Love on Silent(August Alsina...

By Bossette95

Love can be felt...heard...or even seen..I guess u can say love is complex in many ways.The thug and the good... More

Love on Silent(August Alsina story)
Chapter 1<silent memories>
Chapter 2 <Wats coolin??>
Chapter 3 <Watcha shy fo'>
Chapter 4 <Fear>
Chapter 5 <The meetup part 1>
Chapter 6 <The meetup part 2>
Chapter 7 <Is u down wit me?>
Chapter 8 <Trouble>
Chapter 9 <Sprung>
Chapter 10 <New Thangz>
Chapter 11 <Date Night part 1>
Chapter 12 <Date Night part 2>
Chapter 13 < Keeping it 100 >
Chapter 14 <Uninvited guest>
Chapter 15 <R.O.D.>
Chapter 16 <Beats>
Chapter 17 <Getting it together>
Chapter 18 Anniversary Part 1
Chapter 18 Anniversary part 2
Chapter 19 Fvck yo feelins
Chapter 20 Hell Naw
Chapter 21 Trippin
Chapter 22 No biggie
Chapter 23 Problems
Chapter 24 Naggin
Chapter 25 Goodbye
Authors note
Chapter 26 Secrets
Chapter 27 Help
Chapter 28 Fake
Chapter 29 Feelins
Chapter 30 Tears
Chapter 31 Homie
Chapter 32 Unknown
Chapter 33 On tha Set
Chapter 34 Turn down fo what?
HELLURRRR
Chapter 35 thuggin
Chapter 36 Sorry
Chapter 37 Lies
Chapter 38 Brother
aye cuties!!*notice*
Chapter 39 Tattoo
Chapter 41 makin moves
Notice
Decision
Chapter 42 Make it home
NEW STORY IDEA
Sowwy
Confused cuhhh
Chapter 43 Or nah
Chapter 44 Meet my brotha part 1
Chapter 45 Meet my brother part 2
Chapter 46 The call
MIA
Chapter 47 Introduction
NOT A CHAPTER
stressin cuh
Up in ma feelings
Decision
I swear yall
Chapter 48

Chapter 40 Turn up

30.5K 692 84
By Bossette95

Author's pov
*fast forward*
August remained faithful during his first 2 months on his tour,he still has another month left till he comes home.He called Rae everyday and they still tryna plan their wedding and meet each others family. Rae on the other hand turned more feisty from hanging with her brother cuz he ended up buying a small apartment im Atlanta.Her momma is now living in Oakland and they rekindling their relationship.Rae got 4 more tattoos and even got a Marilyn Monroe peircing.She started dressing more sexier and even started going to clubs with her brother.She still remained faithful no matter what.

Maya is doing great,she finally got her nursing degree and works at a hospital.She works in the pediatrics unit,time to time she thinks about her unborn.Wondering if she should have kept it or not.Kenan and her still call eachother everyday like August & Rae. She just waiting till Kenan will come home so they can go on their date,she still gone keep her secret.

Kenan been holding down August,becoming his DJ and making sure August's attire is good to go for concerts,meet & greets,and radio appearances.Lets just say they making bank. They now touring Houston,Texas.

Donte got bailed out from New York and went back to Atlanta.He finally realized Rae is happy and he ended up falling in love with this girl Nique. He is struggling to get more work for artist as a DJ so as of right now he works at a club called Rayne Nightclub.

*Ace*

Damn cuhh I never thought Atlanta was gone be popping.I left my homie Nipsey back home but he know what is is,im still gone be his right hand man by sending instrumentals too him cuz a nigga loves making music...me tho I don't wanna be a rapper but tha hands behind it.I even stopped slanging and started working at a studio for upcoming artists.

As I was in deep thought, I texted my sis Rae to see if she would want to go with me for Nipseys mixtape release party for tonite.Since he's in town,I wanna surprise Rae,she likes her sum nipsey hussle.

*text convo*

me:yooooooooo big head!!u wanna come wit me to pop sum bottles?I gotta surprise for you :)

LilsisRae: Ummm...I don't get off work till 9 @nite.

Me:You gone make me cry

LilsisRae: thugs don't cry haha

Me:Come on!!

LilsisRae:Aight,imma try n get off early so I can get ready.

Me:Ma nigga haha okay ill pick you up around 10

LilsisRae:kk cuhhh!!

