogue: Lily and Ben
Extras!
Accidentally fallen for you. EXTRAS!
Accidentally fallen for you. EXTRAS! (2)

Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (3)

8.3K 74 5
By thevelvetrose

-----Ben's POV-----

We got to school in one piece. Must have been my luck. This is the most unlucky girl I have ever met. But yet I couldn't leave her alone. Her brother doesn't worry about her. He says she'll be okay. Will she?

I was outside in her pet graveyard when I saw orange coming from the kitchen. Two thoughts went through my head.

Lily. Fire.

I headed to my class room and plopped down in my chair. She better make it to lunch! Stupid. I shouldn't get involved with her. I will probably end up leaving this town. My parents were getting on my nerves. The only trouble is my stupid truck. It wouldn't make it 50 miles.

Alex has a car. But I wouldn't take that. My parents would have me thrown in military school if I dared take their car.

I doubted Lily has a car. Probably was towed off a long time ago.

Then. Part of me really wanted her to come with me.

No Ben. that's stupid. don't get her involved in your crap.

She wouldn't come anyway.

-----Lily's POV-----

I worried all day whether Ben was still hurting. It took my brother a whole two days till his pain was gone.

How did I manage to nearly kill him and maybe his future kids?

He probably hates me.

But I couldn't stop thinking of him.

Ben. Ben. Ben. Ben. It was like someone was whispering in my ear.

Ben. Ben. Ben. Ben.

I kept picturing his abs. abs. abs. abs. snap out of it Lily. Dang. what did Mr. Lenore say?

All I heard was Ben. Abs. Ben. Abs.

I headed to lunch to see him. Would he be mad?

I stopped right in my tracks. Lauren. Queen of the school. Had him cornered. He didn't look like he was interested. Or was he?

I snuck behind a trashcan. So they couldn't see me. And so I could hear them.

Here is what I heard..

"Ben. Do you have a gurfriend?" Lauren asked.

What is a gurfriend? Oh. Wait. Girlfriend. Wait. Did he? How could I not know this.

"No. I've have a couple of them in the past" He answered.

"You and me should go out" She said.

What? Please say no!

"I don't know. I've been busy" He answered.

"Pwease?" She used her whinny voice. "Here's my number" She took her pen and drew on his arm.

I was disgusted. Sure he was like the hottest guy in school. But. Wait. No buts. He is like the hottest guy in school.

"Bye" They both said and went separate ways.

I got up and headed to my locker. I guess I will walk home or take the bus. I doubt he would give me a ride home. He probably thinks I'm going with Alex anyway...

I headed to the bus quickly. Worried that it had already left.

"Are you riding with me?" Ben called. I smiled huge. Then toned it down and turned around.

"I thought you left" I told him.

"Hey. I might be a criminal. Runaway. And a bad student. But I don't leave a girl behind" He told me. A grin stretched across his face making me blush a little.

I took my jacket off and headed to the car. He walked behind me. I caught a glance of him.

"Dude. Are you checking me out?" I asked. Shocked.

He looked down and headed to the truck. But suddenly spun around and looked at me.

"Maybe I was" I shrugged. And kept walking. "What are you going to do about it?"

Nothing. But do the same to him as he did to me. He never knew. I smiled evilly.

-----Ben's POV-----

"Dude. Are you checking me out?" She asked. Shocked.

I didn't know how in the heck she saw me. But she did. I looked down and headed to the car. But I had a thought. So I spun around and looked at her.

She stared at me. Wide eyed.

"Maybe I was" I shrugged. And walked to my truck. "What are you going to do about it?"

She was quiet. I tried not to laugh as she checked me out. Thinking I couldn't see her in the reflection of every car that went by. Ha!

-----Lily's POV-----

We headed back to my house. I was exhausted. I plopped down on the couch. And hit my head on the arm of the chair.

"That looked painful" Ben sat on the couch next to me. Lifting my legs so he could sit. And laid them on his lap.

"I'm used to it. Obviously. I caught on fire earlier" I muttered. There was no way I was going to get a boyfriend or marriage.

He shocked me. He took his shirt off and looked at me.

"When I was 10. A 17 year old hit me with a soda" He pointed to his shoulder. There was a scar there.

I pulled my hair back and pointed to a scar on my head.

"Christmas tree fell and hit me in the head" I said.

He leaned back and pointed to his abs. there was a pinkish scar across his belly.

"Got shoved off the roof of my house and landed in a bush"

"You sure get attacked a lot" I muttered.

Then pointed to my knee.

"Hit by a car" My knee cap was dented. Not to noticeably. But you could see it.

He turned his body and pointed at his back.

"Hit by a car" He said. There was a scar on his lower back.

"Did you know the person who hit you?" I asked.

"It was a kid I fought" He muttered.

We were silent for a few minutes. I turned the TV on and flipped through the channels. Nothing. To. Watch. I frowned and looked at Ben. His shirt was still in his lap.

