Christmas! Part 2

Megan's POV

We get to the painting and tickle the pear, it laughs. I didn't know fruit laughed, does it feel emotions too? I am literally questioning fruit. That is what my life has come to now.

We walk inside, we meaning James, Sirius, Peter, Remus, Emma and I. I see the house-elves, some baking, some pouring drinks and some taking a break. Hey, if humans can't work 24/7 then why should house-elves.

"Mr Potter, Mr Black, Mr Lupin and Mr Pettigrew, I see you have brought friends." A house elf says pointing to Emma and I.

"Yes Blitzy, can we have 6 firewhiskeys please." James asks addressing the house-elf; Blitzy.

"Are you sure Mr Potter, firewhiskey can be dangerous, I mean when you go back up to you common rooms, someone might find out." The house- elf stresses

"We're sure, Blitzy." James assures looking at all of us with a look that says right?
I nod, along with everyone else.

"I'll be back with the drinks." Blitzy says before walking away.

"Are we going back to the common room?"I asked

"If you want to"James shrugged as Blitzy came back with a bottle for each of them.
Sirius and Remus grabbed them.

"Thanks"we chorused

"Let's go"Emma smiled.

Peter opened the door as we made our way into the hallway. It was around 5pm and the sun was already setting.

We all walked back to the Gryffindor common room."Fairy lights"Remus answered.

"Merry christmas"The fat lady smiled and the door swung open.

The common room once again was empty.

I sat down on the sofa and the others following.

Remus sat beside me and I couldn't help but get butterflies in my stomach like the first time.

•- Flashback-•

I sit up crying on the common room sofas. Remus was dead, dead! I dive up panting, damn nightmares really take up all your energy.

I see Remus in front of me with a concerned. Wait Remus! He's alive?

While I basically pour out my heart and soul to Remus, telling him about the dream I come to see that he is staring rather intensely at my lips. He leans in, so do I. I feel electric sparks all throughout my body. Our lips move in sync.

•-Flashback ended-•

"Right let's play a game!"Sirius smiled as everyone got comfy.

"What game?"Remus asked.

"Not sure"Peter shrugged.

"Maybe....nah"James thought.

"Truth or dare!"Emma smiled.

"EVERYONE IN A CIRCLE!" James shouted.
We obediently sat down on the carpet.

"The rules are simple, choose either truth or dare, if you don't want to do the dare or answer the truth then you take off an article of clothing and a gulp of fire whiskey." Sirius explains.

"First one naked loses!" He adds making our faces look more horrific.
Is he already drunk?

"I'M FIRST!" Peter shouted.

A murmur of 'okay's and 'whatever's went around the circle.

"Okay my first victim is..." Peter pauses for suspense. "Remus. Truth or dare?" He asks in a deadly tone.