Snatched {BDSM}

By TairBlossoms

If you behave I will reward you, but if you misbehave I will punish you. For my pleasure!" He purred the last... More

Snatched- Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter- 2
Chapter 2.2
Chapter -3
Chapter- 4 Part 1
Chapter 4 part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter 19
~~Update~~ ¶

Chapter-7

7.7K 107 8
By TairBlossoms

(Pic of Zack)

I looked from Mia to Master's back. I feeling the tension rise. How could I be falling for a man, let a lone one I've known for three months. How can I turn on Mia, she's always been there for me and here I am falling for a fucking vampie.

But we have been visiting this magical place. Hysical Myscial or something like that. Where everything is alive. Fishes can greet you and little bugs are actually little people with wings.

Why is my life so fucked up?

I look at Mia as I take her hand. "No matter how you feel, I will always be yours. Even if I belong to him."

"That's what you say, but I see the way you look at him." She cries.

"And how is that?"

"The same way you look at me!" She looks as though her whole world was crashing at her feet. My heart started to ache with pain I haven't felt since I was ten. "At least the way you use to look at me." I walk over giving her a hug. Knowing words couldn't explain the pain I felt, the guilt, the saddness. "Hugs can't heal everything remember that."

She pulled away and walked out the room.

"Well maybe not everything." I say sitting down and picked at my food. "Its not your fault, we all fall in love. Even when we already have someone to love us." Kelly understood so well. I wonder did this known fact come from Master and Zack.

We finish eating then headed downstairs to get ready for Masters meeting. I walk into the room and Mia is no where to be found. 'I guess she needs time to breath' I think as I walk to the shower.

♚ ♔ Devin POV ♔ ♚

Mia walks out the dining room. I grab her arm an pull her into the sitting room. "Listen, and you listen well, Gia is mine. I was nice enough to buy you for a hefty price. But you will not keep hurting her, so she'll be depended upon you. You don't have to protect her from me, I'll take good care of her." I yell.

"No your just going to hurt her. Because when you buy a new toy she'll be old news." She looked at me with so much hatred.

I turned and started walking up the stairs. "You'll learn one way or another." I walk into my room and found a black suit. I swear that girl is going to make me hurt her. And I really don't want to, but I need to teach her a lesson now.

I turn on the hot water, then looked at myself in the mirror. I saw tan skin on top of muscles. Everything the ladies ask for, but never really got. I shower and dress quickly, knowing I had a twenty page report to write up.

♡ ♥ Gia POV ♥ ♡

I got out of the shower, the steam was so thick I couldn't see myself in the mirror as I brush my teeth. I grab the lotion and begin rubbing it all over my body, lingering at my breast. Rough but slightly soft hands join mine moving in a circle motion. "Mmm..." leaves my lip as fingers find my ciltors. "Oh how I want you!" Master's voice purred. My body responded instantly becoming wet for him. "We are suppose to be leaving, but a few minutes late won't be so bad, right?"

I answer by dropping to my kneels and undoing his dress pants. "Such a bad girl." I take him in my mouth, relaxing so I can swallow his big long length. Moving my head back and forth, until he's rock hard. He sets me on the counter with my legs wide open just waiting for the pleasure to come.

He looks me square in the eyes as he pushes in my tight... I'm lost as a slap hits my ass. "I want to see your eyes." I obey opening my eye and grinding my hips closer, wrapping my arms around him. Hanging on as his pace quicken and hardens. I blush at the sound of how wet I was. "Devinnn..." I moan as my body responds to him.

"Cum for me baby!" Master say as he kisses my neck, until he finds a vein. Biting down creating a world of pleasure, I cum cursing his name. He pulls me down and bends me over. Slowly pushing his way into my ass, god why did everyone love my ass? He fuck me hard until he cums.

Master pulls us back onto the wall, heavy panting fills the room. I turn my head toward him and slowly began my lips to his, and to my surprise he didn't stop me. Heated passion fill me, he turns me around and deepen the kiss. I felt safe in his arms, like a home I always dreamed of. I almost had with... Mia.

I quickly pull away, thinking of how wrong this was. "Sorry." I say picking up my towel.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, I felt the passion too." He smiles pulling me back into his arms.

"Its not right, can't you see we're hurting Mia!" I yell losing control of my emotions.

"Its not about Mia, its about us. Your feelings for me and mine for you." He says I move away from him, as he refuses to let go of my hand.

