Snakes and Burns

Megan's POV

It was a Wednesday morning and I begrudgingly got out of my bed to get ready for lessons. Lily and Freya were already up and half done with getting ready. Lily doing her hair and Freya putting on her robe.

"Wow thanks for waking me up" I rolled my eyes joking as I sat up.

"Oops sorry, I was going to and then I forgot" Freya explained as she grabbed her bags, "I'm off to meet Sirius bye!" She quickly left.

Rolling my eyes I got up and started to get changed into my uniform and robes, thank god I had a shower last night.

"Maybe we can skip today" I grumbled as Lily and I walked down into the common room.

The marauders were all there besides Sirius who had left with Freya a few minutes earlier.

"Morning" James grumbled.

Remus looked up from his book and kissed my cheek as I had walked over to him. Placing his book away he took my hand and we began walking down the moving stairs to the great hall to grab some breakfast.

"I'm really craving toast" I began as we were stuck on a moving stair.
"I had that last week I ate like 10 slices in one go" James chuckled.

We quickly made it into the great hall and spotted Sirius and Freya smiling and talking as well as Sirius flirting to her like always.
Smiling we all sat down. Myself next to Remus and James and Lily sat next to Freya opposite us. Peter was on Sirius' other side.

As we sat food popped up and I immediately grabbed some bacon and eggs.
"Eww we have herbology today" Freya grumbled.

"At least we've already done mandrakes I don't think I'd be able to deal with their screaming" Lily shuddered.

I nodded and soon the post started to come in. A newspaper was dropped down but with it was two letters... Red letters.
Signed to Me and Sirius.

"Uhhh..Sirius.." I said in confusion as I picked up the letter.
"Why do we have howlers? I hope I did nothing wrong whilst staying at your house" I said as I held the red letter in my hand.

"That's so weird who would send them?" Remus asked as he looked at the writing.

Sirius paled as he looked at his, "oh god... it's from my mother.." Sirius muttered.

"Wh-what?" I tilted my head. "What is it about?"

"Maybe open then and find out idiots" James joked and laughed but quickly shut up when Lily hit him on the head.

"Who first?" Sirius asked.

"You can go first" I grimaced. There was no way I wanted to open mine.

Sirius started to peel back the Wax but it suddenly flew out his hand.

"SIRIUS BLACK WHY ON EARTH HAVE I RECEIVED INFORMATION FROM YOUR FRIEND THAT YOU HAVE NOT BROKEN UP WITH THAT WRETCHED GIRL AND ARE NOT DATING MEGAN! YOU ARE A DISAPPOINT TO OUR FAMILY ONCE MORE,HOW DARE YOU GO BEHIND OUR BACKS AND BETRAY US. WE RAISED YOU BETTER. YOU MUST COME HOME IMMEDIATELY TO DISCUSS THE CONSEQUENCES AND IF YOU DON'T ABLIGE THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES"

The great hall was silent. Despite the fact it was half full no one spoke, they were all staring at the marauders and us girls.
Sirius was pale.
I took a deep breath and opened up the envelope.

"MEGAN SHADOWS WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING,I WOULD EXPECT YOU COMING FROM A PUREBLOOD FAMILY YOU WOULD HAPPILY MARRY INTO THE NOBLE HOUSE OF BLACK.WHY HAVE YOU FAILED TO DUMP THAT FLEABAG OF A WOLF AND NOT COMPILE TO OUR DEMANDS. YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER WILL BE EXPECTING YOU TO GO AND KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOUR HEAD."