Enticing Him

By vovnix

[Warning! This story includes extreme mature content, MUST FAN TO READ AS MOST CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE. >>... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

298K 4K 371
By vovnix

Chapter four:

This is dedicated to JessicaMarie24. I love when people show that they’re eager for more of my stories and JessicaMarie24 had me excited to write more =D

******************************************************************************

[Sasha’s POV]

It was the beginning of a new week. Hell week to be exact.

I rolled over to my side and watched the morning sunlight lazily grow brighter every minute through the blinds. I sighed, for once in my life I didn’t feel like working. I’d had the most magical weekend and I could definitely feel it in my muscles.

Jake slept over after our uh... coffee, and I was ecstatic that nothing was awkward. He was a beautiful sight to see first thing in the morning and definitely better to feel as well. We had sex twice more before our breakfast then he finally pried himself away from me to head back home. I sighed. My bed felt much too cold and big without him.

My thoughts headed back to work again. Damnit. Hell week was our busiest week of the year and no doubt with business booming that this week would be our busiest yet. There would be meetings to attend, papers to file and write out and ergh, I didn’t even want to think of it.

I rolled myself out of bed and stretched my stiff muscles and headed to the shower.

I walked out of the elevator, wearing white slacks and a black silk sleeveless with a slight ruffle around the neckline and my white blazer. It was unusually cold for this time of year and was forecasted to stay that way. It was like the seasons were merging into one and were saying ‘to hell with normal seasonal weather, let’s fuck shit up’!

I bought Starbucks for myself and Jake so I left his on his desk and started on with my day.

***

“Urgh! Talk about living through hell!” I complained to Jake as we finally finished Hell Week

“Tell me about it” he grumbled rubbing a rough hand over his tired face, “I need a vacation. Or at least get the hell away from this office. “

I agreed but felt a little disheartened. We’d become so close ever since he agreed to my experiment. I haven’t even been able to start it!

“I know, how about you and I go to my private island next week? A whole week of nothing but sunshine and bikinis” he winked at me eyeing my body. I shivered at the darkening of his eyes.

“I don’t know” I pretended to think about it, “I’m not sure you’d suit a bikini all that well, despite how amazing your body is” he laughed and shook his head. “I’d love to go with you, so long as my boss says it’s all right to go”

“Hmm, I’m sure your boss will let it slide this time. You’ve been working very hard, it’s time you relax and be a little naughty” he replied winking at me.

***

I was too excited!

T only times I’d been overseas were for business and now here I was on my way to the airport to board Jake’s private jet.

I’d dressed in a simple short white summer dress that showed my cleavage nicely and white sandals. Since it was still a bit chilly I had a yellow wrap around me shoulders. The cab stopped outside the airport and helped me with my baggage; I tipped him and rolled my luggage inside to meet with Jake.

“You know, you should’ve accepted the car I wanted to send you so you didn’t need a cab.” I heard a deep masculine voice whisper in my ear.

“I’m no spoilt brat like some hunky billionaires.” I joked.

He laughed and took the luggage from me. We were able to bypass everyone and all lines and headed straight for his private jet. In no time we were pulling out and starting to ascend.

“Mmm, I love the feeling when the plane takes off. Landing, however, is a totally different situation.” I said closing my eyes and revelling in the tingly feeling in my stomach from the take off. Jake didn’t say anything so I peeked through my eyes and sneaked a look at him. It wasn’t missed because he was staring openly at me not saying a word.

“Is everything ok, Jake?” I asked.

“You’re so beautiful, Sasha. I still get shocked whenever I see you out of your business outfits. I love this chilled and relaxed Sasha. It definitely suits your personality.” I blushed at his sudden compliments and smiled.

“Thank you Jake, that’s incredibly sweet of you.”

For the next half hour we spoke about anything besides work, we wanted nothing to do with work so we avoided the subject like the plague. An idea hit me.