"Why...?" A whisper makes me turn my head. And there stood Mia crying while holding her heart.

How long had she been standing there? How much had she seen? How much had she heard? "Mia its not what it looks like, I..." Mia interrupted me.

"Just fucking him, right?" She paused and stared at him with so much hate. "Just don't be all heart broken when you are replaced. Don't forget how he treats Eva. Once he loved her too, but you! Someone younger, newer, kinkier came to play. I'll be moving in the other room, we both need time to see where we stand."

"Mia don't be like that. You know I love you!"

"That's not the question we're all asking. Its who are you in love with? I know you love me. But I think your falling in love with someone else."

"Is there a problem with that?" Master ask. Mia says nothing more just walk out the bathroom, and started grabbing her stuff.

"What are you doing?" I say trying to hold back tears. Walking over to her pulling on the clothes. "You aren't leaving this room. Stop!"

We start pulling on a dress. I'm yelling for her to let go, as Kelly and Lindsey rush into the room. "What's going on?"

"Girls stop this now, we are a family. And you two are lovers, so why are you fighting." Kelly says pulling the dress away from us. I fall to my kneels crying, I can take rejecting from anyone at all but not Mia. She is my rock.

"Gia its going to be okay, Mia what's wrong with her?"

"I don't have a penis attached to me or fangs." She says.

"How could you think that I've never wanted a MAN!" I scream through my tears.

"Until now, all he had to do was hit the g-spot and now your in love. How clique." Kelly starts talking as does Lindsey, when Bruno walks in. I cry louder as Mia throws her clothes and supplies on the floor. Eva stands at the door with a wicked smile on her face. As if awaken from sleep, Master's eyes pop to life. He walks from the bathroom and pulls me from the floor.

"Everyone quiet." He says so calm and quiet I didn't really know if he had spoke as my head laid against his shoulder. "Mia since you what to go against the family and hurt Gia you are banished from this house. You will be in the cage, be happy there's a few week before winter."

Kelly, Lindsey, Eva, and even Bruno gasped. What was the cage? Would it be safe for her? Is it heated, the weather is sure to get cold? "But..."

"No more talking girls get dress now, I'll be waiting upstairs. Bruno take her there as soon as we leave." He kissed the side of my head pulling Kelly an Lindsey into the hug. "Say your goodbyes, girls."

"But Devin...."

"Yes, I know. Get dress now!" He walked from the room leaving us to stare at one another. Everyone gave Mia a hug and left the room. "I'm so so sorry. Please don't be mad at me!"

"I'll try, while I rot away in a cage!" Bruno walks to Mia and directs her out the room. I walk back into the bathroom an jump in the shower bathing away master's scent. I get out an lotion my body then put on my clothes. Kelly walks in but says nothing, just starts flat ironing my hair. I apply my make up knowing there wasn't much I could do about my puffy red eyes.

"Put two drops in each eye." Kelly hands me eye drops. "There you look perfect except for this frown you can't let leave this room." I look at her as if she were crazy. How could I not frown at a time like this. She pulls me onto the bedroom where the clothes still lay on the floor. "You know I've been here since the beginning right. I know you are upset over Mia. But you have to understand, he bought you two together but for complete different things."

"Lindsey, You and I can call him by his name, because he has love for us. Eva was a sex toy who's getting old, and will be sold as a sex bond then at blood bank. And if she has good organs she may become a organ donor. He will turn me some time this month or next. And give me to Zack so we can start a family. And later Lindsey to Peter, the sooner you learn to handle the house and his life the sooner, we'll all be happy. In this world if you play your cards right, you might can have your cake and eat it too! Now let's go before he has a fit." Kelly stands and hugs me while we walk upstairs to Devin.

"Aww, I thought I'd have to come for you." He moves in between us.

They made small talk until we arrived at the tallest building here by far. It was a skyscraper that seem to modern for the builds around it. Silver shines from the building as the black seem to make it.... I don't know, demonic?

"Now, Gia when we go inside only spoke when spoken to. Don't look anyone in there eyes stay close to me or Kelly. They don't know who you belong to and may think you lunch. Come." He steps out the limo looking like a king.

Everyone seem to slow there pace and take a longer look. Kelly got out first wearing a white two piece suit with white gloves and her long brown hair down her back. I followed with my two piece that matched her but mine was more cream or pearl white. My firer red hair smooth down my back. God we could be twins, light and dark.