"Um. My brother will be here soon. And your.. Shirtless" I muttered. Looking at his perfect bod.

I want to touch those abs.... I want to touch those abs..... I thought. And shook my head.

"Wanna touch?" He asked. Amused.

"No!" I gasped.

He grabbed my hand and brushed it against his abs. rock solid. Smooth. He let go. My hand lingered. Then I pulled it away.

He put his shirt back on. And I looked at the TV. Controlling my heart.

"When did it start?" I asked.

"When did what start?" He asked confused. Of course he would be. That was a vague question.

"When did you start. Turning into a rebel?" I asked.

He pursed his lips.

"I was 9 when I got into a fight. This 12 year old kid wouldn't leave me alone. He called me names. Stole my lunch. And fought other kids. Well I had it! I punched him out! He was out cold for ten minutes. But the feeling was so. So exhilarating! I fought him everyday. Till I was kicked out of school. I was the bully" He sighed.

"Why didn't you stop?" I wondered.

"Because of the feeling I got when I defeated someone"

"When was the first time you ran away?"

"I was 11. My parents were going on and on how my sister is so smart. She will bring our pride back that I lost. They are just some snobs"

"11?!" I gasped. "When was the last time you ran?"

"Last year"

"Last time you fought?"

"Last month"

"Your changing"

"Not much. I still want to run"

I sat up and leaned closer to him.

"Why?" I asked.

He blinked a few times.

"They don't care about me anymore. I'm better on my own"

"I doubt that"

We were just inches from each other. I wanted to know more. He brushed his fingers lightly against my cheek. Then the door opened.

"I'm home!" Alex sighed. Happily.

I sat back and waved at him. He smiled.

_______________________Next day at school_________________________

My brother drove me to school today. I have been accident free! I walked to the cafeteria when I heard someone shout.

"Fight!" The boy ran out the doors. And everyone followed. I was going to ignore it. But I realized we haven't had fights here in years. Ben.

I ran out the doors. Only falling once. And fought my way through the crowd.

There was a huge dude. 6'3 or so. Heavy too. He threw a punch. Smacking Ben right in the jaw.

Ben had a gash on his forehead. And blood coming out of his mouth. It was awful. Ben swung and his eye hard! The dude fell on the ground and grabbed Ben's leg. Everyone was chanting. Fight! Fight! Fight! I darted into the circle. To stop Ben. He was so fast. It was hard.

"Ben!" I screamed. Within five feet of him.

He looked at me. Confused. But the stupid guy grabbed him and yanked him down.

Crap. I grabbed my backpack and hit the guy in the head with a thud. He looked at me furious. But didn't dare hit me or anything. I wasn't worried.

"I just want my friend" I told him. He calmed down a little.

"Ben?" I called. He was laying on the ground. Panting. The crowed was loud. But I finally decided to shout at them.

"The fight is over. Leave them be!" I yelled. They walked away slowly.

The big dude glared at Ben. And left. Limping.

"Ben?" I said again.

He opened his eyes. And smiled at me.

"What a rush" He sighed.

What a rush?!?!

"If you hadn't been beat up I would beat you right now!" I screamed at him.

He stared at me. Shock.

"You just come to this school. And your already in a fight!" I went on.

He still stared.

"Why?!" I asked.

"I don't know" He murmured.

I sighed and laid down next to him. Examining his head.

"I need to take you to the nurses office" I told him. Looking at the gash.

"I'm fine"

"No your not. Come on. I'll help you"

"Fine"

I wrapped my arm around his waist and he hobbled all the way to the nurses office. I sat in the cold metal chair while she patched him up nicely. He cleaned his dirty face in the sink. And limped over next to me.

"I'm gonna live" He laughed.

I frowned. He wasn't taking this seriously.

"What?"

"Your supposed to be changing Ben. Your fighting again" I muttered.

He thought about it. And nodded.

We headed out of the room and to the cars. I might be driving. Gulp!

Lauren walked by me and Ben. Then stopped.

"I saw the fight. Pretty sexy" She smiled at him. And touched his cheek. He pulled away and nodded.

I was disgusted. I jumped in the driver's seat of Ben's car and put my seatbelt on.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm going to drive" Obviously!

"When was the last time you drove?"

I thought about. "Last year"

He didn't trust me.

"You pick fights. Runaway. Steal. And you wont get in the car with me?" I asked appalled.

He got in quickly. I smiled. And started the truck with the keys he handed me.

"Buckle up" I smiled. And put it in reverse.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like it ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 1 30
Lily is a stunning girl, who was abused by her father, was confused between three different boys but in the end everything worked out...or so she tho...
17.9K 583 32
Lily has had almost unbelievably bad luck in love, She never could've imagined the things she would go though. She is reliving it all as she shares h...
13 0 1
A troubled teenage boy is struggling with his personal life and growing up. Until a girl comes a long and tries to change that.
77 35 32
Lily is the most unluckiest girl in the world every time when she thinks her luck is turning around it just keeps getting worse and worse. The only t...