“So Jake, I was thinking since we’ll be relaxing from work for the next week that it’d be the perfect time to kick-start my experiment.” I smiled coyly and I could see the cogs in his working in his head about what I meant.

“I think that’s an excellent idea” he agreed a smirk sliding onto his face.

“Good.” Then without a word I stood up and straddled him on his seat.

“Holy shit, I didn’t you meant now.” He cried startled.

“One of the most popular fantasies is having sex in a plane midair, you know, to be a part of the mile high club.” I mumbled while bending forward and gently biting his earlobe. My ears were greeted with a low moan and I felt him shift lower in his seat so that his growing bulge was nudging my thigh.

“Have you ever had sex in a plane before Jake?” I whispered as I peppered kisses down his neck and licked his Adams apple. I felt it bobble up and down as he swallowed.

“Uh, no...” was the response I got out of him. I smiled against his skin.

“Well then, I guess I’ll have to introduce you to the mile high club.”

 Smashed my lips against his and his mouth opened allowing my tongue to caress his tongue in a passionate dance. His moan vibrated down my throat and reached my core making it tighten in excitement.

I began rubbing my core against his now hard bulge and damn did I miss it! I grabbed his hand and tangled it in my hair, which I left down after remembering that he loved it, and whispered huskily in his ear.

“Show me what you want.”

[Jake’s POV]

Oh shit! This woman is making my fantasy come true. I never really thought of myself as having a fantasy but with her on my lap and telling me to do exactly what I loved doing was seriously sexy.

I tightened my grip on her hair and pulled it roughly back but not enough to hurt her. Her slender neck was opened to me so I bent forward to lick from her collarbone up to her jaw. I opened my legs wider and she slipped down to her knees dragging her breasts down my chests and rubbed it against my groin. Fuck me!

She unzipped my jeans and kissed my erection through my boxers. It twitched at her touch and I needed more. She pulled my boxers down and began playing with my dick. She toyed with it, experimenting with stroking with one and two hands then switching to stroking and caressing my balls.

“Sasha!” I warned her, she knew what she was doing to me. I was harder than a steel pole and she hadn’t taken me into her mouth yet.

“Show me” was all she said staring deep into my eyes. I guided her mouth to the tip of my throbbing erection and a pearl moisture appeared.

“Lick it baby” I instructed her.

She obliged and swirled her tongue over the glistening tip and. Her mouth was hot and wet and I was dying for more!

“Now stroke my dick with your tongue and savour it” I’d never instructed a woman before and even though Sasha was unbelievable at giving head, instructing her felt erotic and was so hot.

She slowly brought the head into her mouth and sucked slightly, with my hand in her hair I pumped her mouth to a steady rhythm and I couldn’t even explain how amazing it felt. I was throbbing inside her mouth and her moaning was sending vibrations throughout my body and I was so close to blowing.

“Do you like it baby?” I gasped. She mumbled an ‘uh huh’ and she began taking control. She pumped her mouth and stroked her hands over my entire erection.

“Oh shit! Baby, I’m going to come.” I warned her and tried to pry her mouth away. She wouldn’t have any of that and opened her eyes staring straight into mine holding them as she sucked me. The connection between us was intensified and I threw my head back and orgasmed.

She sucked it all in and a few moments later she was kissing her way up my body to peck my lips.

“Holy shit baby girl!” I gasped, my chest heaving up and down, “That was... amazing!!”

She winked and circled her finger around the head of my dick again and I moaned.

“You know, that doesn’t really count as the mile high club.” I joked.

“Oh we’re not done yet...” She stood up and continued with slowly slipping her straps off and letting the dress fall down her sexy body. She was standing there in her strapless white bra and white lace thong and a twirl. “You like?”

I nodded with my mouth open and I must’ve looked like an idiot because she giggled and closed my mouth with a finger. Her eyes dared me to follow her as she walked towards the room at the back of the plane and she unclasped her bra letting it fall and leave her tong clad ass and bare back on display.

