The kitchens

Remus POV

After running most of the way to the kitchen we finally got there.

"So how do we get in?"Megan asked.

"Liked this"I said lifting my free hand seeing that Megan was still holding my other hand.

I tickled the pear and the door swung open.

"Wicked!" Megan said grinning.
"Come on!"I said pulling her inwards

As we walked through I noticed out the corner of my eyes Megan was amazed by it all. We got to the sofa and table and sat down.

"This is awesome!"Megan said still smiling. Boy am I addicted to that smile.

"Hello master Lupin and mistress..."Noah the house elf was saying.

"Oh I'm Megan Shadows "Megan said introducing herself.

"Hey Noah can we get some butterbeers and some chocolate ice cream"I said leaning down to Noah's height.

"Right away master lupin"Noah said and he scurried off.

Megan's POV

"This is amazing! I've never seen something like this before! Do you guys come down here a lot?"I asked Remus who was sitting by me.

"Yeah we come here quiet often and by the looks of it Peter was here earlier!"He said lifting a piece of cheese from an almost empty plate.

"Here is your food and drinks master lupin and mistress Shadows"

"Thanks"Remus said
"Thank you Noah"I said.

Remus POV
We ate in the comfortable silence I was used to when I decided to ask Megan a question.

"So what do you do for fun?"I asked Megan

Megan turned to me and a smile creeped onto her face.

"This!"she said as she chucked a handful of ice cream into my face!

"Lovely Megan!"I said laughing.

I wiped my eyes free of ice cream only to notice Megan had disappeared.

"Megan?"I said as I stood up to look for her.
"Mmeeegggaann"I said looking around,most house elves had now gone to clean the castle so it was empty.

Megan's POV

"Mmeeegggaann" I heard Remus' taunting voice. It kinda creeped me out.

I was currently hiding in one of the bottom cupboards. It was not very comfortable.

"Megan come on we need to go"I heard Remus say.

I slowly opened the cupboard ajar and noticed Remus looking in the opposite direction, I sniggered and saw Remus had started to turn around. I quickly shut the cupboard but I hit the edge quiet loudly...Remus obviously heard.

"Haha! I know you're in there Megan!" Remus said as I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer I but my lip and quickly thought of the invisibility spell. I charmed it on myself just in time because Remus had yanked back the cupboard door.
I saw the smirk on his face drop. It was so hard not to laugh at his point in time.

"What!"Remus said shocked
"Megan!"He whined.

I had to bite my finger to stop myself from laughing. Remus turned and left the cupboard door open and so I climbed out quietly.

I saw an ice cream tub on the side and grabbed a handful as chucked it at the back of Remus's head.

"Yuck!"he said and quickly turned around
But because of the invisibility charm he couldn't see me.