Me:on crip cuhh!!

LilsisRae: lmao okay bye

I laid back in my seat and started bobbin my head to this instrumental I made,it was more west coast but like anybody can work with it.I took my lighter out and lit a blunt,I just need to make my name known,(DJ Boostin').

*Rae*

After talking to my brother,I was sketching out some dresses for my boss, from night club to cocktail dresses.Atleast im getting paid to think and collect materials for these dresses.Im so stressed out and was glad im going out tonite. I don't know how im gone balance coming home late and going to my photoshoot for tomorrow then coming back to finish my sketches.

After countless hours and crumpled paper everywhere I decided to give my boss the best sketches so I can get the hell outta here.So as I walked outta her office,she was pleased and I looked at the time 8:43p.m. Just in time to get ready.

I slipped on my white high waisted jeans and put on my teal crop top.I decided to wear gold everything and I slipped into my nude heels. I took a final look in the mirror and heard a honk.My bum ass brother always be doing that shit.

I grabbed my clutch and ran out,ready to get this night started.I was shocked at his black Mercedes Benz that parked infront of August's gate.

Yesterday,he was driving a Honda accord.

Me:Oh my god,nigga! where did you get this?

Ace:Sis,Nipsey gave me a cut from all the instrumentals I sent him, so for a fat check of $42,000.

Me:Damn

Ace:Don't worry I didn't blow it all on the car,I just put a nice size down payment.

I nodded and opened his door,smells new and glad my brother stopped slanging crack.

Ace got in,and we started driving to this club called Exstacy Club.Once we got out and started walking towards the line,my brother quickly grabbed me and started towards the front of the line.The bouncers looked us up and down till Ace spoke.

Ace:Slauson Boy Ace

Bouncer:Ace of Spades haha here ya go.

After he said that word,the bouncer unclipped the rope and lead us in.Not paying attention to the groans of the people waiting in line.I smiled and we walked in.

It was dark at first but then when the lights cut on,I saw Nipsey Hussles picture from wall to wall.I grabbed onto my brothers arm so tight due to my excitement.

Me:Don't tell me..

Ace:Yes!Surprise *does crip walk*

Me:haha u a foolie bro

Ace embraced me into a hug.

Ace:I wasn't playing when I said I was gonna spoil you.

I smiled and he led me to V.I.P. omgeee I never ever been in V.I.P.

I checked my clothes to make sure im presentable and we approached a tall ass dude with sum braids and a Crenshaw Beanie. my emotions got the best of me

Me:Oh my god that's Nipsey!!

Ace:Aye nigga!This my lil sis I told you bout.

Nipsey:Aye cuhh,she's beautiful.

He took my hand and kissed it.I blushed but Ace cleared his throat.

Ace:Damn crip,she gotta man.

Rae:Yea,but I love your music though.Till tha next marathon haha

Nipsey:Aye I got my number 1 fan haha.Thanks man,I appreciate it cuz a Cali nigga gotta make moves.Thanks to yo brotha who had my back since day 1.feel me?

I nodded and we sat down.Popped bottles and had a good time.Every now and then Ace will leave me but I didn't mind.

I was sipping on sum apple juice & henny till I felt the couch sink in.I looked to my right and saw a nice looking hood guy with a red Crenshaw beanie paired wit a black tee and 501 Levi jeans n chuck taylors.

Me:Hi

Guy:Hey

Me:Not use to the club scene?

Guy:I guess you can say that...im more use to houseparties.

I nodded and sipped some more until he spoke.

Guy:Pretty girl,my name is Clyde.

Me:Im Raelyn,Ace's sister.

Clyde:Oh word?Ace is my nigga,he kept me safe in Crenshaw and told me not to be embarrassed of singing haha

Me:Oh really?You sing?

Clyde:Yea,but a thug like me? people ain't gone like me so I just stayed in Nipseys crew music wise.

Me:Hey if you got it flaunt it right?

I saw him nod and smile.

Clyde:You sound so humble just like Ace,he never told me he had a sister out here.

Me:Long story but im his fam now.

Clyde:That's coo,all tha fam I have is The Slauson Boys.

Me:I was once like that,only had my grandmother and best friend........May I ask what happened?

