Beastly love(Remus lupin) {CO...

By voldyhasnonosey

{COMPLETED} Megan shadows is no ordinary human, she is a witch. One day she is forced out her old school in... More

NOTE TO READ
The Transfer to hogwarts
Classes
Blind dates
Hogsmead and flying
Detention
The understanding wolf
The kitchens
Full moon
Truth
Polyjuice potion
Tutoring,nightmares and dreamland
Can i say something even crazier! Yes!
The halloween dance
Veritiserum
Revenge and dates
Full moon...again!
Healing
Old friends
Pranks!
Farewell
Truth or dare
Ask away
What to do
Answers
Kidnapped
The hospital Wing
Who was it?
Christmas shopping
Christmas! Part 2
A Happy New Year
Starting with a bang!
Exams
End of the Year
Summer or not?
The Blacks
Meet up
A Pull
Snakes and Burns
Stay and Sources
Mate
Neverending story
Thank you :)

Christmas! Part 1

3.3K 106 70
By voldyhasnonosey

Megan's POV

"Get up!, Get up!"I heard someone shaking me awake

"Leave me alone"I mumbled waving my arms around trying to push them away.

"Why! It's Christmas!"They shouted.

I shoot up and bashed heads with Emma. Rubbing my head I smiled at Emma.

"Why didn't you tell me!"I grinned and jumped out of bed.

"I just did"Emma rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she watched me clambered out of my bed.

I rushed into the bathroom and had a quick wash before grabbing Emma by the arm and pulling her out our dorm,

"Presents!"I gasped and rushed over to the tree where a pile of presents where.

Sirius,James,Peter and Remus were also down sorting through their presents.

"Woah woah woah, guys wait for us, Jeez Eager much!"Emma told them her arms out stretched. They all froze what they were doing.

We are all still in our  pyjamas while we sat in a wonky circle in front of the Christmas tree. We sort the presents into piles, my presents in front of me, obviously. I open a scruffily wrapped present.

My guess it's from Peter. I rip the reindeer wrapping apart and see a sketch pad and some pencils. I'll definitely be busy drawing now.
"Thank you Peter" I say gratefully.
He smiles in reply.

I open 5 more presents and get, a stack of books from Remus, a book of 500 pranks from James, from Sirius a book of jokes, From Freya concealer that matches my face perfectly,I need remember to send her a thank you letter later, and from Emma, a goo slingshot.

A pristinely wrapped present sits in front of me asking to be opened. I unwrap it slowly and see a lovely box of bath bombs sitting on a pile of straw. There's a note attached to the box by a piece of string that says,

Dear Megan,

I'm not good at apologies but I do have to say something, I didn't kidnap you, I swear-

I stop reading there. I know it's from Lily. But I'm still not sure about her, she kidnapped me,why would I forgive her so quickly.

I put it to the side and saw two other presents. The first one was labelled from my parents.
I tore open the green wrapping to reveal a camera.I guess they knew I enjoyed taking loads photos.It was really nice.

I looked at the other present and saw it was from Stacey and Jemma.

Tearing open the paper I laughed at the huge box full of chocolate.That wasn't even going to last a week I knew it.

When I had finished everyone else was also done, with a reasonable amount of presents in front of them and wrapping paper covered the floor that we could no longer see.

"What should we do now?"James asked.

"Dunno"Sirius replied shrugging looking at him.

I stood up to check the weather and squealed excitedly. Snow.

"Snow!"I shouted happily before rushing to get changed the others following quickly behind.

I quickly get dressed into a cream jumper with black patterns all over it,and jet black skinny jeans . I put on my favourite brown boots, quickly tie up the laces. I accessorise with a necklace with a delicate feather charm dangling off it.

I walk into the ensuite bathroom and throw my hair up into a french fishtail plait. It looks alright in the mirror but it doesn't really matter since we're going out in the snow. I put on a small layer of foundation but don't bother with anything else,we are going in snow after all. I throw on a purple scarf and run down to the common room to see everyone either already there and Remus coming down the stairs like me. His eyes looming on me for a few seconds.

"Lets go!" I shout excitedly.

I'm met with a chorus of 'yeah's as I jump down and run out of the common room and almost run into the back of The Fat Lady's picture. I stopped about an inch away from breaking the picture.There was a few sniggers.

Everyone was wrapped up warm as we all ran out onto the beautiful untouched snow,having my new camera with me I snapped some photos.

Everyone had skidded to a stop before they stepped in the blanket of snow,

"What game should we play?"Peter asked.

"How about a snowball fight between two teams?"Remus suggested.

"Yeah!"Emma said happily.

"Well I want Emma on my team"I replied motioning Emma to stand next to me.

"I want Prongs"Sirius replied.

"Remus"I looked to Remus and he made his way over to our group.

"Pete,can come on our team"James said.

Now that we're all in our teams we go to opposite sides of the angelically white field to devise our plans.

"We should attack straight on them." Emma suggests.

"No we should wait for them to attack, then pelt them with snowballs." Remus says thoughtfully.

"Megan what do you think?" I hear Emma saying.

"I think we should have one of us stay and create and protect snowballs, and the other two attack."

"Thats a great idea Megs!" Remus praised.

I felt my face heat up slightly with his complement.

James POV:

I can see Megan, Remus and Emma's lips moving as they brainstorm ideas for their plan. Someone saying my name snaps me back to our conversation.

"Huh?" I ask oblivious to the fact they had just asked me a question. They laugh while Sirius says,

"We asked if you think the plan is a good one."

