Stay and Sources

Megan's POV

It was the weekend when Sirius left and he had returned Sunday evening.

We were all sitting around the Gryffindor fire, Remus and I were on the sofa legs tangled as we both leant on the arm rests reading our books.
Lily was currently playing chess against Peter whilst Freya was cheering Peter on and James supporting Lily.

After finding out Emma had ratted us out to our families I was more on edge than ever. I didn't even bother facing my parents I had sent a letter earlier to them. I didn't want to have to travel all the way to argue when I could get my point across in a letter.

Dear Mum and Dad,

I don't even know how to begin this letter except for the fact I can't believe you tried to sell me out and make me marry Sirius. You knew I was in a relationship with Remus, you know I love him. I am not about to drop him to be eloped with one of my close friends. Besides Sirius is very much in love with someone else. I can't believe you would care about me when I had lycanthropy but when Sirius was brought into it you acted as if my furry problem was disgusting, despite my boyfriend having the same troubles. You don't even love me anymore that much is true. Don't bother replying. I'll come and collect my stuff at some point but I'm never coming back after that. I don't want to see your faces after that.

From your
No longer Daughter.

I was yet to receive a reply from them so I can only imagine they disowned me. That's fine with me as I know Lily will happily let me stay at hers, same with Freya.

As I turned the page for the next page in my book Sirius came rushing into the common room. He wasn't exactly rushing as he was dragging a large suitcase with him.
He looked over to us and smiled. "I did it"

It soon clicked that he meant that he finally got away from his parents. Freya was the first person to rush over to the big and wrap him in a big hug and kiss him all over his face. His face became red.

"No way! Sirius is blushing!!" James laughed.

We all burst out with laughter. Sirius had never blushed that much before, I guess Freya really did have an effect on him. As Freya finally moved away I gave Sirius a right hug.
"I did it as well" I smiled and said to him.

I felt the boy tighten his hug. We were free.

"I already owled my parents and they responded saying they happily will let you live with us mate " James hugged Sirius tightly and it wasn't long before we all piled together in one big group hug.

After we all pulled away Sirius quickly, well more like slowly, dragged his suitcase upstairs. Honestly don't know why he didn't just use the levitation charm.

I finished up the chapter of my book and Remus also put down his book and dragged me over to him to cuddle. I was sat in between his legs whilst my head was on his chest.

"Megs you want to go on a date tomorrow?" Remus smiled at me.

I turned and smiled back, "sure!" I kissed him gently I quickly pulled back despite me wanting to continue.
"Tomorrow? Around 11?" Remus suggested.

I nodded and turned back around and got comfy once again. Finally something to look forward to.

The next day I was awake at 8:30 and Lily was already up. I felt a bit ill but quickly remembered there was a full moon tonight and so that was probably the reason.
"Finally!! Come on! You need to get ready!" She pulled me out of my bed causing me to land on the ground hard.