End of the Year

Megan's POV

I sighed as I slowly carried on packing  all of my clothes and possessions away, it was great that the year had finally come to an end but the effort of packing was long and tiring.

"Hey Megan!"I heard Lily say as she entered our Dorm.

"Hey Lils," I replied as I continued packing my suitcase full of messily piled clothes.

"Are you going to visit this summer! It would be great" Lily commented.

Giving up on the long packing I flicked my wand and made the magic put it away,why didn't I think of that first of all?

I sat on my old dorm bed and looked at Lily who was taking down a poster.

"I don't know,I'm going back to America for quite a bit of the time,seeing my old friends"I smiled at the thought of seeing Stacey and Jemma again.

"Oh,okay, well let me know when you're in England and we can meet up with the boys, I'm sure you and Remus will be meeting up a fair few times" Lily smirked at her comment whilst rolling up the poster carefully.

I blushed lightly at her comment.
"I-I guess we will, but my parents haven't told me how long I'm going to be home for"

Lily smiled,"well I'm only an Owl away and besides just think about how I'm stuck with James and the boys when you get to be away from them!"

Laughing at the comment I grabbed my suitcase,"I guess you're right,anyways we best get going the train leaves in an hour!"

Remus POV

Coming out of the hospital wing I had finally managed to persuade Madame Pomfrey to let Megan and I take a few bottles of healing potions for furry problem.

As I got out I spotted Megan talking to Lily as they walked down the staircase, their cases knocking against the stone steps.Walking over to the two I greeted them holding out the potion to Megan.

"What's this?"

"Well I got Madame Pomfrey to give us these for any scars we get during the summer from transforming"I answered.

"Okay cool,thanks Rem!" Megan smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"I'm going to meet up with Marlene I'll see you on the train if not it better be during the summer!"Lily waved to Megan as she went to walk out to the courtyard.

"Definitely!"Megan waved back to her.

"Does she know your spending most of your time in America?"I asked Megan as we began the walk to the carriages.

"Yeah I did but I'm hoping I can persuade my parents to let me stay round hers for a few days so I can meet up with you and the boys more,we have a lot of pranks to plan for next year!"Megan laughed.

I smiled brightly at her, I loved the way her laugh and smiled lit up any room.

I grabbed her hand and we made our way to the carriages where James,Peter and Sirius were waiting.

James POV

"Just stay at mine Sirius, my parents love you, your literally part of the family!"I begged Sirius.

Sirius was in a glum mood because the end of the year was the worst time for him,back to grimmuald place,back to his terrible family.

"But.."Sirius began.

"No buts...your coming with me,no question about it"I jumped in.

Peter was about to make a comment when Remus and Megan appeared.

"Hey guys"Megan smiled.

"Hi"
"Hey"
"Hello"
Each of us spoke.

The next free carriage came and we all began to discuss the plans for our summer,despite Megan not being able to meet up for the most part she still contributed to ideas and pranks to do on muggles.

——
{Re-Written 1st October 2021}