She entered the room and closed the door slightly letting me hear the springs of the queen bed bear her weight. What the fuck? What the hell am I still doing here?! I stood and nearly fell as I rushed to the room with my jeans and boxers still leaving my growing manhood for show.

The view that welcomed me was a man’s wet dream.

She was lying on her back on the bed her full breasts on display as she pinched her nipples and rubbed the lace that covered her pussy. Holy hell!! I shook myself out my trance and scolded myself for acting like a teenager who’d never seen a naked woman before.

I strolled forward until I reached the bed and circled my hands around her ankles before stroking it up her legs.

“Well Captain, I think it’s about time I give you your wings for the mile high club” she said huskily.

I smiled and shook my head, “Not yet.”

I trailed my hands up her calves, behind her knees and rubbed her quivering thighs. I could smell her scent and it was driving me mad. It was like all my primal urges were rising and I needed to take her, to brand her. To make her mine.

I slid two fingers in her wet core and she arched her back moaning. I pumped my fingers and crawled up to her kissing her lips inhaling all the hormones she was releasing. She lost it and next thing I knew she was tearing at my t-shirt, pulling it above my head and using her feet to kick my jeans and boxers down. That was so God damn sexy!

“Fuck me, Jake! Fuck me nice and hard. Make me explode, I want you so bad!” She cried and it was my undoing. I wanted to bury my face in her pussy and taste her til she exploded but we both couldn’t wait!

I rubbed the head of my cock around her soaking pussy and tore her lace thong off, woops I guess she can’t use them anymore. Her heat was seeping into me and I pushed into her so slowly she was whimpering. She grabbed my ass and pulled me to her tightly I lost my breath momentarily. Dam, I don’t think I could ever get over how amazing she felt around me.

“You’re tight Sasha, God you feel a so good” Then I was gone. I thrust into her over and over stroking my erection against her inner walls and relishing her moans and cries of pleasure. Her walls tightened around my cock and milked me for all I had. We climaxed at the same time and I collapsed on top of her gasping for breath. It was a few minutes before either of us spoke.

“Welcome to the mile high club Jake” She smiled. I laughed and kissed her lips.

“Glad to be here.”

The plane shook and the wind outside hit the plane. All of a sudden the plane tilted and we rolled off the bed, I rolled so I could take most of the impact and held her close. We waited for the shaking to pass I helped her up.

“Sorry about that Sir and Mam, there was a bit of turbulence but that should be all of it for now. It might be best to fasten your seat belts, arrival will be in twenty minutes.” The pilot’s voice announced over the speakers

We burst out laughing and began getting dressed. My mind wondered to her body when I remembered that she won’t be wearing underneath her dress. Don’t even go there Jake.

We got seated and she threw a coy smile and a wink before buckling herself in.

In no time at all the plane was descending and I looked outside the window at the beautiful view below us. The tropical island was surrounded by sparkling clear blue water, fading from clear to dark blue. Dolphins and whales and other such marine animals were visible and I couldn’t wait to see them up close.

As the wheels touched ground and the doors opened up I took a deep breath in and inhaled the warm air that smelled vaguely of palm trees and sea salt. Jake took hold of my elbow and we made our way to his summer house.

I smiled. Let the experiment officially begin.

********************************************************************************

A/N

Woohoo, I wrote this all today and uploading today as well. I would love some love to show appreciation for it (maybe? yes?) So basically now the next chappy onwards will be Sasha starting her experiment... reow!

Oh, if anyone has any fantasies or crazy sex ideas I’d love to hear from you so that maybe I can incorporate them into the story. Pervs unite haha.

Vote/comment/fan

Nix <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 110 9
Story I wrote awhile ago about a girl who has to choose between two guys. One being a famous hot superstar and the other her boyfriend whom she loves...
393K 7.6K 22
Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his lips on mine as he continued easing in...
2.8M 69.5K 100
18+| COMPLETE✔️ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, ho...