Clyde:Imma keep it real,cuz that's all I can do....My parents were crack addicts,and my brother got gunned down just cuz he was getting a meal for me and him to eat.That happend like four years ago when I was 18.Since then I just turned to tha homies.

Me:Im sorry for your loss.

Clyde:Don't sweat it,im always smiling no matter what.But i would like to start my career as a singer,don't get that much from Crenshaw....Hey where you from?

Me:Compton

Clyde:Westside right on time

Me:haha yea.

Clyde:You sound so real girl,is it aight I get ya number.....homies and all?

I hesistated and im sure it wouldn't hurt.

I grabbed his phone and entered it in as 'Compton Beauty'

I gave it back to him and he scoffed.

Me:What?

Clyde:Love ya contact name

Me:Shut up,I just don't want ya to forget.

He nodded and lit a blunt.I looked into the crowd to try to find my brother but I couldn't see him.

Clyde:I saw him go to the DJ turntables,over there.

I followed where he pointed and smiled,he was gone show everybody his DJ skills.

Clyde held his hand out and I took it so we can see my brother set off the club.As I was standing against the rail,my phone began to vibrate.I took it out of my clutch and saw August name pop up.The noise began to get louder so I just let it ring.Im sure he will call in the morning like he always does.

Clyde: Yo brother has a gift!

Me:Haha I guess so,he works wonders on that lil laptop he has.

Clyde:Im proud of him

Me:Me too.......so um how long is you guys staying?

Clyde :well 3 days, Nipsey says Atlanta is his second home,prolly the strippers he talking bout.Me I don't like boppers.

Me:Boppers? haha don't like them hoes either.They tryna fuck up my pimpin.

Clyde:You a foolie girl...haha

Me: On tha set cuhh!

Clyde:Damn I like a hood chick!Aye homie wats yo set!

Me:Its called the pretty girl set!wat u reppin?

Clyde:Rolling 60's crip girl...fuck yo set haha

Me:Oh word?*tried to do crip walk*

Clyde:You can't handle that homie!

Me:haha wateva.

Me and Clyde were side to side and stared at the audience who went crazy with the remixes my brother did and then Nipsey ran out to perform some songs. Even Clyde started singing along Nipseys rapping.I was in awe,he had that west coast slang when he sang too.

Me and Clyde talked till the party ended,my brother kept interjecting everytime Clyde would put his hand over my shoulder.I guess for August sake,even tho they havent met.

We walked out the club,along with Ace,Nipsey,and another homeboy.

Nipsey:Aye Ace,no matter where you live,u still gone be a Slauson nigga aight?Imma put you on cuhh cuz you got a gift.

Ace:Always Slauson..im proud of you too.We been boys since diapers and that shit ain't going anywhere.

They were clearly honest drunks,they kept hugging on each other and dapping hands.Me and Clyde separated from them and laughed from a far.

Clyde: They love each other too much! haha

Me:Haha years this is the first time I saw Ace wasted.

Clyde:Shud see him backbone tha day,he would bust out his glock and shit.

He shook his head,I gotta admit he was good looking.I saw ambition in his eyes.He turned back to look at me.

Clyde;What?sumthang on ma face?

Me:Naw...I just see a man with ambition and hunger...you shud take singing very seriously.

Clyde:Uhh I don't know,I just want people to take me seriously.Like I can sing some deep shit.

I nodded and I opened up my arms

Clyde:oh you want a hug?

Me:Yea! we creates a bond a few hours ago.

We hugged and lawd,he smelled so good and his muscles.I needa contain myslef.I guess we been hugging quite awhile till my brother said 'that's my sista nigga'

We broke the hug and grabbed our boys.

Clyde:Im the designated driver tonite.

Me:Me too!! haha but I  ain't that drunk.

Clyde:Ill text you tomorrow girl.

Me:Okay!

I pulled Ace to my side and started walking to his Benz.I shoved him to rje passenger seat and made my way into the driver seat.I took out his keys from his pocket and looked at him.This nigga done fell asleep on me,now how in tha hell im I gone carry him to my crib? ugh

I started his car,im not used to this car at all.We ended up heading home.Stumbling in at 4 in the morning.

The end guys,y'all gone be surprised on what's to come!!

what y'all think?

10 comments/votes

When I mean comments,that shit better be 3 sentences haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 24.2K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
4M 85.3K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
110K 1.4K 45
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
31.7K 1.5K 31
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.