He begin to walk up a million and one stairs. Kelly held my hand and begin to walk when he was about three or four steps ahead. Bruno closes the door and leans against it. "Walk confident, they can smell fear." She lifts my head and stands a few inches behind Master.

"Hello, welcome to The..." he interrupted the pretty blonde.

"I know its my company. But I love the way you greeted me. I have a meeting with Walter. Has he arrived?"

She turned a bright shade red, "Mr. Robinson is in your conference room." Her voice was shaking.

"Thank you." He began walking than stop and looked at her. "Where's Cindy?"

"She's just had her son and...." He turns grabbing my hand in the process. We walk to an elevator, riding to the 35 floor. Men got on and off eye-ing me and Kelly, but the woman just glared like we came for there jobs or man. We finally got made it to the floor and Devin walks to a office with his name on it. A long black grain wood desk sat facing away from the glass wall. Books laid upon the wall in a build in shelf. A wide comfortable sofa competed the room.

"You girls stay in here okay." He says and walks out.

Kelly sits on the sofa and pulls me down when I remain standing. "Now tell me what's going on with you three?" She looks at me with her grey eye looking through me.

"I.. don't.. know! I love Mia more than anyone, I know. But Devin... he's different. He doesn't baby me, or treat like I'm a fraglie doll. Mia will never forgive me and I don't blame her. I chose him over her, are at least it looks that way." I pause looking out the wall of glass. "A man has never taking me, or as he say make sweet passionate love to me. It was so foreign to me, the passion I've shared with Mia never felt like that. That's what hurts the most." I lay my head on her shoulder as she rubs my back until I fall into a deep sleep.

♚ ♕ Devin POV. ♔ ♚

I walk into my office two hours later to find Gia sleeping on the sofa. Kelly stood looking out the window. "You know your tearing her away from the only family she has?" Kelly says softly.

"She's different an I won't end up like my father. To afraid of what people would say then follow his heart. He loved my mother more than life its self. But when his wife of the month said something about it at a function. He had to choose between his way of life and my mother. He chose wrong, only letting her live long enough to get me life. He kissed her confession his love, before draining her dry." The pain started to rise as I in vision my father taking my mothers life.

"He could have sold her to a friend." Kelly wraps her small figure around me. Tears lay at bay in her beautiful eyes.

"She would have been torture, and he never wanted her to suffer. He protected her since she was fourteen. It was only right to set her free, she gave him the one thing he always wanted. The one he never new he carved."

"I'm sorry." Kelly was always there when I needed her. And even at a time like this my penis wants to be served. I bend an kiss her, oh how I'm going to miss her. "Devin..." The power I had over her was my undoing. "Please..." She purrs as if we both now this scandals rendezvous.

I pushing her against the desk sliding her body along until we reach the door that leads to the bath room. When she pulls away.

"Kelly what's wrong, you love streamy sex in the office."

"That was before. WE fell in love! Before my heart ached for Zach. Before you ached for Gia. I was taught to be faithful. We both know this is wrong. I can't do this to Gia and neither can you Devin."

"Kelly... why did you have to go say something. I just wanted you one last time."

"You will, Love."

I sigh as I walk to my desk. Looking through the a draw until I find folder that says (Slave Documents). I look over every pieces of paper, making sure she had everything she needed. "Well I guess this is good bye. I love you with all my heart and I wish you well! Zack's outside waiting for you, I won't keep you from your happy ending." She walks over to me, looks at the paper and starts to glow.

"Thank you, Devin. I can never repay you for this!" She hugs him.

"No, it is I who can never repay you for the years I have taken. May god forgive me." Gia sits up looking lost. Kelly runs to Gia and scream the good news.

"I'm going to miss you! Your like the mother I never had but always wanted."

"Aww I'm going to miss all of my children?" They laugh and walk toward the door.

Vote Comment Share Follow

@TairBlossoms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 70 43
*If you haven't read my weakest point pleasing my master then this story will not make sense. I suggest reading that one first* Olivia agreed to marr...
6.3K 102 30
He hit my ass before gripping it and kissing me passionately, I moaned into his mouth and he gripped my chin between his fingers. His hand went down...
103 2 7
"Will it work," his voice whispering in her ear. "It'll work perfectly," she cleared her bewildered throat, "I've been dreaming of affording the f...
12.2M 368K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...