"What exactly is the plan again?" I ask like I have the memory of a goldfish. Really I usually have quite a good memory.I think.

"The plan is to wait until they attack then throw so many snowballs at them they'll look like Angels." Peter says proudly.

"Perfect. Although it could use some tweaking."

"Like what?" They ask in sync.

"We split up, as in I run straight ahead, Peter runs left and Sirius right, we meet by the entrance of the cave by the black lake. Which is where we'll store our snowballs, then we'll have a supply right by us. Peter can hand is the snowballs while we throw them. That way they'll only have a restricted amount of snowballs while we have all of our right by us." I explain.

"James thats great. So when they run at us they will be led to the cave where we'll start throwing snowballs at them, and win." Sirius praised.

"Exactly." I confirm.

Megan's POV:

We hide behind a glowing pile of snow. We have Remus making the snowballs at a terrific speed, 6 a minute!

We wait for 10 minutes. They still haven't come for us so we decide to go after them. We run over to where they stand in the middle of the frosty field. They all run in different directions so Emma runs after Peter, I run James and Remus runs after Sirius. I see the opposite team running towards the lake.

James' POV:

We run to the cave, adrenaline pulsing through my veins. Peter runs further so he can get into the cave. He starts passing snowballs to us. I get into position, my right hand; my throwing hand, raised above my head and my shoulder brought back in overarm throw. I see Sirius in the same position.

My glasses askew, I start throwing everywhere, hitting a few other people who were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. The Ravenclaw gave me a death stare when I got snow on their books, Gryffindors and Slytherins looking at me with amusement, and Hufflepuffs just throw more snow at me, I duck, but damn, they have a good throw.

I suddenly see Emma, Megan and Remus charging at us, we were just as quick and I start to pelt them with snowballs, sirius doing the same. They seem to be going over to the side of them. Huh? Then as they come closer I see Emma with her wand out. WHAT! We didn't say they could use magic!

Megan's POV:

We realised that we we're going to fall right into their trap. So we thought, and came up with nothing. We thought some more, still nothing. We thought even more and came up with: they didn't say we couldn't use magic.

We walk over to them with Emma putting a protective shield over us all and Remus and I using our wands to aim the snowballs.

I get James while he's staring at us with a look of shock and 'why didn't I think of that' written all over his face. We then get Sirius right where the sun doesn't shine and he crumpled down in pain. Peter was in the cave, we could tell by the small chubby hand sticking out and the look of despair on James and Sirius' faces when they tell him they've been hit.

Peter then comes out with a handful of snowballs and starts throwing them at us. We told Emma to bring down the protective shield because we didn't need it anymore.

Somehow he gets Remus in the chest and Emma right in her face. Its just me versus Peter now.
I flick my wrist indicating for the snowballs to shoot out to Peter. He narrowly dodges them. I swish my wand again, and again, and again and nothing happens,I guess it's muggle style now.

I put my arm into an overarm throw position and start throwing snowballs here, there and everywhere. Peter does the same.

---

After getting warmed up we all headed down to the great hall where the Christmas dinner was being served. Everyone took a seat.
Emma and Remus next to me Me and Sirius beside Remus and then James and Peter opposite us The food all appeared and everyone in the great hall looked at the food in awe before piling their plates high.I grabbed a bit of everything smothering it all in Gravy. Yum!

"How can you like gravy?"Emma asked.

"What?It's nice!"I answered.

Emma just shook her head is disgust.

Charlie slid down,"Merry Christmas guys"She smiled.

"Merry Christmas"I smiled back putting a potato in my mouth.

"I would stay and chat but I gotta get back to my friends"Charlie replied before quickly sliding back to Lily and the others.

I shove a piece of broccoli in my mouth. The gravy makes it a million times better. It just adds much more flavour. I munch on a few more potatoes before moving onto the Yorkshire puddings. My favourite. Especially with gravy. I savour the taste and wash it down with some pumpkin juice.

I try to start a conversation.

"So what did your parents get you for Christmas?" I ask to no-one in particular.

Remus answers first.
"I got chocolate and wolfsbane for a joke."

"I got more parchment and a family heirloom quill." Emma tells us.

"I got a fart pillow." James answers,"definitely going to be using it"he smiled widely.

"I got a toothpick and a card that says:' you should've been in Slytherin. We're so disappointed in you"Sirius recalls ,"But it's better than last years ' you're a disgrace to the Black family, a dent in our reputation. You're lucky we haven't disowned you.'" Sirius shrugs.

I pull a sad, shocked face. Who gives a 15 year old a card like that.

"But then I got comics from James' parents so it's all good" He adds once he sees our faces. They must've looked horrendous.

"I got lots of sweets and pranks"Peter speaks up trying to lighten up the mood slightly.

"Cool"I smile just as everyone else finish up eating.

People start to leave the great hall.,"What do you guys wanna do now?"James asked everyone, hoping for a reply.

"We could always steal some firewhiskey from the kitchens"Sirius suggested.

"Awesome let's do that!"Emma said excitedly.

So off we went to the kitchens to get firewhiskey...what could possibly go wrong.

——
{Re-Written 1st October 2021}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 209 17
Nicholas Steele was quiet, a young 15 year old wizard attending Hogwarts, nothing out of the ordinary. Or at least, that's what everyone else though...
865K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
7.8K 260 16
Alexis Rose was in her fifth year at Hogwarts. She struggled to be happy, How could she be when nobody liked her. She was bullied and abused at home...
39.8K 1.3K 29
"So if its words that you are looking for McKinnon, I am fluently gifted with the art of speaking. But I'd much rather spend every day showing you ex...